All Comments on 'Being with Ben Ch. 02'

by Chased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good save

I liked that you took advice from the first chapter comment and downplayed the blood relationship. Like many authors, you need to use more comas. As in, say "Sure that would be fine". It should be "Sure, that would be fine". I see this mistake in most stories. When the reader has to reread the sentence, it ruins the flow. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
3rd Cousins is not taboo

AFAIK, marriage between 2nd cousins is allowed in all US states, and several permit marriage between 1st cousins. For example, my father and my mother were 2nd cousins once removed. (My father and my maternal grandmother -- his mother in-law -- were 2nd cousins.) And no, before any one suggests, we are not from the cast of "Deliverance." In fact, my brothers and I each score above average IQ.

Third cousin is nothing, at least as taboo/incest counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot hot hot

extemely hot and well thought out like you did this yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

When is the next one coming out. Its way hot.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Excllent Work

This is very good. It is Romantic, Hot, and exciting. The occasional grammar mistakes sometimes are a problem but I see the improvement just in this chapter over the first. Keep writing. You are talented, and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hmmmm

I think it would have been better had she been more awkward during the blow job. Since last chapter I believe she said none of her boyfriends would go down on her so it's not right for her to have gone down on them. It would truly make her a slut in my eyes anyways if she not only fucked so many guys before 18 which more than two by that age is a slut no doubt, but if she would suck them off when they wouldn't go down on her to return the favor it's just not cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories