Being My Sister's Sperm Donor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's stop talking about it," she said sinking into my embrace.

"If you promise to talk to her," I said laying back on the sofa and pulling Sarah with me for a proper cuddle.

"Ok, I promise I'll ring her tomorrow," she said.

We lay there on the sofa watching the telly for a while. Savouring warm cuddles.

"When's Lauren back?" asked Sarah.

"Monday night, she's got a lot to talk to her parents about. That reminds me, it's alright she's moved in isn't it?" I asked. I wanted to talk about Amy's comments about Lauren.

"Of course it is. How are you feeling about the baby? We haven't talked about it much, have we?" she sat up and we had a chat about everything.

I stayed away from outright mentioning Amy's comments. Sarah seemed to be jealous that Lauren got pregnant. How easy it was for her when Sarah couldn't. However, She promised to help out of we needed it.

"I saw you had cooked last night, sorry it was wasted," she said snuggling into me again.

"That's alright I can cook again tonight if you like," I said.

"How about I cook your favourite, plum duck pancakes, sound good?" I asked.

"That sounds amazing, why don't we have a movie night too," Sarah said holding my hand.

"Only if you promise to talk to Amy," I said stroking her fingers.

"I will, I'll call her tomorrow," Sarah said.

Whilst shopping for dinner I rang Amy. She was so grateful and promised to make it up to me. I told her she didn't need to, but she insisted.

That evening I cooked tea whilst Sarah had a laydown. Whilst the duck roasted I went up to change into fresh clothes.

I heard the shower turn on and faint singing coming from the bathroom. The door was ajar. Had she left it open in the hope I would take a peak? She had never left the door unlocked before, let alone ajar. I decided what the hell, she looked at me. Just one peek.

I looked through the gap in the door, the room hadn't fogged up yet. Sarah was washing her chest. Soapy hands massaged her tits, hard nipples poking through her fingers. Water ran in rivulets down her back, and over her perfect round bum.

She was singing to the radio, I was sure she hadn't noticed me. My cock swelled as Sarah bent over and started washing her legs. I could just make out her hot little pussy, peeking out between her cheeks. I watched a little longer right up to the point she turned off the shower. I sneaked back downstairs to finish of tea, nursing a huge hard-on.

I called upstairs when dinner was ready. Sarah walked into the kitchen wearing another floaty summer dress. This one was red and reached halfway down her thighs and black heels. Her glossy brown hair was pulled back into a long plait. She wore simple makeup except for some hot red lipstick. My mouth fell open.

"What? I wanted to dress up for diner," Sarah said casually sitting opposite me.

I saw a little smile curl on those lush red lips as she thanked me for cooking. I struggled not to stare at her throughout the meal. Her tits looked amazing in that dress. A gold teardrop pendant that hung at her cleavage that drew my eyes. The red lipstick made her lips pop, I was nursing a semi the whole meal.

We shared a couple of bottles of wine with dinner and had Crème Brûlée for dessert. The conversion was light, staying away from talking about Lauren or Amy. After the meal, I suggested Sarah should set up the movie in the living room whilst I washed up.

I was surprised to see she had changed the lighting in the living room. We had installed LED lights in the ceiling like the ones found in the girl's bedroom. You could change them to any colour and Sarah had chosen red.

She sat on the sofa, with a faux fur blanket on her legs. I walked over to the other sofa and sat down.

"Hey, what you doing? you know you can't see the tv well from there," she said patting a spot next to her.

She pressed play as I got comfortable next to her. The film was 'Basic instinct', regularly voted one of the hottest films ever made. I looked at Sarah and she smiled innocently.

"What you don't like? it's a classic," she said turning to watch the film laying back onto me and putting the blanket over my legs.

Now I'm not an idiot I got the signals, but I wasn't sure we should be doing whatever we could end up doing. I thought of Amy and Lauren and besides Sarah wasn't in the best place right now. This wasn't a good idea.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I whispered. Sarah sat up and bit her bottom lip a little.

"You want to do something else?" She said quietly.

Fuck, my cock which had been semi-hard all evening grew an inch.

"No, I'm happy if you are," I said.

Sarah lay back on me and we watched the movie. I had always had a thing for Sharon stone. Especially in total recall and in this movie. Maybe that explains my obsession teenage obsession with Amy.

Halfway through the movie, I felt Sarah's hand slip on my leg. She shuffled her bum back and nudged into my hardening cock. Reaching with her hand she eventually found my arm and pulled it around her. Readjusting the blanket over us she held my hand in her lap. Her long braid was over her shoulder and I had a view right down her dress. I watched the swell of her breasts as she breathed.

Sarah laid my hand flat on her bare thigh just below the hem of her dress. She had been laying on me with her legs curled up but now stretched them out. Parting them ever so slightly. I could smell her subtle perfume and wanted to kiss her exposed neck.

She left my hand on her warm thigh. Daring me to make the move and I knew she would be receptive. A nagging voice in my head still objected but my cock certainly didn't. The feel of her warm arse pushing into me made it strain in my boxers. I know she felt it. That maybe was giving her the confidence. Sensing my hesitation she moved my hand further up her dress. I felt her warm moist pussy, she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Sarah.."

"Shhh," she whispered turning her head and giving me a peck on the lips.

Slowly I explored with my fingers lightly brushing over her skin. I felt her moisture build-up encouraging me to delve further. Parting her folds I found her firm clit, I took my time delicately tracing around the outside.

Sarah's sighs turned me on and my cock twitched as I continued to finger my sister. Dipping my fingers in her juices I made sure to coat her clit. We spent ages laying there on the sofa. I took Sarah close to the edge several times, always holding back. She squirmed, grinding her arse into my crotch as my fingers teased her. Leaning my head down I planted a trail of wet kisses on Sarah's exposed neck.

"Mmmm" Sarah moaned as my fingers slipped inside her wet pussy.

I teased her gently slipping my fingers in and out, swirling them inside her. It was getting warm under the blanket. I was afraid if it was removed the spell would break. Before long Sarah's movements caused it to slip off anyway.

"Mmm yes keep doing that I'm so close," Sarah whispered.

Her moans intensified as I plunged two

fingers inside her. She stimulated her clit with her fingers and together we pushed her to a long very satisfying orgasm. She shuddered against me arching her back. My cock dug into her arse as she rode the sensations of pleasure.

I kept my fingers working trying to extend her release for as long as possible. Sarah pulled my hand away and turned around. Clambering on top of she gave me a wet hungry kiss. Her wet pussy ground into my crotch as our passionate kiss grew. Breathing heavily she slipped down my body and knelt on the floor, between my legs. Looking up, seeking some kind of approval she unbuttoned my trousers.

"You don't have to..." I started saying.

"Shhh," Sarah held up a finger and I fell silent.

She opened my trousers slowly. My hard cock bulged in my boxers. She smiled as pulled them down, revealing my hard cock. Holding it firmly and inspecting it she smiled with those red lips. I held my breath as my sister tentatively stuck out her tongue and gave the tip a little lick.

She continued licking my tip like ice cream, slowly working her way down my shaft. It felt incredible as her hot tongue slid along it. Reaching back up to the tip she gave it a little kiss. Gently Sarah stroked the base of my cock as she slid her mouth over the top. Holding the tip in her hot mouth I felt her teeth a little.

She played with my cock for a while, wanting to give me as much pleasure as I had given her. She got more confident as I started to squirm at her touch. She only sucked on the tip but she was stroking me throughout. Gazing into my eyes she smeared her red lipstick all over my cock smiling as I started to moan.

I was getting close, seeing my hot older sister sucking my cock was like a fantasy made real. Pre-cum oozed from my tip and Sarah stuck her tongue out and licked it clean. I wasn't going to last.

"I'm nearly there," I said hurriedly.

Sarah slipped her lips over my cock and took as much of me into her mouth as she could. A few strokes later and I shot warm cum into her mouth. She gagged and drew back seman running out her mouth.

"You ok?" asked as she licked the spillage off her chin.

She smiled and climbed up my body, her soft legs straddling me. I stroked her legs as she sat up and reached for my cock. She positioned it at her hot pussy and sank halfway onto it. She hovered there for a moment looking at me with astonishment.

It just occurred to me. She had never had a cock inside her before. Her virginity had been taken long ago by one of her toys. This was the first time a man's cock had penetrated her and it was her brother's. She leant forward towards me and I held her head in my hands kissing her. I tasted my cum in her mouth. A tear rolled down her cheek not from pain, just the emotion of finally giving in to our lust for each other.

She settled on my cock and rose back up. I pulled her tightly to me, laying back on the sofa. Kissing her tenderly I started slowly thrusting my hips fucking her warm pussy. she moaned into my mouth as I plunged further and further with every thrust. A few moments later Sarah sat back taking all of me. I stayed still as she rubbed her clit on the base of my cock. My hands squeezed at the soft warm thighs under her dress.

Sarah rose and began to ride me. Slowly at first but soon she was plunging hard and moaning loudly. I wanted to see her tits, grasping at her dress I ripped the material. Her pert tits, with beautiful big areolas, bounced with her movements. Leaning forward I sucked a nipple into my mouth. Sarah ripped my shirt open and pulled it over my head. She held onto my shoulders using them as a support as she fucked me faster and faster.

"Oh God, fuck, yes, that feels so so good," she moaned, closing her eyes and savouring the sensations.

Watching her tits bounce as well as hearing her moans started building me to another climax. Not wanting to go before Sarah I stood up, lifting her with me. She squealed and wrapped her legs around me clinging on, my cock nestled deep inside her. I needed to control the situation or I was in danger of cumming too soon. Walking forward towards a wall I pushed Sarah against it. She let out a little scream as the cold wall touched her bareback.

I gently fucked her again pulling my cock out just a few inches. We sank into a long sensual kiss. I was able to control myself better by controlling the action. However eventually, my legs and arms began to tire. I lowered Sarah down and she broke our kiss. Holding my the cock she walked back to the sofa. Smiling she bit her lip and pushed me down. Looking nervous and still holding my cock she knelt back between my legs.

"You don't have to....," I started saying. Thinking she was going to suck me again.

Instead, she turned away laid the blanket out on the floor and sank on her forearms. Her cute arse was pointing straight at me tilting up, exposing her wet puffy pussy lips.

I sprang off the sofa and rubbed her pussy with my fingers. I wanted to make sure she was thoroughly lubed. I quickly stuck two fingers inside and gave her a little lick for good measure. Sarah was already bucking back on my fingers

"Just fuck me Adam!" she shouted.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I slide my cock inside her.

I didn't go slow this time but thrust deep inside her, right to the hilt.

"Ohhhhh fuck that's so good," she moaned into the rug.

All subtlety went, I wanted to fuck her hard. I started slamming my cock into her, and the sound of flesh smacking together filled the room. I grabbed her hips and used them to pull her snatch onto my hard cock. It was fast, it was frantic and it was fantastic.

Sarah screamed into the rug as we fucked faster and faster. Hips bucking and my pelvis colliding with her soft arse cheeks. She had a sheen of sweat on her back and I felt the lactic acid build in my muscles.

"Oh good, yes, yes, that's it harder baby harder OOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK!!!" Sarah screamed burying her face in the carpet and as she had another orgasm.

I didn't let up I just fucked her harder. Sarah screamed again and again as waves of pleasure ricocheted in her body. I slapped her arse for good measure as the feel of her pussy spasming on my cock pushed me closer to the edge.

"Cum in my pussy baby I want to feel your cum," Sarah shouted.

"You want your brothers cum?" I said.

"You want to be your brother's dirty little cum slut," I said slapping her arse.

"Yes, fill me with your cum, I want my little brother's cum please!" she screamed again.

I couldn't hold back any longer. With a final quick flurry of thrusts, I buried my cock to the hilt, shooting warm cum into my sister's pussy.

"Mmmhhhh, that feels so good," Sarah sighed slumping onto her chest and laying flat on the rug. I spooned up beside her and kissed her shoulder.

"That was wonderful, why did it take us that long," she said pulling my head towards her for a kiss.

It was then I heard a car door slam. Jumping up I dashed to the window. It sounded like a car on the driveway. Pulling the curtain back I saw a car reversing off our drive into the street. I couldn't make out the car properly as the headlights were blinding. I ran to the hallway.

"What's wrong Adam," said Sarah jumping up and covering herself with the blanket.

As I got to the hallway cool air hit my naked body. The front door was wide open quickly I walked over to shut it. Turning around I saw a suitcase in the hall. Sarah walked in the blanket covering her naked body. She saw the suitcase too and swore.

"What have we done?" I said.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._,_,_,_,_,_,_.

The final instalment will be released in a couple of weeks. Thank you to everyone who has continued to be interested in this series.

12