Being Watched at the Office

Story Info
Paul and Lucy discover that they like to be watched.
1.1k words
4.61
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd been out straight from work, Paul meeting Lucy at her office. Their dinner had been light, and afterwards they'd left the restaurant and discussed options for what next.

She hadn't told him how horny she was feeling at dinner. Nor had she told him why. The plan had been formulating all day, ever since her boss had told her that she'd need to lock up that night, leaving her the keys.

Lucy had thought about being fucked over her desk a few times when playing with herself. The vague thought had developed into a full blown fantasy, one that delivered very satisfying orgasms. Tonight she was going to fulfil it she'd decided. Little did she know that living the fantasy of being fucked over her desk was only the start.

As they walked arm in arm down the road, him suggesting pubs to go to next, she interrupted and asked if they could back to her office.

'Why?' He'd asked 'Forgotten something?'

'No, I want to do something. Don't ask me anything else' was all that Lucy said in reply. For him this was enough, he knew her well enough to know what was going to happen.

'Let's go' he said.

The moment they closed the door to the office they started kissing; long passionate kisses with their tongues touching frequently. His hand travelled to her crotch and rubbed through her jeans but she stopped him.

'My desk' was all that she said.

Lucy told him to perch on her desk while she sat in her chair, and she started to undo his trousers and pulled out his cock, already hard. He moaned as she released it then immediately took it into her mouth, her tongue working its way all around his thick end. She started to take more of it into her mouth, sucking hard, and he held her head to encourage her. She pulled off momentarily, taking deep breaths and looking at his cock, which was liberally coated with saliva, before plunging her mouth on it again. He lay back enjoying the pleasure, turning his head absently as the sensations grew, and that's when he saw the woman.

The office they were in overlooked a narrow alley, with another office building on the other side. It had been unlit when they arrived, no sign of life, but they'd hardly given it any consideration anyway, such was their lust, but now there was a woman, about 40, stood in the window staring at them, clearly watching them.

'We're being watched' he said.

'What!' She said, pulling his cock from her mouth. 'Where?'

He pointed to the woman, still staring at them. Still holding his cock, she stood and stared, then let go of him and walked to the window, reaching for the blind. Before she could close it though, the woman shook her head, wanting her not to close it.

'She's enjoying it.' Paul said.

'I think you're right.' Lucy replied. As if hearing them, the woman started to undo her blouse and reached a hand inside.

Her hand was clearly going inside her bra, the expression of pleasure on her face indicated when she'd found her nipple.

'Make her show us.' said Lucy, and Paul mimed pulling a blouse to one side. The woman shook her head to indicate no, and Paul immediately reached for the blinds again. The woman shook her head and pulled the blouse to one side, exposing a large tit in a white lacy bra. She put her hand inside and played a moment, but she knew what was required and reached around to unclasp her bra, showing her large but firm tits. She looked at them and nodded, it was their turn.

'Fuck me!' said Lucy, 'do me from behind, facing her.'

Paul needed no second bidding and pulled down his trousers as Lucy dropped hers. His cock slid into her wet cunt easily and they both looked at the woman as he started to thrust into her.

The woman moved and was now leaning back on the desk, one hand had disappeared inside the waistband of her skirt, the other continued to play with her nipples. Her face radiated pure lust and this turned them both on even more.

'Let me suck you again!' Lucy said, and she positioned Paul and herself so that the thick length of his cock could easily be seen. The woman grasped her tits and held them out, then pointed at Lucy.

'She wants to see your tits.' said Paul, but before he could say anything else Lucy started to undo her shirt and then, before taking it off, she mimed a movement.

'I want to see her pussy!' The woman followed Lucy's mimed skirt lifting, pulled off her knickers and opened her legs wide. Lucy finished unbuttoning her shirt and lifted her tits out of her bra. She grabbed Paul's head and guided his mouth to her nipples as they both watched the woman fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit.

Paul maneuvered Lucy so that he get his cock into her again, doing her from behind but side on to the woman, so that she could see his cock ramming into her. The woman arched her back and her hand was a blur between her legs.

'She's going to come!' said Paul as he felt Lucy's cunt start to grip his cock harder and her moans increase as her own orgasm approached. For his part it was difficult to restrain himself from coming but he wanted to prolong as much as he could.

The woman came first, hips bucking as they watched her shudder, this was enough for Lucy who came hard, pushing back onto his cock, moaning loudly. As she finished Paul pulled out and ordered her to turn around and open her mouth, she did as she was told and he gripped his cock, wanking it inches from her face. The woman now had two or three fingers inside herself and then pulled them out to suck on them, Paul wanked harder and felt his cum rise and he spurted thick cum on Lucy's face and into her willing mouth.

They sat, hot and sweaty, enjoying the sensations. The woman had dressed but still looked across. Then she disappeared momentarily, before returning holding a brightly coloured leaflet, one that Lucy recognised as being a flyer from a local bar.

'She wants to meet for a drink' said Lucy, who held up both hands, indicating 10 minutes to the woman, who nodded and smiled, before closing the blinds in her office. Lucy turned to Paul, smiling, 'remember your fantasy about a threesome...?'