Being Neighborly Pt. 07

Story Info
Sam and Ray take a fun vacation.
10.3k words
4.71
8.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of two neighbors and their friendship. There are scenes of one-on-one romantic sex (MF), group sex and bisexual sex (MM and FF). If this is not your thing, move on. Otherwise, enjoy, comment and vote.

Three weeks pass quickly regardless of how busy you are and how you fill your days. Sam and I spent our time buying furniture for the condos and having everything delivered during the week we would be away. I do not have to mention that we spent a truckload of money, too. I must admit that we both appreciate crafted and expensive but we also have a practical taste. Fortunately, we both have a goodly bit in the bank and in our portfolios. And, I mean, what are you going to do with the money? You can't take it with you. Fortunately, my kids have also done very, very well and I do not have to support them. They both have had long runs of success in the entertainment business affording one a Los Angeles mansion in the hills and the other with a brownstone townhouse in New York City. You can tell that I am quite proud of them. Therefore, besides giving the money away, we decided to spend some now. And since I had been living like a hermit, I had amassed quite a bit more.

Both of us had furniture in storage. Sam had more than I did. I had musical instruments, manuscripts and a lot of chachkes. Sam had some very good and expensive furniture. While Sam's late husband had run their affairs and separated Sam from them, she had done much better than he had done in growing that money. She had much more because she was savvy and much more instinctive over money than I. She, too, had decided that it was high time to spend it.

And the best is that I had a stroke of luck. The computer virus I flagged turned out to be a goldmine. The FBI told me that a "finder's fee" for snagging a bot network and disarming it, was going to be considerable. That the FBI was able to trace the bot-file's home location and send in their own counter-bot, which disarmed and debilitated the St. Petersburg infrastructure, this was a coup. It hadn't reached the news yet and I anticipated the headlines. CISA, the cyber agency within the Homeland Security Department, was ecstatic. My overjoyed client told me to bill him five thousand dollars. I spent a few hours and it really paid off.

Sam spent a lot of time with Ella, going over rooms and designs. Ella lost her part-time job as an accountant due to the pandemic. Not that she nor Lou needed the income, he had made a ton on Wall Street and now only maintained a few very flush clients. He worked from the phone and laptops on their RV and then in their little temporary apartment. She began to help and advise Sam, both to their benefit. During the week before we left on vacation, Sam offered Ella a paying job to manage all the deliveries coming to the condos. Ella also happily agreed to set up the houses. Ella loved the idea and jumped in with enthusiasm giving Sam a break. Sam felt good about this. Her demeanor mellowed and she wasn't nearly as intense. As our departure approached, she felt secure that everything was in hand; she'd found a competent person to steer the boat while the captain was away. Ella, for her part, was energized at finally doing something fun. She knew that when her home was built, she'd be doing this again, this time with experience. In addition, Sam and Ella seemed to be developing a sisterly bond. All seemed good in the world.

I walked into the house to find them, pens and pads in hand. There were studying the computer screen and making notes. "Hiya, girls, what's doing?"

"We're looking at some things for the house but we're about done. Our backs are killing us, too. These chairs have to go. Also, I showed Ella our vacation spot."

"I am so jealous. You must tell me all about it. Remember every detail!"

I walked over to Sam and began to rub her shoulders. She moaned and slithered under my hands. I did this for a few minutes and then moved over to Ella. The response was the same.

"How about giving us both massages, Ray. Could you do that?"

"It would be my pleasure. Go shower and then call me when you're ready, ok?" I went into the kitchen to warm up some scented massage oil and then set up the bed with a couple of extra sheets on top. I lit a few scented candles and darkened the room. I turned up some light acoustic guitar on low. Then, I stripped. When the woman came from the shower and dried off, I placed them next to each other on the bed and sat between them. I placed on oily hand on their backs and began massaging their spines.

"Oh," both moaned as their bodies unwound. I worked their spines for a while and then moved over to Ella. I started with her hands and wrists and moved up her arms. Then I did the same for Sam. Next came a rotation on their shoulder and neck. After that, I stripped down and climbed on Ella's butt. She reacted by shaking her flat, little butt and slipping my penis between her cheeks. I dripped oil down her back and began to rub it, distracting her from my dick and letting her relax. I did this for about ten minutes until I dismounted. Before I moved over to Sam, I dripped the scented eucalyptus oil down Ella's butt crack and while rubbing it in, I paid special attention to her puckered hole. I'm certain she enjoyed it.

I moved over to Sam and gently settled between her cheeks and dripped oil onto her back. Sam has a comfortable butt with round cheeks. She began to squeeze my cock between those cheeks and then release, repeating the action several times. Of course, it made me hard.

I spanked her tush. "Now settle down. Let me massage you."

She hurr-umphed and with a little chuckle, she relaxed her butt and let me work her back. I gave her the same coverage and, because I knew it ached, worked a little longer and deeper on her lower back. I then proceeded to her feet and ankles. When I finished, I did Ella's feet and ankles. Ella was like jelly, I thought she might have fallen to sleep. When I finished with her feet, I sat between them again and slowly, with my fingertips, began to slide up their legs from the calf to the thigh. As I approached their crotches, I slowly slid several fingers to their vaginas. I heard a collective sigh. I moved to their outside legs and repeated my moves. This time, when I slid my fingers into their pussies, they were both considerably wetter and giving off some mighty pheromones. I leaned forward and whispered, "Who wants a happy ending?" and smiling, they both turned over.

I was determined to make this a one-for-the-ages tandem massage. The pleasure I got from closing my eyes and having hands full of flesh was exhilarating. I wanted to bring both women to orgasm at the same time and it was all in my fingers. With Sam on my left and Ella on my right, I began oiling their breasts. I was fun swirling my hands over four beauties. I had fun, lightly pulling, pinching and caressing their nipples. When they were all standing at attention, I pinched and squeezed them and then I moved on. I slid my body down and oiled their bellies to their pubic bones. I stopped and paused for a long moment before I dripped some oil on both vulvas, watching the oil seep into the slits. I began slow rotations on their outer lips. As they responded, I felt powerful and fully in control of their orgasms.

I used all parts of my hands. With my palms, I rubbed around their clits, feeling hard and filling with blood. With my fingertips, I went deep into their inner lips, and made circles, with an occasional nip on top. With the bottom, the heel of the palm, I pushed up but very gently. Both woman were breathing heavily. They held each other's hand. I kept up my ministrations as they kicked into euphoria. I began to diddle their clits rapidly, pausing now and then to further lubricate my fingers in their sopping cunts. With two hands full of hot, delicious, squirming vaginas, I figured that this must be a preview of Heaven. I resolve that I must be a better person for the rest of my life because I want a piece of this in eternity.

The bed was redolent of pussy juice and fragrant aroma. The woman were into my continuous handiwork, sometimes pushing against me. I stepped up my game by placing two fingers into each canal and using my thumbs to diddle their clits side to side and up and down. I tried to reach in far enough to hit their g-spots but then my thumbs would reach up far enough to manipulate their clits. Instead, I alternated. I rubbed their g-spots a few times and then moved back. I did Sam one way while I did Ella the other way. We were rocking.

I was also hard and as stiff as if I starched it. The woman, who were gripping each other's hand somehow found it and played with the head. It felt great.

Ella started to cum. I could feel her walls tighten against my fingers. I felt her buttocks clench and released. She arched. Her little body writhed. She was gasping as she finally let out a rising, pleading moan. She shook. Huffing, she pushed against my hand and came in a forceful rush. She settled back down and tried to collect herself. My hand never left its place, immersed and bathed in lady sauce.

Sam was another case. She watched while Ella came. When I returned to her, she said, "No. I need you in me. Fuck me hard." Fortunately, I was very hard, she was very wet and so I slipped right in. She wanted it hard and I began to bang her. I tried not to be rough but maybe I got a little carried away. She placed her fingers on her clit. Ella was sucking on a tit. She closed her eyes and cried out, "Yes. Yes. Yes." She wrapped her legs around my waist; I thrust in deeper, pushing deeper with each thrust. I felt her pores burst with sweat as she came. I held myself as she pulsated and then she began to thrust again. She was sweating profusely as she bucked under me. I couldn't control her. Hell, I could hardly control myself, and I was close. She began to cry out in a begging sort of sound. I began to cum. Cum was pouring like a faucet. She was bucking wildly until she had all of my cock and then she came in a series of explosions. I'd never seen her like this and it was a marvel to behold. Ella held her as she descended and I swear, her face was red but she had a glow.

"Wow. I am impressed and jealous. I've never seen you cum in such rapid succession with such ferociousness. I'm jealous, too, because I don't think I've ever cum so hard. You know, you're glowing."

"I second that," said Ella. "That was really something...something incredible. You rock, girlfriend."

"I feel knocked out now. That was something else. I think I have to rest for a little while." I had to admit that Sam looked a bit beat up and ravished.

I left the women on the bed and made myself a cup of coffee. Sitting down at my desk, I'd received some work and set to it.

About an hour later, they came out of the bedroom dressed and fully recovered. Fortunately, I had just finished my work and turned to them.

"My pussy is sore, you brute. And we changed the sheets and put up a wash."

"Thanks. You know, you have no one to blame but yourself. Who told you to be a wild animal?"

"Well, I guess that you have just discovered another side of me."

"Listen guys, I have to go. Louis is probably wondering where I have been. Well, I know just how to settle him."

"I'll bet you do."

Sam spent most of the day checking the progress of her deliveries as well as some preliminary packing for our trip, which was a day away. The resort's website had a useful guide for what to pack for a week. Not surprisingly, Sam packed a bit more.

"I'm only packing some nice outfits for when we go out exploring the island. Why should I pack a lot if I'm going to be naked most of the time?"

"Why? Remember the Boy Scout motto - 'Be Prepared'."

"Right. I'll take more." Like I had to suggest that to her! She was already on her second suitcase. Whatever makes her happy.

"You have fun. I'm going out for a run." My run was uneventful which was good. I went a couple of miles further than I usually run and felt invigorated. When I returned, I headed straight into the shower.

After my shower, I crawled onto my bed for a short nap.

I was dreaming of a deserted beach with waves lapping the shore. I had fallen into a deep REM sleep. My dream evolved into lovingly being blown on the beach. I opened my eyes to find Sam next to me, lightly stroking me. She looked at me and smiled.

"It's become my favorite toy," she said.

"That's two of us although, for me, it was always in the top two."

"Really. What was the other one?" I gently stroked her panty-clad vagina and she smiled again. "What say you about dinner?"

"Sure but let's bring in. I don't feel much like cooking tonight. Remember, we have to get up early tomorrow, like six am. The Uber to the airport will be waiting."

"Oh, right. I'd forgotten. Gee, I still have a lot to do. Anyway, I didn't want you to sleep too long because you have a few things to do, too." I felt glad that she had my back and was looking out for me. I hadn't felt that in years and it felt good.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I gave a tender kiss. She returned one. It seemed like a 'moment', if you know what I mean.

"I'll check in later. Seeya, hon."

It took me maybe an hour to pack one bag. My luggage was zipped up and set at the front door. Then, I made myself a small bite to eat. Did a wash. Cleaned the kitchen. Watered the plants. Then, I sat down at my computer and booted it up.

My email inbox was filled. Oy! I began to read and toss, read and toss, toss, toss, toss ad nauseum. I found a client's email half way down the list. He asked that before I take a week off, could I do him a favor and do an app for him. He asked me to call him. I could not believe the brass balls of this guy. Sure, he paid well but still, build an app...now? He wrote me at five-thirty. I was gobsmacked. For those who do not know, an app is not something you can just knock off. You have to design all the aspects of that which is necessary for the app to do what it is supposed to do. An app can usually take forty-five to ninety days to construct before it goes to beta.

I got up and rolled myself a joint. I needed to settle my ass down. I walked over to Sam's apartment and knocked. She answered wrapped in a bath towel with her hair wrapped in another.

"What's up? You look pissed." I told her what my client had pulled on me. As I told the story, I got more annoyed.

"Wait a minute. When was the last time you worked for him?"

"Yesterday. That's when I told him of my vacation."

"Did you tell him when you were leaving?"

"I don't think so. I said 'this weekend'."

"So there's your answer. Call him when we get back. Tell him that we caught a four o'clock flight out on Friday, that's all. Problem solved."

She was right. I was glad I came over. I smiled. "Thanks. That's what I will do. Nothin' to it for you. I am so impressed." She beamed. More tender kisses and I was gone smoking my joint.

Back to my email, I deleted some, junked some more and kept three. One was a response to as an ad I placed many months ago. I sold that Hagstome triple pickup almost immediately so this person was excessively late in making an offer. I thought I had deleted the ad. I knew I had. Ah well, too bad.

Next was from an old friend starting a funding page. I saved that for when I got back. The last was from a swinger friend upstate. I had not seen him nor his wife for a couple of years, at least. He asked if I was still in the game and if I was interested in attending a swinger campground with them on a weekend next month. It was a covid-safe group and it was necessary to take a test a day before arriving. I saved that one, too.

When I was satisfied, I surfed over to check that ad site. No, my guitar ad was nowhere to be found. Good. The guy must have seen it and saved the ad. I then surfed over to a couple of sites and wasted some time before shutting it down.

I ran over my checklist one more time. My iPad and my iPhone were charging. I loaded my iPad with a few books. I packed peripherals, chargers and cables. I had plenty of cash and credit cards. I had my passport. I had my last covid test of a couple of days ago. I was all packed. What else was there?

Sam knocked and entered.

"You look ready. I'm ready, too." I ran over my checklist with her and we were good.

"Let's make out," I said.

"No, let's snuggle and talk about what we're going to do in Jamaica. We'll be doing plenty of making out there."

Of course, she had her way. "Well, we can go out to fancy dinners."

"Or call Room Service."

"We can explore the nude beach."

"Or check out the little island."

"I want to hear some good reggae."

"And smoke some great herb."

"Mmm." We closed our eyes and drifted off to paradise.

First thing on Saturday was the half hour drive to the airport. We breezed through the covid testing and soon were sitting in a half-filled plane with all the passengers masked. It was an uneventful flight to Jamaica with Sam sleeping on my shoulder. Checking in was no problem. Because the resort was fifty percent full, for another twenty-five bucks a night they offered us a remote villa on the beach that was a super-deluxe (whatever that meant). However, the check-in clerk told us it was formerly the residence of the resort manager. That was good for me but I said, "Throw in a golf cart and it's a deal." They did. They also told us that, because of restrictions, dinner hours were curtailed and covid-safe. Everything else was a go.

We followed the valet cart to the villa, which was about a ten-minute walk. The villa lived up to its reputation, being spacious, well appointed and fairly secluded. It faced the clothing optional beach, too, so it came with eye candy. It also had a pool and tub on the side surrounded by a hedgerow.

"So, you want to hit the beach?"

"Yes, but I want to talk about something first."

"Okay. What's on your mind?"

"Sex. That's what's on my mind. See, I want to be somewhat aloof here. I know that most everyone who look at us want to have sex with us. I mean, probably I'm looking at them the same way, too. Nevertheless, I don't want to initiate sex except with you. If we don't meet anyone, that's cool, too. I want to swim and lay naked on the beach with you. I'm not interested in partying unless we're seduced by an amazing couple - and they have to be amazing."

"I hear you and I'm in full agreement. I want to have a totally relaxing vacation. So, do you want to hit the beach?"

She wrapped her arms around me. "You know, there's nobody better than us. Let's do this."

We changed into bathing suits, grabbed some towels, a beach blanket and set off for the shoreline, some fifty yards away. And it was beautiful. We stood and surveyed the scene. There were a handful of people on the beach, most of them closer to the main facilities. In front of us, and further down the beach, there were eight people and all were naked. We set our blanket down away from others.

"Well, here goes," she said and stripped off her bra. Both of us dropped the bottoms at the same time. "Oh," she sighed as an ocean breeze curled around her.

"I'll beat you in!" I said as I turned to run into the calm surf. She was right behind me. The water was warm, the sun was warm, and, you might say, everything was perfect.

She swam up to me and held me close to her. "How come I've never done this before? This is the way to swim. I can't tell you how fabulous this is."

I picked her up and lifted her to my lips. "It's because you are here with me." She kissed me again, rubbing her nakedness against me and pressing my hard cock against my stomach.

"Ooh, I'd like to fuck you right now! Let's go back to the villa!"

"Actually..." I lifted her again by her hips. My cock easily slipped into her as she wrapped her legs around me. She looked around to see if anyone was watching and let out a giggle. "Look over there."