Being Made a Cuck

Story Info
How I was made a cuckold.
1.6k words
3.16
36.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story involving my ex-wife and I.

We enjoyed a few times with other couples but this is about me being made her cuckold.

Sue would often take our daughter to school and talk about men or women she had seen and fancied. As you may of guessed she was bi-sexual.

On this occasion she had noticed a man working on the school whom she found attractive and she text me to tell me.

Which gave me a surprise when my phone bleeped and i read the message. So i asked her to tell me all about him. She said he as muscular, younger than us and had brown hair. i asked her what had happened and she said that as she walked past him he smiled and said hi.

She said that the way he spoke made her heart go and she was getting horny.

I suggested to her that she should talk to him again and find out all about him. She said that she didnt look her best as she was just taking the daughter to school and he was probably just being friendly.

She had always enjoyed sucking my cock as I used a large fake cock in cunt. She used to tell me how much better the fake cock was filling her up fully and reaching parts I could not reach. She used to say her only regret was that it could not fill her full of cum so she could make me watch how much she enjoyed it.

I did suggest that perhaps we could have a threesome and then she could have two real cocks at the same time. She said she would think about it.

Well she saw the workman again and he came down his ladder and spoke to her. I was at work when i received a text telling me that he made her feel wet as they talked. She said that she was so horny that she was using the fake cock on her thinking about the workman. Then my phone went again and i opened the message to see a picture of the fake cock inside her cunt which was very wet. She put a comment on the picture which said "I am thinking this is the workman filling me up bet you cant wait to watch him??"

i must admit that i was hard from knowing that she was enjoying the fake cock and thinking of the workman.

She then sent me a message telling me that she had a present for me when i get home. All day i was dreaming of enjoying her body and filling her with my cum.

When I got home the kids were in bed and she said for me to go upstairs and take my clothes off and wait for her. So i did as i was told thinking it was a game.

I was stood naked in our bedroom when she came in. It was dark as she had closed the curtains. The next thing I knew was thag she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Every so often she would tell me how horny she was thinking about the workman fucking her in front of me. She asked me if i would lime that seeing another cock inside her. Before i could say anything she said you dont need to answer your cock is so hard i know the answer. Then i felt something tight on my cock squeezing it. it was something metal and my cock was hurting. I could not see what she was doing then i heard a click and she stood up and told me to feel my cock. It was the i realised that the click was a lock on chastity item which my cock was secured in.

I said that i had not agreed to this and she said that it was tough and that her friend was looking after the key so i had no chance of escaping apart from being humilitated by asking her friend for the key.

She the laid in the bed and pulled my hand to her cunt and told me to feel how wet she was. Her cunt was soaking wet. She told me that she had been thinking about the workman fucking her and using her fake cock imagining it was him. She then told me to watch as she used her fake cock on her. As she pushed it into her she told me that i was not going to get my cock in her till she had enjoyed the workman. Just watching the fake cock in her was making me hard as well as thinking about what she had just told me.

Then she told me the workmans name was Tony and she was thinking of him all day. She then told me to watch the fake cock that was now called Tony moving in an out of her. She was getting so turned on i had never seen her like it. She was shouting at Tony to fuck her hard and make her cum like she has never cum before. She was telling Tony to show me what a real mans cock does to her. She was telling me how full her cunt was with his cock. The fake cock kept ramming in to her till she came and almost passed out.

Then she asked me if i had enjoyed the show watching Tony fuck her. Then she saw my cum dripping out of the chastity item. I guess you did enjoy it then, well your useless cock did what a sissy you are wanting to see me fucked by Tony.

Then she told me that she had moved all my clothes into the spare room and i would be sleeping in there now as i was not worthy to sleep with her.

I asked how i was to deal with the thing on my cock at work as others would see it. She said i dont care but perhaps you should use the cubicles like a female would. So that is what i did the next day at work.

During the day she sent me a text telling me that she had give a note to Tony which contained her phone number.

Then she said me another message telling me to go to her favourite shop La Senza to purchase some nice underwear for her to wear for Tony when they meet.

So off i went and brought what she wanted and hid it my bag so no one saw it.

When i got home i gave her the underwear and she was pleased. She went upstairs with it and then called for me to come up. I was then instructed to take a photo of her in the sexy under wear which i did. She told me that she would send it to Tony. From then on her phone was going all night even as i laid in my bed i could hear it going off in what was our room.

I was looking forward to the weekend and takihgmy daughters to the swimming lessons on Saturday.

I was sat watching the lesson when my phone went off as i gad recieived a text from her. In the text she told me that she was dressed in her sexy underwear waiting for Tony to turn up. I was shocked that she had not told me about this but also turned on at the thought. I could not call her as i was with other parents nor could i go home to stop it as the lesson had just started and how would i explain it to my daughters. So all i could do was sit there thinking about what she was doing. At least i knew that she would use condoms as we did not want another child. In the text she told me that until she text me i was not to come home. So after the lesson i took my daughters for a milkshake.

My cock was hurting so much trapped in the chastity item.

Eventually after three hours i recieved the text telling me that i could come home.

When i arrived home she was dressed in her sexy underwear and told me to go to her bedroom so we could talk. I was hoping that i would get some explanation why she had not told me. But all i got was told to undress. Then she told me how much she had enjoyed being with Tony and that she will be repeating the experience weather i like it or not.

Then she laid on the bed and told me to lick her till she cums. As soon as i got near her cunt i could smell that she had used condoms which gave me a big relief. So i pushed my tongue deep into her cunt tasting her cum mixed with the taste of condoms. I was getting turned on as she told me how they had nearly not made it to the bedroom and that she had ripped his clothes off as they went upsatirs. She then told me how good he was making love to her and how good his cock was.

Then i tasted something salty. What was this was i imagining things.

Then she told me that she was enjoying herself so much that she wanted to feel his naked cock in her so she had let him cum deep in her and that was what i was tasting. I said that i was not happy with him cumming in her.

She told me that she will do as she wants and if she gets pregnant it will be tough.

There are more stories to come.