Being Neighborly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want that," said Sam and leaned over kiss his lips and tongue-wash his face. "Yum. I think Ray's cum is tasty."

Vicky leaned into me and performed the same operation. We were fighting tongues as she cleaned me of his cum. "I feel the same about Don's cum." The four of us lay there resting.

"So, girls, what did you think? Was pussy-licking as good as the hype? And Don, how was your...first...cock?" Pause intended.

"I'd say so, Ray," said Sam. "It was amazing how soft her vagina is. The texture, the taste, the smell - I see why you boys like it. It was everything I thought it would be. Vicky, I absolutely loved going down on you."

"I loved it, too, Sam. I found that it was as I remembered. Eating your pussy was like having a delicious dessert. I would do that again in a heartbeat. And how about you, Don?"

"It was good. It was different. When you started to cum, Ray, I suddenly felt empowered, as if I was making you cum, I was bringing you to it. I suddenly wanted your cum and you delivered. Your cum is sweeter than mine. Yes, I'd say that I would do that again."

"Would you let Ray fuck you?" Vicky asked.

"Yes, most likely. Ray would be the one to take my cherry."

"I'd like to watch that."

"Maybe another time, you crazy kids. But, in a few minutes when I recover, I want some pussy."

"Whose?"

"Whomever wants my cock. I'm an Equal Employer."

We sat up all facing each other. Don went out and returned with a bottle of wine and a joint. "This calls for a toast. Here's to the freedom we all share. Here's to another way of having sex. Here's to fulfilling our fantasies." He took a swig and then passed the bottle around.

"Ray, check this out." Sam reached over and separated Vicky's vulva, exposing a large, prominent, dark red clit.

"Gee, that's a mouthful."

"Yeah, it felt like a little cock. I sucked on it the same way. I really got into it, didn't I?"

"And you did well, Sammy. Very good. A gold star." Vicky high-fived her.

I took a good look at Vicky's pussy, its fleshy lips and its long clit and, I swear, it looked like a Georgia O'Keefe flower, a very beautiful flower.

"Ray, your eyes are going to fall out!"

"I have to take a closer look." I got between Vicky's legs. My face was about six inches away. Her fleshy flower looked even better close up. Her scent arose and caressed my flaring nostrils. "May I?" I looked up at Vicky.

"Please do."

I stuck my tongue at the base of her slit and wound my way up. I went around her clit and pressed my tongue into her inner folds. I moved back down and dipped my tongue in her vagina. She cooed. I traveled down to her taint and licked there, then I moved further down to her rosebud and dipped my tongue into that hole. She arched and raised up her legs to give my more access. I went to work tonguing her asshole. This made her squirm. She trembled a few times. She was turned on. I knew what to do. I traveled up to her vagina again and began to lick her inner walls. I placed one finger in and found her g-spot, rubbing it with a "come here" motion. She was shaking as I ate her. She was panting when I moved back to her clit and pressed my face into it. My lips were sucking on her little dick as she began to cry out and thrust her cooch into my face. Her moans sounded muffled to me. She bucked several times and slowly peaked, flooding me with her juices. I continued to lick and kiss her clit.

I looked up at Vicky and discovered why she sounded muffled. Sam was sitting astride Vicky's face, enjoying Vicky's orgasmic tongue. Sam's ass was facing me and damn, if it didn't look good. I knelt forward and stuck my tongue in her crack. I held her butt with my hands as I pulled her cheeks apart and ate her ass. She pushed back at me, enjoying the sensation. I took a finger and ran circles around her rosebud. She wanted more but I was playing with her and kept licking, tonguing, and fingering her.

I'd been feeling someone playing with my ass for a few minutes. I thought it was Sam. When I discovered that Sam was being dined upon, I realized it was Don at my ass. His cock was in my asscrack and he was rubbing himself. Having serviced Vicky, I arched my ass up and let him play around my asshole. I felt his head rub around my rosebud. I pushed back but he was having no luck pushing in. He tried a few times without success, he had lost his erection. I heard him sigh disappointedly. I turned around and pulled him by his dick to my face. I started to suck him again but he wasn't getting hard.

"That's it for me for a long while, I think," he said.

"What's the matter, Don, honey? I know something that will get you going. Come over here and eat Sammy. She's close and you'll put her over. Meanwhile, I'm going to ride Ray. Okay, sweetie?"

Don did as he was told; he moved up to Sam's pussy but she turned around so that they were in sixty-nine. They both promptly commenced to lick each other. Vicky did as she said, she got on me and rode me reverse cowboy. It felt nice but to tell you the truth, it was nowhere near as tight as Samantha's cunt. Still, I was hard and she got her money's worth. Also, I whiled away my time by playing with her big, and I mean big, ta-tas.

I could hear Sam's sloshing cunt. Don was certainly good at oral, I could vouch for that. Apparently, Sam was doing a good job, too. She was moaning as she swallowed his cock and she was stroking the staff with her fist. She kept up a steady rhythm. He was grunting. Vicky was making these little staccato yelps each time she bottomed out on my stiff cock. It was literally a fucking orchestra.

I was on autopilot. I was hard, I was fucking her hard, she loved it having already gone through two small orgasms, but I was no longer into it. I was not in the moment. I was a spectator. It seemed like I was a robot. I tried to shake these thoughts from my head and concentrate on the job at hand, pleasing Vicky. Vicky was rocking on me but also seemed to lose her mojo. After a minute or two, she dismounted at rested on the bed.

Sam gazed over at me and gave me the "let's split" look combined with the "well fucked" look. I nodded. We rose and started getting dressed, saying it was getting late and what a good time we'd had. As we left their house and drove away, she began to talk quickly. "That was interesting. I came a few times and I really liked going down on her. Him, not so much. Nevertheless, there was something about them that I couldn't put my finger on. There was a certain dynamic that wasn't genuine. Do you understand what I mean? Where was that coming from?"

