Being My Sister's Sperm Donor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren pulled me up to lay next to her. We kissed and cuddled the rest of the night and drifted off together.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Over the next fortnight, Lauren spent every other night in my bed. We fucked like two teenagers it was incredible. It may be causal fucking but it felt good to be completely free to enjoy myself. It felt wonderful to have Lauren's warm body draped over me in the morning.

There was a problem, I felt a distinct change in the mood of the house. I couldn't understand it. Amy and Sarah were good friends with Lauren. They hadn't said she was off-limits, which they could have done at any time. I had wanted to make them jealous, for Amy to tease me again like she used to. Instead, they gave me and Lauren a wide berth.

That changed on Friday night. I was watching a film and having a few beers when Sarah came and sat next to me.

"Hey," I said still looking at the tv.

"Hey," my sister said mutely. "No Lauren tonight?"

"Nope, seeing her Sunday I think," I replied.

"Worn her out have you?" She joked.

I gave a sarcastic laugh and finally looked at her. She was wearing a silk dressing gown. Her silky brown hair was pulled up in a ponytail, she looked gorgeous sitting there. She just had a long hot bath and the silken gown clung to her still damp curves. She smiled at me warmly.

"Can I ask you something?" I said turning towards her.

"You already have but go on what's up?" she answered smiling at me again.

"Are we alright?, I mean Amy, you and me," I asked looking her straight in those sexy brown eyes. Her smile faltered a little.

"Yer, why?"

I explained that lately, I felt the girls had been distancing themselves from me and Lauren.

"We just wanted to give you guys some space that's all," she answered quickly but I could tell there was more to it than that.

I reached out and placed a hand on her knee. I felt her warmth under the silk.

"Ok if that's all, it just seems like you're both a bit pissed off with me," I said giving her a concerned look.

"I think it's hard for us to see you with Lauren. She's our friend and a great girl, it's just a bit awkward with our current situation. We were worried it would get in the way," she spoke honestly and placed her hand on mine, squeezing it. I could tell by her slightly slurred speech, that she had polished off a bottle of wine in the bath. Not unusual at the weekend.

"There's no reason for us to stop, not yet anyway. It's just a casual hookup with no strings at the moment. It's just nice to be with someone who wants to be with me, just me you know? Also, it's nice to be free to enjoy it, do everything you want," I explained Doing her the courtesy of being honest too.

Her smile faltered and she started to stroke my hand with her fingers. The feeling was very comforting.

"I'm sorry, I know it's difficult. There are always things we would like to do and can't. Our desires and feelings which are harmless in our minds but aren't appropriate to act on." She gave me another warm smile and snuggled into me as we watched the telly. I could smell the sweet floral scent of the bath mixed with alcohol.

"So what secret inappropriate desires are you hiding?" I asked quietly stroking her silk-clad knee. I wouldn't normally be so daring but I thought the alcohol might loosen her up, it was working on me.

"I don't think I should say, and anyway a girl needs to keep some secrets. What about you?" She let my hand stroke her knee gently.

This was a strange turn of events. We had always been close, tactile in a familial way. There were nights before my sister got with Amy, where we would cuddle up on the sofa together. Lately with our, for want of a better word threesomes, we were closer than ever and more tactile. Except for the last two weeks. Nothing sexual had happened between me and Sarah directly, but I so wanted there to be. Sitting here with her clad in a thin skin dressing gown was a wonderful feeling. My cock started to wake up a little.

"You already know my inappropriate desires, warts and all," I said slowly. Feeling the warmth of her body pushed up next to me. I lifted my arm and Sarah slid in close to me pulling my arm around her.

We sat in silence for a bit enjoying each other's company and watching the tv. My cock stayed in a start of semi hardness as I savoured the moment. I felt her breathing deepen and felt her start to relax.

I circled a finger on her shoulder, gliding it over the silk. She did not comment or make any move to stop me. I knew Amy was out for the night, some work thing. Did I dare try and push the boundaries with Sarah? this was a perfect scenario, one that may not be repeated,

Before I could do anything else, Sarah sat up and mumbled that she was uncomfortable. I thought that was that and we would go back to sitting normally. Surprisingly she started to lay down and motioned me to do the same. After a bit of shuffling, she lay down on her side, with her head on a cushion, I lay behind her.

Complaining she was cold I pulled a blanket over us. She held my arm to stop me from pulling it away so I hugged her tightly. I was pushed up

against her bum, nestled between her cheeks, growing hard as she pushed back into me. This was insane, we had never done anything like this before. What had gotten into her? She must feel me getting hard behind her.

Holding my hand she pulled it up to her chest and held it right. Her gown had opened slightly, I could feel her soft warm tits on the back of my hand.

The film we were watching had an intense sex scene, a young couple was in the shower. A beautiful blonde, with a passing resemblance to Amy, was getting pushed up against the glass. Her lover pushed up against her making her tits squashed against it. I held my breath and tried to keep still I didn't want Sarah to freak out as my cock harden, pushing into her.

To my surprise, she pushed to make

Into me and started making small movements wiggling her bum. It felt incredible. I was wearing thin pyjama trousers so our naked bodies were only separated by two pieces of thin fabric. Sarah started moving her hand, rubbing the back of my hand on the exposed flesh of her tits.

I wanted to say something. We shouldn't be doing this, not least because we are siblings. There was also Amy to consider. How would she feel seeing us like this? My mind raced with the fantasy of Amy watching Sarah and I fuck. It had been something we had talked about and introduced as a role play fantasy. I didn't know how she would react for real.

"Mmm this is nice," Sarah hummed sleepily.

I slowly rotated my hips rubbing my cock up against her. I felt it grow hard and slide between her silken cheeks. She moaned a little as we all there rubbing each other. It felt warm under the blanket, sweat was building on her tit. I felt emboldened, my hand let go of her and turned to grasp her tit, gently groping and massaging it.

This was stepping over an imaginary line. Physical skin to skin contact couldn't be explained away as anything else. This was the moment, each of us could pull away now, chalk it up to the drink and stop. We didn't. Sarah's breathing started to shallow a little as I continued to grasp her tit. Rubbing her hard nipple between my fingers. Her hair had fallen behind her exposing her neck. I let forward and kissed her. She liked that moving her head to give me better access. Her hand came up and pulled my head into her neck wanting me to nibble and kiss her. I sucked on her ear lobe and licked behind her ear. She squirmed a little pushing her arse back into me even more. She turned her head and pulled my neck to come closer. Closing her eyes she parted her mouth a little and pulled me in for a kiss. It was a small kiss that quickly grew more passionate.

Just then we heard keys in the front door. It snapped us out of our drunken, lust-filled stupor. We jumped up and tried to sort ourselves out. My hard cock was very visible in my thin trousers, I had to cross my legs to hide it. Sarah looked a bit dishevelled and lushed as she tied her dressing gown more securely.

Amy walked in. Her work party had been a complete bust. If she noticed anything strange she didn't say anything. I went to bed as soon as my cock had settled down. As soon as I got to my room I had my cock out and had a furious, explosive wank. I felt a mixture of guilt, intense arousal and disappointment. This was a classic Pandora's box moment and I could wait to see what happened next.

12