Being My Sister's Sperm Donor Pt. 03

Story Info
A new playmate is found and Sarah and Adam get closer.
5.3k words
4.69
46.9k
86

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third instalment of the sperm donor series. It's recommended that you read the previous two. In summary Adam's lesbian sister Sarah, wants to use his sperm to inseminate her wife Amy. After a few months, she suggests they try it naturally, but get jealous and wants to join in. We pick up the morning after their first night altogether. This entry is in the incest category for the end part, other instalments will be more incestual it takes time to build it.

Thanks

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I woke up to the sound of bird songs and the smell of sizzling bacon. Slipping on a hoody and some shorts I followed my nose downstairs for breakfast. Amy sat at the breakfast table looking nakkard. Bright blue eyes with big bags under them. Dishevelled blond hair cascading down bare shoulders. She wore a spaghetti-strapped top that matched her eyes. looking up from her phone she gave me a warm smile.

Sarah was at the hob cooking up some bacon. She wore a white apron over a pair of short pink pyjamas. My instinct was to go up behind her and give her a brotherly hug, but I wasn't sure how she was feeling about last night. Deciding to let the girls bring up the subject, I took a seat opposite Amy. I expected the mood to be a bit tense after last night. The memory of seeing both of them in their masks. Amy in all her naked glory and Sarah clad in that sexy corset was playing in my head. Instead, it seemed like any other day.

"Want any bacon sweetie," Sarah asked with her back still turned.

"Yes please," Amy and I said in unison which drew a rye smile from Sarah.

"Oh, morning lazy bones," Sarah said as she walked over with a plate of bacon for Amy. She gave me a sisterly hug, squeezed me tight and handed me a fresh cup of tea.

"Where did you slink off to last night? we were hoping for round two," she said with a wink.

I choked on my tea which caused the girls to burst into laughter, as milky tea came out of my nose. Passing me a tea towel to mop up, Sarah went back to cooking.

"It was hot though wasn't it? With the masks and stuff. I mean with the three of us it was much more passionate," Amy said eagerly.

That annoyed me, It wasn't my fault we weren't passionate on our own. I would be but we needed to follow the rules and not get carried away.

"Yeah, it was pretty hot and less awkward than I thought," Sarah acknowledged.

She served up breakfast and gave me a bacon sandwich. Both girls turned to look at me. I just stuffed my face with the sandwich. I didn't know what to say. Swallowing a great mouthful I nodded and said.

"I thought it went great, I'd do it again if you guys wanted to," I spoke sincerely. In particular, I wanted to see more of Sarah in action and possibly with fewer clothes next time. I kept that bit to myself.

Both girls agreed they would be up for another night with the three of us. I suggested tonight but Sarah said they had planned to go out with friends.

"Hey, why don't you come with us?" Amy asked. Sarah looked at her a little surprised.

"Why not? Could be fun," Amy said innocently.

Sarah was looking dubiously at her. I guessed this was one of their monthly pride get-togethers. They are both very active in the local LGBTQ+ community. Organising pride events, supporting local associated businesses and charities where they could. Aside from helping them with posting flyers and manual labour I hadn't been involved in that part of their life.

"Ok, yeah sure if you're up for it. It's a few drinks at the Rainbow Room, oh and karaoke of course," Sarah said with a little giggle.

"Oh great, that means I have to listen to you screeching Madonna again," I teased her.

"Don't worry, baby I'll drag him up for a duet. How about 'don't go breaking my heart," chipped in Amy, laughing at my disgusted expression.

The girls insisted on choosing my outfit for tonight. I rarely went out much and had a limited wardrobe. They picked jeans and a white shirt with a blue check pattern. Amy insisted on sorting out my hair. Once I was up to standard, I waited in the living room for them to get ready.

A few of their friends were coming over for pre-drinks and to share a taxi. I had hoped the girls would be ready to greet them themselves but then the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and invited everyone in, two lads and a girl. I had met them all before in passing but weren't sure what their names were.

"Hey you look cute, girls give you a makeover? You do have ice don't you, please tell me you have ice," one of the guys asked. I think his name was Dominic. He wore black skinny jeans and a tight flowery shirt. He looked Italian with olive skin and dark brown hair.

"Er yeah, in the kitchen I'll bring some out. Why don't you guys head to the lounge, the girls won't be long," I stammered slightly.

The other guy, I want to say his name was Mark, was wearing jeans and a black polo top. He was a huge fella, fair-haired and blue-eyed.

Then came a pretty girl, Lauren. If Amy was my oldest crush, Lauren was my newest. She was a fiery redhead. Short with a voluptuous figure, huge tits and a big curvaceous bum. She was wearing a short white summer dress with blue flowers. Her hair was elaborately braided, entwined with forget-me-nots and gold thread. Her penetrating green eyes sparkled as she walked past and headed to the lounge.

In the kitchen, I took a deep breath and composed myself. I gave Dominic his ice and offered to make everyone a cocktail. I had taken a mixology course once, and we had a fully stocked selection of booze to choose from. Dominic or Dom as I found out he prefers had brought some vodka. He had intended to drink it neat with ice but jumped at the chance for a cocktail, he ordered a woo woo.

Mark was happy with a beer, and Lauren asked me to surprise her. I noticed that she kept looking me up and down. To my knowledge, she had never taken much interest in me before. Maybe the makeover had been worth it.

Amy and Sarah came down as I handed out the drinks. I took the liberty of mixing them a couple of cocktails too. They both looked sexy as hell. Amy wore a black strapless top and a tight white mini skirt. Sarah wore a short maroon dress that hugged her curves. They both wore their hair down. Amy had straightened her blonde hair, Sarah's dark chocolate locks were wavy. They looked amazing. I pictured last night and felt the familiar sensation of arousal begin to stir.

As the evening progressed, I kept outside the group. Mainly listening to the conversation and nursing a spiced rum mojito. Sarah and Amy had a sofa together. Dom squeezed between Mark and Lauren, leaving me on a chair. I noticed that Dom was very loud and had a story for every occasion. Mark was quiet and it turned out they were a couple. This left Lauren and myself as the only single people. After jumping up to make cocktails for everyone a few times, I just brought the bottles in and we did shots.

It was still early so Dom suggested that play a game. I nearly rolled my eyes when the group settled on truth or dare. It started ok, the usual questions got asked. I got asked a lot, probably because they knew less about me. Lauren in particular was asking some probing questions. It got a bit awkward when Dom asked Amy if she ever had a threesome. She answered yes which, drew curious follow-up questions.

"When was this? You never told me that," Lauren said intrigued.

Amy brushed the questions off but Sarah was visibly reddening. On his next turn, Dom pounced on Sarah and asked, "Were you part of Amy's threesome?"

I was struggling to hold my composure. The girls glanced at each and I willed them to not look my way. Amy couldn't help it and our eyes met.

"Yes actually," stammered Sarah. Dom and Mark just stared and started laughing.

"Well aren't you a couple of dark horses" Dom laughed.

As Dom probed for more information Lauren had caught Amy looking at me. When Amy felt her gaze she blushed and her eyes darted to her lap. Lauren had an expression on her face, a mixture of humour and arousal. Sarah managed to laugh it off and the rest of the game carried on.

At eleven we ordered taxis to go to the club. I admit I was looking forward to a night out, it had been a while. We arrived at the club and it wasn't busy yet. Karaoke was in full swing, with a huge bloke in a very tight t-shirt singing Gloria Gaynor. In fairness, he was pretty good.

We found an empty booth and sat down. I went to the bar and ordered a round of drinks. When I returned the only free space was next to Lauren so I squeezed in beside her. Her flowery perfume flowed over me and I could feel the warmth of her body. Amy sat next to her, then Sarah and the guys. Lauren leaned into me a bit, green eyes twinkling.

"So Adam, we didn't get around to asking if you had a threesome," she said mischievously.

I saw Amy visibly tense up which Lauren noticed. I felt my cheeks redden, but tried to keep eye contact with Lauren. Then saw an opportunity and thought about a good response.

"Why are you offering?" I said as confident as I could.

"Cheeky, maybe if we could find our third member here," Lauren said giggling and looking around. "Mind you there's a lot of members to choose from," she added eyes settling on Amy.

Lauren kept leaning into me throughout the evening. We chatted and flirted for a while, leaving the others to have their conversations. Thankfully the karaoke finished before any of us had a chance to embarrass ourselves. Dance music started to pump through the speakers pulling people to the dance floor.

Lauren gave me a playful shove and dragged me to dance. The others laughed as I awkwardly danced with her. I fancied the fuck out of her. If I had a few more drinks in me, I would be relishing the chance to get my hands on her. I was a few drinks behind her and felt very self-conscious. I looked pleadingly over at Sarah and Amy to rescue me. Laughing they came up as well and dragged the guys up.

As we danced the booze started to kick in, I felt more and more confident. Lauren wasn't subtle as she danced close to me, pulling my arms around her. Her huge tits were bursting out of her dress, she dragged my hands all over her body. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sarah and Amy. They were pure fire. The way their bodies moved together, flowing and entwining was getting me hard.

Lauren felt my cock stir against her. Boldly she placed her hand on it and gave it a little squeeze. I let my hands roam over her as the moment took hold of me. I kept glancing at Amy and Sarah as they ground into each other. Lauren pulled my head down for a quick kiss. She tasted like peppermint and rum.

We danced to a few songs, Dom and Mark would dance with each of the girls in turn. Lauren kept breaking off to dance with me. Amy and Sarah avoided dancing with me at all. Not wanting to increase Lauren's suspicions.

I felt Amy's eyes on me when Lauren and I got more physical. Part of me hoped she was jealous, knowing it was ridiculous. Lauren pulled me away from the group and took me upstairs. We found a dark corner and got better acquainted.

Lauren pushed me to sit down in a secluded booth and sat across my lap. Our lips found each other instantly. The feeling of her soft warm lips was amazing. She snaked her tongue between my lips and I started to suck it. My hand rested on her smooth thigh and started stroking. Our tongues probed and searched our hot wet mouths. I reached up and held her neck pulling her into me.

Lauren grasped my wrist and placed my hand back onto her thigh pulling it under her dress. I needed no further encouragement. Grasping her upper thigh I traced small circles with my fingertips. Getting closer to the warmth between her legs. I felt my fingers brush up against her moist underwear and I started to slowly rub.

Before anything more could progress, a group interrupted us looking to use our booth. We made our way back downstairs to the others and started dancing again.

The night was drawing to a close. The DJ announced one final song, but we all decided to leave trying to beat the crowd. Lauren grabbed my arm as we left the club and wouldn't let go. Mark and Dom grabbed a taxi and waited for Lauren.

"You're alright guys I think I'll crash at Adams," Lauren called out.

Amy and Sarah shared a look but it wasn't up to them if she stayed. The four of us shared a taxi back. Sitting squeezed in the back between Lauren and Amy was a lovely place to be.

Lauren pulled me in for a quick passionate kiss, I could feel the warmth of Amy's body next to me. I felt eyes on us and reluctantly broke the kiss. Lauren, beaming, placed her hand on my leg and rested her head on my shoulder. I saw Amy looking at us out of the corner of her eye. I smiled at her, but she just turned to look out of the window. I felt tension filling the car. Lauren didn't seem to feel it and started singing to the radio.

As we got inside the house, I said a hurried good night to Sarah and Amy and led Lauren upstairs. We barely made it to my room before she started ripping my clothes off. Like an animal in heat, she tore my shirt open and started kissing my chest. My hands slipped under her dress and felt her warm skin again. Both breathing heavily we tore at each other's garments in desperation. I yanked her dress up, over her head and pushed her against the door.

She wore a set of pale blue underwear. Large breasts bulging out of a lacy bra. I grasped her full bum in both hands and lifted her off the ground, gently placing her against the door. Her legs and arms wrapped around me. I kissed her deeply, sucking on her tongue. Lauren's tits squashed against me. I let her down slowly so she stood on the floor. Her hands immediately started undoing my jeans. I slipped them off and kicked them away.

Her hands shot out and grasped my cock through my boxers. It was hard and yearning to be played with. Giggling into my mouth she started stroking it through the material. I reached my hand down to her pussy and felt her damp knickers. I started rubbing the edge of my hand into the damp fabric as Lauren moaned gently into my mouth.

Slipping my other hand down I pulled down her underwear. She wiggled her bum, helping them fall to the floor. My hand rubbed her exposed, wet pussy. Fingers probed her moist folds as my tongue rolled around her mouth. She followed suit and yanked my boxers down freeing my cock. It sprang out and slapped her naked belly. I spun her around pushing her front into the door.

Lauren's bum pushed back into me. She was too short to fuck in this position but I slipped a couple of fingers into her dripping snatch. My eyes roamed over Lauren's body. Her pearlescent skin shimmered and freckles were dusting her shoulders. She had two little dimples at the bottom of her back where it swelled to a big full bum. She started moaning and I firmly pushed her against the door quickly strumming my fingers over her were clit.

My free hand groped at her chest slipping into her bra, her nipples were so hard. I wanted to be inside her now. I flipped her around and held onto her arse cheeks lifting her hips. Her legs wrapped around my waist as our mouths collided again in a fiery kiss. My hard cock squashed between us. Slowly I started flexing my calf's grinding our bodies together. Her lips slid either side of my cock coating it in her juices. I wanted to part them and thrust inside, I had to find the right angle.

Lauren moaned as her hard clit rubbed on my cock. She placed her arms around my neck and started following my movements. I lifted her a little higher the tip of my cock found her entrance. I started to slide into her but Lauren pulled on my shoulders to raise off me.

"You have a rubber right?" Lauren said in a breathy voice and resumed rubbing her pussy lips on the tip of my cock. I grunted and holding her tight I turned and threw her onto the bed. She screamed and started giggling again as I went to my bedside table and opened the draw.

"What's that?" Lauren asked as she took the fox mask from the draw.

I smiled as she put it on and pouted,

"Well, aren't you full of surprises" Here let me," she said taking a condom packet.

She sucked on my cock to make sure it was hard. I reached down and unclasped her bra. Her big green eyes shone through the mask as she slowly slid the rubber on.

Laying back on the bed, her soft naked body shimmering, I nearly came right there. She straightened her mask as I crawled quickly up the bed. I rubbed my cock on her wet pussy, coating the rubber with her juices. I placed the tip at her entrance and slowly slid into her. She was a lot tighter than Amy, but there was less sensation with the rubber. I slowly slid halfway in and then pulled back out. She started groaning as I plunged in and out getting deeper and deeper into her each time.

Lauren held onto my neck and pulled me in for a breathy kiss and I kept thrusting. The whiskers of the mask brushed my cheeks, she slipped it off and placed it onto me.

It was different to fucking Amy. Lauren let herself go, completely enjoying the moment. I felt free to kiss her, touch her, pleasure her in any way I could. That was for another night to explore. I sat up, placed my thumb on her sopping wet clit and teased it.

"Oh fuck, that's it right there," moaned Lauren as I increased the pace. She started wiggling and twisting under my touch. After a while I felt pressure building, I was getting close. I bent over Lauren and kissed her tenderly. I held my hard cock inside her and looked into her eyes.

"What's up?" Lauren said breathing heavily, looking a little concerned.

"Nothing," I said, kissing her last time. I wanted this to last longer. I quickly kissed my way down her body. I read her legs wide and bent down to give her wet pussy a long lick. She tasted musky and metallic. As my tongue made contact she moaned loudly. I took my time, probing her folds with my tongue. Sucking them into my mouth and tasting her.

Lauren placed her hands on my head and pulled me closer. Shoving my mouth into her pussy. I stuck my tongue inside her as my nose grazed her pussy.

"Oh yes baby like that, that's so good," She moaned loudly as I slowly fucked her with my tongue. Her hips raised off the bed and I held her down as I pleasured her. I spent ages building her up, wanting her to cum before I fucked her. Her orgasm washed over her in a wave. Her legs clamped my head as she screamed in pleasure. My tongue kept working throughout drawing out every ounce of pleasure from her body.

"Fuck that was so so good baby," Lauren said breathlessly, as she pulled me up next to her.

We kissed tenderly basking in her post-orgasmic bliss. I sat up and climbed on top of her. I slowly grated my hard cock on her wet pussy. Sliding up and down, coating it in her juices.

She looked up at me and said two words.

"Fuck me."

Then I fucked her. I slipped my cock in and pounded her hot wet pussy furiously. Hard strong thrusts shake the bed. The headboard smacked against the wall as the bed frame screamed in protest. Lauren moaned and wailed with every thrust, she thrashed and coiled under me as I sunk deep into her.

I gave a final thrust and spurted hot cum inside her, contained in the rubber.

She was close again, I could sense it. I quickly pulled out and dived down, clamping my mouth over her hot sticky entrance.

"Oh fuck yes, make me cum, please. I'm so close." She growled.

I sucked her swollen clit between my lips and flicked my tongue over her clit. I slipped two fingers inside her and felt for her G-spot. I stimulated it with my fingers whilst I sucked her clit. Lauren's juices coated my mouth as she came. She screamed out as waves of pleasures rippled through her body,

I wondered if the girls had been listening. I doubted they were still downstairs. I wanted Amy to hear me, and maybe feel a little jealous. If I was honest I wanted Sarah to hear too.

12