Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Granted," I said and she flung herself at me, our lips meeting, her chest feeling the cool leather, her naked bottom riding my thong, pushing her cunt up and down.

"Mmmm, may I get off in front of you Master," she said, her thigh's spread and riding my knee now.

"Granted, Child" I said, she slipping off me and on a shelf she found a large, black, cock like dildo with a suction cup. Moving to a chair that was along the wall she pressed it down securing it tightly and then positioned herself above it and slipped it inside her dripping wet cunt.

"Ohhh Sir!" she said, sliding down slowly, her face down, leaning back on it, breasts pointing forward. "Mmmmmmm...OH! Just making me horny for you Master, OHHHH!!!! Come give it to me, PLEASE!!!!"

I paused letting her bob up and down on the cock, her eyes watching my feet for movement, I slipped my hand around back and let the leather thong unsnap and drop to the floor.

"OH YES! SIR!" she exclaimed pulling herself off the cock, I moved fast not letting her dictate anymore.

"You shouldn't command me Child!" I said forcefully. "Grab your ankles."

My cock was harder than it had been in years, she reached down, I placed a hand on the top of her ass and Swatted her once, twice.....10 times.

"AH! YES! FUCK! AHHHH! AHHHHH! OHHHHFUCKKK!! AHHHH! SIR! OH! BABY! OHHH!!!!" she exclaimed and I stopped, her ass red as fuck, having not been swatted in a while.

I moved behind her, placing my hands on the each side, my left on the warm, red flesh I had just spanked, lining up my cock again from behind I thrust balls deep, it ready from the thick dildo.

"OH YES! FUCK!" she exclaimed orgasming fast again, her trigger that quick I figured she was a sexual machine that could get quenched. "FUCK! OH! OH! FUCK! YES! OH! OH!"

Numb from filling her stomach earlier, I slapped thighs with her, body folded in two dangling and moving to my thrusts.

"ARE. YOU. EVER. GOING.TO. COMMAND. ME. EVER. AGAIN!" I exclaimed, pushing deep inside her.

"NOOOOO!" She yelled and felt my warm release. I was feeling myself, my power, the usual post orgasm let down not anywhere to be seen. I held it there, filling her cunt up and I slid out of her, she stood and put her hands around my shoulders.

"Child," I said in disapproval, she immediately letting loose, a little ire in her eyes. "Clean me."

She went down and sucked me clean again, taking the care, there was more somehow, she licked and sucked on my balls.

"Do you hear that 'Shitstain'? Your Mistress is sucking my balls clean," I said with a proud smile, looking down and seeing Jill's eyes wide and angry.

"Yes Sir, I do!" Brian said from his position.

I had crossed a line addressing her slave. I knew it, held my breath seeing he seethe on her knees.

Jill rose up, and suddenly with one swift kick to my sack, put me on the floor.

"FUKKKKKKK!!!!" I exclaimed holding my junk, falling to the side. She raced to get handcuffs and I realized in horror she had a razor thin line between being a sub and a domme. I tried to to reason while she approached, cuffs dangling. "Mistress, I...."

She kicked the back of my head, I blacked out for a moment, the cuff going onto my left wrist and before she could finish with my right I woke up.

Survival instincts kicked in gear and I scrambled to my feet and tackled her, my cock sliding up her body, her arms flailing to hit me there again, catching thigh, catching knee, catching stomach. I drug her over to the stock, which was open and got behind her, controlling her legs with mine, and her arms grabbing her wrists.

She had been growling and screaming, inaudible, out of body, the kick to the head was intent on knocking me out. I held her screaming and wrestling until the strength of my body got her under control. She felt my body control her and let up, in my arms, calming down.

"Finished?" I asked Jill, not knowing how we got there.

"Yes. Sir." she said turning to me, without the same reverence as before, looking me in the eye. "Don't fuck with my slave."

I had relaxed and her knee powered up into my junk again, this time I deflected it so not as hard. I had eyed the pin on the end of the sock, turned her quickly and pushed her face forward onto the padded stock's head slot, not caring about her hands which were punching the air. I got it closed, slipped out the pin and secured it Jill cursing me and kicking as I stepped back.

"Mother Fucker!" You have no idea what you have done the spittle on her lips and on her face was real hatred and in that moment I asked myself...'what the fuck did I just do?'

My cock and balls were throbbing, the clock on the wall said 3 a.m., I walked to the cabinet where I saw her get the cuffs and found a set of four keys. I tried two that didn't work and the third one snapped them open.

I looked over at Jill who was talking to herself, sliding right and left trying to get loose, reaching with her hands. There was a bench she could comfortably lay on to take pressure off her neck.

I looked over at Brian who was fidgeting, having been suspended of sorts for over two hours. Still naked from the waist down I knelt to get to eye level with Jill.

"Child, I apologize for directing your slave," I said firmly. "You need to settle down, or...."

"Or WHAT!" She screamed. "You have no right to tell me anything, you fucked it all up."

That's all I needed, my mind was made up and I was in over my head. I didn't want her to get up, call Mel and tell her everything. At the same time she hadn't threatened me with that, and our roles were intact through the violence and my submission of the Mistress personality in Jill. There had to be a way out and I was intent on finding a way to erase the last 24 hours.

I walked to Brian and tried two of the keys on him, then the third. Finally the last one popped his wrist cuffs off, then his feet.

"Let's go upstairs and figure this shit out," I said, and he scurried over and found shorts..

Jill almost got to the peg on the end of the stock so I grabbed her left hand forcefully, taking several shots to the ribs, and then her right and locked her hands together with the cuffs I'd just taken off my hand.

Brian had pulled the hood off, so for good measure I put it over her head.

She just kept repeating..."You have no idea...You have no idea..."

Brian and I dressed in my cloths, went upstairs dressed and I was ready to talk.

"Give me the keys," Brian said, nervous he went upstairs with me, though he would explain after some torture that he was getting the keys to free Mistress. "Give me the keys and go home."

"What the fuck Brian?" I asked, then realizing I fucked his wife twice today. "Are you in on all of this mess I've created?"

"You haven't created shit, give me the keys!" He was almost crying. "She's...she's...got you now."

"Got me??" I asked loudly. "What the fuck!"

I tossed the keys at him and hustled out of their house. I went into my house and deadlocked all doors, she could still get into the garage but not inside. Kaiser just looked up at me from his sleep beside my bed.

The adrenaline left me and I quickly fell asleep.

Day Three - 10:30 a.m.

I awoke to the smell of Jill on my body.

Groggy and sore, I limped slowly into the shower the strikes to the balls still throbbing some, needing to wash her away, wishing it would be that easy. I fantasized about the problems I created rinsing off and going down the drain with her stank.

Mel texted "I love you, see you soon!" her arrival was going to be around 2 p.m. I quickly got the sheets in the laundry.

Jill and Brian's flight left at 9 a.m., they were long gone. Having my coffee late morning it felt like a normal. They were going to be gone a week, giving me a break and after sitting there numb I began doing things around the house.

Around 2:15 I had the sheets dry, on the bed just before Mel got home. We kissed in the foyer and be it my guilt or drive for sense of normalcy, I invited her to break in the new sheets with me. She was tickled with the invitation, I had been having a little problem getting 'excited' recently, we made long, gentle love that afternoon.

"How are the Clafensteins?" she asked, laying in my arms. I looked puzzled at her, she then said, "Jill and Brian..."

"Ah, yes...dinner was interesting," I said, knowing Mel loved details so I talked about the honeymoon and what was our most interesting sex questions. "Sort of uncomfortable without you there."

"That's how we were with the Flaghertys back in the old neighborhood," Mel said, naked and looking for her yoga pants and a tank. Her body had a little extra weight, but for 51 she was still very desirable. "It sounds like Jill was a lot like Jerry. It's okay the woman's the hornier one."

That day went like the rest of the week, normal. Normal except I was hyper sexual, pushing for sex every night, getting all but one.

"I like this new you," Mel said rolling off me after riding me Cowgirl style.

I began to feel nervous as Sunday approached.

It was Saturday morning and I went for a jog, seeing the usuals out on the route, bummed I missed Camilla who left shorting after I returned. I was stretching in the garage when I noticed Jill and Brian's garage door open.

A bit panicked I rushed into the house to find Mel.

"Good morning Donnie," Jill said sitting in the swivel chair opposite of Mel sipping coffee.