BeKoming Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K's eyes were wide, frightened, looking frantically between the girls for a sympathetic face, but they were all looking down at him with these sinister horny grins. Even Rose, leaning on the wall near the front door, just seemed amused by the whole thing.

"You don't have to be ready, baby," the blonde girl said, in a coaxing voice. "We're ready either way."

"Uhhhh look," K pulled his ankles away from Ganza's grip and quickly scrambled up onto his feet, "it's been a long day, I was really hoping to get home-- HAH!"

The redhead was standing again, and had reached out to grab his cock, which was now rock hard. "C'mon dude, we can't let you go without taking care of this."

"Oooh yeah," that was the blonde, who had sidled up behind K and was currently rubbing his shoulders. "We'd be such bad hosts if we didn't drain your balls for you. You don't wanna make us bad hosts do you?"

"It's fine," K said briskly, brushing the redhead's hand away from his cock and stepping forward away from the blonde's hands on his shoulders; a frantic set of motions, not really thinking what he was doing, not noticing that he was walking right toward Ganza until he collided with her body.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly. Wow, she was strong, he could feel her arm muscles bulging through her black hoodie. She stared down at him with that same ominous grin on her face for a slightly awkward length of time before she said, "Hey."

"H-h-hey."

Ganza leaned her head in toward his sandy-brown hair puff and took a deep sniff. "You're real cute," she said.

"Thanks."

"I'm gonna fuck you on the coffee table."

He attempted to pull his body away from hers, but it was useless; effortlessly, Ganza hoisted his body over her shoulder, and walked him over to the table in the center of the living room. She tossed him down onto the table, so that he was laying there on his back.

"Oof!"

Breathing heavily now, Ganza unzipped her dark blue jeans and slid them down her legs, revealing her massive cock, still getting larger. Ganza clearly registered K staring at it. "Like what you see?"

"It's, uhhh, kinda scary," K admitted.

"Heh. Just kinda?" Ganza grabbed K's legs by the ankles and lifted them on her shoulders. She moved her cock in so that it was rubbing against K's belly.

Despite himself, the sensation of the cock touching him was still enticing, he let out a lustful little, "Hah!"

Ganza grinned smugly. "Yeah, it's 'kinda scary' but you still want it, don't you dude?"

"I, uh, I..."

"You can tell it's bigger than Rose, right?"

K nodded.

"And every inch," she pressed it into his belly again, "wants to be inside you."

Hearing her say that made K feel all tingly. But the feeling turned to icy dread as she positioned it down against his sphincter. "Will you be gentle?" K asked, trying to keep his voice from quavering.

"Heh. Nah."

And she drove it inside him to the base in one motion.

"FUCK! Ohhh, Jesus..." K could feel immediately how much deeper it went than Rose's, how much wider it stretched his hole. Involuntarily, he tried to shimmy back away, but Ganza's hands caught his hips to hold him in place, so he was forced to lie there enduring the awful splitting pain of intrusion, looking up at Ganza's open-mouthed expression, clearly savoring the sensation of his hole against her cock.

"Hahhh fuck that feels good, ohhhhh..." As Ganza was still moaning, she suddenly started ramming her cock in and out incredibly hard and fast, deep rough thrusts that punched deep, sharp pain, felt like every thrust could rip his body open.

K was letting out a series of stricken "Ack! Ack! Ack!" sounds on each thrust, almost drowned out by the loud growls and grunts Ganza made as she fucked and fucked and fucked. Eventually he found his voice to desperately beg, "Stop, stop!"

His eyes met hers. No human recognition, all he saw was animalistic lust and hunger, she seemed as much a slave to the rhythm of her thrusting as he was.

"Rose, help me!" he squeaked.

But this just resulted in a high peal of laughter from the other blonde girl. He heard the redhead's voice say, "Dude, you're begging the wrong bitch for help."

"Heh, yeah," that was Rose. "But, um, hey girls, who wants to be the one to give him his first blowjob?"

"Me!" declared the blonde, but it was the redhead who scurried into view and, with a wink in K's direction, took his cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh..." K had always felt weird about the idea of his cock being in someone's mouth, had never quite believed that it would feel as good as people said, but the second his cock disappeared into the warm, wet world of the redhead's mouth he was in love with the sensation, like his cock had entered heaven, every touch of her tongue and lips against his cockflesh an almost unbearably delicious sensation. And the crazy thing was, though Ganza's brutal rhythm didn't slow, the pain of being fucked was suddenly spiked with intense pleasure, K's grunts of pain at once smoothed into desperate ecstatic breaths, he writhed and squirmed in a state of overwhelming bliss.

"Ughhh, no fair Skye," grumbled the blonde. She got up on the table, kneeling over so that one leg was on either side of K's body, and grinned down at him. "Having fun?"

"Hahhhh..." K's eyes were starting to roll back into his head, he wanted to say words but couldn't find his voice.

"Aww, cute." The girl nibbled her lip. "Say, you ever eaten ass?"

Amidst the shaky breaths that Ganza and Skye were drawing from his quivering body, K managed a soft, "Nuh," and shook his head.

"Well then," the girl got up off the table and rolled her black leggings down, "you're about to." She got back on the table and positioned herself so she was kneeling facing the other two girls, her ass hovering over K's face. "Like what you see?"

She gave her ass a shake, K watched as her buttocks jiggled, her hard thick cock waving back and forth. God, her ass was huge, K's primary thought was that if she sat on his face he wasn't sure he'd be able to breathe. "Uhhhh..."

The girl giggled. "You like it." Then she lowered herself onto K's head.

Interesting; his mouth was pressed against her sphincter, his nose near her tail bone, and his head was pretty much engulfed by her massive buttocks but there was enough air getting in that he could just about breathe through his nose. He had to admit he liked the feeling of her ass covering his face, her body weight pressing down on his skull. It was weirdly soothing, like a weighted blanket.

A gentle tug on his hair. "You're not eating it baby, put your tongue on it."

So he did, pressing his tongue against her sphincter. Oh, he liked that, liked the way the tight soft flesh of her hole twitched against his tongue, liked the way the girl gasped and moaned as he licked at her, rocking herself back and forth on his face, rubbing her hard cock against his chest.

The redhead, Skye, took his cock out of her mouth and stroked it up and down a few times. "Heh, having fun Iris?"

Iris let out a long, breathy, "Ahhhh..." K felt distinctly as a droplet of precum spilled out her cock and onto his chest. "Oh, this one fuckin' loves eating ass."

"Nice." Skye took her hand off K's cock; as soon as she did, the pain of Ganza's huge cock viciously ramming him was suddenly the sharpest sensation he was experiencing; K started releasing anguished grunts into the flesh of Iris's ass.

Iris giggled. "Oooh, that feels interesting. Having trouble with that big dick? Poor little guy..." She leaned forward to stroke at his cock, which helped; as her ass raised off his face, K craned his neck up so that his face could remain between her buttocks, his tongue still prodding and probing her loosening hole. Iris let out a triumphant little, "Hah!" at that. "You can't resist my ass, can you?"

K said nothing, his mouth was otherwise engaged.

K felt Skye nudge Iris's hand away; a quick, pained, "HMMMF!" once his cock was no longer being touched and, all at once, the full weight of Iris's body pressed down on his face again in time with Ganza roughly thrusting into him before, "Hmmmm..." he felt Skye's lubed hand running all over the length of his shaft and around his cockhead. A moment later he felt Skye get up on top of him, her skinny legs wrapping around his hips, her lubricated ass crack rubbing back and forth against his cock; an unbearable teasing sensation, he let out desperate, shallow breaths.

"You want in?" Skye asked in an amused sounding voice.

"Mhmm," K managed.

"Alright..." She lined his tip up against her hole and started descending, slowly, until she was fully sitting on his cock, her own dick rubbing against his belly as she rocked back and forth. Heavenly sensation, her hole so tight against his cockflesh, so slick with lube. The rocking motion wasn't how he'd choose to stroke his own cock at all, but it felt fantastic.

Rose was circling the table, lazily stroking her own cock as she watched the action. Skye didn't normally get this into playing around with boys, everyone knew she preferred to do stuff with the other girls, but then K was pretty girly for a boy... Plus, Rose noticed, in her current position with Ganza behind her ramming K's hole and Iris in front of her on his face, Skye could play with both of them. Ganza, Rose could tell, was getting close, her grunts as she fucked K were sounding more urgent, her muscles tense. Skye put a hand behind her to stroke Ganza's wild curly hair; in response, Ganza wrapped an arm around Skye's chest, pinching Skye's left nipple with her right hand as she moved her mouth in to nibble at Skye's neck and shoulder. Skye grinned widely at this touch; she took her hand out of Ganza's hair so she could stroke Iris's cock. Soon Iris was thrusting desperately into Skye's hand, quick, shaky breaths, until she said, "Oooooh, baby I need your fucking throat."

And in a swift, fluid motion, she lifted her ass off K's face and rammed her cock into his open mouth, driving it all the way down his throat. Oh, K's eyes got WIDE when she did that, Rose cackled at the sight, watching with lascivious interest as K's eyes started to water from the shallow thrusts Iris was making into his face. If Rose focused, she could hear the wet strangled noises of K's throat being fucked.

Poor, stupid boy, Rose thought as a droplet of precum fell from her own cock onto the floor. He should have run home when he had the chance. Oh, it had meant something to her that he seemed to like her, even after she rough fucked him in the alley, and on some level she hoped he still liked her once this was over but the thought of her and her friends using him until he broke was unbearably exciting. But maybe he was enough of a dirty little freak to enjoy all of this... An intriguing thought. Rose might have to get really creative to break this one.

Or maybe, she dared to hope, he wouldn't break. Maybe she could pour all her depravity into him and he'd just keep enjoying it. Maybe he could be a friend.

Maybe he could even be a partner in crime. Ooh, that was a delicious idea. He wanted to be a girl, and he liked boys, and he was so pretty... Yeah, he could fit in with her little group of futas very nicely.

It was strange, K had been without oxygen due to Iris's cock down his throat for a while, he should have been panicking. But after the initial shock of intrusion, his gagging had subsided, his body had relaxed, and he could just lay there and let the girls use him. He felt like he was dissociating, his selfhood slipping away, no thoughts, no identity, he was just a thing now, a pliant body available for use, impaled by cock on either end, his body engulfed by girlflesh, the boundaries between his body and theirs dissolving, a churning mass of sexual ecstasy lying here on the table...

It went off like a chain reaction. Iris let out a deep moan and in a guttural, almost inhuman sounding voice declared, "I'm gonna paint your chest with my cum, baby!" She pulled her cock out of K's throat; K's lungs sucked in a desperate inhalation. An instant later, Iris's cock was spraying thick gobs of hot jizz all over K's body.

At the sight of this, Skye took in an orgasmic gasp. "Fuck that's so hot, fuuuuuck..." An instant later, K felt her dick releasing its load all over his belly. As she came, her hole twitched and tightened against his own cock, an uptick of stimulation that pushed him over the edge, his cock shooting semen deep into Skye's guts. As he did, Ganza's desperate ferocious thrusting reached a fever pitch, and with a deep moan her rhythm finally broke, a spasmodic convulsive thrusts as her cock throbbed inside him, pumping her load into his body.

No one spoke for a couple of moments, just a lot of heavy, satisfied breathing as they all lingered there in a state of post-coital bliss. It was Iris that spoke first, in an awed tone, "That was fucking great."

"Fuck yeah," said Ganza, before pulling her cock out of K's ass.

K's hole suddenly felt so wide, so empty. He exhaled. "Yeah that was incredible. Thank you all so much."

"Ooooh, he liked it?" Iris seemed delighted, almost incredulous.

"Damn dude, you're a little freak." That was Ganza, her tone admiring. "Most boys don't thank us for treating them like that."

"Oh, how could anyone dislike this?" sighed K.

"Cause they're dumb," Skye said. She got up off of K's cock and moved off the table to sit on the couch.

Iris and Ganza left the table as well, but K stayed laying there, still dazed. Rose walked into view, and looked down at him. "You did well, sweetheart, I'm impressed."

K smiled. "Thanks."

Rose looked around at the others. "Where the hell is Valerie, she'd want to be in on this."

Ganza, who was now sitting in the big chair next to the couch, shrugged. "Studying."

"Pffft, lame. Well, her loss." With that, Rose grabbed K by the hair and yanked on it to pull him toward her.

"Ow! Rose, don't-- Ohhh..."

Rose had started thrusting her hard cock against his cheek; immediately, his annoyance with being dragged around by his hair was wiped from his mind, Obedient Little Slut Mode reactivated; he rubbed his face back against her member.

"Hahhh, it was really hot to watch you get fucked by all them," Rose murmured. "Made me so fucking horny. You'll be a good little thing and suck my cock, won't you?"

K eyed her cock longingly. "Could you finish on my face?"

Rose's eyebrows raised at that, a curious glint in her eye. "And why do you want that?"

"Well, I got their cum all over the rest of my body," K explained, gesturing at the splatterings of semen that ran over his torso, "but I'd like some on my face too."

K could tell that Rose was amused by this. He couldn't see why that was funny, right now getting fresh cum on his face seemed like the most obviously desirable thing he could imagine. "Sure thing, sweetie," she said. She gave his hair a quick ruffle before flopping down onto the couch behind her, on the right of where Skye sat snuggled up against Iris. She patted her knees. "Come here, boy."

Eagerly, K got up off the table and scurried over to a position on his knees on the floor in front of her. He remembered how much she'd liked it earlier when he'd licked the underside of her cock, so he stuck his tongue out and ran it back and forth a couple times where the head met the shaft, milking a few droplets of precum out onto his upper lip and drawing a shuddering moan from Rose's lips. He withdrew his tongue. "You like that?"

"Yeah, yeah," Rose breathed, nodding desperately, then, "Ah!"

K gave her another quick lick. "How about that?"

Rose let out a low rumble. "Hmmm," her hand found the back of his head, "put it IN your mouth you little slut."

But instead K just gave her tip a quick kiss. Ooh, she inhaled sharply at that; K felt a delicious little surge of glee at having disobeyed, excitement over what Rose might do to retaliate. "Well, maybe I just wanna be a little tease," he said in a high little taunting voice, "maybe-- Hgk!"

Rose pulled his head in toward her, shoving her cock into his open mouth and ramming it deep into his throat in one fluid motion. "Oh yeah? Well maybe I wanna rape your fucking throat," she growled, making shallow thrusts into his face. "Ohhhh, that's the stuff. Can you girls believe this little slut?"

"Yeah, he's fuckin' great," said Ganza, from her position on the big reclining chair off to the side.

"Would you believe he was a virgin a few hours ago?" Rose sounded pleased with herself. "Ohhh, he hadn't even been kissed before me. He was soooo timid about being fucked. Look at him now. Pure cockslut. I broke your brain with my cock, didn't I boy?"

K let out a wet "GLK!" noise. As she fucked his throat, tears were starting to stream down his face again, his eyes were staring up at Rose, silently pleading.

"Heh, cute," Rose said, and gave his throat another thrust. "Oh, I know you can take it, just a little longer. And don't worry, I'm gonna paint your face with my jizz like I promised. Hmmm, though I'd rather just bury it all deep in your fucking throat-- Hhhah, okay, here it comes!"

Quickly, she slid her cock out of K's face and pressed her urethra against his cheek. A moment later, he felt the first burst of cum surge out of her cock directly onto his face, then another, then another; he could feel the force of her orgasm in the pressure with which the warm gooey fluid was released onto his face, even as he could see it in the open-mouthed look of drunken ecstasy on her face. K turned his face against her cock (drawing a surprised gasp of pleasure from her lips) so that the urethra was pressed against his lips and he could suck out the last few spurts of her cum, savoring the salty taste as it went down.

When she was finished, Rose let out a satisfied sigh and released the back of K's head from her grip. She looked down at him, examining the cum that was dribbling down his cheek to the edge of his jaw and then dripping off onto his chest. "I'll tell you what, sweetie," Rose said, "I am glad I got to see you with cum on your face."

"Hmmm, good," K murmured.

Just then, he heard the front door open and then slam shut. Sound of footsteps, distinctly heavy. He turned his head around just in time to see another girl enter the room. She was tall, almost as tall as Rose, with long wavy brown hair and big round glasses and a long pretty floral skirt that went down to just above her ankles. She sighed heavily and cast an irritated glare in Rose's direction. "Rose, I swear, just come to your classes. Like, Dr. Wint came up to me after class to ask about you. You're on the verge of failing, you know that?" She stomped over to the entertainment center and slung her backpack off to set it on the floor. "It's psychology, Rose, I know you'd enjoy it, I really think it's a discipline that would suit you if you put in even a little more effort than none at all, you just-- Oh!" Her eyes had caught on K, who was still sitting on the floor in front of Rose covered in cum. Ooh, K could very distinctly see the sexual interest flickering in her eyes, even as the sight of him seemed to have caught her off guard, she suddenly seemed bashful. "H-hello."

"Hey Vaaaalerieeee," K said in a taunting sing-song voice, quietly pleased that he'd remembered the name that Rose had used for the absent girl, "you're laaate."

Valerie blinked. "Oh?"

"Yeah," K turned his body fully so he was facing her, and began crawling across the floor toward her, "you were supposed to be here to fuck me."

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ganza smirk and lean forward in her chair, clearly interested in watching what he'd do next; behind him, he heard Rose say, "Look at him go!" But his focus was on Valerie, standing frozen before him, looking down with this sort of confused eager nervous lust. The thought crossed his mind, I have so much power over her...