BeKoming Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, you're fuckin' desperate for that second cum dude. I've busted you open, you're a pure slut now. Mmmm..." she put a hand on his frizzy hair and yanked it hard. "I bet you're gonna be going out in girly clothes all the time, desperate to be dicked down by any boy who wants you. They'll be lining up to rail you, trust me, you'll be getting held down by gangs of horny dudes and just deep fucked over and over for hours. Is that what you want bitch?"

"AH! Ohhhh..." The second orgasm was weaker than the first, a few little trickles of cum spurting out onto his skirt, but it still felt like a massive release of tension, he moaned loudly.

"Hah, that's what I thought," the girl said smugly. "Fuck, I'm almost there, brace yourself you little bitch..."

Just like last time, there was a marked increase in the sensitivity of his hole after he came, but now he knew what to expect and could endure it more easily. And he could tell the end was in sight, could tell from the fast, desperate rutting, her low staccato grunts on each exhalation, the tension K could feel in every part of her body that was touching his, begging for release. A couple of times he wondered, is this it, is this it, but he could tell very distinctly when she pushed over the edge, a long, gratified growl and an emphatic thrust deep into his body. The change in her body was immediate, as if all the tightness in every muscle was flowing out of her and into K's ass. K was expecting to feel fluid gushing into him, but no, he just felt her cock widening as it pumped semen and her jagged, convulsive thrusts on each spurt.

When it was over, she let out a long, satisfied sigh. "Fuck, that was great." She lingered on top of him for a moment, her cock still buried inside him, before she planted a quick kiss on his cheek and pulled herself up off of him.

K lay there on the ground, dazed. Felt so strange for his body to not be touching hers. She was a few feet away, stuffing her cock back into her skirt, but he missed her. God, he felt... so much. Used up, sore, battered, debased. His ass felt so wide, he hadn't been able to feel the cum going in but he could feel very distinctly that it was trickling out of his gaping hole, running down his taint. His leggings, he noticed, had been absolutely destroyed, the tears Rose had made with her fingernails had expanded into huge holes on the front from friction as he'd rubbed himself on the ground, pretty much his entire thigh was bare against the concrete.

He looked behind him at the girl. She was staring down at her crotch, swaying her hips slightly. Something she saw must have displeased her, because she put a hand down the waist of her skirt to adjust her cock.

In the years that followed, K would often contemplate how things might have gone differently if he'd just let Rose walk away, if he'd laid there until she was gone. He could've saved himself a lot of pain, a lot of shame. But in the moment, he wanted badly to remain in her presence, was stricken by the thought of her slipping away and never seeing her again, never experiencing anything like this again. And besides anything else wasn't relishing the prospect of walking home in his disheveled cum-stained women's clothes all by himself.

So he got up, dusted himself off a little, then scurried over to where the girl stood to wrap his arms around her. She was tall, tall enough that K's face was about at tit-level, and when he pressed his body against hers his face was buried in her soft breasts.

The girl let out a surprised little, "Oh!" at his embrace. She stood there a moment, hands hovering vaguely near K's body before she hugged him back. She bent down and kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you for this," K said, feeling absurd as he said it, "thank you so much."

"Heh. I didn't do it out of kindness sweetheart. Hmmm," she kissed the top of his head again, "fuck you're cute, you know that?"

He gave her a squeeze. "I do now."

"Huh." She sounded thoughtful. "Nice."

"Will you walk me home?" K asked.

"Where do you live?" she asked.

"Jennings Hall."

"Ennhhhh, that's further than I wanna walk right now, nah."

K's next inhalation didn't go in right. A moment later he felt on the verge of panic. "What, but, why not?" he squeaked. "I wanted, I didn't want... Don't leave me alone out here all... like this."

The girl's fingers thoughtfully stroked K's back. "What if," she offered, "you walk back with me to my place and I keep fucking your brains out?"

K felt this kind of dread glee, an undercurrent of fearful anticipation with a giddy delicious excitement dancing over it. In a high little voice, "Yes please!"

"You sure?" the girl asked, in what K would eventually recognize as her 'pretending to care' voice. "It seemed like it was maybe a little much for you."

"I," he paused, not sure how to say it, "I want more. I want more of this, I want to feel like I just felt again, more than I've ever wanted anything in my life."

"Hmmmm." A deep, lustful noise, K felt her body rumbling against his. "You know I'm not gonna go any easier on you."

His body quivered. "That's fine. I can handle it."

She sucked in air sharply and held him tightly against her. "Perhaps you can. Either way I'll have fun with you." A pause, neither of them saying anything, K just enjoying the comfort of her embrace against his sore body. The girl eventually broke the silence. "C'mon, let's get walking."

As they moved through the thick crowd of people in the direction of the university, the girl leading K by the hand, she turned to him to say, "I live right on the corner of 4th and Poplar."

K nodded. "So, are you a student?"

The girl snorted. "Barely. On the verge of failing, like, all my classes. It's not like I'm dumb, you know, I'm really smart, probably like medically a genius if I ever got tested, just... I can't make myself care about my classes, you know? Like, what's the point?"

K nodded. "Yeah. I mean, I haven't picked out a major yet, still not sure what I want to do with myself."

"I know a few things you want to do with yourself. Heh." The girl smirked at him. "You know you could make a career out of dressing up in girly clothes and getting railed if you wanted."

K got a bashful grin on his face and looked down, managing to mostly suppress the giggles. "I'm not gonna be a prostitute, come on."

The girl shrugged. "I mean you could."

K rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah." They walked in silence for a few moments before K said, "I just realized I don't actually know your name."

The girl snorted. "Mr. Not Gonna Be a Prostitute over here, giving it up to a girl who's name he doesn't know."

"Well," K said, a little testily, "what is your name then?"

She grinned down at him. "My name's Rose Nail."

"That's a really cool name."

Still grinning, "I know. So what's your name, boy?"

He hesitated a moment before saying, "I go by K."

Rose Nail nodded. "Mm. And what's that short for?"

"Not sure yet."

Rose raised an eyebrow. "Fuck does that mean?"

K shrugged uncomfortably.

"Are you like... are you one of those? Like, trying to change all your boy stuff to girl stuff?" She had that taunting edge in her voice as she said it, but her eyes flickered at him with a genuine curiosity.

He felt stupid, but he'd never actually considered what his endgame was with all the girly stuff. There was, upon reflection, some vague dream of transcending boyness and just sort of being seen as a girl by people, somehow, but what all he was intending to actually do, how far he was willing to go... Right now he was just trying things, just playing. "I dunno. I like going by just 'K,' it's nice and short and punchy, I guess."

Rose nodded. "It suits you. You are short."

"Shut up," K said, though he had a big smile on.

"And nice!" Rose gave his hand a squeeze. "Not punchy, though, you're real... docile."

"Whatever," K said, shaking his head, still grinning. "So, are you like me?"

Rose blinked. "I dunno. What are you like?"

"Like, did you used to be a boy?"

She snorted. "Fuck no. I'm a futanari, born like this."

"Got it," K said. "You know, my mother warned me about futas."

"Oh yeah?" He was worried she'd be insulted, but she just seemed curious, slightly amused. "What did she warn you about us for?"

"Just, that futas were out there trying to trick unsuspecting boys like me into thinking they were normal women so they could have their way with us," K said, feeling self-conscious about the fact that this was essentially exactly what Rose had just done to him.

Rose tisked. "What an unfair stereotype. Most futas are nothing like me." She shot him a wink. "And so, when your mother told you those things, how did it make you feel?"

"I didn't... I mean, I was never that concerned about it or anything, I didn't, like, hold anything against people like you," K said nervously.

"Well good," Rose said, unconcerned, "but what I'm asking is, how did it make you feel? Like when you imagined futas doing that?"

K shrugged. "I dunno. Jealous, I guess, of the futas."

Rose blinked several times, that clearly wasn't what she was expecting to hear. She broke into a huge grin. "Jealous of us, huh? You trying to sucker boys in so you can ram your dick up their ass?"

"No!" K squeaked.

"Here I thought you were a bottom," Rose went on, clearly amused, "you telling me you're a secret dom top?"

"It's not like that, I'm not trying to do anything sneaky, I just..." he wasn't sure how to articulate it. "Boys thinking of me as a girl, wanting me like that, it sounds like heaven."

Rose looked down at K, saying nothing at first, just this smug knowing expression on her face. "I could help you with that."

K gasped. "Really?" His voice had jumped up an octave, he noticed. How undignified.

"Oh yeah," Rose nodded, "like, you've got potential. Spend some time with me, I can show you how to be indistinguishable from a real girl."

Deep breaths in and out while K contemplated this. "I'd like that," he managed.

"Cool." They continued walking for a while before Rose added, "So, like, you're not too gay to let me keep fucking you, right?"

K considered this. "I think," he settled on, "I'm the exact right amount of gay to let you keep fucking me."

Rose released his hand and put her arm around his shoulder. "Nice."

TO BE CONTINUED