Being Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, sorry honey, it was hot," Her eyes widened, "sweaty hot, not aroused hot. S-So there's, uh, sweat, but ah, obviously no arousal here." She looked away red faced.

As Lee seemed satisfied, she hurriedly dumped the panties in the hamper. "Uh, how do you want to check?"

She hopped up on the counter leaned back against the mirror and spread her legs. "Look well and, uh, you should feel, Lee."

He responded awkwardly, "Honey I..."

"No please. I never ever want you to have doubts. You have the truest wife out there. I take pride in that! I really want you to be able to be proud of me as well. I'm your wife, your woman! Completely Lee."

Lee noticed Ivy seemed to falter a bit there. She looked sad. Her words broke his thoughts, "Please look. Please feel. I have tried so hard. I can't tell you how important my fidelity is to me." She paused looking around the ceiling. She was trying not to look at him while making a small decision.

"Baby. Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but, well, I love you more than myself. You want an equal in most things and I have tried to live up to that, t-to give you that. When you want me to take charge, I try hard to not let you down. When you want to take charge and I am thrilled to follow, I actually prefer it. I will follow you anywhere!"

She took a deep breath, "I definitely shouldn't tell you this, as a woman to a man. Against union rules I think. You could stray, if it wasn't an affair, just one and done. It would still cut me to the quick, but you would get away with it. It would be far worse to lose you. I'm not a doormat, but you are my life. I would deal with that; I can't deal with losing you. Conversely, my being unfaithful to you...THAT would kill me." She couldn't look at him now. "You married me and have made me so happy. I have wanted to be the best wife, the very best wife for you."

A particularly large tear ran down her cheek, "I can't describe how much I love you."

Lee went to hug her.

Cringing she held him at arm's length, "Please, please, check me. Then let's clean me up! I want very badly for you to take me. You're tired and I'm drained. If you don't want to, fine just take me to bed and hold me, please hold me."

Lee did as his wife wished: he looked, and he felt. After ten years of marriage, he had felt her before, during, after, and in between, coitus. They had an active sex life. He would bet his bottom dollar, he smiled at the term, that she had not even been aroused tonight.

"Wow, these dancers can't be that good," He pulled her forward.

"Did I pass?" Ivy asked meekly.

He put on a bedroom voice, "Not yet. I'm going to set you up for the full diagnostic."

"Well then," she paused hearing her the huskiness in her voice. Ivy realized Lee was not going to take her on the counter. She slid off, she wanted to feel subservient, she wanted even more for him to take the lead and protect her. She wanted him to find her worth protecting, to want her! She wanted him to choose her again.

Ivy fell to her knees. She removed the remains of her flimsy looking bra. Upon seeing her struggle with it, Lee found that it was made of strong elastic, for dancing he realized. It also would not yield her breasts easily to any amorous intruder. Between her bra and tight pants, Ivy would have looked great but might as well have been wearing a chastity device. Lee watched as she doffed the constraint and threw it towards the hamper too. She raised her arms.

"Ready to finish inspecting me?" Lee wondered how she made that sound both natural and inviting, while he felt it was borderline humiliating. He didn't like the idea of his wife humiliated, especially in any dealing with him!

Lee took a breath and made a point of walking around her. Ivy possessed fine firm breasts, B to C cup range, closer to B yet finely shaped. He loved her breasts. Her tummy while perhaps not as tight as when they were married was still fine enough to be pictured in an architectural magazine. She was a great looking woman. He had to touch her as he walked surrounding her.

The aisle was narrow between the wall and the bathroom counter, pressing them together during his inspection. When he was back in front of her his cock had begun to swell. Ivy looked strange, closing her eyes for a split second then dropping rapidly to put it in her mouth. As it hardened, she pushed it in as far as she could, she held it there as it grew. She mewed around it as Lee groaned. Fully hard now, Ivy began to lavish Lee's manhood with attention. She took it out of her happy mouth to appraise it. She smiled at it, throbbing and proud, and now covered in her saliva. She smiled a wicked smile and started to close in again.

Then she stopped, looking very, very, sad. He imagined that she was thinking of the poor girl from earlier tonight. When Ivy went back to work, she was in just short of frenzy. Her expression was of absolute devotion. Lee told his wife he was closing in on his completion.

She answered with an almost desperate plea, "I will finish you like this or any way you want, but would you..."

"What baby?"

"Please cum inside me. Please!"

Lee knew Ivy was pleading with him to fuck her. Best wife ever. Seeing his huge grin, she giggled as she put herself back on the counter, with her back against the mirror, spreading her legs. She nodded and he half sheathed himself. The difference a few moments make. He had no trouble at all. Lee realized his wife had been very wise to have him start where she had. She gasped then moaned.

"Y-You are so damn b-big," She smiled at him as he pushed in more. Her smile melted with his intrusion, Ivy moaned and pulled herself to him, one arm around his back and the other clutching the back of his neck. "Do it! Finish what you are doing." He withdrew a bit and started the long push in.

"Gaaaaa," she groaned, her eyes clamping shut, her brow furrowing with the intensity of his penetration. It seemed to keep going and going, finding new places to fill. "Ahhhhhhh!" She came when he was almost fully seated.

Lee marveled thinking, "Wow, she's into it."

Ivy slowly came down with Lee still holding himself deep within her. "Oh God, you feel so deep! Thank you. Thank you. T-Take me now. Take your pleasure."

Lee began to undulate, making Ivy crumple as she tried to cling to him. He found a good rhythm and she came again. He was impressed, she really needed this. He felt the spasm course through her body, as she still clutched him from within her depths.

Lee was pushing against all sorts of things now, rubbing them or pushing them aside. Each an intense sensation for his wife. He was afire. He was mastering the situation and enjoying the trip. Ivy pulled back after her second climax with awe on her face, quickly plunging her mouth to his, plundering his with her tongue. He made longer stabbing thrusts and she fell away in an actually swoon.

"Ohhhh yesss. So good. Sooo good." She composed herself swallowing hard, "Is this good for you, baby? D-Do you want another position?"

Lee was fine as he was. He told her so with a stabbing motion of his hips that made her groan.

"Lee. Lee, you know I'm yours. All yours. Any time. Anywhere. Any way. All yours. Take me as a demure doting wife, as a wicked wench, a desperate slut, a dirty whore; I will be anything for you! Take your pleasure, and take your pussy. Take your wife. Finish me. Complete me. Please fill me with your cum! Ahhh. Ahhh. Yesss!"

She cupped his face with her hand then replaced it behind his head running her fingers through his hair. He slammed into her and convulsed. She accidentally drew blood from his back and neck where she held him, raking him with her nails. Her torso bent back as if in electric shock. She fell limp against the mirror.

After long moments of heaving breaths Ivy asked faintly, "J-Jesus baby, d-did you take the super soldier serum? You fucked the shit out of me!"

He held her panting, "You... you did seem to enjoy it." He smiled broadly making it obvious he was extremely happy with their coupling as well.

"Throw your conquest in the shower."

Lee had to help Ivy there. Before she began to clean, she saw him begin to cleanse himself from their coupling. She slapped his hands away kneeling to clean his heroic cock with her mouth. She enjoyed staying there under cascading warm rivulets of water, pretending they were something else indeed, while performing her job with meticulous pride. She imagined bathing in rivers of her beloved's cum while taking his balls in her mouth one after the other, again and again.

The next day started late for Lee and later for Ivy. She came down intimidated by sunlight. Lee had fixed her coffee and poached her a couple of eggs into which she dipped her toast. She began her climb back up the evolutionary ladder arriving eventually at primate, but subhuman. Not a bad ascent after the amount she drank the previous evening.

When the phone call came the ring did not send her into pained conniptions. Proud human ancestors were obviously helping her from their grave. And grave is what Ivy became during the phone call. At the call's termination Ivy told Lee a friend and the bride-to-be were coming over.

"You mean the hopefully to-be-bride." He asked gauging the degree of problem they were dealing with.

She frowned at the situation, "Exactly."

Ivy made a show of making a grimace and pleading eyes, "Baby, um, having a guy around would not be helpful for our discussion." She was truly apologetic.

"What are you going to do?"

"Well, council her. At first I need to know more about her and her husband-to-be. His beliefs and attitudes are what she's going to be measured by. She's hurt herself, there is no doubt, her future depends on what he will perceive she has done to him. That's just how it works. What we discuss today will follow her all though her life now."

"I have to do a ton of yard work," Lee offered hoping not to have to leave his home.

Ivy was all business and pensive. An idea came to her, "Anything noisy?"

"Mowing."

"Great! I don't want her nervous that you can hear our discussion about her activities."

"Great. Got it. I will make lots of noise if I'm coming back inside."

"That's great too, please do." Ivy smiled at their linguistic byplay, then it was back to business. "Infidelity is a delicate subject. Having someone suddenly show up that could hear what she's done could be very traumatic to her. She doesn't need any more to worry with right now. And honey don't let on that I shared this with you, I just can't stand keeping secrets from you."

Ivy stopped short, her face wore a mask of pain. She quickly forced a change glancing up to see if he had caught her. Lee had been looking right at her. She wanted to squeeze her eyes shut. 'I guess it never stops,' Ivy thought.

Lee started his yard work with the mowing. He took his time and sipped a beer as he went. He thought it would be better when the gal arrived that the lone male around was already in a lawn-styled cone of silence. He took his time with the prep work ensuring he would be starting the noisy parts as their guest arrived not ending them.

Lee finished mowing and took up the powered trimmers, their wine clouding any auditory leakage that might emanate from the house.

Lost in his work Lee eventually finished the trimming. He did not think his wife's guests could possibly still be around after this amount of time.

Because he had truly earned the slower pace he moseyed into garage. He felt the mower was beginning to sputter and resolved to change the spark plug. He lifted the unit to the workbench because he would rather strain his back once lifting the push mower, than constantly bending over to perform the maintenance.

The work was not loud, as he ended up changing the spark plug and the oil. Lee was surprised when voices suddenly became louder from inside his house. It seemed that a conversation that had started in the living room had now moved to the kitchen, with only the door, three feet away, separating them. The ladies restarted their talking. Damn! He had promised to be noisy. If he made a noise now it could freak the poor young lady out! He had to stay quiet until he could extricate himself from the garage.

He began moving his tools so that they could not fall and disclose his accidental proximity. He felt like he was living out a depth charge scene in an old submarine movie. Now he wanted to talk like Cary Grant, "Load the tor-PE-DOES."

Lee cringed when he could hear the conversation all too well. They seemed to still be rehashing the events of the previous night. They had finished the background and were now homing in on the main event.

Lee clearly heard his wife telling the bride-to-be that there was no way around the fact that she blew the guy. The young lady, and yes, he insisted on still calling her that, thought she remembered blowing him, but she was not even sure.

"D-Did I finish him? I mean did he come... in my mouth?"

Damn, he thought, the poor girl really didn't remember what happened! Ivy was right, the girl wasn't in control. Lee heard Ivy answering. Lee loved her voice; it was soft and mellifluous as she spoke to the young lady.

"No baby, he didn't. I was there, so were others. You were drunk out of your head, so we stopped it. That dancer should know better when you are in that situation. Would your fiancé freak to hear this?"

"Yes. I don't do that, well not unless I am in a committed relationship. I-I only blew two guys before I met him. I was late to the party sex wise. Even for my junior prom there was no sex. Then I had a boyfriend senior year. We lasted about eight weeks, the last three pretty hot and heavy. That was my first, but I felt really bad afterwards."

The young woman continued, "Both guys I... did that for... left me cold. I felt bad, bad about boys, bad about me, you know.

"Then I met Davy. I met him sophomore year in college we dated some. We took up together junior year. Been together since. I-I will do anything for him. I love him. I can't bear the thought of losing him. That's the selfish side."

"Worse, this would break his heart. It would. I have pledged my devotion to him. Because he believed in me, he was not scared about my going to the strip club. Yes, of course I told him that's where we were going; I have been able to tell him everything... until now. He trusted me. I trusted me! I can't believe this happened!

"What I remember is very shaky. I swear, if I was doing something... like that, I thought it was Davy. I hate the idea of other guys. Davy broke through all that to win me. I didn't want guys; I didn't trust them. My only experiences were not very happy: I gave the guy what he wanted and they still left me. Now maybe I'm driving away the man I love."

Lee could envision the poor girl with her face in her hands.

He heard Ivy ask, "Did anyone tell you why you were coming here?" There was a quality to his wife's voice he had not heard and could not place.

"They said that you could help me."

Lee had not meant too, but human curiosity had him quietly listening more closely. He knew Ivy would share everything with him anyway. And he had to admit this was strangely engrossing.

"We have too much in common," Ivy said heavily and paused before continuing. Lee wondered what she meant.

Ivy began to explain just that, "I have a great marriage to one of the best guys ever. You get out of a relationship what you put in. I'm completely devoted and in love with my husband. Maybe that's not cool in this social climate. If your girl friends tell you that; fuck them! Your man, if you picked well, will make your life.

"I can't remember not loving my husband. I married young. He was the one, but I had gotten pretty good at the girl and boy thing on a beginner's level prior. I looked forward to my wild oats. I was selective, not a slut. I was always very careful."

"I liked making out and frankly controlling the guy, not in a mean way, not in a way that compromised me either. But someone had to be in charge and I wanted it to be me. I-I, uh, gave a lot of hand jobs. Eventually the guys weren't satisfied with that. I was open to new experiences. I wanted to go a bit further, not full on sex. I was into incrementalism, I guess.

"I was open to more with boys, but met Mr. Right very quickly and ended up giving myself to him. Lee fills my senses. I don't think I could deny him anything. And I fell into love - hard. So I missed my wild oats with others. Still, it was obvious Lee was the one. Everything was, and is, supercharged with him. The whole exciting thing about the wild oats thing was the newness, the strangeness, the figuring it out. I had a fantastic time having my wild oats with Lee. I love him and am in awe of him, I can't get enough of him."

The young girl sobbed. Lee could imagine the other women with her hugging her for support. His wife had obviously struck a nerve.

Ivy's voice was soothing yet serious, "No you don't understand, stay with me. I quickly became exclusive with my eventual husband. I loved that, and him, but missed the sensation of freedom of being able to seduce any guy I wanted, even though I didn't normally go all the way.

"I've kissed dozens of guys. I have been in some really hot clenches. I have had come spray all over me. I just hadn't given blow jobs and I have not, uh, fully bedded any other man. So when I found my one true love that was that. But I like guys. They turned me on, their look, their feel, even their smell. And I missed that. I missed discovering how those things were with different guys. I started to worry about the freedom thing. It was not something that haunted me, rather it's something everyone getting married had damn well better deal with before they get hitched. I mentioned it to my girlfriends. They wanted me happy."

Lee noticed there was a noticeable pause when no one spoke. He had to imagine what the scene was in the kitchen, was Ivy crying? She certainly held everyone's full attention. Finally, she spoke again though her tone was grave, like she was describing the scene of a disaster.

"My bachelorette party was held about two weeks before my marriage. My friends remembered me in college walking in the frat house and deciding which guy I was going to have. I didn't have intercourse as I have told you, but I got my man, and usually kept him as long as I liked. I knew how to speak to guys, how they think, how to respond. I could capture their attention, then them. My conquests weren't frustrated, I liked bringing them off, I just didn't put out fully. I liked that I could run a man and keep him coming back. I loved making a man hard and stroking him then controlling him by backing off or making it hotter. I wasn't a tease, rather a technician. I was often happy to make them cum on me. Well, some of my friends remembered and decided I needed one last fling, or perhaps even something that would make me second-guess my marriage. Something that may, to their way of thinking, save me. Save me from a life of happiness, I guess."

Lee grew cold. He had never heard this story and never knew Ivy had any regrets about not having more and deeper sexual partners. She was saying she was more than happy with him, but this extra was new knowledge. Which concerned him because he did not believe there was any new knowledge of this type to be had.

Lee pondered, he and Ivy had discussed this topic. Ivy had said she was done playing the field. Perhaps Ivy was just playing up a different perspective to make a point to her pupil in the kitchen. Except Lee knew Ivy had cut things off with several of her friends after they were married. However, he had not known there was a specific reason or an actual falling out.

Lee listened more intently as Ivy moved forward with her narrative, "Once I met my one true love, Lee, I had never been unfaithful and did not want to be. Temptation is one thing, acting on it completely different. So I was tempted and frustrated that I had not gotten to taste more flavors of men, though I was never going to jeopardize what I had found for that! I had the brass ring and steak dinner, who wanted to go back to popcorn?"