BeKoming Pt. 02

Story Info
Rose takes K back to her house, where he meets her roommates.
9.6k words
4.66
13.9k
36

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes of semiconsensual, reluctant, painful sex. Proceed with caution.

*

Rose walked K down to a house on the corner of 4th and Poplar, the only three story house in sight. Once they were on the porch, K noticed a sign on the side of the door that said, "Sodom House."

"What's that?" he asked, pointing at the sign.

Rose shrugged. "I dunno. Lots of people on this street give their houses names. There's one up the street called 'Miss B Haven', another one called 'Shady Lady Lounge.'"

"And so the name of this house refers to...?"

"Take a wild guess," Rose said, smirking at K. She unlocked the door and grabbed K's hand, dragging him through the door to push him against the wall, letting the door close behind her as she pressed her body against his. "Hmmm, you ready for more?"

"Uhhh..." Confusing mix of emotions. It was strange, walking home hand in hand with Rose, talking to her about all the feelings and desires he'd barely acknowledged even to himself, he'd felt very close to her, very intimate. How quickly he'd forgotten how intense her desire was, how forceful she was in fulfilling it, but right now the sense memory of what it was like to be fucked by her came flooding back all at once. Felt like a thrilling anticipation; it also felt like icy dread. "I'm all dirty, I'd like to shower," K said, hoping to give himself some time to prepare himself, physically, emotionally.

"No," Rose growled, "I want my dirty boy. Hmm, you know I'd have fucked you on the ground again on the way here, right? Right out on the sidewalk, where anyone could see, I don't care, I want you," she planted a quick kiss on K's forehead, "SO bad. God, every," kiss, "second," kiss, "I was actively resisting the urge to fuck you again. Now we're home and I can't resist any longer."

"Not right now, please," K insisted, trying to slip away from her clutches.

But Rose held onto him tight. "Giving me some resistance, huh? You already know what Mama likes."

"I--"

"You're such a good boy," Rose murmured. She went in for what K initially thought would be another kiss on the cheek, but instead she gave his face a sharp bite. "Hmmm, take your clothes off."

A surge of emotions hit K all at once; a certain fear of exposing his bare flesh to this girl with the clear sadistic streak, yes, but also... he liked feeling all girly, in his black skirt and his soft blue sweater that showed off his shoulders, he didn't relish shedding all the trappings of girliness and just being some boy again.

Rose clearly didn't appreciate his hesitation; a sharp inhalation and she said, "Look, either you take them off or I start ripping them off. You choose." She took a step back and glared at him coldly. "Now."

K jumped to life, sliding the sweater up off his body and throwing it to the floor; there was nothing on his torso now except the little black bra he'd gotten to make it look like he had little bumps on his chest. His initial instinct was to put an arm over his chest so she wouldn't see the bra, but no, had to keep disrobing. He reached under the skirt to roll down the ruined leggings; the holes Rose had torn in the front during their initial tumble in the alley had gotten larger as they walked. At this point, he hesitated, reluctant to take the skirt off and bare his private parts. He looked up at Rose nervously; Rose was watching him with a salacious glint in her eye, when he made eye contact with her, she raised an eyebrow. "Well, what are you waiting for? You want me to rip your pretty skirt up?"

He shook his head, "No, no," that would be heartbreaking, the loss of his leggings was bad enough. He put his hands on the waist of the skirt, but still he hesitated in taking it down.

"What if," Rose said, "I got naked too, would you like that?"

She didn't wait for a response, just began peeling her skimpy little pink crop top over her head, revealing her round, perky tits. Once the top was off, Rose noticed K staring, her face broke out into a smug grin. "Like what you see?" she asked, pushing them together.

K hadn't paid much attention to girls' breasts before now, but seeing Rose's hard pink nipples staring him in the face he was struck by how much he envied her, how much he wished his chest looked like that. He blinked. Rose had asked him a question. "Yeah, uh, they're nice!"

"Awww, so sweet," Rose said in a teasing voice. She took a couple steps forward. "Wanna play with them?"

K wasn't entirely sure what to do with them; he reached out and put his hands around her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze. He ran his thumbs over her nipples; she let out a gasp at that. "Just be real gentle with my nipples, okay sweetie?" she breathed. "They're very sensitive."

K nodded. As he continued gingerly rubbing her nipples, he was struck by an urge. He moved his head in and put his lips over Rose's left nipple, licking it gently.

"Hahhhh, ohhh that's a good boy," Rose gasped, and then a sharp, "Ah!" K had applied some suction to her nipple. Reaction immediate, and displeasurable; she grabbed the back of K's frizzy hair hard. "Careful sweetums, no sucking, it's too much." So K released the suction, went back to very delicate licking. "Thaaaat's a good boy," Rose murmured, her hands running down from K's hair to his bra, unfastening it and letting it fall to the floor. Her hands then glided down his hips to the waistband of his skirt, sliding it down until it too fell away. Her hands grabbed greedily at K's bare buttocks, squeezing them hard.

"Ah!" At this touch, K's mouth left Rose's nipple to gasp.

Rose grinned down at him, sucking in air eagerly. "Ohhhh God, I love the feel of your ass, boy. Fuck, I wanna get my cock out but I can't take my hands off you."

"Oh, then let me," K said, and he grabbed her skirt and yanked it down past her muscular thighs until it fell to the floor. Rose's eyes sparkled at him with pride and lust; in truth, K had surprised even himself with that, he wouldn't have thought he had it in him to take the initiative like that.

Rose took a step back to step out of the skirt, then scooped K up into a tight embrace, pressing her whole naked body against his, her massive rock hard cock grinding against his own stiffening member. "Hmmm, you feel that baby?" Rose purred. "God, your skin feels so fucking good against my skin. You've never been fully naked with someone have you?"

"No," K admitted. Striking how powerful the feeling was, so far beyond a normal hug, this radiant full body feeling of closeness, no separation, unbearably intimate, K felt like he could just melt against her flesh, this tall girl utterly enveloping him. "It's really nice," he managed.

"Hmmm yeah it is." Fingernails gently scratched up and down K's back. "Bet you've never been cock to cock with anyone either," and she thrust her hardness against him. Electrifying.

"No, never," K said, and he buried his face against her breasts for a moment before looking back up to gush, "Oh, I feel so close to you right now."

"Yeah? We aren't close enough yet though. I wanna get inside you baby."

"Uhhh," K's cock throbbed against her when she said that, but still there was a rush of fear. "Oh Rose, it feels so good right now, can't we just stay like this?"

Rose's hands gripped tightly at K's hair. "No. I need your little hole again."

K wasn't sure how it happened, but suddenly the world turned sideways and he was on his back on the floor with Rose on top of him, her hands running eagerly all over his body, kissing and nibbling around his neck.

"Will you be gentle this time?" K asked.

Rose put her lips near K's ear. "I promise you," she said, "I will never be gentle."

Having said this, she lifted her face up so she could look down into his face and savor his frightened expression. Her hands slid down his chest to pinch both his nipples hard.

"Nnh!" K squealed, "I think my nipples are really sensitive too!"

"Oh yeah?" Rose gave them a twist.

"NNH! I was gentle with yours!"

"Thanks," Rose said brightly. "Here's the thing though: I'm bigger than you. So I can do what I want."

Mercifully, she released his nipples, and spent a moment looking down at K, malicious grin on her face. K was breathing heavily now, his eyes pleading at her.

"Tell you what," Rose said, in a poisonous coaxing voice, "how bout I grab some lube, make it a little easier on you?"

K had heard that you were supposed to use lubrication for anal. "Y-yeah, sure."

Rose planted a quick kiss on his nose and got up to go into the living room, opening a drawer in the wooden entertainment center before returning with a little bottle of lube in hand. "Legs in the air," she ordered.

K dutifully lifted his legs, exposing his hole to her. Rose got down on her knees behind him. A second later, K felt a lubed finger rub against his hole.

"Ooh!" K liked the sensation immediately, then, "Oh!" her finger slid inside, so easily, no pain. She slid it in and out a few times, a gentle, pleasurable stimulation of his sphincter.

"You like that?" Rose asked.

"Yes, yes," K said eagerly.

"Heh, thought so." She withdrew her finger and poured some more lube onto her hand. K watched as she loomed there on her knees behind him, rubbing the lube all over her massive cock. "Hahhhh, fuck it feels good. I usually don't bother with lube but FUCK... wanna feel?"

Before K could reply, Rose's lubed hand caught his hard dick, fluidly running her fingers all over it. K let out a breathy, "Hahhhahhh," the sensation was so smooth, slick, gorgeously wet, a level of pleasure on his cock that he'd never known before.

"Mmm, I'm gonna put my cock inside you now," Rose murmured. She pressed her tip against his sphincter. "You ready?"

"Yes, please," K gasped. Memories of Rose telling him she'd never be gentle were gone from his mind, right now he was just hopelessly aroused, desperate for escalation.

Slowly, Rose pushed the very tip of her cock inside, K felt his hole stretch to accommodate, and he let out a high-pitched little gasp of pleasure. "Hmmm, that's the sound a little bottom slut makes," Rose murmured. "Are you my little bottom slut?"

"Yes!" K squeaked.

"Hmmm," Rose's hands ran up K's body to grab tightly at his shoulders. "Then brace yourself, slut."

And she rammed her cock into him down to the base in one smooth motion.

"OW! Owww..." K's immediate reaction was to jolt back away from her cock, but he couldn't, Rose's hands were holding him in place. "Too fast, too fast!"

"Oh yeah? Heh," Rose was slowly sliding her shaft out, "the other good thing about lube, makes it easier to THIS!" She drove it back in again.

"Ohhhhh Jesus," K whimpered.

"Jesus won't save you now, sweetums. Get ready."

A barrage of long, fast, hard thrusts. Hole on fire. K's hands uselessly swatted at Rose, in a vain attempt to get her to stop. Rose, in turn, caught both of his arms by the wrists and held the down against the floor, forcing his legs down until they were pressed against his body so she could lay on top of him as she fucked, fucked, fucked. He felt her body rumble against his as she let out a deep growl, sharp bites around his neck and jaw, deep scratches from her nails up his arms to his shoulders then down his torso. He felt like he was being mauled.

On each thrust in, K was letting out a high little grunt of protest, but he could still hear Rose's breathing against his neck getting quicker, more intense, more ragged. "Oh yeah, baby, make those noises for Mama. You're so fucking cute, you've got me on the verge of-- AH! OHHHH fuck..."

She gripped K tightly as she unloaded her cum into him, deep ecstatic moans on each firm, desperate thrust. The peak seemed to pass, and she slowed to a gentle stop, leaving her cock buried inside of him and her body still laying on top of his. She let out a deep satisfied sigh. "Fuuuuuck, that was fast. I'm sorry baby, I don't normally finish that quickly."

"It's fine," K said. In truth it was something of a relief.

"Heh, normally I'm very... deliberate. I always get my bottom off before I get off. This time I dunno," she stroked K's hair. "You're just incredibly sexy. Found it difficult to control myself."

"Well thanks, I guess," K said. How strange, he'd been hurting and scared while she was fucking him, but now that they were laying there together peacefully, still naked, his body so gorgeously enveloped by hers, he felt all close to her again. His ass, he noticed, had adjusted to the cock buried inside it, the sensation of being filled up by her still-hard cock was much more pleasant now. On an impulse, he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Rose let out a contented rumble at that. "And it really is fine," K continued, "I'm not sure I could cum again after having cum twice so recently."

"Oh yeah, you did get off twice earlier. Heh, I guess that makes us even now."

She moved to get up and pull out, but K said, "Can we... stay like this?"

A moment's hesitation and then, sounding slightly surprised, Rose said, "Yeah, sure."

K ran his hands up and down her back. "Hmmm. I really do like how your cock feels inside me. It was... a lot when you were moving it, but I like it now that it's still. I dunno, it's been hard on me, getting fucked, but I want to... master the sensation. Get used to it." He shifted himself slightly beneath her, making her cock slide slightly deeper into him. Ooh, that rubbed against his insides in a very pleasing way.

"Hmmm, if you ever get used to it, I'll just have to fuck you harder you little bitch," Rose murmured, and she gave him a nibble on the neck.

K giggled. "Well then, I'll just get used to that."

"Ohhh, don't make it boring for me baby," Rose said, her tone teasing, "all I want in life is a boy I'm too much for."

"Yeah, well..." K wanted to deliver a witty comeback, but couldn't think of anything.

A few moments passed, then Rose added, "Hmmm, I just shot a lot of semen into you tonight. Do you think I'll make you pregnant?"

K scoffed slightly. "No, I'm a boy."

"You sure?" Rose lifted her head up now to look down at his face. "You're looking real girly right now dude."

"Oh stop it, I don't look girly," K muttered.

"You stop it," Rose shot back. "You've still got all your makeup on. Super girly."

"Oh, right." K had almost forgotten; remembering how his face had looked in the mirror made him happy, at once he updated his mental self concept to add the eyeliner and the mascara and the bright pink lipstick. "I still felt girlier in my clothes."

"Hmmm," Rose ran a hand up his body, "I'm glad we got all naked though. It's been forever since I've been bare with someone like this."

"Really? But you're so pretty, I would think you can have any man you want."

"Even better," Rose grinned conspiratorially, "I just TAKE any man I want," and she gave K another nibble on the cheek.

"Ah!"

"But usually it's pretty much like it was with you in the alley, this sort of quick nasty dirty thing, you just get your cock out and ram it in. But being able to," she sighed contentedly, "just lounge around nude with someone like this, your skin all over theirs, it's been so long I forgot to want it."

"See, I," K hesitated. He felt embarrassed by what he was about to say, but despite everything he felt like sharing his feelings with Rose, "I never wanted to show my body to anyone. Never liked my body." He glanced over at the pile of clothes he'd shed by the entrance to the house. "I liked how it looked in the girly clothes."

"Ohhh but sweetheart," Rose purred, "your body is SO nice."

K scoffed. "It's all scrawny and boyish."

"I like scrawny and boyish," Rose shot back.

"Well... good, I guess." K sighed. "God, I feel like I'm a different person than I was a couple hours ago."

"Oh yeah?" Rose seemed curious.

"Like, I never really thought about sex, I wanted boys to think I was pretty but," unsteady breath in and out, "I felt like... my parts down there were... wrong, I guess."

"Naw, I really like your parts down there," kiss on the cheek.

K grinned. "I can tell. And that's... it means a lot. But I'm just saying that before, I didn't really want anyone touching me down there."

"Oh yeah? And what do you want now?" Rose asked, before, "Ah!"

K slid his body down so that Rose's dick went as far as it could go up his ass. "I want COCK," he hissed.

"Yeah? Well hey," Rose gave his hair a pet, "I'm always down to provide that for you."

"Good, good," K said, nodding. It was weird, after having confided so much to Rose, that he felt nervous about asking this next thing. "So, would you be willing to, like, do makeup with me tonight?"

"Ughhh I'm tired from fucking you so much sweetie," Rose groaned.

"Fiiiine," K said in a playful bratty whine. "Next time?"

"Sure," Rose sounded eager, "I'll do your face up all pretty and then fuck your brains out."

"Yesss..." K gave Rose a squeeze.

They lay there together like that for a while, not saying anything.

The silence was broken by the front door swinging open, overlapping female voices filling the room. K couldn't make out much of what was being said, but the first thing he heard distinctly was a high voice going, "Ooooh, whatcha got there Rose?"

A tall girl with buzzed blonde hair and thick smudgy black eyeliner walked into view, curious grin on her face. Once she'd gotten a good look at K she gasped. "He's so pretty!" she gushed.

"Yeah, he is," said Rose in an affectionate smug voice.

Two other girls stepped into view; one gargantuan girl, probably taller than Rose even, with a wild mass of curly black hair on her head, the other one considerably shorter than the others with pale skin and unruly red hair in what resembled an overgrown pixie cut. Both were looking down at K with intense curiosity in their eyes. The curly haired girl spoke first: "You should get up off him, so we can get a better look."

"Uhhhhh..." Rose was looking up at the other girls with an uncertain, sort of possessive expression on her face. But her eyes met K's, and it seemed like the instant she registered the fear on K's face she broke into a wicked, amused grin. "Sure thing, Ganz," she said brightly.

"Please, no," K whispered, but Rose was already lifting herself up. As she got off him, his legs, which were still bent down against his body, started to straighten out; he'd been holding that stretch for a while, K had somehow not noticed how much that burned until right now, but as he unfolded his legs back out and then onto the floor he let out a breathy, "Hahh! Wowww..."

The redhead got down on her knees to inspect K's face more closely. "Are you sure this is a boy?" she asked, "Looks like it could be a really flat-chested futa."

"No, I'm a boy," K said weakly.

"Aww." The redhead seemed disappointed.

The blonde girl was on her knees now too; she grabbed K's chin to tilt his head toward her. "Ooh, you did a real good job with his makeup Rosie."

"Oh, he did that himself," Rose said. She was standing off to the side looking down at K, arms folded, a little half smirk on her face. "Found him walking around uptown in leggings and a skirt.

"Really?" The blonde girl was delighted. "That's so cool. Look at you go, baby."

"Thanks," K said, pleased by the compliment but still feeling bashful.

"So what's your deal then," that was the redhead, "do you wanna be a girl?"

K froze up at this question, letting out a long, "Uhhh..." before, "Whoa!" the curly haired grabbed his ankles to lift his legs up into the air.

"You wanted to get fucked, didn't you boy? Hmmm," she was looking down at his ass, "you fucked him wide open for me, huh Rose?"

"Oh yeah. Everything I do is for you, Ganza," Rose said, shooting her a wink.

The curly girl, he supposed her name was Ganza, nibbled her lower lip, looking down at K with a hungry glint in her eye. "Ready for more dude?"

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers