Being Neighbourly (Again)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

"What's gotten into you?" I asked. "First you're worried and now your dressed like a sex machine."

"Last time, Shanice made me look awful. I didn't want that to happen again," she explained.

"OK. If you're cool with it, I sure am. Let's go." I said.

So I grabbed my hot wife's hand and we set out for the neighbor's. I was not naïve, so I knew they were dominant leaning and I especially, but Jenna too had a submissive streak. I was going to be strong and we would get through this and at the end of the day it would all work out. I liked my new neighbor's and we were going to be friends.

We got to the door and tapped on the front door. Larry opened the door and greeted us. He was really sharp tonight, Black tight Chinos, White form fitting shirt, unbuttoned 3 down, Sharp black shoes, and even I thought he smelled good.

"Where are the kids?" he asked.

They stayed with the in-laws last night, so we have a night off," I answered

"Great, our guys are out too," Larry said. "Come on in."

We shook hands, firm shake and I held my own. Jenna came in and he gave her a kiss. Flush on the lips and it looked like he gave her ass a squeeze. I saw Shanice and she was giving Jenna a run for her money. A tight white dress with her heaping tits hanging out (or so it seemed.) Not too short but wearing white stockings with the stocking tops being visible depending on where she was standing and where I was looking. She was absolutely gorgeous.

We moved in grabbed a drink and tried to relax. There was a little small talk about the weather and some sports talk and then Shanice brought out some finger foods. I was waiting for when the last time would be brought up, but it seemed like a normal night. Maybe they were as freaked out about it as we were, but as usual I was wrong.

Shanice looked at my wife and said, "Jenna, it looks like you want a repeat performance with Larry dressed like that."

"What? Shanice what are you talking about," Jenna nervously replied.

"Come on Jenna," she went on. "Last time you were over here you were dressed with loose clothing, about as unsexy as could be. Now, you are a little hottie. Obviously, you want another shot at my man."

I jumped in to try and help my wife. "Shanice, she was just trying to keep up with you. You dress so enticing,"

"Gimme a break. Are you that stupid?" she snapped. "She was hiding her body that next day until you know what. And is everyone a member of the church choir where you go? Did she ever dress like a slut tart anywhere in the last ten years, or ever?" were her rhetorical questions.

I was a tad stunned. I was shot down. Plus, it got me to thinking. She never dressed like that before. In fact, I had never seen that dress. It fit just right. Was it a new purchase? I had nothing to say. Jenna said nothing.

"Nothing huh," Shanice said as she looked for us to defend ourselves. "Hey it's OK. Larry's cock is incredible. It's only natural for a woman to want to him."

Jenna tried to deny her urges, "Really Shanice, I, I, I was just trying to fit in. I'm not like this normally. I am not after your man," she shakily replied.

"Don't be nervous honey," Shanice reassured her. "I'm not mad or upset. I know you're a submissive little girl who can't help but want that big dick. You can't deny it. That's why you dressed like a slut. And Larry is really turned on by you. You should be proud."

Larry, who had been quiet up til now chimed in, "That's right Jenna. I like what I see, and I can't wait for those pretty little lips to be wrapped around my cock."

I tried one more time to help my wife out, "Please guys, Jenna is a nice girl not a submissive ..."

Shanice cut me off, "Shut up Randy. You're the biggest slut of all. If I told you to suck Larry's cock or take it up the ass, you would do it. You'll do anything your told you little bitch. You're worse than her. But that little yellow heeled slut wants to fuck my Larry in the worst way. Let's prove it," she said looking at Larry.

Larry stood up and walked towards Jenna. He extended his hand and she grabbed it and Larry pulled her up into her arms. He reached down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then pushed down on her shoulders with his hands and Jenna dropped to her knees. No words were spoken as I watched my wife unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants, pull down his zipper, and then pull his pants and boxer shorts down as his titanic cock sprung out in her face. Without any encouragement, my tiny Chinese wife grabbed this Black man's enormous prick and stuffed it into her mouth. I said not a word as she began to lick his shaft up and down while simultaneously caressing his huge balls. My cock became rock hard as I watched my slut wife devour this man's cock with no self-consciousness. Jenna took her hands from his dick and sucked hands free, using them to pull her dress down and off her body without ever stopping the gift she was giving to another man. Larry ripped off her bra and then her panties as Jenna remained on her knees and on fire. They had unlocked something in her that I never could. She was quickly going down five or six inches immediately. When she relented to suck my dick, she bobbed an inch or inch and a half using lots of hand. This was incredible to watch. Shanice called me over as Jenna went to town.

"You see that?" she asked. "She loves a real man's cock. You will never be able to measure up in her eyes again."

It was an amazing sight as she was really intent on pleasing him. The more amazing thing was that she was on her knees. With me, her head would be above my cock so she had to slouch down to suck me. With Larry, her head was in the perfect spot, like she was made to suck his dick. As we all watched, Jenna slowed down her pace and slowly worked his long, thick cock down her throat. His amazing dick started to slowly disappear as Jenna took more and more inside her mouth and throat. She got it all, but for about two inches before she could take no more and gagged. Larry gave her subtle encouragement but did not force her as she was doing everything she could to please this stud.

I looked back at Shanice and she was recording the hot action with her cell phone. I knew I had to stop her. Jenna had a reputation and this video would ruin her and me in the eyes of our other neighbors. I moved to her, but she stuck up her foot in my path. My mind knew what she wanted, but I had to, I needed to. I still thought inside my head, oh my god look at that long luscious leg, those heels make her so hot. Before I knew it, I was on my knees massaging and kissing Shanices' foot and then feet. My dick was as hard as a rock as I sucked the toes of my neighbor's hot wife. Meanwhile, Shanice continued to film my wife's cock sucking prowess.

I switched to giving Shanice a foot massage. With my hands running up and down her sexy feet I was able to watch Jenna suckling on Larry's huge chocolate balls. She never did that for me. She lovingly licked his scrotum while jerking on his cock with an unreal ferociousness. She was working for that cum. She went back to slurping on his huge rod, gobbling almost the entire shaft into her throat. Amazing. Finally, even a man such as Larry was nearing release. Sensing that, she pistoned herself wildly up and down on this guy's mammoth shaft. He then started to come directly into her throat. The one to two blow jobs I got per year ended with my semen spit into the sink. Without being told, she started swallowing his jizz as he exploded. She couldn't take it all as quite a bit escaped her mouth and ended up all over her chin. Larry relaxed as he glowed in the fact that he owned my wife, giving me a wry smile.

Jenna looked so slutty and sultry that I was hoping to as a consolation, take her home and get laid like the last time. Plus, since she swallowed, I wouldn't be subjected to loads of Larry's cum all over her face. But we were not dismissed. In fact, Shanice demanded I start massaging her calves as well. As I continued, Shanice gloated in victory.

"Ok. It appears that we have proven that you two are submissive sluts. I would appreciate that you no longer deny it," she plainly stated.

We both looked down, not wanting to look them in the eyes. I kept rubbing Shanice's calves and went back to kissing her foot. I guess that was concession enough.

Larry seized the moment. "We have a deal for you. Since Jenna obviously wants my cock, and I love the way she sucks it, perhaps we can have an arrangement. I like certain things that a woman of my wife's class and grace will not lower herself to do. I crave blow jobs and anal sex but obviously Shanice is just too proud a woman to perform those degrading acts. Jenna on the other hand, seems to crave getting on her knees and being a complete slut. She really gives a fantastic blow job. And I'd really enjoy destroying that tight sexy ass. I had a hard time getting my pinky in there when we were in the hot tub. Remember Jenna?"

Jenna looked away from Larry as he offered her a position as sodomy slut. I could not believe he fingered her ass that day. Although why should anything surprise me considering what we both had done.

Shanice snickered, "When I talked with Jenna, she had this mistaken belief that she and her family are the class of the neighborhood. Jenna wants to be classy. She wants to do the right thing. So she forces herself to be a good girl, but deep down she knows she's a total slut. I couldn't believe the first night she met that she told me how you were always on her about oral sex and that she didn't want to because dirty and she was above that. Then before you know it, she's on her knees sucking the neighbor's cock like a common whore. I can control my sexual impulses because I am not a slut eager to do anything to please a big sexy man. I attracted Larry, a real man with my own charms. I did not need to degrade myself like Jenna. I guess I can't blame you, being forced to fuck this wimpy thing for so many years."

This was humiliating to both of us. Yet, I was a horny as ever and I could see Jenna was turned on as well.

Larry was back, "So about that deal. We have a job for Little Miss Jenna. She comes over twice a week after her kids go to school and acts as our maid and goes home before the kids are back from school. And her payment will be that she will be my submissive slut. She will get to suck me off and have her married Chinese asshole fucked at will."

"Whoa," I interrupted. "You can't be serious. You can't use her as a plaything."

Larry responded, "Randy, we have bad news for you. Your wife is going to do it."

With that he grabbed Jenna and picked her up from her knees and put his two fingers under her chin, picking up her face to look into each other's eyes. Without saying a word she nodded yes to him and she gave him a hug. I watched Larry shove two fingers into her snatch and Jenna started to moan. He pulled his fingers out of Jenna's pussy and her gooey juice was all over them. He then inserted his index fingers into her tight little asshole and Jenna tensed up as he shoved it into her ass. Jenna grinded aback into his finger. Then he pulled it out and then reinserted two fingers into her sweet married ass. I was so turned on. My wife was the slut I always desired but in a twist of fate, not my slut.

Shanice pulled me up from her feet and whispered into my ear, "Look at that hot little whore. Don't worry, we have a job for you as well. She's going to want that hot little pussy full of cock. But Larry's cock only gets one pussy, mine. Your little thing ain't gonna satisfy her, especially once she starts taking Larry's dick in her ass. You have to make sure that she doesn't allow any strange cocks to invade her pussy or ass. Can't chance that this insatiable slut will get some kind of disease."

"What about me?" I asked.

Shanice laughed. "What about you. I have no use for you. Your cock is worthless and not to hurt your feelings, but you don't even eat pussy all that well. I will have to teach Jenna how do take care of my needs properly," she said dressing me down.

Jenna moaned hearing that she was also going to eat pussy. Larry was working her ass as both fingers were jammed all the way inside her up to the knuckle.

Shanice continued, "Look at her. Now she's hot thinking about eating my superior cunt. From now own, when she is here she will not be called 'Jenna'. Her name here is 'Slut'."

I gave Shanice a feeble look. It was a look of, what about me. What use is there for me. She smiled at me with a devious grin.

"Poor Randy here is wondering what is his role," she snickered. "There is no role for a loser with no redeeming value. Can't fuck, can't suck, can't lick. Barely able to massage. Your role is that of a clown. You will do whatever we ask you to so that we may be amused. From now own, when you are here you will not be called 'Randy'. Your name here is 'Foole'."

Meanwhile Jenna was moaning in heat from Larry's anal probing. Larry pulled out his soiled fingers and held them out in front of Jenna's face. She opened her mouth and sucked his fingers clean. The unthinkable had really happened.

"Good job Slut,' Larry bragged. "Now blow me and I will coat your face with my cum."

Jenna returned to her knees immediately and inhaled Larry's cock. She was horny and desperate as she swallowed that large cock again. Larry could last on his own, without coming not too long before. Now her work was really cut out for her. She seemed to take it as a challenge as she started stroking his shaft while swirling her tongue around his head. She was groaning and moaning as she switched to deep throating technique coming close to getting his whole cock in her throat. My cock was aching as I watched this unrelenting slut who used to be my wife sucking a huge black cock as good and probably better than any porn star. It took a long time of sucking, twisting, licking and jerking before Larry came around again. He pulled from her lips and immediately shot his precious cum over her face. The volume was low compared to his previous output, but it was still quite a bit. She looked so slutty, it was amazing.

"Foole!" Shanice called. "Lick the cum off Slut's face for our amusement."

I froze. I don't know why. It wasn't the worst thing in the world.

"FOOLE!" Shanice screamed. "Lick the cum off Slut's face NOW."

Finally processing the information, I went over to my lovely slutty wife and began licking her face, intermittently sticking my tongue in her mouth and making out with her in front of the neighbors. I had a problem and she had a problem. The same problem, we needed release. Through the course of the evening's events, we had been building and building. It was exciting but I really needed to cum but I also wanted Jenna to cum. After licking all of the cum off Jenna's face I looked back at Shanice like a wounded puppy. Knowing our problem and Shanice took pity on us.

"Foole. Do you want to fuck this slut, right here right now," Shanice asked.

"Yes, please!" I yelled.

"Slut, do you want to let this pathetic tiny dicked Foole in your slut pussy?" Shanice asked Jenna.

"Yes, Please!" she yelped.

"All right," she said. "Let me turn off the camera first."

I bent her over and started to lick her sloppy wet pussy, but Jenna was in no mood to wait.

"Fuck me, Now. Fuck me hard. Fuck me you foole bastard!" she screamed.

I rammed my hard as a rock cock into her filthy slut cunt and started ramming. I knew I was not going too last, but I fought back the urge to cum. As soon as Jenna achieved her orgasm, I let loose. In less than five minutes we were done. I sat back satisfied in helping my wife cum.

"Hey Foole," Larry barked. "You just soiled my pussy. Now that Slut is mine to use as I wish, if you make a mess, you clean it up."

I looked over at Larry and could tell while he was enjoying this, he was actually serious. Despite having blown my load and being brought down after cumming, I knew I had to do it. So I got down between Jenna's legs and idled up to her sloppy cunt and started to eat my cum out of her sloppy pussy. I was not interested, and Jenna was not interested but being submissive also means you are going to be in some situations that do not excite you and are simply gross. This was one of those times. Larry's cum actually tasted better I thought as I lapped away.

Larry spoke again. "Now foole, this also applies to Slut's ass. After I soil that tight little as, you are to clean it like this when she returns home."

Shanice began to add on. "Now Slut. Was it really worth it to fuck that little thing? A 14-year-old has more stamina than that. I'm afraid you will try and fuck the first guy you meet so you can stuff that slutty pussy full of real cock. You can suck all the dick you want, but you are not to soil that pussy or ass with dirty cock. We can't have you bringing your superiors any diseases. Maybe it's time you two learn your new rules of submission."

After that Shanice went through the litany of employment rules that read like an employee handbook. If I hadn't been so utterly defeated I would have asked if we were getting W-2 form. The rulebook read like this:

•They were in charge and we were not to disobey any directions they gave

•Jenna was not to fuck anyone (except me if given permission by them). No diseases

•She could suck other men's cocks. After all she is a slut

•She could have lesbian encounters

•She was to get several sexy maid outfits at her own cost

•She had to be dressed slutty from now on 'at all times'

•I was to keep a daily log of Jenna's sexual exploits that she would dictate daily

•If asked by anyone about her employment with them, we could mislead, not lie. We could also choose to be entirely truthful

Needless to say, I was confused by the last rule. Larry would go on to explain. They were not going to lie to people. Jenna was going to be their maid and that was to be known. As employers, it was not their issue to explain to people why Jenna would accept being a maid. However, they did not want to get caught up in a lie, so we could not lie as it would eventually come back to them. I really did not understand this explanation, but I decided to cut my losses and shut up.

Well, that was essentially the end of our evening. Jenna was to obtain her uniforms and begin work on Tuesday. She would be working on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We thanked them for an eventful evening and headed home. Another life changing night.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers
12