Bekki Pt. 01

Story Info
A younger coworker shows interest.
2.1k words
4.26
3.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GJansen
GJansen
12 Followers

The evening that went so well, or maybe I just thought so.

You ever have one of those nights that is just amazing and by the end of it you are thinking 'what the fuck have I gotten myself into?' Well, this is the story of Bekki and an evening such as that.

Bekki and I worked in the same unit but on different parts of an IT project. Although quiet and not as outgoing as other female coworkers, she was friendly, smiled a lot never failed to said hello to me in the hallways as we passed. Gossip circles were not her thing and she seemed a bit private. I would later find out why.

Now, Bekki was attractive, but not model attractive. More of the girl next door type easily overlooked by guys while sitting at the bar. She was tall, about 5'7", and had brown straight hair that fell just past her shoulders. Her nice curves were evident, fitting her tall frame. Even though her breasts were ample, they didn't look as large as they actually were (as I would soon discover). In her cubicle is a picture with friends at a ren-fair. She was in a long skirt, lace up boots and corset. Wow, she filled out a corset! Occasionally at the office, she would wear something that gave an indication of just how much cleavage was there, but that was a rare occasion. That ren-fair pic left little to the imagination.

Now, I am certain she caught me staring at her chest more than once, but she didn't seem disturbed. The most obvious was a memorable day in my cubical. Bekki came in to discuss a database issue. Since I was seated across from her, I pivoted the monitor for both of us to see. It was closer to me, so she got up from the chair, leaning forward with elbows on my desk. Her button up shirt had the top 2 undone allowing a nice peek as she leaned over. She studied the screen, I studied her. She had to know I was looking. I decided that day to find a way to see them up close.

A week has passed and as luck would have it, our monthly 'let's go get a drink after hours team building' get-together happened. Lots of coworkers and contractors (they pick up the bar tab) were there and it was always a relaxed time giving everyone a chance to wind down and chat about stuff you can't talk about in the office. Everything from college stories, people that we used to work with and who's screwing who in the accounting section. You know how it is... So, I'm sitting at the bar and as she comes up to get another drink, I see an opportunity to start up a conversation.

Bekki gets her drink and takes the stool next to me and we started talking. Maybe it was the alcohol, but she was more relaxed and open than in the office, but not in a flirty way. We chatted about the project, art, likes and dislikes, just the normal get to know the non-IT person things. It was all friendly and professional... except for her eye contact.

There was something behind that fixated stare. I learned long ago you can hide your body language and shy away from physical interactions, but that piercing eye contact says so much more. Back in college at my favorite watering hole, a cougar looked at me with those same eyes and I knew where that was going. That too was a memorable night.

Wait, wait, wait...There's no way she's sexually interested in me, but I did begin to question what was going on in that 27-year-old mind of hers? Who cares. I'm drinking free, feeling good and I have this sweet young woman paying attention to me.

Time seemed to pass quickly chatting with her. Now by this point in the evening, people had migrated into smaller drinking groups, we being the outliers sitting at the bar. No one seemed to notice us or care, which was nice. I don't want to be tomorrow's gossip headline in the office.

I was feeling really good having my ego stroked by Bekki. She spoke of how helpful I was with work issues and how I was always open and friendly. She thanked me for being there when other DBAs had given her the cold shoulder. You see, the guys on my team react positively to the cheerleader types in the office, where as I, how did she put it, 'made her feel safe' when she had a database issue. Maybe she likes men of authority (I'm a supervisor over my section), maybe she has daddy issues or maybe I treat everyone with respect? Don't know. Don't care. Who understands millennials anyway?

The evening trailed on but I knew it had to end. Glancing at her watch, a frown appears on her face. "Sorry, it's time for me to go." Bekki says. It was a bit disappointing knowing she had to leave. I'm enjoying myself and I think she was, but look, I'm 15+ years her senior. Why would an attractive young woman like her be interested sexually in me?

Now, hold on. I'm not a bad looking guy, I exercise, eat well and I'm not an a-hole, but who am I kidding? I'm in my early 40's and halfway through my career. Shit, I was a senior in high school when she learned to walk. There was no obvious indication of her having a daddy complex, and yes, I can spot those a mile away. Could she be a kind person that appreciated someone nice with no strings? I'll be curious how she reacts to me at work tomorrow. The day after always reveals a lot.

"Really? Are you sure?" I ask.

Looking at her watch again, as if she's questioning her decision, "Sorry, I do." Bekki tells me. She touches my wrist and gives me a smile. "I'll see you later." she promises. With another quick smile she slips off the bar stool, picks up her purse and begins to walk away.

"Have a safe drive home." I reply. God, what a 'dad' thing to say. I wanted to say 'Let me take you to my place and continue this conversation there.' Unfortunately, I get to go home alone except for the lingering scent of her perfume on my mind. I watched until she walked out the door.

I stuck around to finish my beer deciding it's now time for me to go. I can drink alone at home just as easily as here. Saying goodbye to my friends on the way out, I make head towards the parking garage. The streets are quiet downtown on a Thursday evening and with the full moon it's a gorgeous night. I make my way past the few nearly empty bars and the local market before reaching my destination. At this time, the garage is nearly empty, especially up on the 4th floor.

My employees and I took to parking up there away from most cars. We think of this as our unofficial assigned parking spots. It's also near the stairwell for easy egress. I walk to the western most edge of the garage, across from where I parked, to gaze at the full moon hanging over the river. It's illumination of the water and port on the opposite side felt so relaxing.

Well, time to go. With Bekki still on my mind, I hit the remote unlock as I turn towards my vehicle. The Jeep Cherokee beeps, lights come on illuminating the parking space and I hear the stairwell door squeak open behind my right shoulder. I quickly turn out of instinct towards the stairs and out steps Bekki.

Feeling a little buzzed after 3 beers I'm all smiles. "Hey Bekki! I thought you left 20 minutes ago. Is everything ok?" She walks over with a slight smile and tilts her head slightly to the left, like a cat looking to be stroked.

"I'm all good. I had to pop back into the office and get my bag", she shrugs her left shoulder that carries the gym bag. "...forgot about filling in my completed task list... and here I am."

"Let me walk you to your car. You up here with us on the 4th?" I inquire as I scan the void that is our parking garage. Strange, no other cars here that I don't recognize.

I turn back towards her. She's now only a few feet from me and there's that piercing eye contact again. "I'm just a level or two below, but was hoping I could talk to you before you left. You can give me a ride if you like."

My dirty little mind fixates on the words 'below' and 'ride'. Interesting choice. A verbal slip or did she do that on purpose? "Sure, come on." Being the gentleman I am, I open the jeep door for her. Dropping the gym bag onto the floorboard, she slides in the passenger seat, never breaking eye contact. Closing the door, like the gentleman I am, I walk around the jeep, get in, start it up and back out of the spot.

Without looking at me, Bekki explains. "I know you and your team park up here so when I left the office, I headed up to see if you were still around, just to talk. Pick up where we left at the bar?"

"That would be really nice. Got some place in mind besides this drafty garage?" I'm driving down the ramp off of the 4th floor. "By the way, what do you drive?" I ask.

"Red Toyota on the down ramp to floor 2" she says.

"So, what's up? Nothing wrong up at the office is there?" I ask almost nervously.

By this time, we are almost to her car when she slides her left hand over the console and onto my right thigh. I don't look down, but glance over at her. We pass under a garage light and it momentarily lights up the interior. She's got a playful smile and is looking over at me. She's resting her head on the bucket seat of the Cherokee and her hair has fallen off her shoulder. It's now dangling over her right eye. For a brief moment of illumination, she looked really sexy.

I play it cool as I come to a stop next to the Toyota. Shifting my Jeep into park, I kill the engine. Directly above us is another light shining down through the sunroof. I turn to face her and rest my hand near the top of her seat. Releasing her seat belt with one hand and then removing the other from my thigh, Bekki pivots in the passenger seat. She's now facing me, leaning in with arms on the center console. I'm transfixed looking in those eyes. Am I the prey staring at the predator?

In a soft and almost sultry voice she speaks, "I had a really nice with you tonight. Sometimes at work it's hard to get to know the real person, wouldn't you agree?" She pauses but doesn't expect a response. "You seem like a nice open-minded kind of guy and I would like to know you better." Another pause. "Would you like to know me better," She leans in more, her right-hand placed high up on my thigh as it can go. "...in private?"

My heartbeat picks up its pace and I'm started to get erect. I totally overlooked the "open-minded" comment she gave. All I could hear was 'hell yes' echoing in my brain. "Bekki, you are a very attractive, sexy woman. I would never pass up an opportunity to know you better. Where might we accomplish that?" My heart is racing and I'm surprised I completed a sentence at this point.

With a smile and squeeze to my leg she says, "My apartment is on Hillside, just a few blocks from the interstate. It's the Oaks Apartment complex #102. Follow me there."

It is not 10 minutes from here without any traffic. "I know just where you are. I'll be right behind you."

She leans over, moves her hand to the nape of my neck and gives me a slow kiss. "I have plans for you."

I watch her exit the Jeep, then she turns and picks up her bag from the floor. "See you when we get there" she says. I watch her enter the car and back out of the parking space. I do the same following close behind as we make our way out of the garage a few levels down. I'm riding high and my mind is racing as I go over the things she said. Looking back at that night I realized I completely ignored two key words; "open-minded and plans".

GJansen
GJansen
12 Followers