"I'll give you my feelings. First, this was not their first time, or so they said. I know it wasn't his first time; he was too good. I also think that he doesn't have much personality, it's all Vicky. Either that, or he's reticent. Maybe hiding something. And after our first orgasms, my excitement seemed to disappear and it all became mechanical to me."

"That's a good appraisal. I agree with you. That first orgasm was mind-blowing but after that..."

"But there is something to learn here. Mechanical sex only goes so far; passion and desire go further and is so much more preferred. Next thing is, unless you are upfront, the sex is just an act. I don't think that she was genuine, but he sure was not and that causes trust problems. If we do this again, we have to do more to become familiar with the couple. The goal is quality sex and fantasy fulfillment."

"Yes, that is ideal but what if you just want to connect to have sex? What if you don't care about the person, you just want to cum?"

"That's another story. That's like a sporting event and you have to be in the head for that. For myself, I stopped looking for sporting events. I'd rather jerk off in my fantasy world. Unless there is the dimension of familiarity, it's all meaningless and inconsequential. That is not for me. I look for mental and physical satisfaction."

"Well, this was an event I'll have to think about. I don't know if I want to meet them again. Her maybe but not him. As for finding satisfaction, I guess I was ninety-nine percent successful. I went down on her. I've wanted that experience for years. I did it and I liked it. I see why most guys like to eat pussy, although my ex wasn't in that group. The taste, the texture, the smell and her responsiveness made the experience total and real. We didn't have a mind-meld but we did take care of each other. I definitely would do it again."

"Good. I agree that we don't meet them again, I found him to be an empty vessel. And what was with those accents? They weren't from East Hampton. I made up the location of the streets and everybody in East Hampton knows that the windmill is in the center of town, a good distance from where they said they lived. That whole thing struck me as weird. Did you notice how they changed the subject when I began to talk about my hometown. There was something going on with them. Maybe I'm being picky. I just instantly lost trust in them, pure and simple. And now, we're home."

I pulled in and we got out of the car. We walked to our respective doors when Sam turned to me. "Ray, would you be interested in having sex with me right now? In my bed? I'm still charged up. I want to pass out satisfied."

"Sure, I volunteer but only if I can satisfy you."

"I think you'll do. Go in and clean up and come back in ten minutes, okay?"

Could I get it up again? I took one of my few blue pills from my stash and wished myself good luck. Ten minutes later, I knocked. Sam opened the door a crack, stood behind the door and opened it. I stepped in. She closed the door. She was naked.

"Punctual." She unzipped my shorts and let them drop. My commando cock flipped up into her mouth. I looked down and saw her curly black hair. "Prepared, too." She got up and led me into her bedroom. I stripped down and got on the bed. "No. Stand up." I stood. She got down on her knees and, grabbing my ass to pull it in, she swallowed my cock very slowly, tickling my shaft with her tongue.

A few minutes of this and I was feeling my orgasm rising. "You're gonna get a mouthful of cum in a minute," I advised.

"No. Not yet. Okay, lay back." I did and she slowly straddled my head and dipped her pussy onto my tongue. "Slowly. Let me savor it. Yes, like that."

The hell? I was the one savoring this. Her twat tasted divine, all wet and turned on, pheromones filling my senses. She set her clit on the flat length of my tongue and slowly ground into it. Her vagina was dripping. I slipped the tip into her hole and she hiccupped, having a small orgasm.

"Okay, I'm ready. Fuck me slowly. Please. Be gentle."

Following orders, I gently slipped into her cunt and rested there a moment. I leaned down and kissed her. At first, it was a sweet kiss but soon, it turned into something far more passionate. Her breasts pushed her hard nipples into my chest. As I slowly and methodically pistoned, she was tightly clutching me. In that position, we were like an undulating wave. We kept that rhythm for quite a while, maybe fifteen minutes, maybe a half hour, maybe longer, who knows.

Something happened after a few minutes. Suddenly, our connection went deeper. Our kissing was more intense, gentle and tender yet utterly passionate. We swapped spit and sucked on each other's tongue in a different way, as if it was an act of love, far beyond generic fucking. Each time my cock reached it deepest, I felt her vaginal muscles clench, squeezing my dick and holding me longer. It felt so good, I felt transported.

Her body began to writhe beneath. She began to twitch spasmodically. I could feel this subconscious reaction between us and it felt emotionally very satisfying. "I'm gonna..." she whispered. Our bodies joined.

"Ray, Ray, Ray..." Our bodies were so tightly fused, my pubes rubbing her clit with each downstroke. Each downstroke produced a tighter grip on my root. Her vaginal walls undulated along the shaft. I was driving but also going along for the ride and it was a thrilling trip.

I felt her grip me, release me and grip me quickly and it rapid succession. "I...I...I," she whispered. Our French kissing had stopped. Now I was kissing her neck, kissing and nipping at her earlobe and letting the ecstasy wash through us. I suddenly felt her flood me. As we were so close, it traveled all around our lower bodies. I don't know if she squirted, I just know she opened the tap. Suddenly, I began to cum. I wasn't shooting volleys or spraying her innards, it was more like I turned on the tap, too. Cum flowed out of me in a steady river pushed along by her orgasm pulsing along my dick. We clutched each other close, bathing in our magnificent orgasm. I was still cumming but it was more of a drip. The room smelled of sex. I realized that we were both bathed in sweat. She slowly crashed and went limp under me. I went to get up but she pulled me back down.

"Sssssh," she said and rested my head on her breasts. We fell asleep like that, both very satisfied.

"Gourmet sex," I whispered. She just smiled.

12