Bekki Pt. 02

Story Info
Bekki gets me to her place and...
2.7k words
3.64
2.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GJansen
GJansen
12 Followers

The evening that went so well, or maybe I just thought so...

Winter months are pretty mild and the sun sets before 6pm. It has been dark for nearly two hours, disguising the fact it was still rather early. There was a cool nighttime breeze at 7:30 when we arrived at her place. Bekki waited at the door as I parked, then walked across the driveway from the visitor's spots. Not a word was spoken as she opened the door and walked in with me just a few steps behind.

She's got a cozy little place. It appears to be a 1 bedroom with an open living room/dining room and a small kitchen with open countertop tucked into the corner opposite the front door. Just left of the kitchen is a door. With the absence of a bed and any other internal exits from this room, that must be the bedroom.

She drops her bag on a bar stool and keys and purse on the countertop. I'm surveying the landscape. I'm horny but I'm still cautious. There's been times a little voice in my head said to leave, but this was not one of them. What's her game?

Walking towards me, she raises one hand to my shoulder and I pull her against me using one had in the small of her back. We start to kiss slowly like we did in the Jeep. She pulls away briefly and inhales deeply. Her eyes again look like they are penetrating my soul.

Now I'm not the most physical guy on a first encounter and I rather let her set the speed. Continuing a few slow kisses while holding her waist, I feel her hand on my crotch. She stops kissing and looks at me with those eyes. Dropping her other hand from my side, the other move up from my crotch to my waist. My belt is then unbuckled and she drops to her knees. Before I know it, pants are unzipped and are being pulled down with my shorts.

I'm fully exposed down there as her hand is wrapped firmly around my cock. I pull her hair back with both hands so I can see her face. She stares up at me, then down and starts to suck. At first, she worked my shaft slowly as I became more erect. Next began the sucking on the tip alone as those eyes burrowed into my soul. Then suddenly, with her eyes closed, she took nearly all of me in. Holding for just a second or two she releases and slides me out opening her eyes again to look at me. With a hand on my shaft, she looks up and smiles at me.

Now, I wear my emotions on my sleeve and I'm sure the look on my face screamed "OH FUCKING HELL YES!" She licks her lips and slowly slides me back in and out while holding onto my shaft. This night went from wishful thinking to full throttle in under 30 minutes.

I'm stroking her hair while watching myself disappear into her experienced mouth. God, does she know how to give a blowjob. In and out, in and out, then licking my shaft, repeating the process as she continues. Fully erect, with just the tip in her mouth, she removes her hand from my shaft. Both hands grip my buttocks. With just the tip still in her mouth, she looks up at me and pulls me slowly in. Deeper and deeper into her throat I go until her chin presses against my balls. With both hands behind me, she tips her head forward to getting as much into her as possible and holds me there. I start to feel something. Was this a gag reflex, something else? No, she was able to actually swallow. I am in ecstasy. Where did this sex kitten learn to suck dick like that?

It's not 5 minutes since I walked into her place and I'm having the blow job experience of my life. Politicians pay top dollar to get head this good, and I'm getting it for free. Please don't let there be a string attached to tonight.

We're between the dining table and the sofa with the bedroom door to my left. Coming up for air, so to speak, I thought I saw her glance over towards it. That's where my mind is going as well, the bedroom. I want her on her back, on top, on all fours, I need to get her undressed. I need to taste her. She looks up at me with a smile and then looks towards the bedroom. I know what that means. Again, she takes me deep into mouth, burying her chin in my scrotum, and holds me there.

At this point I'm holding onto the back of the sofa as I moan "Oh God that's good..." She releases me and starts to stand up. While in the process, licking me from waist to chest as she pulls my polo up and off. I help get it over my head and drop it to the floor. Bekki steps back and pulls off her shirt, casually tossing it towards the table. She was in jeans that day and with a wiggle of those pretty hips she slithers out and kicks them over next to her shirt. This isn't a slow striptease, but a 'get naked, it's time' undressing.

Next, she reaches back unhooking her bra and with a flick it is on the discard pile as well. Presented to me is more than I ever imagined. She's got perfectly shaped breasts that must be a D cup on her frame. Her areolas are pink and puffy rising out and above the curve of her breasts. Nipples stand erect atop these quarter dollar sized monuments. How did she hide this magnificent real estate from everyone?

Reaching forward I cup her right tit from under and gently kiss and suck it. I reach to her other and repeat the process waiting to see her reaction. I glance at her as I move between nipples trying to give equal attention. Bekki tilts her head back and gives a slight moan, as if on queue. Her hands move to the back of my head and press my face into her chest as she arches her back. I think she looks towards the bedroom, but I can't see pass those beautiful tits.

I straighten up and start kissing her as my pants drop to my knees. In one fluid motion I manage to step out of my shoes and out of my work slacks. We are left standing in our underwear, mine still down below my erection and hers begging to be removed.

I have to touch her, to feel her electric fur. Placing my hand on her stomach, she turns her back towards me, and guides my hand into her panties. Her ass is pressing hard against my erection as I reach deeper between her legs. She quivers as my hand reaches her clit. Bekki widens her stance and allowing a fingertip to enter her. She's dripping wet and says "bedroom, now".

Releasing her, she turns to face me and glances to the bedroom again as if something has her attention. As I start to look that way, she interrupts by kissing me again. She takes my hand and leads the way.

The bedroom is dark with little light entering from the parking lot window. I stand with my back to the bed. She's silhouetted from the light in living room coming through the door. Bekki turns on the lamp at the bedside. Next, I kneel sliding her underwear down to her feet. Her wetness clings to them finally giving up the last covering of her moistened lips.

The scent of her sex is her siren's song. It's inviting and intoxicating. She's trimmed in the shape of a triangular path of thin hair. I want to taste her so bad. I so want to see her in bed and slide between those amazing legs.

Bekki reached down and lifts my face to look at hers. I stand up, removing my underwear. We are standing there completely naked, face to face, eye to eye and she says, "I hope you enjoy this."

With a smile and a nod, I reply "There's no way I can't." Taking a chance, I reach down getting a finger quickly inside her. Closing her eyes, she gives a slight moan as I withdraw rubbing her clit on the way out. My finger is dripping wet from her juices and I slowly suck it savoring her flavor as she watches me. It tastes like warm honey, light and almost sweet. I can't wait to get down on that.

She sees the pleasure on my face. "There's more where that came from" Bekki says as she walks around me to get closer to the bed.

I turn, my eyes following her and I get the fright of my life. "What the FUCK?" I yell and pull her back towards me while positioning myself between Bekki and the bed in a protective stance. What spooked me was the shock of seeing some dude sitting in a chair on the other side of the bed. The outside light silhouetting the high-backed chair hid his presence. This prick starts to laugh and I'm thinking this shit just got ugly.

I'm a Southern boy that grew up in the country where I've been known to be in a scrap or two. I may not have won them all, but I've wrestled calves on the farm bigger than this turd. Looking like someone turned off his growth hormones at age 13, I'm wondering how this perv got in. I'm eyeing him up. Skinny fucker could have been under the bed, waiting. Where was he when the lamp came on? Something here ain't right. The hair on the back of my neck gets tight as I ready for a fight.

"You made a big fucking mistake brother!" I announce raising my fists in a fighting stance. Then there's a voice behind me that softly says, "It's ok, he's with me" Damn right I'm with you... wait... that was spoken to me. That was meant for me to hear. That back of the neck hair is at full attention. What the fucking hell is going on here?

From behind, Bekki wraps her arms around my chest like I am a big teddy bear. I feel her large breasts press against my back. My arms are still up in my defensive 'you fucked with the wrong guy' stance, and I hear her say. "Ross, this is Robbie, my boyfriend. He like to watch. He's been keeping an eye on us while we were in the other room."

I'm at a loss for words.

"I always felt you were an open-minded kind of guy. So, I told Robbie about how nice you were to me at work all the time. He suggested I see if you were interested. I called him on the drive over to let him know I was bringing home a 'treat' for tonight."

I'm trying to wrap my head around this fucking crazy situation. Is this some millennial shit I am not meant to understand? I'm working on all the what ifs and whys at this point. "Bekki, what the fuck?" I ask, still staring at Robbie. "What sort of freaky shit is he expecting?" Since I am not bolting out the door, and her bear hug is still in place, she knows she has me. God those tits feel amazing.

Robbie, in all his cuckold weirdness, enlightens me. "Ross, may I call you Ross?" There's a slight pause. Seeing no objection, the cocky little shit continues. "Ross, I just sit here. I like to watch, no interaction, no comments, no touching, just eyes only. While I watch, you get to do whatever you what with her." he says this slowly like each word arouses him more, "but, she'll let you know if you go too far. You see Bekki's a big girl and she knows what to do, as I'm sure you experienced in the living room."

"What's the fucking catch?" I ask with some anger in my voice.

Robbie smiles; a weird demented one that is. "Simply put, you get to fuck my girlfriend. You get yours; she gets hers and I get mine later. Everyone's happy. Deal?"

"Bekki, is this what you meant by 'open-minded'?" Compared to my previous tone, this question came out more civilized.

Robbie interrupts and is now attempting to stroke my ego. This is a first. "Ross, I want to say thank you for what you did in the other room. Watching is my thing, but you treated her with respect and kindness where others have not. You treated her like the beautiful and wonderful woman that she is. You deserve to have sex with her".

I lower my arms seeing the threat has passed and swing my gaze to Bekki with a 'so I'm just another guy for his entertainment' look.

Moving in front of me, Bekki blocks my view of Robbie bringing my eyes in contact with hers. Her tone more authoritative now. "Ignore him. Focus on me. I control this, not him. He's right, you were, and still are, a gentleman to me. You make me feel safe and I want you to feel pleasured. You won't regret it." She reaches down and starts to stroke me back to a full erection. "Now there's my little soldier."

With my member back to full erection, she pulls me towards the bed. Releasing me, Bekki gives her breasts a squeeze and nipple pinch as she moans slightly.

Staring and focusing just on her, I think of that manicured bus. It's a work of art. She turns towards the bed, crawls in, lays on her back and spreads her legs. She licks her first 2 fingers and gives her clit a few strokes while reaching toward me with the other. Focus on her, focus on her...

I move onto the bed. I'm thinking of her past invitees. Why me? Why not? I'm looking at those eyes and trying to forget the mini freakazoid in the chair. I don't want to even think about what she sees in this guy. Fuck it, I'm here, let's get it on. If he tried something stupid, I know I can put him in his place. He's like the teaser ponies back home on the farm.

When I was a teenager, out in the country, an old guy told me pussy will make you do strange things. Tonight, I am proving that statement right. The old guy and I were sitting under the shade of the barn's lean to. He pointed his walking stick to a little pony out in the field. They used this poor little dude to see if a mare was in heat. The pony would be led to the mare and get a good sniff. Then the mare would start what was referred to as winking. She would push her vulva in and out and in the process start to ooze lubrication and that smell would drive the little teaser pony nuts. You would have to tie him up while you walked her over to the stallion in the barn for the deed to be done.

I'm pretty sure I'm the stallion in this room, at least in this moment, but I've come this far and I'm too stubborn to turn back. Yep, pussy will make you do strange things to have it.

I knelt down on the bed, my hands on her knees as I spread them farther apart. No way I'm passing up an adventurous 27-year-old at my age. You see, unlike that little pony, I was going to get a face full of this and then go balls deep before the night is out. She looks at me and as I go down on her then she looks towards freaky in the corner.

Looking back at that night I still feel like she was a predator, and in some ways, she was. Odysseus had 3 sirens to deal with, but I was taken by just one. Was it worth it? Hell yes. I'm up for a return visit if offered.

GJansen
GJansen
12 Followers