Being Watched - By HER

Story Info
Couple is watched by a complete stranger.
755 words
4.33
2.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come sit here by me," she asked sweetly, he heard as he walked into the door, closing it behind him. She sat there on the couch, relaxed, sparkle in her eye, rosy pink lips upturned in a slight genuine smile. So happy to see him home from work early for a change.

It was one of those weekends were no plans had been made. For her that was on purpose. She knew he needed to recharge. No thought of work or running around. Time to be.

He crossed the living room and sat down next to her, placing his strong hand on her leg as he does so. She hands him a small glass of his favorite bourbon. Taking a sip, he looks over the rim of his glass into her eyes. He is intimately aware of her stare. She stands up, walking over to the large front window and then opens the blinds.

Definitely not what he was expecting with the way she looked at him.

With the sunlight shining through the window, she stood in front of him. She reached up to unbutton her shirt. He turned his head to look at the open blinds. Quizzically he looked at her as she continued. Pulling her shirt tales out of her pants, slipping her blouse off her shoulders. Standing there in her lacy white bra and pants, she keeps her eyes on him. He can't help but look at her and at the window, and then her again.

"Forget about the window, baby," she says. "Keep watching me."

She then turns around, sliding her pants down over her ass. Showing him the matching lacy thong.

He now can't keep his eyes off of her, with the sunlight glistening off her ivory skin. He has to adjust himself in his pants to be more comfortable.

She undoes her bra clasps, letting the straps fall down and the clothes pile up on the floor. With her back still to him she slides her thumbs into the band of her thong. Bending over she takes it off, dropping it with the other discarded items.

He moans in delight as she bends over. Her round voluptuous cheeks ready for his lips and hands. He craves her body, all of her body but her ass is his absolute favorite part; his impatience growing to place his hands on her.

She then turns and walks up to him, standing in front of him as he places his now-empty glass on the floor. He rubs her long legs, all the way to her hips.

"Are you sure you don't want to close the blinds, baby?"

She smiles and shakes her head. Then she kneels in front of him, unbuckling his belt. She embraces his hardening length. She bends over, lips wet and slowly caresses him with her tongue. He moans deeply from his throat with his head back and eyes closed.

As she moves her mouth up and down the length of him, she glances at the window. A man, a stranger stands there, watching. His eyes roaming down her body. Stopping at her ass. But she never once stops the pleasure she giving her lover.

Bobbing her ass up and down. While hungrily swallowing him. One hand wrapped around his cock, she reaches down between her legs to rub her slick hard nub.

She now can't stop looking toward the man in the window and her lover's face. The man continues to watch. She looks down him and notices the bulge in his pants. He's excited to watch her, to watch them.

The man is not the only one who is excited. She knows she should stop but she can't. She removes herself from the floor to straddle him, sliding deep onto him. She makes sure her lover keeps his head back but also that the man is still there.

He is still watching. She notices that he is rubbing the large bulge in the front of his jeans. Bouncing up and down on her lover's lap, her breasts bouncing in time. Pinching her nipples, she turns her head to the window and shakes her head up and down.

Outside the window, he unzips his jeans and grabs himself. She's on the verge of an orgasm Her lover's hands on mounds of her perfect ass, helping her to continue. The man rubbing the length of himself in time to her.

Throwing her head back she cums, loud hard and freely. So does the man. Then her lover does as well.