Dirty Chat Buddies

Story Info
I meet an elderly widower who wants to talk dirty.
1.4k words
4.33
3.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a community meeting and I was glad it had ended. An elderly gentleman impeccably dressed in a blazer tie and navy blue slacks came over and spoke to me. He was a well spoken man who I mentally guessed to be around 80. I vaguely remembered meeting him somewhere before.

"I never forget a pupils mother's face but forgive me your name has slipped my memory".

I introduced myself and he said "I taught all of your children one of them boarded but sadly not in my house."

Then I recalled he was Head of English and a Housemaster over 30 years before when each of my children had attended Sevenoaks School. I knew his wife far better as she used to invite parents to the large school house for boarders for garden parties and other social get togethers.

"Do you still live in Sevenoaks?"

No we bought a quiet house in Chevening for retirement. You probably recall my wife Betty who sadly died 10 years ago."

I was sorry to hear that and said so.

"My dear I would like to offer you lunch a drink if you have time."

"Oh how nice I was thinking of going for a pub lunch."

"Splendid."

We parked at the pub on the edge of town and decided to sit out doors, ordered and both had soft drinks as we were driving.

" I want to ask you a question which may be offensive to you; I have been widowed for a long time and wondered whether we could talk dirty to each other if you visited me at home?"

I smiled broadly and whispered " I love to talk dirty you are making my cunt wet at the thought!."

He relaxed and enjoyed the meal. I could see his crotch bulge and my white thong was definitely wet; this was loaded with sexy potential for both of us. I had never considered meeting an elderly man could contain potential excitement but he evidently needed to indulge a fantasy and I was excited.

We drove to the tiny village and I parked in his driveway with relief as the village was not designed for cars and had an ancient parish church on the North Downs.

"Welcome and I am so glad you were not offended. May I offer you a drink?"

I asked for a glass of water and he made himself a cup of tea.

"You see we used to talk dirty during sex now I talk dirty as though she is here with me."

I said I just get excited talking dirty to strangers in online chats as I not had a relationship for decades.

"I thought of asking an attractive well spoken woman if she would like to talk to me in that way."

Oh I do like the idea Frank and it does excite me to talk like a slut to a man. Fuck no one ever asked me before!"

"Fuck that is sexy you are perfect."

He excused himself and went off to change in his bedroom. I nipped to the toilet and took my wet slippery thong off. I was wearing an ankle length dress. I had worn a bra to the public meeting but my hard nipples were still visible through the lacy material.

He wore a shower robe and we were seated a coffee table apart.

"If you forgive me saying so your nipples are visible through your dress, you look lovely." His robe parted and a naked cock throbbed in my direction.

"Nice hard cock Frank thanks for showing me!"

"I hope you are not offended."

"No first time anyone has whipped his cock out in front on me I like to look at a real live cock. You are in danger of dripping pre cum. Why not show me your balls too?"

He opened the robe further and stood up. I have not been close to a naked man in 25 years. One of his balls hung low in his ball bag; they are large and he shaves so that his smooth skin excited me. "Nice balls so smooth."

"I have waxing so much more comfortable in summer and I like to wear silk underwear." He wiped the drip from his bell end and asked if he could wank and would I show him my cunt. "No not on first meeting." I shook my head.

His old cock was hard and had a long foreskin which covered the bell end and slid well back down his shaft. His bell end was turning purple as he was fully hard. "I usually wank weekly but it has been more like 3 this time." I was fascinated by sight of him slowly rolling his foreskin back and the knob emerging changing colour as he became excited.

"Can you do that again slowly Frank? I like seeing your cock slide out. My cunt likes that it is wet and excited."

"I like to wank slowly and delay shooting spunk."

"How much do you shoot these days when you wank?"

"Not as much as I used to for Betty. She used to tit wank me and I used to come all over her tits-lots of dripping hot spunk."

"How will you spunk today/" Oh I will get some newspaper and spunk for you dear!"

His low hung ball was now high and his sac was tight against his body.

"You have big balls for an elderly gent Frank."

"Thank you how big is your cunt and how wet are you?"

"I had three large babies so my cunt is big inside and the outer lips after my first had to be a big cut so I have big outer lips." I was trying not to reveal that I was contracting regularly and wasn't far off coming. I couldn't have dreamed a naked man would talk dirty and wank for me having flashed his cock for me.

"My cunt is very wet about you Frank. I have loved seeing you naked. Which is more exciting flashing me or talking dirty?"

"Oh being naked and you watching me wank. I'm finding it harder to hold off shooting spunk. I keep seeing your nipples and want to spunk your tits!"

I was very aroused by hearing him talk dirty and I can't hold off an orgasm although this would be vaginal orgasm and not so intense as my clitoral orgasms which usually come in series.

"Do you need to spunk yet or can you edge any longer?"

He groaned and shot a load across the room splattering the large newspaper to one side of me. I couldn't help gasping as I came but he had closed his eyes and my orgasm went unnoticed.

"That was spectacular you shot several feet of cum there-not bad for an elderly gent". He was breathing heavily and I could smell his spunk on the paper.

He resumed his seat and thanked me repeatedly. My cunt was still excited and secret orgasms have always given me a furtive pleasure. A women can conceal her climax under a slip and dress or skirt. A man is vulnerable with a hard on. I love that secret ability as a woman.

"Do you think you could get hard again? I was teasing him and prepared to tease him verbally more as this was exciting me. I had crossed my legs and could feel enormous wetness and warmth. I had probably soaked my slip and wondered if he could sense how aroused I was. His dick was limp but throbbing.

"I am afraid these days I don't get hard after coming and that was rather a large discharge such a long way."

I had thoroughly enjoyed the visit. It was my first stranger encounter and first time talking dirty with a man. Although not a complete stranger and safe enough I had never dreamt that an 80 year old man would share a secret interest of mine. I offered to come and visit him again.

"Could I become your regular wank on wheels lady Frank?" He chuckled and said he would be delighted if I would drop in and let him wank for me. I suggested a monthly visit and would let him know when I could be free next month.

I practically floated out of his home to the car self conscious of my slimy legs and damp patch in my slip.