Being Neighborly

Story Info
Donnie's flirtations leads to affair and shocking discovery.
9k words
4.23
36k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** I want to do short pieces on situations in my past and in the present (when they pop up) when my "Literotica Radar" kicks in. This morning it kicked in hard. We've lived in our current home right across from a couple that is about our age (mid to late 50s) for about a year.

They have multiple businesses, one out of state where they travel for work. My wife and I occasionally travel for work so there are storylines for each of us, and for us as couples. Day one is what happened today, Day two and on is my fantasy.

** I hope you enjoy this look into my life then turning it "lit"!

------------------------------------------

Day one

My wife Mel, thinks I spoil the dog.

We have a 14 year old Schnauzer, who was acting like he needed to go outside at 6:30 a.m. well before our normal established time. I can hear Mel from her conference 200 miles away in Dubuque saying "Donnie! You spoil that animal!"

No, I know him better than I know her...or even my kids for that matter, two college graduates that just got jobs and have moved out of the house, likely for good. We're officially, officially empty nesters, the college move out is a boomerang of summers, internships, between jobs and they're never really gone.

It's finally a done deal.

I cursed myself for not getting the coffee ready to brew, the dog "Kaiser" jumping at my feet wound up and ready for his promised walk I had mistakenly announced before starting the Cuisenart, self-grinding, coffee maker.

"Alright, alright...I'm about done," I said, Kaiser spinning around like one of the dogs I watched on Tik Tok last night, laughing hysterically, since what else do you do when your wife is out of town. I have been a relatively good boy for the past 10 years, my online activities reserved to writing on an erotic website and maybe cruising the chat rooms a time or two. There was really nothing much going on that night, or that morning for that matter.

We'd moved to this neighborhood in a suburb of Des Moines after living in Northeast Iowa for the past 27 years, getting closer to family, and my last job as a public school administrator before retirement. My wife was in education, it was late July and her new team took her to a conference in Cedar Rapids.

The three day conference gave me ample time to get some things done at our new home, an eight year old house that was in stark contrast to the 100 year old homes we refurbished living in smaller communities. We loved the older homes, but since I was 58 approaching 60, painting and house renovation was now a thing of the past for my body's sake. I was ready to just finish things we hadn't done in the year we had lived there.

The dog and I headed north on the tri-street development (had two sister developments as well), all the homes similar but starkly different, a trio of builders coordinated well and the developer set up a common space in the middle of two of the three streets. It was suburbia that felt like older neighborhoods carving it out within the trees already there. We chose this neighborhood over the newer ones because it was higher quality.

Kaiser did his business and we walked further since he was still nose down - it was necessary to "spoil" him, less risk him going to the basement to do his business.

When we turned back I saw Jill, our across the street neighbor, being tugged by her daughter's husky mix puppy a moderate sized dog and he was strong. She had talked to me earlier in the week, having returned from New Mexico where their real estate office was struggling. She and Brian were wintering way past the hot selling season, it being July now, and still hadn't found a competent manager for the company. In that visit yesterday Jill cursed her daughter for not training her dog "Remington" correctly and he may be headed to doggie boot camp.

"You have to follow up though," I said indicating I've seen the lack luster care of Remington while the couple was gone and the daughter was house sitting with her boyfriend.

This morning was unusual.

I had seen Jill out with Remington before in her pajamas, but only in their yard. I waved and this time ]the dog pulled her towards me, and instead of stopping at the street Jill was now approaching me in her bare feet and PJs. She walked frequently, her slender runner's legs were tall highlighting the baby blue bottoms she was wearing, lace on the edges, showing off a toned back side.

I had aviator sunglasses on so I was able to eyeball her up and down without detection, noticing the bare feet, the braless breasts bouncing in soft top, same color with the white lace. Jill's hair messed up by attractively, no bra (did I mention?) and what I had put at 34c breasts showing just a touch of side boob every time Remington pulled her.

Our dogs met and she was worried a little holding hers back, still walking closer to me.

I was wearing shorts without underwear, at the right angle you could see the outline of the head of my cock, I turned sideways a little knowing straight on (I was admiring it in the mirror before taking Kaiser) you could better see that outline. I actually had a t-shirt shorts combo that matched and with the sunglasses and new haircut I looked morning fuck worthy.

"He's getting too big for me," Jill said, the two dogs nose to nose, Jill brushing her left bangs behind her ear with a smile. "Carla's boyfriend's dog doesn't listen either but at least a terrier you can just pick up and move."

I asked about the business and when Brian was coming back. She said he'd likely be in New Mexico all summer and she was heading back tomorrow for a week. She also complained about the heat there, a record number of days in the 100s and record heat indexes.

"Mel's gone a few nights, so Kaiser and I have a different schedule," I said randomly, not knowing why I offered that up in that spot. She smiled and talked about not knowing if Brian would be around at all this summer and she would be back at the end of next week.

We said goodbye and parted, I looked back at her ass walking Remington up to the sign that announces our development to the world - "Sunset Gardens". I'd always enjoyed admiring her backside wondering why two adults like us didn't find a way to hook up, or even how couples find paths towards swapping.

Mel and I met Brian and Jill, hitting it off right away.

Our schedules, didn't match up and never made time to do anything with them socially, and that was the same with the rest of the neighborhood. Other that one "block party" that we hung out at the common space, but didn't go to anyone's house for pool or drinks, we hadn't branched out and gotten to know many of the neighbors.

The couple to our left, Camron a retired banker from Boston originally and Anne, we knew similarly to Jill and Brian. Their daughter Camilla, a 25 year old who says she's from Texas, Camron pointing out "you live here more than there" appeared in running gear, which on this hot day was a sports bra and volleyball tight shorts. Her jet dark hair in a ponytail out the back of her cap, I waved as we met head on near their driveway. She was sultry, large breasted, is what I imagined an instagram influencer's lifestyle looked like.

"Stay cool," I said awkwardly, she smiled and headed down the street on her job.

I took the dog inside, thought a few interesting thoughts wondering about Jill and Brian's time apart and their sexual appetites and how they got fed. I wondered if they have "agreements", open marriage Jill has always been friendly, I wondered if per usual I was missing on vibes. My wife is gone 1-2 nights a month for work, not staying at a second home like Brian, but there were many opportunities.

Was I missing them?

I have to admit that I've had the philosophy that if I could get away with something I would, and with that said got "caught" having an online affair. I was writing nasty emails about what I would do with a former "friend" I had connected with through social media and thanks to apple share technology my emails were discovered by Mel just days before my 50th birthday.

What I got away with was our meeting for "just one kiss" that turned into a make out session, heavy petting and a missed opportunity to test my "get away with it" theory. While Mel didn't find out I met this woman, the night in question "Tina" showed up in a skirt with no underwear and had fantasies about forced intercourse that had I pressed just a little, it would have been a full blown affair.

But I digress...

Kaiser was happy, sleeping on his mat. I got up from my coffee and in going into the guest room to strip the bed (one of the things I had on my chore list) through the narrow windows around my door I saw Jill sitting on her porch across the way. I paused and she was looking in at me, and slowly raised a hand getting no response so I kept moving not stopping again on the way back.

I knew she promptly went to work 10 minutes to eight and it was 7:20 a.m., it made sense to enjoy the beautiful morning on the porch. I hadn't seen her there before, I chalked it up to just happenstance.

I continued my work on things, running around in just shorts, without underwear, occasionally fondling myself away from the windows, just wondering in general about Jill and her sexual likes. I believe we all imagine what people like, prefer, not that I ever get confirmation one way or another, just knowing we all walk around all types all the time. Freaks at heart, freaks in action, prudes that miss out of so much.

She stayed out on the porch longer than I thought she'd might, maybe she was talking to Brian on the phone, twice she was looking up but didn't wave, possibly reading I wasn't sure. Finally she went inside and noticeably she left for work around 8:30, later than I'd ever noticed.

I had a very productive day.

I patched a hole in the dry wall after installing an outlet for a bar we were going to put in downstairs. I'd cleaned the garage out after a year of boxes and things left the third stall jammed with things. I was ready to chop some wood out back, taking my chainsaw and axe out, when Camilla walked out onto Cameron's patio.

