All Comments on 'Being Social'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
barcomberbarcomberover 2 years ago

Obviously a story with potential.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

I like it Joe, I'd like the story to continue and see what sort of fun Bill gets into

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your comments.

To the anonymous commenter, I write fantasies. I do agree that safe sex is important especially in the senior community, but I am not writing a public service announcement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed story. Looking forward to more "coffee".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally appreciate the portrayal of older people as sexual beings. I also salute you for the way you left the story in a manner that allows you to continue if you choose. PLEASE CHOOSE!!!!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years agoAuthor

To the anonymous passive-aggressive commenter who insist I change my story to meet his sick agenda, I refuse. I can't do anything about the one star rating you gave me, but I can delete your hateful comment. Get a life, loser.

ncng3ncng3over 2 years ago

Good. Go for it.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****This read like the beginning of a good series!! Now if you could just supply the address to that center😁😁 Thanks for sharing.

UTBNBXUTBNBXover 2 years ago

A good start to a story with lots of potential. Older people still have a lot to offer , after all they've been around a while. I wonder if Cindy has a secret longing for her older clientele too. Keep it up so much to explore.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Great Story. Love to read more.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

Joe I liked the start of this story as a retired person myself I under stand some older people have a hard time adjusting to retirement. Personally I have not found retirement that way if anything I don't have enough time but I have found that some men due to ED think that their time in bed with a woman is over that is so untrue. There are many thing a man can do if he is willing and enjoys that sort of thing (oral). But back to your story it has so many possibilities, please continue this story it has lots of possibilities. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANKS FOR THE FUN READ, JOE. CAN YOU SEND ME THE ADDRESS OF THIS PLACE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a fun read and definitely requires additional chapters. Keep up the good work! Now I need to go find a retirement center I can join...

tlc656tlc656over 2 years ago

I'm old enough to attend a retirement center...just sayin'. So, yes, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An imaginative beginning to what can, potentially, be an exciting erotic tale. Reasonably well-written but a little more showing and less telling would draw the reader into the plot, though.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years agoAuthor

To the anonymous commenter who thought this story used too much telling and not enough showing, I might point out that this is written in the third person narrative and utilizes approximately 2/3 of the story to dialog.

I do appreciate your comment about it being imaginative, but I disagree that it needs more showing. Perhaps if you would leave your name, we could discuss the pros and cons of your comment.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I've been avoiding the local senior centre like the plague - I hate bingo and don't drink tea. If I thought it offered these opportunities I would be the first to bang on the door when it opens, unfortunately it doesn't seem to.

SirechoSirechoabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it a great deal. It developed quickly. Almost too good to be true. I would love to be in Bill's position. Looking for more senior activities. I love being a voyeur. Keep it up.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 2 years ago

Really liked this story, and see many possibilities for an expanded tale.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

I Liked it and would love to read more like this with a stronger ending. Thanks

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To Russ43Chandler, You have made it impossible to contact you. If you hadn't I'd be able to tell you in an email that this was just a test to see if there were any interest. There was, so the series is called Life After Work.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Loved this, if only this centre was around here,😀😀😀

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

great start .. will go and find "life after work" and get back to you .................!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read multiple stories of yours and have given every one 4 or 5 stars. There is only one thing that I find to be a little off. Most of your stories are about mature people but none of your descriptions of the characters sound like mature folks. They sound more like middle age people that have kept in reasonably decent shape.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous commenter who thinks my characters sound middle aged and not mature. I am 71 and my partner is 75. We are active, but do not do 10K runs. I don't know what you classify as middle age, but I do tell my readers my characters are seniors (over 65).

Being order I know a lot of people my age and older who more active than the characters in my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...