Being Neighborly Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Go over to the island and fuck? That's a great spot, let me tell you...Shan and I and another couple almost caused a tidal wave."

We smoked a bit more, drank about more and loosened up further. Lenny said, "I'm just going to close my eyes for a few minutes..." I looked over and Lenny was falling into a deep sleep. I opened Mojo.

About fifteen minutes later, Lenny opened his eyes and shook himself. "Wow. Nice herb. Come on; let's take a walk on the beach."

Since I could hardly concentrate and didn't remember anything I'd read, I said, "Sure. Let's go." We grabbed our water bottles. I grabbed the joint and a lighter and said, "Leave the cannolis, take the joint." He laughed. He got it.

As we walked, we smoked. Lenny said, "This is real good herb. It's a shame for you to smoke that if you only have a few, and I appreciate it. I got my stuff from one of the porters."

"I was here a long time ago and it was different. I don't know how it is here now. Back then, a guy walked down the beach with cylinders made of wrapped up newspaper with ganga inside. For five bucks! When you left to go home, you left whatever pot remained for the maid. Easy peasy."

"It's easier today but more expensive. The porter wanted to know what I wanted: street shit or high mountain. I got high mountain for twenty-five. It's good. Let's try it."

"When this one is smoked up." I passed it to him. We saw a couple rolling around back under the palms. We saw two couples at the end of the beach under the palms and in the foliage. We walked closer. They were paired up, guys together and gals together. We walked closer.

"Damn, that sure looks like fun!"

"You like guys, too?

"I like to cum. I like to make people cum."

"I hear you. I'm the same." We walked even closer. The roach burned my fingertips so I tossed it. We were maybe fifteen feet from the couples and watching this hot scene.

One of them saw us and said something to the others. They all turned to us and waved us over.

"Those are mighty beautiful hard cocks," the red head said.

Lenny took the lighter and the joint from his bag and lit it up. "Care for a hit?"

The women turned around so we could see their loveliness. The brunette took the joint and passed it. When it finally came back to me, I had to admit that yes, this was damn fine herb. A definite score. The guys had turned around, too, and I was surprised how twinkish they were. Both were thin, kind of pale, no hair anywhere on their bodies and effeminate. The women were just the opposite. Dark and tan, with gorgeous tits, full bodies and shaved woofers - these two were edible. After another round of hits, the red head took hold of Lenny's generous love muscle. "No, no, no," he said, "Thanks anyway. I never do anything without my wife. We'll be moving along. You guys go back to what you were doing." We said goodbye and moved back down the beach.

"You know, a couple more hits of that stuff and they could have all blown me. Thanks for bailing. I have the same deal with Sam."

"Yeah, that was tempting. I'll bet those boys could suck way better than the women."

"You want to go back and see?" I was jiving him. He smiled.

When we got back to the villa, the girls were in the pool feeling each other up. "Come on in, the water's fine."

"Be right there. Let me get a drink. You want some smoke?"

"We have one that we just lit," said Shan, "Hurry up, bring that dick over here."

"Wait a second, let me take a leak," said Lenny.

I got some drinks and the joined Lenny in the bathroom. He was just finishing his piss and I waited for him. When I stepped up to the bowl, Lenny grabbed it. "Let me aim it for you, if you don't mind."

"Lenny, you're too polite." As I pissed, I reached over for his.

"I think we're going to have some fun now."

I finished, flushed and we went out to the ladies. We handed them drinks and we slipped into the pool. Sam slid right up to me. "We had a great time shopping. I bought some things for you. And I learned a lot about this crazy couple."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"Well, they came here to be exclusive, like us. However, after they laid eyes on us, they decided to see if they could seduce us. Little did they know that after we took one look at them, we drooled. And, you'll be happy to know that they are bisexual." She raised her glass and we toasted.

"Well, I know all of that. We had an offer to have two guys or two women and we passed because we had to get back here and fuck your nails off. See, we're pussy whipped, too."

"That's not true," said Shan, "Come over here, Ray, and show me how you can whip me with your cock."

Instead, I swam over to Sam and kissed her. "That's my whip," she said, "and I give it permission!"

"Meow."

"Here, Shan, check this out." Lenny held his dick and smacked her cheeks with it.

"Ooooh, I love it." She grabbed his dick and put it into her mouth. "Come here, you two." We swam over and Sam placed her arm around Shan. She leaned in and gave Lenny a lick."

"What's matter, Ray, are you two good for us?" said Shan.

I leaned in and took Lenny's shaft into my mouth. I gave him a couple of sucks and then he sank down in the pool. The four of us were grouped body to body. "I don't know about you three but I want to do some serious sex. I know we all said that we were going to be exclusive to each other but fuck it, what are we here for?" Shan seemed to be whining.

Sam took her hand and led her out of the pool into the bedroom.

"So, while they're having fun, how about you and I drink some cum?" We got out of the pool and Lenny pushed me down on a chaise. He got between my legs and stroked me a couple of times before he sucked me in. A wonderfully large tongue wrapped me up. It was a fantastic blowjob as I felt his mouth devour me and his tongue licking my balls. After just a couple of minutes, I felt my orgasm building. I really don't know how much time passed but I was nearly delirious. Just then, we heard the women shout: "We need cock. We need cock."

"Pussy calls," said Lenny. "This can wait. It was like an appetizer and was rather tasty."

"Yes, it was. I can't wait for a return engagement."

We walked into the bedroom where we beheld two beautiful women happily tribbing away. "Come on up," said Sam, "I want your cock to rough me up now, Lenny."

"Yes, ma'am. Coming right up." Lenny moved between her legs and forcibly pushed them further apart.

"What are you waiting for, Ray, a special Invitation?"

"What demanding women! Here, Shan, what would you like to do with this?" I waved my still hard penis in front of face. I also reached down and squeezed a massive boob.

"First..." and she took it into her mouth. Surprisingly, her technique was much like her husband's, taking me deep and licking my nuts. "Am I better than my hubby?" she asked.

"Actually, the jury is still out. So far, it's a dead heat." I took it out of her mouth and moved down to her soaking pussy. I placed my cock at the entrance and she pushed up, drawing me in. She was very loose but it felt nice, warm and slippery. And, there was a good reason that she was so loose. I looked over at Sam who wore a somewhat forced grimace every time Lenny pushed his massive, thick cock into her tight walls. I worried that she was being ripped open.

I burrowed into Shan with my face between her D cups. Her nipples were hard and nearly two inches long. I suckled one like a newborn. This was different for me as I rarely taste nipples like this and so I took advantage of the opportunity. She responded enthusiastically. Her breasts began to sweat profusely and she let out a little moan. She placed her fingers over her clit and began to flick it quickly. This wasn't "gourmet sex"; this was like going to an amusement park or maybe a wrestling match.

She was cumming and fast. I hung on for dear life as she started to buck. She cried out once and peaked. She flooded me. Taking her fingers off her clit, she settled back, still sweating a lot. Immediately, I crawled down to her steaming kitty and drank her essence. She smelled very ripe. I was glad that I brought her off.

Next to us, Sam and Lenny were approaching orgasm. I thought he was getting too aggressive. He was thrusting hard and she was still grimacing but pushing back and writhing. She, too, pushed her fingers down onto her clit. That pushed her over the edge and with a loud groan, she arched her back and bucked wildly until she sighed and collapsed. Just then, Lenny let loose and filled her with seed. As he slipped out, a flood rushed out of her vagina. Both were flat on the bed. Sam's face was red and splotchy as if she had burst a million capillaries. She looked like a limp rag-doll. On one hand, I felt concern and empathy for her but on the other hand, she'd desired his fat cock and urged him to roughly penetrate her. I lapped up Shan's puss until she came again. Thankfully, it was quick.

Three of them lay there spent but I still hadn't pulled the trigger. I was on my belly, I was hard and I was uncomfortable. They watched as I got up off the bed and stretched. My cock was at a right angle to the floor. Shan said, "Aw, baby, you didn't cum yet? Let mama suck you dry."

I started to move to her face when Lenny said, "No, let me finish what I started outside. Come over here." He rolled over onto his back and hung his head over the side, mouth wide open and inviting. I bent slightly and dipped my cock; he assertively pulled in until the head hit the top of his throat. He began to aggressively suck and slide at the same time. Within a couple of minutes, I was getting dizzy. I leaned my legs into the bed and pushed my piston rod in further. I was humping his face hard and he loved it. How he managed to keep up the suction was incredible. So incredible that I began to spray jizz with abandon. He grabbed my hips and pushed me up so he could suck every morsel out of me. He was doing a damn good job, too. When there was nothing left to acquire, he released me and I plopped down on the bed.

While this was going on, Shan was watching intently. Sam was dead to the world. Everything was so still and quiet. That is, until we heard a knock on the door. Everybody jumped. "Evening Turn-down and Maid Service."

I threw on my robe and went to the door. Sam said, "Ask them to come back in fifteen minutes, please. See if they will do that."

I went into the living room and opened the door. I asked if they could return and gave the two woman ten dollars apiece. They agreed. I went back into the bedroom. Shan and Lenny were getting dressed. Shan said, "This was some great sex. Thank you, thank you. What are you doing later?"

Sam said, "I don't know. We are playing it by ear. We'll see you later."

Kiss, kiss and they departed for their villa. I picked up Sam and carried her into the shower where I washed her limp body down. Then I carried her into the pool where I let her float in my arms. The maids entered the villa and began their maintenance. The sun was bright and it was difficult to see without squinting.

"I am wiped out," said Sam, "plus my pussy is very sore. I took quite a pounding. I don't think I was ready for that. I think he got carried away and got too aggressive. I don't really want to go through that again."

"You'll be okay. Just rest. I took some revenge by pounding his face. I'm sure that his jaw is sore."

She laughed but then stopped, looked remorseful and said, "I'm sorry that I broke the agreement to stay exclusive. I think I got carried away with myself."

"Don't you worry about a thing. It's another tick off your bucket list, a black man."

"I don't believe how thick he was. I felt so full. I thought I was going to split open," she whimpered, "and I'm so sore. You know I rushed my orgasm just to get him off me."

"Take a nap for a while and then I'll tell you about a plan I have."

"Goody. Tell me now, tell me now." I placed her on a lounge in the shade. In that shade, I was relieved to see that her face had no more blotches. I sat down next to her.

"Tomorrow, I made dinner plans at one the only two five-star restaurants on the island. It's a place not far from here and it's called "The Sweet Lobster House." They advertise fresh Caribbean lobster. You like?"

"Hell yeah, I like. I haven't had lobster in a few years."

"Neither have I. I made a good choice. And, during the day, we're going to take paddle boards and go over to the island. I saw some people doing that today and it looked like a good idea."

"Oh, yes. That's a great idea. I'm going to dream of that and nap for a little while."

"I'll stay here next to you and read."

The maids exited the villa and straightened up the pool area. The younger one took a gander at my dick, which I imagined that she'd seen thousands, and smiled at me. Her nametag read "Lucia". I smiled back. She turned around and bent over to pick something up giving me a full moon shot with her thong showing through her uniform. I gently gave her tush a feel and she straightened up, smiled again and went back to work. I liked this resort.

The other maid shouted from across the pool, "Okay, we're done. See you tomorrow!" Lucia winked at me.

Sam napped for nearly an hour. I'd read the entire magazine and had closed my eyes. She woke me saying, "Come on, sleepy head, I'm getting hungry."

"Do you want me to call Room Service?"

"I'd love that. I'm really beat...I don't want conversation tonight. I think I would rather chill tonight. And I really don't want to bump into Shan and Lenny..."

I called Room Service and ordered dinner for two. I ordered an appetizer of meat patties, a platter of grilled conch and slow-roasted jerk pork, a vegetable plate, a salad and a merlot. We dined under the stars quietly although the sounds of sex coming from the beach frequently interrupted us.

"Someone just got pounded worse than I did today."

"And I'll bet she loved it."

"Yeah, maybe, but how about getting all that sand of their holes? That must be a bitch." We laughed.

Just then, we heard a guy way down the beach let out a combination of a groan, a yell and one hell of an orgasm.

"Ah, naked sex under the stars, in the sand, in the water...what could be better? Want to just cuddle tonight?"

We cuddled on the beach watching moonlit figures tryst. We kissed. We enjoyed today and waited for tomorrow.