Being My Sister's Sperm Donor Pt. 05

Story Info
Adam and Sarah give in to each other.
6.5k words
4.77
32.2k
74

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the penultimate entry in the series. Thanks to everyone that's commented on the previous parts. Your suggestions and critiques have, I hope, improved me as a writer.

We pick up the afternoon after Adam found out about Lauren's pregnancy.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I was in shock, I couldn't believe this was happening. The phone call with Lauren was hard, she sounded nervous and scared. I said I would be there for her every step of the way. What else could I say? She had decided to keep it and said I didn't have to be a part of their life.

I thought she was on birth control. Generally, I avoided cumming inside instead of a condom. I only did that with trusted partners. I know it's not full proof but I had been cumming in Amy for months and nothing. So I thought I wasn't that potent.

Was I ready to be a father? The responsibility and commitment terrified me. I know it's weird to think, but agreeing to father my nephew or niece somehow felt different. Legally I would not be responsible it would be Sarah and Amy's. Morally I wouldn't be responsible, but this was different. Ideas of splitting up with Lauren were squashed, I obviously couldn't do that now. We needed each other. I left the ball in Lauren's court. I said I would support them both, as much as she allowed.

The girls weren't too excited about the news. Amy seemed subdued whilst Sarah was simply furious. She didn't outwardly show it but I knew she was seething inside. I guess she was just jealous and worried about things changing, which they inevitably would. For a start Lauren moved in, It made sense she only had a small one-bedroom flat. The girls and I didn't discuss the impact the pregnancy would have on our conception plans. I wasn't thinking about that at the moment.

Lauren returned from her trip and moved her stuff in. She hadn't told anyone except me and I thought she would be annoyed that Sarah and Amy knew. However, she agreed it made sense to tell them, we could hardly keep it from them.

The next month was hard for everyone. Sarah was in a mood constantly, storming about and refusing to talk about her feelings. Amy walked around with a black cloud over her head, was she jealous of Lauren too? I tried to talk to them both, but neither would open up. I was surprised by easy it was living with Lauren. Spending every day with her made me realise we clicked in so many ways. The only problem that developed was Lauren's refusal to talk about the baby.

It was strange whenever anything baby-related was brought up, she quickly changed the subject. She had decided to keep the baby and I supported that, once it was decided I was fully on board and wanted to talk about it. I guessed she was a bit overwhelmed at the moment, so I left her to it for now.

I decided I needed to talk about It with the girls and sort out whatever was upsetting them. It was difficult to get alone time with them until Lauren announced another trip. She planned to visit her parents for the weekend. I offered to join her, knowing she was going to tell her mum about the pregnancy. She said her dad would kill me.

"He's old fashioned and this will be hard for him to accept," she said.

She wanted time to tell them before introducing me. So I planned to use the time to talk to my sister and Amy, and clear the air.

They were both working Friday so I managed to convince my boss to let me work from home. This allowed me to tidy the house and prep a special meal for the three of us. However just as I was setting the table the front door slammed open. Sarah stormed in and ran straight upstairs, Amy following a moment later.

"Where are you going we need to talk about this," Amy yelled.

I walked into the hallway and closed the open front door.

"What are you doing? You're being stupid, we can talk about this," Amy said from upstairs.

"Fuck off! I'm not doing that, I can't believe you," Sarah responded sounding hysterical, shouting back.

A short while later Sarah came storming downstairs with a suitcase. She slammed the front door open and launched it outside. Amy came downstairs behind her, tears streaming down her face.

"Just get the fuck out, I can't even look at you, you're a liar!" Sarah shouted at Amy.

"Hang on what's going on," I said wanting to calm the situation.

"Nothing," said Amy tearfully.

"Nothing!!!! I guess that's what I mean to you nothing, get the fuck out of my house," Sarah screamed.

"I'm sorry," sobbed Amy as she ran past and out the door.

Sarah slammed the door after her and ran upstairs tears streaming down her face. Before I could say anything I heard the bedroom door slam shut. I ate alone that night, leaving a plate of food outside Sarah's door. I called and text them both but neither replied.

That night I lay in bed messaging Lauren. She had told her Mum that night, her Dad having been down at the pub. Her mum was supportive, but she echoed Lauren's worries about telling her father. I said I was here if she needed me. Drifting off to sleep I hoped tomorrow would bring a better day.

In the night I felt someone climb into my bed. A warm arm glided across my naked chest. I reached out and cuddled my sister tightly. She sobbed into my chest as I rubbed her back soothingly. She wore a cotton pyjama top, and her warm body felt good next to me. Holding me close she slid her leg over my thigh stopping when her bare knee nudged into my cock. I usually slept naked and tonight was no different.

"Sorry," she whispered through tears.

"It's alright, I can put some boxers on if you like," I said loosening my grip on her.

"No don't, it's ok," she said. She had stopped crying now. I could feel where her tears had fallen onto my chest.

I knew this was just a comfort thing. Needing to be held after her argument with Amy. There was nothing sexual about it, and yet my cock started getting hard.

The feel of her warm soft body, the smell of her hair, I couldn't help it. I was worried she would feel it and freak out. Although our inhibitions had melted away in the last few months. Amy had been there nearly every time we had been intimate. I didn't want her to think I saw this as more than she intended.

Carefully I reached down with my left hand and held my hardening cock to the side. I kept it as far away from Sarah as I could. Unfortunately, this only increased my arousal.

Sarah lay still and silent but I could tell she was still awake. Tension started building up in the room. Knowing I was naked must change the way she viewed the situation.

"Do you need to sort that out before you can sleep?" whispered Sarah.

My muscles tensed up and I know she felt it.

"It's ok Adam. If you need a release to help you sleep I understand. I have to don't nearly every night. Go ahead I don't mind," she insisted.

I stayed motionless, not sure what to do. Thinking about my sister servicing herself wasn't helping. I felt Sarah's hand slide down my naked chest and rest on my hip.

"Do you want me to go?" she said quietly.

"No" I replied squeezing her tighter.

"Then hurry up already, l can't sleep with you so tense. It's not like you've not cummed in front of me before," Sarah insisted.

My left hand started to slowly stroke my shaft. Sarah's hand began to gently stroke my naked torso. It felt so good having Sarah next to me. Her fingers explored as I picked up the pace. I thought about all things I could do for her. I wanted to taste her body. Lick and nibble her nipples. I wanted to taste her lips, feel her naked body writhing undermine. Most of all I wanted to watch her ride on my cock.

I imagined her pale body rocking back and forth on my cock. Her tattoo, a pair of roses with a pixie between, glistened with sweat as she fucked me hard. I wanted to hear her call my name, scream out and beg me to never stop fucking her.

"What are you thinking about?" Sarah asked tentatively.

Her hand was sliding all over my body now grabbing my thigh and pinching my nipples. Occasionally the back of her hand would brush on mine as I furiously rubbed my cock.

"You, thinking of Lauren?" she asked.

I left the question hanging in the air. I imagined Lauren bursting into the room. Seeing me and my sister in bed. Covers betraying my actions. Instead of being upset, I imagined her joining us. Slowly walking over, delicately undressing and slipping inside the bed.

"Or are you thinking about me?" Sarah continued.

"Maybe you're thinking about me sucking your cock," Sarah said and she giggled as she felt me jump a little.

"Ohh, you like the idea of that, don't you? I've never done that with anyone. Amy told me about it though. Sometimes I pretend I'm sucking you when I suck on her strap on," she whispered into my ear.

That was it, I couldn't take any more. Two strokes later warm cum spurted all over the place. It coated my whole fist on its way up my stomach. Some splattered onto Sarah's hand. I felt her fingers probe and rub my cum into my chest. I could barely see in the darkness but I just made out her face tilting up watching my expression. Sarah removed her cum soaked fingers and looked at me with her dark brown eyes. Opening her mouth she slowly slipped her fingers cum soaked fingers into her mouth. Sucking them clean.

She giggled again as my jaw went slack. Shifting up she gave me a quick chaste kiss.

"You taste nice, night little brother," she said and nestled down next to me.

She placed her hand high on my chest and sighed with contentment. I wanted to initiate more but knew better of it. Quickly we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning came and we were still cuddling. I felt the tacky feel of drying cum on my stomach and hand. Looking down I saw Sarah sleeping constantly. She hadn't removed her make-up from yesterday. She had panda eyes where it had run, and her foundation was smeared. She still looked beautiful to me.

My arm was dead from the weight on it all night. I slowly managed to move it out from under her. She rolled over away clutching the cum stained duvet around her. I left her to sleep and walked my naked arse to the shower. The water was welcoming as it cascaded down my back. I washed the tacky cum off my body and thought about the missed opportunity last night. Perhaps I should instigate a little fun with Sarah when I got back. Wake her up the right way.

Sadly when I returned the room was empty. As I left my room for breakfast I heard the shower running. I was tempted to sneak a peak. After all, Sarah had spied on me at least once. I resisted, If I pushed too hard I might upset her with everything going on.

Why was I even thinking it? I was with Lauren. She had moved in, and we were having a baby. It was insane to think Sarah and I could ever be physical again. Resolving to focus on Lauren and the baby, I sent Lauren a message letting her know I was thinking of her.

I cooked breakfast and waited for Sarah to come down. I hoped she would be wearing her short silk dressing gown. Forgetting my recent vow about Lauren. Disappointedly she didn't come down at all. I knocked on her door a couple of hours later and there was no answer. I moved the dinner I had left from last night and put the breakfast down at her door. She hadn't eaten anything.

Spending the day out of the house was an attempt to give Sarah some space. I rang Amy and asked if she was ok. She cried down the phone, having stayed with some friends last night. She agreed to meet me for lunch to talk. I felt a little guilty like I should let Sarah know I was meeting her. I cared about Amy a lot though and wanted to know she was ok.

We met at a pub nearby. Any walked wearing a black hoody and baggy joggers. Her hair was dishevelled and she wore no makeup. She looked like she hadn't slept at all. My guilty increased as I thought about my contented night's sleep with her wife. I wished I could have comforted her too.

"Hey, glad you came," I said pulling a chair out for her.

Even though she wasn't at her best, she was the hottest girl in the place. Not saying much as it was full of pensioners but the point still stands.

"It's a stupid question but how are you?" I asked. She looked at me with frustration.

"What do think? You heard it yesterday, we haven't spoken since," she said. She slumped forward with her elbows on the table. I reached a hand across open-palmed and she held it.

"Talk to me, what's this all about? Maybe I can help," I said stroking her hand. A tear rolled her cheek as she stared at the table.

"You can't help, it's complicated, I don't know where to start," she said looking up with glistening eyes. Then with a little coaxing, it all came tumbling out.

She never really wanted kids of her own Sarah did. Amy wasn't maternal at all. It wasn't that she hated kids, just didn't want any of her own. She had never told Sarah this as she knew how desperate Sarah was to be a mum.

Sarah being infertile put the ball firmly in Amy's court. Amy had been sabotaging their chances all this time. It was Amy that pointed out the risks of using a random sperm donor. She planted ideas in Sarah's head about congenital defects and genetic predispositions. Narrowing the changes further she convinced Sarah that I was the best candidate. A few of our parent's genes living on.

Amy Spoke rapidly getting everything out. There was so much raw pain and frustration in her voice as she divulged her big secret.

She continued to explain that the clinic posed the greatest challenge. She underwent regular hormone tests so couldn't be on the pill. They would have known. So she had been taking the morning after pill borrowed from colleagues at work.

I was stunned. The amount of stress this must have caused her. Lying to Sarah and me for so many months I felt sorry for her. But she kept going.

Amy couldn't carry on taking the morning after pill after every clinic visit, it wasn't safe. She also feared the clinic would soon catch on. When Sarah joked about Amy and I going at it for real Amy nurtured and cultivated the idea. She never thought I would say yes. Even if I did, she was sure Sarah would stop it. Sarah had worried about Amy's sexuality and her missing cock.

"That first night I was waiting for her to stop me. She never did. Once I got in there I just went for it," Amy said looking away and blushing a little.

Amy continued her confession. Now things were easier, Amy could manage things without the clinic's beady eyes. She began to feel comfortable with me. There was still tremendous guilt at what she was doing, but she still hoped Sarah would give up on the idea. She stopped talking and looked at the table between us.

"Wow, that's kind of a lot to process. So I take it Sarah found out yesterday?" I asked still clutching her hand.

"Well, kind of. She doesn't know the whole thing. She didn't let me explain. You are the only one who knows it all," she said.

"Then what happened yesterday?" I asked.

"We argued about Lauren and the baby. Sarah thinks Lauren doesn't care enough. That she doesn't deserve a baby. Then she went on about how, if you and I are so fertile like the clinic says, why hasn't it happened to us? You and Lauren weren't even trying," she blurted out.

I sat there for a moment, digesting everything. Amy stared at me waiting for me to speak.

"That's fucked up Amy, I guess you've been on the pill since we left the clinic?" I said, she nodded.

"And I guess Sarah found out you were on the pill?" I guessed that would explain yesterday. For the answer, she just nodded and sobbed.

Where to go from here? I told her that I forgave her. What she did to me was much less than my sister. I offered to help in any way I could. Amy looked at me bashfully and I knew there was something else.

"What?" I asked fearing another bombshell.

"You know Sarah is jealous of us. that's why she started to join In," she said furtively.

"I know but don't worry I'll talk to her," I said. Not knowing how I was going to achieve that.

"I do love her," Amy said.

"I know, love makes us crazy," I said trying to comfort her.

For the rest of the meal, we spoke little and when she left, Amy gave me a tight hug. I kissed her cheek and promised I would try and talk to my sister.

When I got home Sarah was sitting on the sofa. She looked well-rested, her brown her fell in waves over her shoulders. She wore a low cut blue summer dress that had ridden up above her knees. Her simple make-up accented her natural beauty. She was watching some rubbish daytime tv but looked up when I walked in.

"Hey come here a minute," she called, I was halfway up the stairs and walked back down to the living room.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" I said, sitting on the opposite sofa.

"Ok now, thanks for last night, it helped me sleep," she said smiling.

"Er, no problem, anytime," I replied matching her smile.

"How was lunch?" She asked innocently but I knew it was a leading question.

"It was fine thanks, did Amy message you?" I asked hopefully.

"No Jane did, that's who she stayed with last night," Sarah explained.

"I don't mind, I guessed you would check on her, you two are so close," Sarah said. Her tone was light and airy, but there was a hint of irritation there.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said taking the bait.

Sarah sat up straight and her smile faded.

"Cut the crap I'm sure she told you everything, bet she gave it a good sob story too," she said looking for my reaction.

"She was upset if that's what you mean, and yes she explained everything. I think you should talk to her," I said calmly.

"Why are you defending her? Aren't you angry? She's been playing us for months. But then I guess you don't mind, you got to live out your fantasy," Sarah said coldly.

She was turning nasty now, but I knew my sister. I knew how to respond to her.

"Ok, not going to lie, I enjoyed every moment of our time together. Not as much as when all of us were together though. As I recall it was you who suggested Amy and I go at it in the first place," I spoke calmly keeping my emotions close to my chest.

"But it was her, I only joked about it once. She manipulated everything just to get you in bed, I knew she missed men, that cock slut," Sarah was getting heated.

She stood up and started pacing. Blue dress fluttering around her thighs.

"As I said you need to let her explain. Amy never thought we would go through with it. She expected me to back out. Or you to be so jealous you would get cold feet," I said watching Sarah pace like a lioness in a cage.

Sarah settled back onto the sofa. She seemed to calm a little. We sat in silence for a while.

"I was jealous, I was jealous of the noises she was making. I didn't like someone making her feel like that, at first that's all I was jealous of," Sarah said. Looking at me again.

Her demeanour had changed subtly. She seemed to be a bit nervous, less angry and more scared.

"At first?" I asked.

"After the first few times I began getting curious, I wanted to see what you guys were doing," she said furtively.

"Anyway that's beside the point," Sarah said.

Sitting back on the sofa she seemed pissed off again. I decided to give it one more concerted effort to explain Amy's point of view.

"Look, the bottom line is Amy loves you, so much. She was so scared to tell you she didn't what children. You have always wanted to be a mum. Amy was scared you wouldn't want her if she didn't feel the same. She made a mistake, a huge mistake. Once she started she couldn't stop. Do you still love her?" I asked hoping she did.

"Of course I do I've been in love with her since school. That's why this hurts so much," Sarah said tears starting to fall down her cheeks.

I walked over and sat next to her. She leaned into me as I held her close.

"People do crazy things when they are in love. You should see her she's a mess. You're perfect together and I know you can work this out. It just takes time," I said holding her tight.

12