Being Owned Ch. 01

Story Info
Trevor's flatmate buys and uses him.
1.8k words
4.43
28.9k
32
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this chapter contains non-consensual touching and in later chapters will contain non-consensual sex.

---

"Great news, Trevor!" Daniel declared as he walked through the door. "I bought you!"

Trevor blinked. He was sitting on the sofa, eating crisps and watching daytime TV - an ordinary break from studying on an ordinary day. He wasn't really equipped to process Daniel's announcement.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I bought you," Daniel repeated, dumping his bag on the floor and throwing himself down on the sofa next to Trevor.

"No, you didn't," Trevor said. Was this some kind of joke? Sure, it was possible for one person to buy another, if they filled out the proper paperwork, but it meant paying tens of thousands of pounds to the government. Daniel didn't have that kind of money, and if he did, why would he spend it on Trevor?

"I did, though," Daniel replied. He bent forward and pulled a sheaf of documents from his bag. "My trust fund finally matured. Have a look," he said, holding out the documents, "it's all there!"

Frowning, Trevor took the papers, a sinking feeling growing inside. It couldn't be real, but...

"I don't believe you," he said, flipping through the documents and finding one that had his name... had Daniel's name... "Is this a prank? Did you fake these?"

Daniel laughed. "I know, I know - it's a bit out of the blue for you, but I assure you it's real. Here - let me show you where you're listed on the government website."

Trevor looked on numbly as Dan pulled out his phone and brought up the website that listed humans that had been legally bought and were now owned by other citizens. Most people didn't like to use the words 'slave' or 'slavery'. Owned people could still earn money and have bank accounts; most of their owners would allow them to have property and a certain amount of freedom, even if technically everything that belonged to an owned person also belonged to their owner.

Dan finished scrolling through the list and handed his phone over to Trevor. He took it and looked down. There was his name: Trevor Justin Bentham, property of Daniel George Hudson.

It still didn't feel real - maybe Daniel could have faked the website, but it was looking increasingly unlikely.

"Come on, Trev," Daniel said, standing. "I know it's a lot to take in, but I need to get you chipped, and I'm sure it'll help you adjust to get confirmation from an official."

"If this is a joke, you're taking it a bit far," Trevor said.

Dan nodded sympathetically. "Yeah, I can see how you'd feel that way. But it isn't a joke. So let's get you down to the HPC and sort it all out, OK?"

***

The Human Purchasing Centre was a twenty minute drive from their flat. Daniel let Trevor keep a hold of his purchasing documents on the way over. He wasn't sure why he wanted to hold onto them. Maybe so he could throw them in Daniel's face when all this was revealed to be a joke.

Dan had never mentioned having a trust fund before. Never talked about having plans to purchase someone - let alone Trevor. Owners usually at least had a conversation with their intended property before making it official.

Of course, Trevor could have refused to go. If Dan was serious and he really had bought Trevor, going to the HPC would be a point of no return. He'd be microchipped, trackable, obedient. But everyone knew it was a bad idea to run. With no time to prepare, Trevor would be easy to catch, and Daniel could order his accounts to be closed so he'd have no money. Owners were usually much harsher on property that had tried to run away than newly owned people who cooperated before their chipping.

As they pulled into the HPC parking lot, Trevor's heart beat hard with growing anxiety. But still, he followed Daniel into the building and waited with him in the queue.

"It'll be fine, you'll see," Dan said. "We're going to have a lot of fun with this!"

Somehow, Trevor didn't find that reassuring.

Their number was called, and they crossed over to a booth where a woman waited for them, sitting behind a desk. They each took a seat.

"Welcome to the HPC," she said. "Is this your first visit?"

"Well, I was down here earlier," Dan said, taking the documents from Trevor's unresisting hands. "But I'm afraid my friend doesn't quite believe that I own him yet. Can you confirm it for him, before we go on to the chipping?"

She smiled reassuringly. "Of course." Taking the papers from Dan, she found a serial number on the document of purchase and typed it into the computer.

"Trevor Bentham, is it?" she asked.

A shiver ran through him, and he nodded.

"And you're Daniel Hudson, I take it?" She looked to Dan.

"Yup," he said, grinning.

"Can I just see some ID?"

Dan clearly came prepared. He slid his passport across the table to her.

She examined it briefly, then nodded. "In which case," she said, smiling at Trevor, "I can indeed confirm that as of this morning, you are the property of Daniel Hudson."

He didn't believe it. He had to believe it. It wasn't a joke. The HPC woman had said those words using of her own mouth.

Dan slapped him on the back. "What did I tell you, buddy? You're mine!"

"I take it you'd like to get him chipped?" the HPC woman asked Dan, as if Trevor wasn't sitting right there, absorbing the worst news of his life.

"Yes, please," he said.

"OK, we have a slot free now. Property chipping takes about an hour. Did you get your owner's chip inserted earlier?"

He nodded and tapped his upper arm. "Yup."

"OK," she said. "Then you're welcome to wait here - there's seating over there, and free tea and coffee. Otherwise, you can go away and come back at 12."

"I'll wait," Dan said, cheerfully. "I'll be right here when you wake up."

Trevor supposed that was meant to be reassuring, but it wasn't. He indulged in glaring at his former friend, now owner, while he could.

***

The operation was relatively simple, but as it involved attaching the obedience chip to his spine, they put Trevor under. He awoke in a hospital bed, a soreness at the back of his neck making real what had happened.

Dan was waiting for him, as he'd promised.

"There he is!" Daniel said. "How you doing, buddy?"

Trevor glared at him - relieved to find that he could still do that. He supposed he should have paid more attention in school to what exactly the obedience chip controlled, but somehow he'd never thought one would be inserted into him.

"Aw, don't look at me like that," he said. "I'm going to be a good owner, I promise. I have so many fun things planned!"

The moment Dan told him to stop looking at him 'like that', he felt the skin around his eyes soften.

So the chip could control him at that level, but only when Dan commanded. That was chilling.

Not that Dan himself seemed to have noticed.

"But we'll get into that later. For now, why don't you get dressed so we can get out of here?"

Dan passed him the clothes he'd worn coming in. Just jeans and a T-shirt. Incongruously normal.

Trevor took them, and waited a beat for Dan to leave.

He didn't.

"Do you mind?" Trevor asked.

"Not at all," Dan said, leaning back in his chair.

"You mean... you want me to get undressed, and then dressed again, with you sitting right here?"

A slow smile spread across Dan's face. "That's right."

Trevor didn't really have time to absorb the reality of it. His arms were already moving, pulling the loose fitting hospital gown over his head, so that he sat naked in the bed while his friend looked on. His owner.

It was too unnerving. How easily his body moved to obey. He tried to resist.

A dull ache throbbed in his head, but nothing changed. He kept on doing exactly what he'd been told.

Trevor slid off the bed, leaving the covers behind and showing all of himself to Daniel.

Daniel smiled appreciatively. For the first time, Trevor considered that Dan might want to use him as something more than an obedient servant, doing his bidding around their shared flat.

Perhaps it was stupid to have not even considered that his friend would want to use him sexually, but he'd never seen any sign that Daniel was attracted to him. The man had never come on to him or anything - not that Trevor had noticed, anyway.

He dressed himself relatively quickly, then turned back to Dan, arms folded.

"You look good naked," Dan commented, as though that were a perfectly normal thing for one flatmate to say to another. "There's definite room for improvement, but it's actually a pretty good baseline."

"Thanks," Trevor said, not hiding his sarcasm.

It only made Daniel laugh. He stood, and brushed a stray hair back from Trevor's face.

"Let's try this baby out then," Dan muttered. Then he looked Trevor in the eyes and said: "Kiss me."

Trevor was shocked, but also pissed off. The perving had been bad enough, but this?

He channelled his frustration into wilful misunderstanding. He kissed Daniel on the cheek.

Dan laughed. "Nice try, but you know that's not what I meant. Kiss me like you mean it."

The compulsion took over. Trevor leaned forward, his arms rising to pull Daniel in. His fingers ran through the man's short hair, and he pressed his lips against Dan's.

It felt good - really good - to obey. It felt like he meant it.

When Dan's lips parted, he let his tongue slip in. When Dan's tongue met his in response, a shiver ran through him, and he felt his cock begin to harden in his pants.

He moved in closer, and when Dan's hand reached round and squeezed his arse, he moaned. Why did this feel so good? He'd never been interested in Dan.

He pressed the kiss harder, lips closing about Dan's top lip and sucking, then opening again to let his tongue slip free into the other man's mouth - breathing hard as passion filled him until finally, Dan pushed him back.

"OK," he said. "That's enough for now." He looked flushed, but pleased. "I just wanted to make sure everything was working OK."

He reached forward and squeezed Trevor's semi-hard cock.

"I see that it is."

"You bastard," Trevor said. "This is really what you want to do to your friend?"

Dan grinned. "Oh yes," he said. "I've been wanting to do it ever since you moved in."