All Comments on 'Being the Center of Attention'

by FormerBiAusArmy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve been enjoying your stories but this one was next level. I loved the bit on the bus with the middle-aged woman, and the knowing look from the two young women behind the counter at the adult theatre when you were on your way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent - mirrored my own experience perfectly

phallustinephallustineabout 1 year ago

Who wouldn't want to be where you were in this story? One of my greatest regrets was not giving in to those urges in my youth because there were tons of missed opportunities; more than a few cocks that made my mouth water when I saw them.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersabout 1 year ago

This story is absolutely phenomenal. I know this guy. I want to be him. As I read the story, I feel like I'm watching him every moment - seeing the hunger and need build step by step inside him, anticipating with him the sexual payoff that he will finally receive in the dark theatre. I love the fact that he is the youngest and most beautiful one, letting himself be used by all these strangers, a total cumdump for anybody who wants to get off on or in him. As they all start to release their loads, never saying a word to him, I feel like I'm right there on the floor with him, living his joy with him. This is one of the hottest stories I've found here - and I am IMPRESSED!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous