Being Neighborly Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down the beach and maybe one hundred yards away, another couple, like us, was fucking in the surf. Down the beach, we could see a few naked people in a group. I looked toward the little offshore island and, on that beach, there were more couples fucking.

She laughed. "Yeah, I certainly don't feel embarrassed." She pushed me and swam away. "I feel like a child," she said joyously. "I really feel like I'm free. This skinny-dipping feels so good." She swam around and it was fun to see her frolic in the warm blue water. She was all giggly as she ran out of the ocean. I followed her. "Let's take a walk. I want to feel how it is to walk without clothes."

We began to walk down the nearly deserted beach with towels wrapped around our necks. There was a few people up ahead sunning and snogging. While we were walking, Sam danced around. She was ecstatic. We came upon a couple on their backs sucking up the sun.

Sam whispered, "Do you see the size of his dick! It must be a foot long. Jeez!"

"Actually, I was starting at those thirty-eight D's."

"Yes indeed, those sure are beauties."

We walked on toward a bend in the beach. Up ahead, there were four people sitting on a blanket meditating. It was so peaceful and serene. We approached the bend and saw the sign indicating that this was the border of the property and there was no nudity beyond this point. We turned around and walked up to the line of palm trees. It was a little cooler here and in the shade. We walked about halfway back when we heard muffled moans. We looked into the trees and saw two couples playing.

"Stop here and let's watch for a minute," said Sam.

We watched as the foursome writhed and fucked. It was a very erotic scene.

"That's hot."

"Come, let's go back and leave them be."

We walked back to our blanket when suddenly Sam turned around and raced into the water. I sat down and watched her while drinking a bottle of water. She was having so much fun. I didn't hear the couple approaching behind me.

"Excuse me, pardon me, can I ask you something?"

I turned and saw a young couple. They were both wearing bathing suits and staring at my soft cock.

"Sure. How can I help you?"

The young woman said, "This is our first time here. It's our first day and we're curious. What's further down the beach?"

"Oh, just a few naked people. Two were sunning, four were mediating and four were having sex. Further down, at the bend, is the property line. That's the nudity limit. And that's it."

I didn't see Sam run out of the water and run up to me. "Ray, can I have a towel?"

"Sure, babe." The other couple was staring at Sam's body.

"Hi! You look like deer in the headlights. You must be new here, too."

"Yes, we just got here. You can tell that we are a little nervous."

"I can assure you that there is nothing to be nervous about. I've never been at a resort like this. I've never even skinny-dipped but let me tell you, it's a revelation and so much fun. I'm hooked."

"Do you mind if we sit and talk for a minute?"

"Sure, but I don't know if we can help you much as we're new here, too. We also just got here."

They set up their blanket next to ours. Sam said, "But you're in the nude section so take off your suits and go take a swim. It will be good for you."

The sun was in my eyes and I was squinting. I'd left my sunglasses in the room.

"We're Ray and Samantha. What's your names?"

"We're Mary and Paul from Texas." They whispered to each other and then, rather modestly, peeled off their suits. "Come on, let's go." They raced into the water and soon were splashing, laughing and playing. I could see them now. Both were in their twenties and both had thin bodies. Mary had small breasts marked by little pink nipples. Her legs were long which gave her more of an athletic form. She had no ass to speak of and her pubes were trimmed. Paul, on the other hand, was average looking and maybe even a little shlumpier than average.

"Let me have that water."

"Here." I handed her a fresh bottle. "So, what do you think?"

"I love it. I feel so loose. I am amazed at how natural this feels. I can see why some people love this lifestyle."

Mary and Paul came out of the water up to the blanket. They both seemed to be far more relaxed and not nearly as modest. They fell down on their blanket.

"See, didn't I tell you?"

"Oh, yeah. That was great. I feel so, I don't know, real? Like this is the way you're supposed to be."

"I feel the same, Mary. Why did I ever swim in a bathing suit?"

"It's not only that. It's also that we are sitting here with you and we are all naked and none of us cares. That's so real, so natural."

"Yes," I commented, "it really is. I mean, once you get past the private parts, you just see a person and not a sex object. Tell me, what brought you here?"

Paul answered. "We were married three months ago. We decided to go outside our comfort zone and stretch. It was my choice and Mary was hesitant but I think that has changed."

"Yes, I think I am getting used to it. I think I could fall in live with this. Tonight, I'm looking forward to making love on our balcony."

"You know, I was thinking of attacking Ray, too."

"Do you get involved with all the swapping that goes on here?"

"No, not yet and I'm not sure that we will. We have had group sex before but here, I'm more interested in romance than just sex - and being naked all the time. On this vacation, we're concentrating on each other. Why do you ask?"

Mary said, "We're thinking about it. We've never done it before but as Paul said, we want to expand our comfort zone. We're not sure how to go about it."

"Just be open and let things happen organically. It will happen. What kind of sex are you two interested in?"

Paul said, "We've never done anything. We both have very limited experience but we both have intense desires."

"Go on. What sort of desires?" asked Sam.

"We want to watch each other with someone else. We also want to explore new things. We both have bisexual fantasies. And, no one knows us here so..."

"That's good. That will expand your comfort zone exponentially. Good for you," I said.

Sam said, "In the past nine or so months, I've dipped into that pond. I like it but I've also come to learn that sex with Ray is far better than anything else."

Mary pouted. "So that means that you're not looking to hook-up while you're here?"

Sam smiled sympathetically. She understood the girl's lust. "Not just yet, Mary. Although you two look very, very good and seem nice, I think not just yet. See us in a couple of days and it might be a different story."

This did not sit well with Paul. "Come on, Mary, she just turned you down. Come on; let's walk further down the beach."

Sam agreed. "We just walked it and there were plenty of opportunities. Go ahead, give it a try."

Mary and Paul soon left for further exploration. I commented, "All you did was scratch the surface..."

"What do you mean?"

"You basically cut to the chase and told them to go and walk down the beach. She was disappointed and he was pissed. His reaction cut him off our playlist."

"No kidding. But, enough of this, I want to fuck you. Let's go back to the room."

A few feet later, we were behind the hedgerow and immediately in our pool. Sam was giggling again. This concept of nudity seemed to tickle her unendingly. "I just love this." I loved watching her embrace her nudity. She swam over to me and threw her arms around my neck drawing me into some heavy necking. She rubbed her body against me and then took off swimming away from me. I swam to the other side and grabbed her.

"You big tease," I said as I spun her around and hugged and kissed her. My hard slab was poking her in the stomach. She pulled me over to the steps and pushed me down. Then she mounted me and slid down my cock. We were half in the water and our motion was kicking up waves.

"Who you callin' a big tease?" She was very playful and enjoying this scene. "I need this. I needed your cock in me hitting all the right spots. I planned this - pushing you onto the steps. I am no tease. You're just a sucker for my pussy, admit it."

"Guilty as charged. I'm a sucker for you...and your pussy." The water was warm and her pussy was warmer. Slowly, we ground into each other. Slowly, we slid back. We were kissing. Deep and lovingly. Sam moaned and I felt her flood my lap. She collapsed into me. I held her butt and lifted her up, placing her on the coping. Then I went down on her like a starving man. I could feel another orgasm rising in her. I whipped my tongue around her clit and sucked it in. I stuck two fingers into her canal and that triggered a series if buck and jerks and another flood of nectar followed by another quick squirting orgasm. She laid back with a spaced look on her face.

"Oh my God! You make me cum so well." I stepped out of the pool and she, quite unsteadily, tried to get up. I lifted her into my arms and carried her into the bedroom. "Lay down next to me," she said, "and let me make love to you." How could I not?

She burrowed her face into my chest hair. It felt so good. She wrapped her arms around me. It was like was absorbing me, inhaling my heartbeat. Her arms ran up and down my body. She kissed and licked my nipples. She was like a second skin. I looked down at her black curls and blessed my luck.

She moved up and began to kiss me not only was it sensual and erotic but it was a religious experience. She had never kissed me like this. She rolled me onto my back and climbed on, rubbing her vulva on my penis. She wrapped herself into me again. Old Faithful was pressing against her rotating and quivering slit. She moved up a little and slipped in. We lay like this for a couple of minutes until she started to kegel and squeeze her walls. I moved to get into a better position but she prevented me whispering, "No, no. Let me."

She was deeply into another level. I let her go and let her skin make love to me. She slid up and got off me. She slowly kissed and caressed her way down to my navel and then slowly, tenderly and lovingly she made love to my cock.

She licked herself off me, luxuriating in her taste. Then she licked, caressed, nuzzled and nibbled on every square inch of my crotch. When she slipped the head in her mouth, it was pure pleasure. When she tongued the head, it was divine. I watched as she placed her hand on her vagina and gently rubbed. I went to reach over but she prevented me. I wanted to protest but at that moment, she swallowed me further and I hit the top of her throat. She slowly did this a few times, each time going a little further until I could feel her nose at my balls. She caressed my loins and pulled at me. I lost it. I mean, as cum shot down her throat, I nearly lost consciousness. She slid back and caught a mouthful. The sucked in the head until it was too sensitive. Then she slid back up to me and kissed me.

"That was delightful. No, it was heavenly."

She was quiet for a very long time. Then she looked up at me and said, "I love you, Ray. I really, really love you. For the first time in my life, I feel complete. I feel protected. I feel free. Because of you. I utterly trust you, Ray. I love you."

I considered this for half a heartbeat as we kissed expressively. Honestly, I was feeling the same way. "You know, I love you, too. We are good together. I think that between the two of us, we can do anything. The sky is the limit. In addition, you have a body that will not quit. Your pussy is my favorite flavor but you lips take me to a kind of deeper love."

"Yeah, we are good together," she said satisfied. "I'm hungry. Is it dinner time yet?"

"No, babe, not for another hour."

"Good. I'll snack on you."

After an hour of deep, passionate love, we showered and drove our cart to the hotel restaurant. We sat at a table overlooking the sea. I was wearing shorts and a polo, Sam was wearing a sundress with a lot of cleavage. She looked sensational. With a traditional Jamaican meal of jerk chicken, dinner was very good

"Let's go out to eat on Wednesday night. Let's find the best restaurant on the island, okay? On Monday, I'm taking in the spa. On Tuesday, I have to relax," she said this last part with a straight face.

"What would you like to do tomorrow?"

"Oh, I don't know. Swim naked. Have sex. Get high. You know, the usual. I think I'd like to check out the little island. How about you?"

"That all sounds good to me. I'm in."

After dinner, we took our drinks out on the veranda to watch the sun setting. Sam read from the list of scheduled events happening today. "Oh, look! There's a reggae party on the beach tonight. Let's go. It starts at nine."

We spent an hour walking around the grounds and checking the facilities. We heard the band starting up and walked down to the beach. There were about twenty people when we got there and all were masked. We donned ours and joined the group. The band was good. They played all the reggae hits and the crowd ate it up. Over the next hour, the crowd swelled to about one hundred people. Lots to drink and lots of fun. The crowd was loosening up and I noticed some women remove their tops. Sam had a dance with a tall, skinny Jamaican. At one point, he opened his shirt and shook his chest as he leaned into her. Not to be outdone, she pulled down the top of her sundress and shook her tits as she leaned into him! A lot of dancers around them watched this and laughter spilled out. She song ended and Sam walked back to me triumphantly. I gave her a standing ovation.

"He was a good dancer but he did something that made me angry."

"What?"

"Just before he opened his shirt, he whispered to me, "I want to eat your pussy and fuck you silly. I said, 'not happening.' And he said, "Here, look at this" and he bared his chest like a rooster. So, I gave as good as I got. Fuck him...but he was a good dancer."

"So what do you say? This party is winding down. Want to split? Wanna come on over to my place and see my etchings?"

"What a line. You men all have your lines. But I happen to like etchings so let's go."

We walked back towards the restaurant where our cart was parked. As we were halfway up the beach, a couple approached us.

"I saw what you did to that local gigolo. That was great. I commend your spunk."

"Thank you."

"Can my husband and I buy you a nightcap?"

Sam looked at me, read my eyes, and said, "Sure, but not too long. We have things to do at our villa."

"Oh, we're in a villa, too. Which one are you in?"

The women walked ahead of us deep into their chat. I turned to the husband and introduced myself. He said that his name was Lamar and that I should call him Lenny. His wife was Shaniqua and they were from Missouri. They were both college professors who taught Literature. I should say that he was tall and well built and that she, too, was a bit shorter than he and also well built with a stacked rack. They seemed to be an urbane, intelligent couple.

We had a couple of drinks and were feeling no pain. This couple was a real pleasure with which to chat, both quite witty. We got on great.

"So, we're all the way down on the other side of the hotel, the clothing side. We've walked once down to the nude side. It was good exercise."

"We're in the last villa on the nude side," said Sam. "We also have a pool, a hot tub and a golf cart!"

"So you know this place. You've been here before?"

"No, never. It's just that Ray set the whole thing up and he didn't miss a trick."

"Ah, it was all just a case of dumb luck, that's all," I said. "For a few bucks more, we lucked into it."

"I'll say."

After about an hour, both Sam and Shaniqua ("Call me Shan.") were yawning. "It was nice chatting with you but I have to call it a night. Come on, honey, let's walk back. I'm tired."

"How about we drive you back?" On the way to their place, Sam and Shan made a plan to meet at the dining room for lunch and that they both wanted to visit the shops. Lenny groaned, thinking about going shopping and said that he'd see me on the beach. We bid our goodbyes and drove back to our villa.

Sam said, "I could change my mind about our being exclusive. They could check off another item on my bucket list. They are both very, very attractive. And I can visualize the color combinations."

"Yeah, I'm impressed with them, too. They seem like nice, sensible hedonists...like us."

We got back to the villa, Sam said, "I'll find out what their stories is tomorrow. Meanwhile, what's your story, mister?"

"I could easily crash right now."

"Good, because I'm pretty bushed, and a little drunk, too." I placed our breakfast orders on the outside doorknob and then slipped into bed, spooned Sam and were soon snoring together.

We awoke to the muffled sounds of the waiter delivering our breakfast and setting a table on the terrace. When we left, I moved to get from the bed. Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me back. She then turned around and gobbled my morning wood.

"Oh, Good!" she said, "I was having a terrible dream that I misplaced this and couldn't find it!" She was holding my dick.

"You mean, you missed placing it between your lips?"

"That, too! Mmmmmm," she moaned into the head. "I'm just glad it's still where I left it!" Our morning reverie climaxed and she was on top of me, sharing my cum. We murmured little love nothings to each other, and then she jumped up. "Come on, let's eat!"

She showered while I peed. Then I joined her in the large, luxurious, multi-head shower. "I have to pee," she said.

I wedged myself between her legs and said, "Do it!" She let loose a stream of warm urine down my leg after dripping off my crotch. She moaned and drew me close as her pee drained. When it ended, she hugged me and said, "Another thing off my list. I don't think I've ever been closer to someone. I feel so dirty and so good."

We washed off and headed right to the terrace. Sitting naked in the sun and having breakfast was another new thing for Sam and she reveled in it. Soon after, she dressed in another light sundress. When she stepped into the light, you could see her nude form as the sun shone through the material. Needless to say, my raven-haired beauty looked ravishing. She took the cart and went off to meet Shan. I grabbed my iPad, pulled a lounge onto the sand in front of the hedgerow, grabbed a bottle of beer and plopped down. This was a great spot to read as it was in the shade of tall hedgerow. I opened my iPad and I'd forgotten that I had taped five joints to the inside of the cover. I let out a laugh and got up to get a lighter.

I lay back down and let the sea air flow over me. I must have drifted off when I heard, "Ray? Got another lounge chair?" I looked up squinting and saw Lenny standing nude in front of me. His buff body and eight-inch cut and beer-can fat dong hanging a couple of feet from my face.

"Sure, Lenny. Want something to drink?" I got up to drag a lounge around the bushes.

"No, I have my Vodka and Tonic in this bottle."

We lay side by side. "So, what were you going to do while our babes spent money?"

"I was going to read. I have about twenty magazines, five novels and five biographies in here, I was thinking browsing Mojo Magazine but then I found these taped to my iPad." I pointed to the joints.

He laughed and said, "Well, fire one up! I have one, too. If you weren't here, I was going to walk down the beach, get high, look at naked people and probably jerk off."

"I think my dick is enjoying this lay-off." it was resting idle on my leg.

"That's a nice one you've got there."

"Yeah, it works for me...and you should talk! How thick is that monster?"

"Heh heh," he cackled.

I lit one up and we partook. It was an easy banter between us. I looked out on the water and saw a pair of naked paddle boarders paddling to the little offshore island. "Gee, I bet Sam would love to do that. I'll suggest it later."