Jesus Christ! Dark tan skin, bikini that held what had to be 36c breasts back barely, her jet black hair down around her shoulders, a black sun hat, narrow bottoms that showed off long athletic legs. I had to turn away and pretend I was working or I would have gawked to the point to drooling. At my age I don't get hard instantly anymore, buy my cock stirred just a little (wearing underwear now).

Later that afternoon I waved at Jill when she got back and was walking Remington. I should have grabbed Kaiser, instead just going back to my chores. I have a natural governor when it comes to "opportunity" not wanting to EVER be obvious that I'm thinking of a person sexual through my actions, almost scared of the possibilities.

UNLESS...the other person starts whatever first.

Day Two

"Good morning!" Jill said eagerly, I staggered Kaiser's walk 10 minutes later so not to seem like I was following Jill's routine, to no avail. "Spoiling your dog again I see."

I turned and saw a similar sight to our encounter the day before, frilly red PJs, side boob, no bra, amazing legs, messy hot hair and I always love no make-up mornings.

Remington was heeling to her a little better, our dogs again meeting and again I was walking with no underwear. I made eye contact this morning it was cloudy so no sunglasses (I'm hot and cold with that in real life. She smiled, glancing down and then up, again brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Going in late again today?" I asked, joking about seeing her leave a 1/2 hour late.

"When you're the boss you set your own times, though I'm usually there right at 8 a.m. every day," Jill said, and then suddenly asked. "Hey, do you like sweetcorn?"

"I live for this time of year, I've got..." I started to say I had leftover from last night in my refrigerator when she cut in.

"I want to get some, but I'm leaving tomorrow morning and don't want leftover, can you help me eat some at lunch today?" Her weight shifted, she looked down at the street and then back up at me, her tilted head and coy smile, had her looking 30 again. "I'm taking a 1/2 day to get ready to leave tomorrow for New Mexico."

"I'd love to come over for lunch," I said corn or no corn in the fridge. "Want me to bring anything?"

"No, just your appetite right at 12:30," she said curiously specific and twirled away the light bottoms blowing upwards showing just a little cheek before settling back down. "See you then."

I tried to be productive telling myself it was just lunch, my imagination said it could be more. I'd get hard and I even jogged without underwear wanting that excited, commando feeling all morning. Showering I was hard, getting dressed I was hard, it was 12:15 and I didn't see her car back yet so I sat down after Kaiser's noon walk.

She did say 12:30.

Suddenly there was a knock on the garage door and without waiting Jill burst in, getting up and looking I briefly saw her car parked in my drive, her carrying cooked corn.

"Hey take this, I'll be right back," she shut the door and I laid the corn on out our long island. There was a car sound, but I blew it off and got plates and napkins. She disappeared behind the door and a minute later the door opened.

She came back in and I could hear the garage door closing and see her car in my wife's spot.

She had bacon on a cornet paper plate covered, bread and tomatoes in a bag. She was wearing a pink with white flower patterned sun dress, amazing bra pushing up her breasts, her hair was pulled back, another favorite of mine over done up hair.

"Did you pull into our garage?" I said, I had changed into a polo shirt, summer shorts, my cock began to rise immediately. She didn't answer, fumbling with the bacon and getting the tomato out.

"Do you have a cutting board?" she asked, noticing my bulge immediately. "We'll need to eat afterwards."

"Afterwards?" I asked, walking around the island.

She dropped the tomato, both hands moving to my face, lunged forward and kissed me making sure I didn't stop this train.

"My God, Donnie you have no idea how long it's been," she said gasping pulling back for a moment, my hands not moving at first but finding her waist. She slid her hands down to my chest, leaned in and kissed me again. "No strings, just take me PLEASE!"

There was a 10 second pause, Jill just held my eyes waiting, wanting, rubbing my chest, finding my nipple and rubbing it over my shirt. I almost formulated the words "I can't" but I didn't.

Our bedroom was just off the kitchen, this transaction needed to be dirty, needed to be raw. My back windows opened to a semi-busy road that you could see into the living and dining space, but not all the way down our 10 ft. long island where we were standing. It was sort of in the open, it was dirty, nasty and I made up my mind.

I kissed Jill back, tongue inserted, hands sliding to her face and then down, pressing into her breasts, grinding my crotch between her spreading legs, pushing my screaming hard cock into her.

"Oh God I want this!" she cried out, my hands moved her hips, rotated her body, pushing her forward onto the island.

I reached under her skirt, pulled her panties off and with one hand on her back the other unbuttoned my shorts, dropped them having gone commando even in my summer shorts when I was home alone.

"Yessssss," she hissed, my cock sliding down the top crack in her ass, I skipped over her tiny hole and dipped the head inside her. "Ohhhh Donnie, Ohhhhhhhh"

She was shorter that Mel, we had christened the house in the very spot Jill and I were joined, Mel's feet on the floor, now Jill was able to lift hers off the floor. I pushed forward slowly, wet as she was I could have thrust and gone balls deep.

"Push harder Donnie," she said looking back over her shoulder, a deviant, wanton look, she had taken the hair tie out and it was now covering her face partially. "I don't care how fast you cum, fuck me hard and fast."

I moved both hands to her hips and pumped away at her cunt, propped up on the counter, our hips slapped and imagined Brian being large just at the east of entry. I was a little above average length and slightly thick.

"YES! YES!" she said semi-loud, not wanting to scream her head bobbing to the rhythm of my cock moving in and out. I usually had decent stamina from behind, so I kept going, slamming into her relentlessly. "OH FUCK YES! DONNIE!"

She fell forward signaling she orgasmed, looked back at me while I still pounded her cunt. She felt warm and wet and our bodies lined up nicely, and I pulled her back so her feet were on the floor. I pushed the dress up her body, soon tossing it to the floor, I unhooked the bra and rocking with my hips I took off my shirt.

Her body slipped forward letting me pull out of her, spun around and pushed into me, our naked bodies touching, my eyes found on her breasts, her nipples large at the ends dangling some, her hand on my cock stroking it.

Her eyes, again hungry.

Jill slid down my body to her knees and took my cock into her mouth expertly, it wet with her climax, she pushed onto it relentlessly, moving down on the shaft balls deep. Her eyes turned up to me while she breathed heavy through her nose, hands around to my ass, pulling back and impaling herself on it a second time gurgling noises emanating from her throat.

It was too much and I blew my week old load down her throat, her face burying forward during the first two spurts, coughing a little pulling back then diving back on my cock to ingest the rest of the cum. She sucked on the tip, licked the shaft, went down to my balls (which I shave every other week), taking time and almost getting me hard again before raising up.

She looked satisfied and energized.

We held eye contact getting dressed, she moving to me once all clothes were on, pressing her hands to my chest, my arms around her.

"Our secret?" she said with a coy, naughty smile.

"What? You brought me lunch and I checked your oil," I quipped back with my alibi if someone sees us.

"You have the best dipstick, I'm measured with in a long time," she said, rubbing my crotch again. "Too bad Carla will be home any moment and I have to leave, it feels like your almost ready for a second ride."

She turned and moved to the door, confused I held up one of the tomatoes.

"I'll cut these," I said, then she reached and put her shoes on. "And you can come back over

"Oh, I'm full," Jill licked her lips.

The garage door opened, she backed out just as Carla pulled in. I walked out to the porch a little concerned the younger woman would have questions, she waved and Jill said in a very matter of fact tone.

"Donnie offered to change my oil since Dad's gone," Carla turned and waved, big smile and the two walked in like no big deal. Jill turned with a grin and waved goodbye.

I turned and enjoyed my BLTs and corn.

Day Two afternoon/early evening

To say I was skittish the rest of the day was an understatement. I had just officially cheated on my wife, no if ands or buts, and there had been no prior talk about it leading in nor anything afterwards.

Jill and I now had our "little secret" and I struggled with the lack of control I had. Then the thought that surely there would be numerous opportunities moving forward to accumulate many more "little secrets."

Did I want that? Part of me did. Do I just say thanks, but let's pretend it didn't happen? Part of me said 'do that."

I didn't have an answer.

I sat out back, the sun shifted and I didn't want to be out front seen by her daughter just "hanging out."

My wife was gone overnight, Jill was off work, I didn't have to worry much about it since her daughter was home and I saw the boyfriend's car come around the corner to join them. I let the dog on the chain and tended to the garden in the heat, nervous and shaky, even though I would get hard just thinking about fucking her just a couple hours prior.