All Comments on 'Being Made a Cuck'

by Blueboy1965

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another would be author rushes a juvenile attempt at a story to LW. Naturally, he chooses to try another pathetic cuckold story. Amazing that a few paragraphs could be so boring.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Cant wait to read the stories to cum ;).

5 stars & 26thNCuck approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

grow some balls take the girls and leave the slut get a bolt cutter and cut the lock off and find a loving woman to enjoy life with you don't need a whore for a wife

TXanyTXanyover 3 years ago
not well thought out...just a stream of (not so) consciousness

I normally just pass on scoring or commenting when a story is poorly written, but I felt I couldn't pass on commenting on this one. The story line is typical for the site, so I gave it a shot. However, when the character had a chastity device attached while his hard, I had to wonder what the author was thinking, and had to assume the author really had no clue what he was writing about. Your heart may be in the right place, but your knowledge of the subject is so lacking as to make the story unreadable. I would suggest you only write about personal experiences that you have actually been through; then the story line will make sense even if you use poor grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Boy

Now you did it. You posted a cuckold story here and that is like turning off the kitchen light so the cockroaches can crawl out from under the cabinets. It also means all the nasty pathetic trolls will crawl out from under their rocks and start posting their vile comments on here. Be prepared to be called all sorts of stupid names and for all of them to talk about how this is "garbage" and "cuck shit." But you might want to take a step back as each and every one of them will be jerking thier tiny peckers to this story and spewing loads of cum everywhere.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

please no more stories of this. we already know WHY she's your EX-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A couple of points

This belongs in FETISH. The cock cage alone puts it in fetish. But I'll say it again. The cage is a TOY that he can remove at any time without the key. A pair of household pliers does the job. Go to Home Depot and buy a cheap ($20) pair of bolt cutters. Go to a hobby store, buy a Dremel and remove it in less than 30 seconds. Go to a locksmith and have 20 keys made for the lock. Best of all? Go to the police, have them remove it and arrest the stupid bitch. You do know that it's illegal to lock someone in a cage, right? It's considered assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse, just to name a few of the charges she would face. While she sits in jail, file for a divorce, get full custody and keep all the marital assets. And lastly, drop the "true" story garbage. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. Of course there wasn't really a story line to start with. At least you got one part right - they got a divorce so now she can do whatever she likes. She'll just have to pay her own way. I wonder what she thinks of her plan now? Stupid cow. Stupid attempt at story telling.

1 star

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Well at least he gets to eat the creampies left in her. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor needed badly

Your story was very hard to read. There were so many typos that I stopped half way through. Please do yourself a favor and use an editor for your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor Needed

At least you said she was an ex-wife. Guess the next story will be how he was thrown out and divorced. Hope he BTB. Doubt it though. You really need an editor. This was almost incoherent. Assuming English is a second language. Had to stop reading about half way through. Sorry. You should pull this, rewrite with an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quotation marks are NOT optional!

If you write dialogue, use quotation marks!

<P>

While spell checks are not always reliable, it seems even that was too much for you.

<P>

I was looking forward to the weekend and takihgmy daughters,,,

<P>

Really? takihgmy?

<P>

Putting him in the chastity cage -- against his will -- should have been enough to place this in Fetish or NonConsent/Reluctance NOT LW!

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

I do not see a loving wife in this story. Nor do you describe the emotional state of the husband. I would think that has to be the core of this kind of story. True cuckoldery includes some level of compliance and love. Not just having a whore wife.

Your story of course, but those are my criticisms.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Nobody can MAKE you a cuckold, except yourself. As others have said, don't say this is a true story. Nobody believes you, and it only annoys everyone.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

I stopped reading at: "This is a true story involving my ex-wife and I"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How old are you?

12? 13? This is written very poorly and the content is extremely infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey Bombay-Sissyboy, want some papadam

fresh from the latrine, with a ratty lay of dung and some warm piss to wash it down?!

And yes, of corse you are talent free.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Belongs in Fetish

This belongs in Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
choppy

To me this was "choppy" and didn't flow. Very dry. And the talk of condoms through me off as she kept talking of feeling someone else cum in her as the dildo obviously couldn't. I am guessing the author had that same issue so at the end he tossed in tony humming in her pussy.

Part 2 would be OK if it shows us why she is now his ex-wife. Otherwise, I would pass as it is not interesting or erotic based on the writing style.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Your wife makes you a cuckold; you make yourself a cuck.

The dictionary defines a cuckold as the husband of an adulteress. Once she's done it, he's been cuckolded regardless of what he thinks or does.

The LW commentariat says a cuck is a pitiful subservient creature who has decided to submit to the whims of his wife and her amazingly well-hung bull. Of all the reactions he may have to her cuckolding him, he chooses cuckdom.

Lue

Ps: As others have commented, it's generally better for the readability of a story to have it written in a way that the reader finds it believable, rather than make the claim at the beginning that it is true. LW readers take that as a challenge to say that it's not.

Lue

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 3 years ago

Don't bother with any more. That was truly awful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quit while you are behind...

If that story was true, you really are pathetic.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

With her cheating ways, she's a whore and he's cuckolded. If I were him, she'd also be divorced as soon as I could get away and I would get custody because of where she admits she found her other guy (at the kids' school.) She can't say it was accidental or not pre-meditated. She also already admitted she's been looking for another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She wouldn't like what she got and neither would Tony. You don't step out of quicksand...

27thNC27thNCover 3 years ago
God I love these stories

I know, I know, usually I sit here and post nasty comments from some of my other accounts (Impo-64, Sbrooks103x, etc) but sometimes a story just gets my tiny pecker so hard I just need to grab it with two fingers and pump it. Please please please write more of this. I wish my wife hadn't left me so that I could beg her to cage me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ambilvant

Part of this I find a bit hard to believe, like fitting the cock cage on, if he didn't want it, he should just cut it off, the locks are weak. Sad you don't see more wives arrested for sexual battery, maybe that is in another story. Just once I want to see a husband Say no and walk out and remove it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another whore wife and wimp story way too many already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your writing is so bad I could not get through the story. There are so many typos that I could not enjoy the story at all. Please do yourself and us a favor and use an editor.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Story or no story this was so horribly written and edited that the content was irrelevant

Its good you didn’t write another

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

How I was made a cuckold...the wife realized her worthless simpering little dicked dipshit was gay.

See how quick and succinct this could have been AND mine was better written, and didnt feel like it was written by a brain damaged chimp.

One hitless wonder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous