BeKoming Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K said nothing in response, just kept sucking.

"Hahhh, remember a few minutes ago you were acting so pure, 'Oh, I don't know if I'm ready.' Look at you now. Sucking a stranger's cock in a dirty alleyway. Hehe, you're a real slut, huh?"

K supposed he must be, as he continued sucking on her cock. It was weird, the things she'd just said were theoretically degrading, but something in the way she was saying them made it all seem... complimentary. Like it was a good thing he was such a slut, like it was a badge of honor to be sucking a stranger's cock on the ground outside.

Craning his neck up from this position laying on the ground was starting to hurt though, so he took the cock out of his mouth and tried to wriggle out from between her legs.

The hand on his head held him in place, and her knees ground down into his shoulders. She rubbed her cock against his face again. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I was trying," K said, "to get to a different position so it's easier on my neck. Maybe you could stand up, and I could kneel in front of you, would that be good?"

"Hmmm," the girl nibbled her lower lip. "I'll allow it."

So she removed her knees from his shoulders and stood up, while K got up onto his knees in front of her and took the cock back into his mouth. Loud, gratified gasp of pleasure when her cock made contact with his mouth again. Her hand found the top of K's head again and gave him a couple little pets. "Ohhhh, very good, very good," she moaned.

K felt his cock throb. God, the head pets and compliments just made him feel all gushy.

"Hey," the girl said, "get it all the way down your throat, okay?"

K moved his head forward, trying to get the whole thing in, but it was huge, he hit a wall with about an inch and a half left to go. With it still in his mouth, he managed to get out some noises to the effect of, "Ah can'."

"Oh," the girl looked down at him with this weird fire burning in her eyes, "yes you can." The hand on top of K's head suddenly gripped his frizzy hair, tightly, and the girl jabbed her cock into his throat, hard. At first it wouldn't go down, just made K gag something awful, but a frustrated growl from the girl and a yank on his hair to reposition his head and another rough jab and suddenly the cock slid all the way down until his nose was pressed into the girl's pubic hair. His eyes were watering, his throat felt so, so full of firm cock.

"Ahhhh, there it is," the girl moaned. K tried to pull his face away, but the girl held him in place by his hair so she could make shallow little thrusts into his throat. Intensely uncomfortable. K wanted badly to get the cock out of his throat, needed to breathe. He tried again to pull away, get the cock out, but the girl's grip was tight. "Hah, maybe you shouldn't have been such a slut, huh? You shouldn't be so trusting you little dumbass. You think I'll let you breathe you little bitch? Well, do you?"

Another couple shallow stabs into K's throat, K heard himself making weird little "Gluck, gluck, gluck" noises. He couldn't answer, obviously, but he looked up at her, eyes wide and streaming tears, silently pleading.

"Ohhhh," the girl let out a deep moan, "look at that face. You're cute when you're scared, you know that boy?"

At this point, mercifully, she pulled her cock out of his mouth. K collapsed onto his hands and knees, gasping for air. Above him, the girl strode around his body until she was standing behind him. "Hmmm, your ass looks good in that skirt, boy."

Oh God. K had an idea of what was coming. "Don't..."

"Aww, why not?" The girl got down on her knees behind him. He tried to crawl forward, away from her, but she caught him by the waist with both hands. "You seriously telling me you don't wanna get railed?"

"I don't... I don't think so?" It was confusing, the idea of being fucked in the ass had never really appealed to him, the idea of anyone doing anything with his crotch area seemed weird and scary... but his cock was still hard, had stayed achingly hard throughout everything this girl had done, and he had felt it throb very distinctly when she asked if he wanted to get railed. There was a large wet spot on the front of his leggings now. Maybe some part of him did like this, maybe there was some desire for it to go further, but still... "I'm scared," he said.

"Yeah? Don't worry sweetheart," the girl said, he couldn't see her face but her voice sounded like she was grinning, "I like scared."

"Oh." That wasn't comforting. "Okay."

She lingered there behind him a moment. He felt her grip on his waist loosen. He didn't move, but he did relax somewhat. "If you want," the girl said, sounding thoughtful, "I could eat your little hole a while. It'd loosen it up for you."

"Ummmm..." K quivered slightly as he felt the girl's hands go up underneath his skirt. "I don't-- Oh!" With a firm yank, the girl pulled K's leggings down to around his mid thighs. His hard cock was now bare, rubbing against the soft fabric of his skirt. "I don't know if you wanna do that," he said, "that's a, um, dirty part."

"Oh yeah? That's fine. I'm a dirty girl. Hmmm..." he felt her lift the skirt up slightly and, looking behind him, saw that she was lowering her head, "I love sticking my head under a pretty boy's skirt."

"Don't-- Oh!" Suddenly, her face was pressed against his buttocks and her wet wet tongue was touching his hole. Such a strange sensation, he wasn't sure how he felt about it, so slick and slimy and weird, but he couldn't stop quivering, at every touch of her tongue his breathing got all shaky, he could feel a strand of precum dribbling out of his cock.

The girl let out a low moan of pleasure against his ass before pulling her face away. "Fuck," she murmured, and gave his left buttock a little nibble.

"Ow!"

"Heh. Your ass is tasty dude, I love it."

"You... you love it?"

"Oh yeah," she said, and dove in for another quick lick.

"Ah!"

"Heh, you love it too, don't you? Don't lie, I can hear those sounds you're making. Hmm..." the girl moved her head down to rub her face against his balls and hard cock, "I can see how hard that dick is. Yeah you're super fucking into this, sweetie."

"I... I guess," K mumbled. "I don't know, it's all so much, so... new to me."

"Yeah? Hmmm, I'm really enjoying showing you things," the girl said, as she pulled her head out from under his skirt and moved herself to an upright position on her knees behind him. "Loving all your little reactions. It's fun that I get to be your first, don't you think?"

"Uhhh..." It was hard for K to get a handle on how he felt about what was happening. Oh, this girl was intimidating, and K would have vastly preferred someone nicer, gentler, be showing him these things. And yet... his heart was beating so fast, and his cock was still so hard, and there was some kind of kinky thrill in it all. God, he could feel pounding basslines from the bars on either side of them, he could hear snatches of chatter from the main road. He wondered if anyone could hear the two of them.

He didn't get a chance to finish his thought; he felt the girl flip his skirt up. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm gonna show you something else," the girl said.

"Wh- what?" K asked, though he had a pretty good idea.

The girl pressed the head of her cock against his sphincter. "Gonna show you how far my cock goes up your ass."

K took in a deep breath, attempting to calm himself. "Will it hurt?"

"Naw," the girl said, in a voice that was almost comforting, before she rammed her cock into him, burying about half the length of it inside him in one cruel thrust.

"Haugh! Arrrgghh..." the pain was splitting, this awful sense of intrusion, every nerve ending the cock touched crying out in protest. His body attempted to move forward, get it out of him, but the girl held tightly onto his waist.

"No no, no getting away," she said. "Heh, should've said, it doesn't hurt, unless you're a huge pussy."

"Take it out, take it out!" he hissed.

"Sure thing sweetheart," the girl said in a teasing voice and, mercifully, started sliding it out.

K let out a relieved exhalation, his body started to relax. "Thank you, God..."

"Of course! I'm not a monster after all," the girl said.

But once the tip of her cock was withdrawn to the edge of K's sphincter, she suddenly plunged it back in, all the way this time, an awful sudden jolt of sharp pain. "OW! Fuck..."

The girl cackled. "Just kidding. Hmmm, I'm totally a monster. You're fucked now, you little bitch."

With that, she launched into a savage rhythm of fast, rough thrusting, awful deep stabs, hurt like a bitch, making K let out a series of anguished grunts that eventually collapsed into sobs. He fell from his hands onto his elbows, sobbing with his face against the ground, and he begged, "Stop, just stop..."

He felt the girl's hands move up to his shoulders, and she lifted him up onto his knees so that his back was pressed against her body, wrapping her arms around his body just below the shoulders to hold him in place. She had stopped moving her cock in and out for the moment, was just holding it still inside him, and right now it didn't really hurt but K was still blubbering. The girl kissed his cheek. "You're a big crybaby, you know that?"

And it was funny, even though by all rights he should've been mad at her, he just said, "Sorry."

"No, no," another wet kiss on the cheek, "I love making boys cry. Hmmm," she ran her fingernails up and down his chest, despite everything it felt nice, "it made me so fucking horny to see a cute boy dressed up all girly crying on the ground," kiss, "I just had to have you," kiss, "I had no choice," kiss, "nothing could have kept me off of you dude. You're so fucking sexy."

He was grinning now. "Thanks," he muttered.

"Hmmm," a deep rumble. "Do you like being fucked, boy?"

He sighed. "No, no it's been awful."

"Awful? Awww, poor baby." Her right hand slid down to his crotch to grab at his cock through the fabric of the skirt.

"Ah!" The touch was electrifying.

"Heh. It can't be all bad, your dick is still rock hard dude," the girl murmured into his ear. She gave K's cock a twist.

'Hahhhh..."

"Hmm, I tell you what sweetheart, I'd feel just awful if I ruined getting fucked for you. So," she stroked up and down the length of his cock, eliciting another gasp of pleasure, "I'm gonna be a little bit more gentle, okay?"

K opened his mouth to say, "Okay," but only got as far as, "Oh-- Oh!" The girl had pushed her cock gently up his ass, and this time, for whatever reason, it felt good, like it was rubbing some point of pleasure deep inside him. He felt very distinctly as a little bit of precum dribbled out onto the fabric of his skirt.

"Hmmm, that's better, right?" the girl murmured. A gentle rhythm, shallow little jabs up his butt as her hand kept stroking his cock, her other hand caressing up and down his torso.

"Yes, God yes," K breathed. The way she was grinding it into him was still hitting that point of pleasure, and with her body pressed against his back, her arms wrapped around him to stroke him, he felt so wondrously enveloped by her, he felt like his body was melting against hers, so relaxed. He felt like such a slut, he was just letting her have her way with him.

"Good," the girl murmured. She showered his neck and cheek with a series of little kisses. "Ohhh, I'm sorry it hurt so bad at first baby, I just couldn't help myself, you're just--"

"Oh!" She had given him a much harder thrust there, but somehow it still didn't hurt, just a delicious little shock.

"SO cute in your little skirt and sweater."

"HAH!" An even harder thrust, made his legs start to quiver, all at once he could tell he was close to an orgasm.

"I just wanted to ravish you," thrust, "until you broke," thrust.

God, it was a thrill to know he was so desirable to her. He wanted to say something back to her, something to let her know how drunk on lust and pleasure she had made him, but his mind contained no coherent thoughts. He opened his mouth to speak and all that came out was a long, "Hnnnggg..."

"Heh," thrust, "you're still enjoying yourself, right?"

"Yes, yes," he gasped.

"Good," kiss on the neck. "Yeah, you can do anything you want to a boy as long as you keep your hand on his cock," kiss. "You like boys, don't you?"

"Yeah," although this strange girl was clearly doing something to him.

"Hmm, little lesson for you then," she purred. "You getting close?"

"Yes!" K panted.

"Good boy." Another kiss on the neck. "So, once you finish, you're gonna let me keep going until I get off, right? It's only fair."

"Nnngah! Ummm, sure, sure," he managed.

"Nice! Hehe," kiss, "tell me though, do you get sensitive after you cum?"

"Uhhhh, yeah, I guess." K didn't really masturbate that often, but he seemed to recall that his cock didn't like to be touched after he was finished.

"Hmmm, nice," kiss, "so here's how it's gonna go," kiss, "once you cum your ass is gonna get really tender," kiss, "and I'm gonna start fucking you way harder," kiss, "and it's gonna hurt," here she bit his cheek, with her teeth still against his flesh she softly growled, "real bad. How does that make you feel?"

"Uhhhh..." A confusing mix of feelings, like his body, which had felt so warm and relaxed, had been flooded with this icy dread... But somehow he wasn't tensing up, not really, his body was still jelly, he was still just letting this girl use him, letting her cock grind pleasurably against his insides, letting her hand rub his cock through the skirt.

"Hmmm, you're kind of scared, but you're still close to cumming, aren't you?" For a moment he didn't respond. The girl dealt him a deep thrust, in a deeper growl, "Aren't you?"

"Yes, yes..." he gasped, feeling ashamed, dizzy, helplessly horny, desperate for his orgasm even as he feared what would come after it.

"Good," she murmured. "Oh, you dumb little slut, I'm gonna hurt you so bad after I make you cum."

Inspiration struck. K pushed his body back against the girl's, hard, causing her to fall down onto her back on the ground; she let out a soft, "Ah!" at that, more surprised than hurt.

K went down with her, but managed to stay upright, so that he was sitting directly on her cock. "Hah! Ohhhh God!" The girl's cock was stabbing him deep now, he felt full, it felt ecstatic. He began grinding his body backward and forward on the cock, ooh fuck that felt good, and from the way the girl was breathing it was good for her too. "Not if I make you cum first!" he gasped.

"So that's what this is, huh?" The girl sounded distinctly amused. "Heh, you're a crazy little slut, you know that?"

"Shut up," K shot back, still grinding. God, the way this motion was rubbing the cock against his insides felt amazing, and riding on top of her, being in control now, made him feel so powerful, so, well, sexy. He couldn't help himself, his hand went down under his skirt to play with his cock.

"Heh," the girl said, "aren't you worried you're still gonna get yourself off first?"

"No," K gasped. It was a lie though, if the girl didn't get off soon... Well, he could feel himself getting closer, and he didn't think he could stop himself if he wanted to, he was a slave now to his own rhythm, the grinding of her cock against his insides.

"Mmmm, it does feel good though," the girl murmured. "You sure you've never ridden a cock before?"

K shook his head. "No, never."

"Hmm, well you're a natural," she said, before thrusting upward into him.

"Ahhh!" Ooh, that was ecstatic, this glorious deep stab, hurt in the best possible way.

"Oh, you like that?" The girl sounded amused.

"Yes, yes! OH!"

The girl jabbed him with her cock again, then settled into a steady rhythm of upward thrusts. "Hmmm, you love my cock, don't you?" she moaned.

"I... I guess!" K gasped.

The girl cackled at that. "Hmmm, you'll take anything I give you, huh? You're a good girl."

"Ah! AHHHhhh..." An instant after the girl said that, K's cock started gushing cum, all over the inside of his skirt, he could see a widening wet spot on the outside. He put his palm over his urethra, attempting to catch the rest of it, but it was shooting out so hard, he knew it was still getting all over everything. So much of it... did he normally cum this much, did it normally last this long? Did it normally feel this fucking good?

At last the cum stopped coming out, K sat there on top of the girl, feeling warm, dazed, sublimely relaxed. He could feel the girl stroking at his hips with both hands. "Did that feel good?" she asked.

He let out a satisfied sigh. "Yeah."

"Nice." A moment later, the stroking hands on his hips tightened to a firm grip and she ground her cock up into him, hard.

"HAUNGH!" A weird, deep grunt, K was surprised that he could make such a noise, but God had that thrust hurt. An entirely different sensation than the one he'd been in love with a few seconds ago, his hole felt so dry, so raw, like all of the friction he'd received suddenly hit him all at once.

He heard the girl cackle again. "I told you what was coming, remember?" She dealt his ass another sharp blow.

"Argh!" He tried to lift himself up, but the girl's hands were holding him tightly, her nails digging into the flesh around his hip bones.

"Oh, stupid boy, thinking you could outlast me." Thrust.

"Nnh!"

"God, all you faggy little crossdressers cream yourselves the instant I bust out the 'good girl' line." Thrust.

"Stop it!"

"Do you feel like a good girl now, dumbass?" Another thrust, another grunt. "Naw sweetie, you're a very," thrust, "naughty," thrust, "boy," thrust. "And I'm gonna punish you." One of her hands ran up from K's hip under his skirt to give his cock a squeeze.

"Nngah!" Ooh, his cock was sensitive too, he jolted away from the touch immediately. Only this time, with only one hand on his hip, he was able to pull himself off her and stand up. Immediately, he started to sprint forward, panicking, had to get away from her, but he was running deeper into the alleyway and it was a dead end, dammit, dammit.

Faster than he would've thought possible, the girl caught up with him. She lunged for him, wrapping her arms around him as she tackled him to the ground. As they fell, she rammed her cock back up his ass. He let out a loud "Argh-- Oof!" When they hit the ground, the girl started fucking into him hard and fast with a savage ferocity.

"Hrrgh," she growled into his ear, "thought you could get away from me, huh? I still haven't gotten my orgasm. You don't want to be a selfish lover, do you?"

"Stop it!" K protested. He was struggling, writhing beneath her, no use, he couldn't get free, just had to endure the repeated deep gut punches by her huge throbbing cock.

The thing was, even when he gave up hope of escape, he continued writhing, settling into a weird rhythm of grinding himself against the ground, for some reason it seemed to help him endure.

"Are you fucking dry humping the concrete?" the girl asked, sounding amused.

K blinked. Oh yeah, that was what he was doing. Not directly on the concrete, obviously, but he was moving in such a way that his dick, which was still mostly erect, was rubbing against the fabric of his skirt. His dick was still tender, it was a rough sensation, but fuck it, every sensation was rough right now, this was at least helping him cope.

"Hehehe, you're a freaky little slut, aren't you?" the girl hissed into his ear. "Fuck, I bet you're gonna cum again."

Maybe so. K had been shot through into a different world of sensation, nothing his body was feeling right now was familiar, but the awful ramming of the girl's cock up his ass was becoming more... pleasurable wasn't quite it, but satisfying, like scratching an itch deep inside him, like when you knew scratching was making it worse but you couldn't stop yourself. "I... Argh! I guess I might," he managed.