All Comments on 'Being Neighborly'

by fitfidelityfifty64

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

This belonged in BDSM rather than mature.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy98009 months ago

You could see she was the dominant with Donnie doing all the work when they were eating. Interesting neighbors, you should continue this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Try reading your own work before publishing. You let too many errors slip through.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gave you a solid 5 stars. Personally I’d grabbed that bitch by the hair & drug her ass out the door & across the street to her own yard. Told her to stay in her yard tell your ready to dump another load in her. Then you’ll find her. Tell your wife she bat shit crazy & to stay away from her. Lmfao!!! I wonder if her daughters play in the dungeon too??? Either way would love to see chapter 2 on where this goes.

AhboomAhboom9 months ago

Damn where are the comments calling him a selfish cheating prick that should get thrown out?

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty649 months agoAuthor

Try putting your name to you comments :D.

Thanks, I plan to continue it and am thinking of all the things mentioned below and more. Sometimes it takes a dominant to control a dominant down the road.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfitfidelityfifty64@fitfidelityfifty64
Always willing to explore my sub or dominant side in chats or otherwise. Married man exploring my perverted literary side in public. Please read and comment. https://literotica.com/s/secretly-sadistic-santa https://literotica.com/s/secretly-sadistic-santa-ch-02 https://liter...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES