All Comments on 'Being Mindy Ch. 01'

by mindyrose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiabout 9 years ago
wow oh wow oh wow

Fuck Mindy that had me so wet. this is probably my favorite of all your stories. That was very hot and I'm going back to read it again. Damn!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
So damned hot

So nice that Mindy found herself and fulfilled it... I only want to be a girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Envy

Mindy. So sensational. Tiffany here. I will be registering for literotica later tonight. I wish to become Tiffany as you have become Mindy. Beautiful. TiffanyLaPerouse@yahoo.com.

TiffanyLaPerouseTiffanyLaPerouseabout 9 years ago
Xxxxx

I have enrolled Mindy

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
In my beginning,

it was a very good start, now I would wish for her to start wearing beautiful lingerie high heels makeup and become a total lady ! This way I can move into her shoes becoming her so I can begin imagining myself as a female.

my story when I was a little boy I saw my first pair of Black Panties belonging to my cousin Rosita immediately I was captivated and when I touched them I just don't what became of me ! One thing is this I felt so warm and pretty, like a girl inside. as time went on there was never a shortage of panties for me because I had sex female cousins the youngest one my age & the oldest one was Rosita so I had plenty to choose from. Also I definitely learned they were smaller than just pretty panties there are also other cute goodies waiting for me, bras, baby dolls, chemises, teddies, corsets and bustiers, (not to mention also stockings with garter belts and high heels and dresses). this much I will tell you I'm only passable as as a female when somebody that knows what they're doing works on my face other than that I'll tell you this much I just love the way it makes me feel pretty inside.

right now I'm 52 years old and not long ago about 2 years ago my company American Apparel was bought out by Canadian company and we all lost our jobs so I left my apartment became homeless for a while but now I've been living in this apartment a month, so far I've 9 pairs of high heels and all of them sexy in the please

come fuck me & let me lick, kiss your juicey veined dick before you impale me with it. . Also I have 11 Black Panties and thongs, 3 cream and Gray colored ones, 3 pink & hot pink, 3 red ones, 2 in blue one light & the other very dark, 3 in Gray both & thong,1 white thong, 1green thong. ( basically around 30 panties and thongs)

also I got quite a few bras, I'd say about 5 black ones, 1each in pink, blue, red & White also three garter belts 2 in Black , 1 pink or is it red. and also three pairs of stockings but for the life of me I cannot find 90% nylon stockings not to stay UPS but the ones that literally need to be attached garter belts just so they can stay up. now as far as the scripture concerned have what eight of them with a shitload of tops and all colors so I can mix and match plus about for dresses maybe five or six.

Last week I bought myself to corsets but little bit too small even though they're large I see about 10 or 15 lb 6 but for now I'll go for a extra large. I also bought two bustiers with a detachable garter straps one large and one extra large man to look sexy in them like a true horny slut.

Every night when I get off of work at 11 p.m. make a B-Line to this house then my shower and then I dress up and sometimes play with myself until I cum all in my panties, you know once I do lose enough weight and I start getting on my nerves and feeling more beautiful and sexy I'm going to keep this ass to d'marcus back myself another vet I told him months ago while we were sucking each other's dicks in the back of his car that that was my fantasy to be fucked as a woman and he just told me I can help you with that Mario I've said to Moses POP 3 months away at the very most but most the time comes I'm going to get more you something very very beautiful smile they will be plastered all over his face.

well let me put on one of those babydolls so I can sleep, then after I wake up around 12 got to go to Inglewood and US Vets so I can do all my laundry there and eat some dinner and make it back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous