Being the Center of Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to the old man and took him back in my mouth as the man to my left exited the room. He was immediately replaced by someone else and I got the feeling I was going to service all these gentlemen before I was going to be allowed to leave.

I was busy spreading my mouth around the old man's thick meat when my left hand was guided to another semi hard cock. Someone to my right took my other hand and pried it off the old man and replaced it with his own.

Now I was jerking two anonymous cocks while the old man held my head steady and thrusted his dick the entire length in and out in slow strokes.

More hands were now exploring my body. Some were touching my face, some rubbing and squeezing my shoulders, two separated sets of fingers had found my nipples through my shirt and were pinching and pulling at them.

My senses were going in 100 different directions. I didn't know who or what to focus on. I knew I was doing a horrible job at consistently jerking the cocks in my hands but I had no chance to focus on just them.

The old man's pace quickened and his balls started making a wet slapping sound against my chin. My saliva was flowing from my fucked mouth the same way the pre cum was flowing from my now semi hard cock.

His balls contracted and his cock jumped mid stroke into my stretched lips as his load too shot into my mouth. Unlike the other guys he never slowed his fucking of my mouth as he came.

I was able to swallow everything he offered without spilling a drop due to there being no space around his cock for the cum to escape because of its thickness.

He too withdrew from my mouth when finished and without as much as a thank you moved to the back of the crowd.

The next cock was a darker uncut cock, 8.5" and thin. I didn't bother looking up to see what the rest of its owner looked like as it pushed forward and I opened my lips to accept it.

Hands had made their way into my shirt now and were roaming my shaved body. I felt my shirt being pulled up. Someone was trying to undress me and I had no intention of fighting it.

I let the brown cock slip from my lips leaving a string of saliva hanging between us and my shirt was pulled above my head and tossed to the corner. I went back to my sucking as the crowd continued to jerk and hands once again found my nipples.

It wasn't even 2 min before the brown cock shot it's load into the back of mouth. He pulled it back and let the final two spurts hit my lips and chin.

Without even trying to clean up I pulled the cock in my right hand toward my face and let him fill my mouth. It was at this time one of the hands roaming my back made its way into my waistband and down my ass. I moaned as this rough hand squeezed my ass muscle.

I was being pinched and massaged and I knew this was heading in an even darker direction but did nothing to stop it. Me not doing anything to stop this stranger his hand went from cheek to my smooth shaven crack.

I felt his finger run over my bud for the first time and felt a shudder run through me. It was a heavenly sensation in my state. My shorts were being pushed down and my cock sprang free in the front and I felt the cooler air on my now bare ass.

I raised one knee at a time never letting this new big cock free from my lips. My shorts were wiggled off leaving me in only my socks and shoes.

Someone had taken their hand and was squeezing around the base of my cock and balls. I felt my cock throb and a painful pleasure as it swelled. He held firm then released then repeated the process. There was a wet finger probing at my hole and I was doing nothing to stop it.

The guy I was sucking pulled back and started furiously jerking his big cock in my face. I opened my mouth and jerked the other two cocks in my hands as fast as I could. The man in the middle exploded a monster load of cum all over my face and chest.

The man to my left I was jerking had seen all he could take and also started shooting hot spurts of cum against my left cheek and shoulder.

The hand that had been choking the base of my cock was now smearing the cum from my chest down to my aching cock. The wet finger was removed from my hole and scooped up some of the available cum and was now using it to lube my tight hole.

I didn't know which way to look, what to do. I was just there trying to remember to breathe with everything that was going on. The finger at my hole pushed forward and buried itself to the knuckle.

My eyes were closed tight now, my cock begging for release, my ass being violated now by two thick cum coated fingers, another load started hitting my mouth and nose, I instinctively opened wide and let them finish on my tongue.

I had lost count of how many cocks I had now sucked, I didn't care, my ass was accepting of the fingers and had relaxed as another was added.

Three fingers were stretching me, I looked down at the puddle of my pre cum and the others cum that had now pooled below my cock, I realized the hand choking my cock periodically was the counter part to the one inside my ass. There was now only one long person left in front of me with their cock out.

I opened my mouth as he moved toward me and watched as 8 beautiful inches on man meat spread my lips and entered my throat. I gagged on him so he pulled back a little and tested it again. This time I was able to push through and welcome him into my throat.

The man behind me had released my cock again and was furiously stroking himself as his fingers pushed in and out. I was hoping he would trade his fingers for whatever cock I could hear being assaulted behind me.

I was being filled on both ends and it was bliss. My cock was bouncing against my stomach with each thrust from behind. My entire torso was covered in man spunk and my spit. The cock in my mouth was stretching my throat with each long slow thrust.

I suddenly felt a hot sensation in my smooth crack as the guy behind me shot his load and let it cascade down to his probing fingers further lubing them up.

The cock in my mouth was working harder and faster and I knew it wouldn't be long. I was now begging to cum myself. The fingers rotated and I felt them push against my prostate.

I immediately exploded, my own cum shooting straight up and hitting my face and chest. The man in front of me withdrew and stroked as I continued to shoot rope after glorious rope. My ass clenched on the fingers as they continued to push and stroke at my sensitive sack.

The man in front of me pointed his cock directly at my face and covered me with the final massive load of my afternoon. The first shot hit my forehead, then nose, then several hit my open waiting mouth. I swallowed what was in my mouth and as my orgasm subsided the fingers in my ass slowly retracted leaving me feeling empty.

I felt thoroughly used. I felt degraded. I felt like a total slut. I loved it. I was now in the room alone, cum from my hair all the way down my front and back. After catching my breath I slowly got up leaving my clothes in the corner and made my way to the shower. I took off my shoes and socks and let the water wash down my body.

Once I had cleaned up as best I could I retrieved my clothes, got dressed and went into the theatre to get cleaning supplies. After 10 minutes I finally had the floor cleaned up, leaving me with a pile of used wipes and paper towels. I put them in the first available trash can and made my way back upstairs.

Both girls at the counter looked at me as I exited the theater and whispered something to each other. I wondered if they had cameras or something down there, or a secret way to watch. They didn't say anything as I passed, just looked at me knowingly.

I made my way to the bus and returned to base for a proper shower. It was after 9pm meaning I had been there for almost 7 hours. In the shower as I soaped up, my cock stirred once more.

I stroked myself until I came once again, this time alone. I toweled off and fell asleep seconds after climbing into bed. Another successful theatre adventure complete.

12