Kiara Likes Her Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Kiara flirts with her Daddy.
7k words
4.47
68.8k
92

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
279 Followers

Just a heads up - I'm not a native English speaker.

Thank you KenjiSato for helping me as an editor. You've been a great help, and did quick work.

_______________

Reluctantly, Kiara lifted a leg out of bed, the alarm clock startling her from the beautiful dream she had. She had dreamed about Ralph, the boy from school she secretly had a crush on. She had told him yesterday that she liked him, and today she was going to ask for his phone number.

Another long day ahead at school; I'll be happy when the summer break begins, she thought. Only a few weeks left, then one more year, and she was finally graduating. Then everything will be better. No more homework, she sighed, stepping out of bed.

Her father, Philip, was also out of bed, emptying his morning bladder. His daughter walked into the bathroom intending to do her makeup, and couldn't help but look out of the corner of her eye. She saw what every woman but her, was allowed to see--her father's cock. His hand held a sizeable cock with a big cockhead, from which a thick stream of urine came free, accompanied by the sounds it made when it hit the bowl.

Apparently, Daddy needed to pee really badly.

Her mother kissed her on the cheek, "I'm off to work, honey." After that, she fleetingly kissed her husband on the cheek, from behind. She squeezed his upper arm. "Tomorrow, I have to work the night shift.''

He nodded and wished her a good day at work. When she got out of the bathroom, he shook his dick a few times, and then tucked it back into his pants. He looked at his daughter, hunched over in front of the mirror, busily applying her makeup.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing? Can't you give me some privacy when I'm using the toilet?"

"You were standing."

"What?" he responded, irritated.

"You were standing, Daddy. How was I to know you were peeing?"

"That's enough, Kiara! You were looking at my pants!"

His daughter indifferently shrugged her shoulders. "So what? I can't help you wanting to remove the toilet downstairs, when you renovated." Humming softly, she looked at her eyeshadow in the mirror, after which she took her eyeliner.

Philip heard his wife, Daisy, in the hallway laughing at her daughter's shrewdness.

"I don't violate your privacy, do I?" he raised his voice now.

Kiara looked at her father's reflection in the mirror. "No, because I lock the door," she giggled.

"I didn't know you were coming in, I thought it was mom," he grumbled.

"I didn't know you were pissing in the bathroom, and yeah when I saw you, I automatically looked, female instinct, I guess. But if I had seen you standing when I came in, I wouldn't have looked, I really wasn't ready for that this early in the morning."

"Women," sighed her father, he saw his wife just leaving at the bottom of the stairs.

Kiara asked him to check out her makeup. He didn't like it when his wife put it on, but thought it looked beautiful on his daughter. He looked into two of the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. She had naturally-beautiful, long eyelashes, that now looked even better. She made a show with her lips. She asked him if he liked the color of her lipstick.

Bright red, maybe a little too much, but she was young.

"You are breathtakingly beautiful, and hopelessly stubborn, too...by the way."

She asked him if he really liked it.

"Yes, the boys will not be able to concentrate," he grinned. "And the teachers," he muttered.

"What was that, dad?"

"Nothing, Don't forget to lock the door when you leave, because I'm going to my office."

When he talked about his office, he meant his study down the hall. He worked from home three days a week, and not having to commute, meant he could spend more time with his family.

In the afternoon, later that day, he looked at his watch: 12:30pm, and already he could hear Kiara running up the stairs and coming into his room.

"Would it be too much to finish a full school day this week, that is, without skipping classes?"

His daughter looked at him with big surprised eyes before plumping down onto his lap.

"You're home either very late, or very early. Ditch days and detention days, huh?"

He saw her fumbling for words, his daughter who normally had quite a mouth on her. He laughed heartily, and asked her to get off his lap.

She didn't want to.

"Come on now, Dad has to work," he pleaded. He slapped her softly on her cheeks, after which she usually got up, and would let her father continue with his work.

"I'm not, Daddy. Call my principal if you like."

She folded her arms under her young firm breasts and looked at her father. She was like her mother, she could pierce you with those eyes, without you being able to read any emotion from them.

Her father looked at her face questionably, and told her he wasn't going to call that guy.The corner of her mouth pulled up slightly, after which, he, too, could not suppress a grin. Kiara began to laugh and laid her hands around his neck.

Although, he always found it a welcome distraction when his daughter came to greet him, serve him his coffee, and chat with him for a little while, he was also behind with his work by doing so.

"Okay, you can stay here, if you shut up and let me work."

She agreed. After rotating on his lap for several minutes, and looking along with him at his monitor, she kissed him on the cheek and stepped off his lap.

"You have a beard, you have to shave, Daddy, it itches."

He looked at his daughter, chuckling. "Your mom likes it, and I don't have to be in the office for two days, I think I'll keep it like this."

His daughter stuck out her tongue and disappeared.

Three weeks later, his wife, Daisy, had startled him greatly. It was something he had been dreading for years, but knew would happen nonetheless, and soon, too. However, he had no idea that time had come this soon. His wife had him sit down on the couch, between her and Kiara. He felt something was up, fortunately it was good news, based on the happy smiles on both of them.

"Did Aunt Rose give birth?" he asked, guessing.

His daughter was restlessly moving on the couch and giggling, and with his wife's gaze fixed upon her, he soon realized it had something to do with his daughter.

Kiara then proudly told him that she'd had a boyfriend for several weeks, and that he would drop by tonight, to get acquainted.

He coughed and cleared his throat. His daughter looked at him expectantly.

"Well... that's great for you Kiara, but I have some things to do tonight. What time will he be here?"

"Philip, What's the matter with you?" Daisy asked, indignantly.

He had to be careful now, but his head was spinning at full speed. Her soft lips, her round ass, those firm teen-tits, that thigh meat, her hormones screaming through her body. At eighteen, she was still a virgin, but for how much longer? Let's just hope all goes well tonight.

"I'm really happy for you," he said, with all his strength he could muster and hugged her, his wife giving an exaggerated-melancholy sigh, contemplating them.

And then, there he was, the boy his daughter loved. He was a slender, tall boy, crest hair, a voice that just didn't have the mature voice of a grown man. A leather jacket. A laugh at the end of every sentence he uttered.

He couldn't find anything positive about him.

His wife led the conversation, but soon Philip started his interrogation. He asked him about his studies, whether he was in the same class as his daughter, what his career ambitions were. What kind of family he came from, how many siblings he had, where he lived, how old he was, whether he did work in addition to his studies. Daisy mingled in the conversation with a nervous laugh, and asked him if he wanted to see Kiara's room.

He started to answer, but Philip interrupted them. "Well, I don't know if--"

But before he could finish his sentence, both his wife and daughter, and then Ralph, looked at him in amazement.

He nodded, and got up to get some more coffee. Or better yet, some alcohol. Sending two teenagers in love upstairs, to drink a glass of lemonade together on the bed, he didn't think so.

His wife stepped into the kitchen. "I told them to go to Kiara's room in five minutes, you agree with that, don't you? You trust your daughter, right?" she whispered.

"Yes, but I don't trust him!" he snapped back.

"They're not going to... " She paused. "Okay, we'll talk about this later!"

Kiara and her boyfriend went upstairs.

To her father's relief, they were soon downstairs again, and soon after, to his even greater relief, the boy said goodbye, and disappeared. He didn't kiss her when he left, Philip noticed, but there's really no need for that, he thought.

The next day was not easy for Philip. He knocked on his daughter's door, and she called him in.

"You know the door isn't locked?" Kiara called out to her father.

"Yes. Yes. I need to discuss something with you, sit down." He patted the space on the bed, next to him.

"What is it, Daddy?" she asked curiously.

He fumbled with his hand in his pocket over the condoms, the ones which his wife had sent him upstairs with. He couldn't believe his little girl had grown up so fast. He held out his hand.

His daughter looked up in surprise. "Daddy?"

There was no turning back. He knew, though reluctantly, he had to perform his fatherly duty, as his wife had called it.

"Should it come to that, with... with uhh... "

"Ralph," his daughter interrupted him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know that, well then, uh, your mother thinks, uh... yeah, and me, of course, that you should have this, just in case. And if you need more, you just let me know, all right?"

A silence fell.

"Well, with such a young guy... you will run out fast, I'll get you... some more."

Kiara had never seen her father stutter so nervously with his words. "Like now? Where?"

"Uh, well from my nightstand," he answered, slightly embarrassed.

"Daddy, we're not doing that yet!" she said, giggling.

Philip laughed with relief with his daughter, whom he had tried to push a pack of condoms into her hands. How did other fathers do that, he wondered.

"I know that! But mom really wanted you to have it, and... "

His daughter pressed her finger to his lips and picked up the condoms from his hand.

"Thanks, Daddy," she replied, looking shyly away from him.

"Yes, well," he cleared his throat... "I can keep them with me, and then if you need them, you just let me know."

She looked at him strangely.

"Mom and I think it's important that you don't get pregnant, and sometimes things can get out of hand," he said wisely, staring into his daughter's eyes.

She thanked him, kissed him on the cheek, and then he overheard her talking to her mother. That kiss on his cheek--he was glad she didn't feel too old for that. She'll always remain his babygirl.

A few days later, Philip was even more nervous than his daughter, and she noticed.

"Don't worry," his wife had said. "They're not doing it yet, but if it comes to it, they're protected," he still heard his wife's words echoing in his mind. She was more concerned with reassuring her husband, than reassuring her daughter.

After a brief chat, he had reluctantly seen them going upstairs, with the boy's weaselly look lingering on his daughter's ass. He was insane for letting him fuck his daughter under his roof.

"Slow down with the beer, dear," said his wife, and snuggled up to him. She squeezed his bicep with one hand, while with the other, she stroked him over his chest and stomach, gradually moving further down, until she stroked his cock through his pants. She moaned softly, lustfully, her hand sliding over his crotch in search of his balls.

"Honey...our daughter is home, and we're sitting on the couch in the living room."

She stopped stroking his cock and moved her hand up to his stomach again.

"You are such a beautiful, strong tiger, Philip. Those lovebirds made me quite wet. I think a fire needs to be put out."

Philip resisted, but it wasn't easy, he felt his cock react to his wife, feeling him up shamelessly.

"I don't want to get caught," he said, in a hoarse voice.

His wife grinned, "Not happening," and he felt her hand caress between his legs.

"Last night I was riding you, and you didn't want it, and now with them upstairs, you do. I don't want to give that nitwit an inferiority complex for the rest of his life, after seeing my hard cock!"

She kept quiet and looked aside. "You don't like him?" The sultry atmosphere that hung around her, quickly faded away. "You were two years older than him when I met you, and you wouldn't last an hour without touching my cunt!" she snapped at him, and stepped into the kitchen.

He figured it was best to avoid a discussion at this time. When she talked about her 'cunt', he knew she meant business. His marriage was good, and that bully upstairs wasn't going to change that.

It was a good thing, though, he had no vision of what was going on upstairs. Kiara and Ralph were engaged in a kiss on her bed. She closed her eyes, and felt the boy slip his tongue into her mouth. He stroked her through her hair, down her back, and then rested his hands on her ass.

Kiara touched him on his leg and then felt a hard bump in his pant leg. She was startled and held her hand still for a moment, but then gently stroked his erection.

He moaned, and grabbed her skirt, pushing it down over her ass. His hands greedily removed her blouse, the only things remaining now were her panties and bra. He sucked her neck, slid down with his tongue after which he grabbed her breasts hard, and sucked wildly on her half-exposed tits.

Kiara experienced sensations that were completely new to her. She moaned loudly when he pressed his hand fully on her panties.

"I want you," he panted. He got up and undressed in front of her.

She saw the first cock in her life.

Well, except for her father's a few weeks ago, but it hadn't been hard. Kiara mused looking at his penis, it was a big cock she thought. He pulled her panties off her body, laid her on her back and pressed his body on top of hers.

"Are you still a virgin?" he asked, his cock in hand.

She gave an affirmative nod. She felt his cock pressing against her wet pussy. Kiara pushed her legs together, only eliciting a laugh from him.

"Wait Ralph, I have condoms in my nightstand."

She watched as he rolled a condom over his dick, and once again pressed his cockhead against her virgin lips.

"Wait... Wait a minute."

Kiara looked down at that shiny, hard cock. Spread your legs for him Kiara, and you're no longer a virgin, she encouraged herself.

"What now? I'm wearing a condom. What are we waiting for?"

She looked at his face, leaning on top of her.

"Are you ready, honey?" he asked, eagerly and impatiently.

"Almost."

She slid her hand to her pussy. However, he grabbed her wrist and placed it above her head.

"Just let it happen, babe."

And she felt him pushing again.

In a reflex, she pushed him away from her so hard that he landed on the ground. He fell on his ass, his dick still sticking up in the air, semi-hard and throbbing.

"You make me horny all the time with all those texts, and now you throw me on the floor? I'm going to fuck you, and good, too! Or do you want to remain a virgin all your life?"

He had a mock smile, his teeth exposed. His hand reached for his cock and was soon stiff again.

"I don't want it today," she said, pulling up her skirt in a quick motion.

The boy looked at her, a puzzled expression on his face. Most girls wanted it all too eagerly once they had seen his dick.

She pointed her index finger at him. "You only come here for one thing, sleazeball! I should have listened to Chloe, she warned me about you, you know!"

"Chloe is my ex. Are you really going to listen to what she has to say?" he asked her, with a sneer.

"One step closer and I'm gonna scream, see what my dad has to say when he sees you standing here like that." She laughed meanly, she only now noticed that his cock was limp, it was a small dick to see.

"Fine," he said angrily, and put on his clothes and disappeared.

Philip was in the worst mood, now that the boy had come by this evening. It had wasted his entire evening, and a grumpy wife too, which, in the worst-case scenario, meant no sex for a week. He looked up in surprise, when he saw Ralph walk into the living room.

He shyly said goodbye to them, and after his wife invited him to come by again this week, he was gone.

She ran up the stairs. Philip followed.

They had been upstairs together for a much too short time. Something was wrong. The boy had been far too quiet as well.

"Oh... Philip!" yelled Daisy, Philip saw a condom lying on the floor.

His daughter laid in bed under the covers, on her side, with her back turned to her parents.

"Honey, could you get rid of that, and leave us alone, please?" she asked him.

"Why does it have to be me?" he whimpered indignantly, to his wife.

He heard his daughter sobbing. He walked to the bed, leaned over her and looked her in the eyes. Yeah, she was really sad. "I'll leave you with mom, okay? If there's anything you need, just call for me, okay? And I'll clean up that rag."

To his relief, he saw his daughter smiling through her tears. How did the boy manage to mess this up? This could have been the best time of his life. He saw the condom was empty, and feared that it had gone completely wrong here. He made a gesture to his wife and left the women alone.

He would have preferred to stay there, but his daughter would, undoubtedly, rather confess what happened to one parent, instead of two. Daisy reassuringly stroked her daughter over her shoulder, after she had told her the whole story. When she had calmed down a little, she sat up, and her mother came to sit beside her on the bed, and pulled the sheets over her legs.

Kiara did not tell her that she had experienced something similar before. She had come home from a café with a boy, when her parents were already asleep. She was sixteen at the time, and had no intention of making love, until that boy drunkenly forced himself on top of her. She had kicked him out of bed. He had remained calm, but she no longer trusted him. He had been a lot older, in his twenties.

Kiara could no longer hide the disappointment about men from her mother.

"How was your first time?"

"I don't think I have much fun to look back on," she laughed mockingly. "Oh, that was a long time ago," she grinned at the memory. "I was the same age as you are now, eighteen. He was twenty. It was Daddy."

Kiara looked up in surprise. She knew Daddy was her mother's first serious boyfriend, but she had always thought he wasn't her first lover.

"Your father was very sweet. He was very careful, and it was a good thing because when I saw how big... " Her mother was quiet all of a sudden, and looked at her daughter with restraint; then continued. "He kept eye contact the whole time, I remember it so well," she sighed. "He kept whispering to me if it felt good, if I liked it and asked if he was going too fast. Yes, your father is a true gentleman in bed, and still is."

She wouldn't have guessed. She regularly heard her mother's screams at night. Once she was standing at the door, where she heard everything much louder. She heard daddy pounding wildly, the bed creaking as if it was about to collapse any minute, her mother screaming repeatedly.

"I know what you're thinking... I'm older and more experienced now, and I like a good session of lovemaking," she laughed.

"I can still hear you in my bedroom, every now and then," Kiara laughed back at her mother.

Philip thought he heard laughter coming from Kiara's bedroom. Perhaps now was the right time to join the conversation.

"Yes, and then he tells me to be quiet, that you may overhear us," she smiled. "Then I tell him it doesn't matter, that you already know we have sex, and that it's okay when you hear we still love each other very much."

erialfor
erialfor
279 Followers
12