BeKoming Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a very pretty skirt, Valerie," K said, in a weird high pitched cadence. "Do you have a nice big cock for me to suck under there?"

And just as Valerie opened her mouth to stammer, "I... I... Oh!" K lifted her skirt up to sneak under it, letting it fall behind him as he pulled down her undergarment, this odd, very tight little black number made of some synthetic material, probably designed, K thought as he tugged on it, to hold the cock in a tucked position under her pelvis. K kind of wanted one for himself, had to ask about that later. But right now, ooh, the second K released her cock it started getting harder. He put his mouth on it, he wanted to feel it getting firmer in his mouth.

"Ah! Ahhhh!" Desperate sounds of pleasure from her as K applied his lips to the stiffening cock, bobbing his head back and forth, steady suction as he slid the length of her shaft in and out of his mouth, savoring the sound of her shaky breathing, the feel of her cockflesh turning fully tumescent in his mouth, the taste of the salty precum that trickled out of her onto his tongue.

"How do you like my new friend, Val?" That was Rose's voice, K could hear the grin on her face.

"He, he, he's very-- Oh! I, hah, I like him." K felt her hand touch the top of his head through the skirt. "What, hah, what's his name?"

"Oooh, yeah Rose, you should let me know what he's called if he's gonna be my new boyfriend," came Iris's voice.

"Or MY new girlfriend," added Skye.

Something tingled in K's brain when he heard her say that. A second later he took Valerie's long, thin cock all the way down his throat, making her let out a long, "Ohhhhh..."

"He just told me he went by 'K,'" said Rose.

"That's not a full name," Ganza said. "What's it stand for?"

"He said he hadn't decided yet. I think," Rose went on, "he's trying to come up with, like, a girly name."

"Heh, point for me then," Skye said.

Iris had a reply to that, but K couldn't hear it, for him it was drowned out by a long anticipatory moan from Valerie. He put a hand on her thigh; ooh, her leg muscles were so tense, her breathing sounded desperate. K maintained his rhythm, sliding her cock in and out of his mouth as the pressure mounted and mounted...

A fat gob of semen blew out of her cock into his mouth, and K sucked it down. His hand still on her thigh, he could feel the tension leaving her body, as if it was all pouring out of her through the urethra so he could suck it down his throat, one burst at a time. He heard the ecstatic, "Ah! Ah!" sounds coming from her lips until, as her orgasm came to a finish, she let out a long, sated, "Ahhhhh..."

He released her cock from his mouth, and ducked out from under her skirt. She looked down at him, clearly appreciative, but all at once she seemed on the brink of falling asleep. Hmm, come to think of it, he was tired too. What time even was it... "Hey, uh," he swung his head around to look at the girls on the couch, "I should probably get home soon, class in the morning."

"Nuh uh, sweetums," Rose shook her head, "this is your home now. Never gonna let you leave here."

Shot of adrenaline hit K's bloodstream. "What? Buh..."

"Rose, stop it," said Skye, sternly.

"Could I just take a quick shower though?" There was still cum covering his body, and he knew that by this point he stank of sweat, both his own and the girls'.

"Nope, sorry babe," Rose said with a mocking grin, "you're gonna have to walk home just like that."

"Uhhh..."

"Rose." That was Skye again, a warning tone.

"Oh, and I'm keeping your clothes, as a trophy," Rose added. "You good with streaking?"

Skye huffed. "Goddammit, Rose."

"You can use our shower, baby!' Iris said brightly. "It's right here on the first floor."

"But only," came Ganza's voice from behind him, "if we can watch."

K felt a little knot of trepidation in his gut at that.

Iris nodded, "Oh yeah, that's our only condition."

Deep breath in. Well, why be afraid of anything at this point? It could be fun, having them watch. K put a grin on his face, "Sure thing!"

And so a few minutes later, he was in the little transparent glass stall shower, lathering himself up with soap while Iris and Ganza stood leaning against the bathroom sink, both stroking their cocks. K turned away from them, so that his soapy chest and front torso would get rinsed off and heard Ganza let out a low, lustful rumble. He wondered what had provoked that, before it occurred to him that his ass was facing them now. He shook his ass at them a little, and a second later heard another little growl from Ganza. Interesting. He was probably mostly clean at this point, but he could... put on a show for them.

He shook his ass around a little more, then craned his neck back to see their faces, expressions of naked lust, stroking themselves more intensely than before. He shot a wink at them, then squeezed the fluffy pink loofah out over his buttocks, covering them in soap. With both hands, he worked the soap all over his buttocks and into the crevice between, before pressing his soapy ass right up against the glass of the stall. Another glance back at them, fuck they looked horny, their mouths starting to open, the motion of their hands on their cocks becoming jerky. He turned around, got on his knees right in front of the glass, one hand playing with his cock, the other hand gently playing with his nipple. He wasn't anywhere near cumming, his balls had been pretty thoroughly drained by this point, but he mimed an open-mouthed pre-orgasmic face at them. Seemed like it was driving them crazy. Ganza got herself off a fraction of a second before Iris, but both of them came with enough intensity that it arced across the bathroom to land on the glass of the shower stall right in front of where K was kneeling. He licked the inside of the stall, as if he was licking up their cumshots, making sure his eyes were burning into theirs the whole time.

At last the girls were both finished; K stood up and, checking to make sure that his ass had gotten thoroughly rinsed, turned off the water. He opened the door to the stall. "Like the show?" he asked, proud little smirk tugging at his mouth.

"Hell yeah!" Ganza said, while Iris nodded vigorously.

"Nice. Can I get a towel?"

Ganza snuck a conspiratorial glance at Iris before she said, "Oh, sure. One thing though."

K raised an eyebrow.

"Come over here," Ganza said, holding up a beckoning finger.

K felt self-conscious about dripping water all over the floor, but after a moment's hesitation he walked over to her. Once he was close enough, Ganza grabbed his arm and put her other hand on his shoulder and turned his body so he was facing the shower stall before forcing him onto his knees. "You gotta lick it up for real."

"Mm, yeah," Iris added, "you did make a mess."

"You guys made the mess," K teased.

"Yeah, but it was all your fault," Ganza shot back. "Lick it."

She pressed his face against the stall. Dutifully, K stuck his tongue out and ran it all over every spot where the cum had hit, or at least every spot he could see.

"Very good," and Ganza released him, walking over to a cupboard to grab a towel and toss it to him. As K was drying his face and hair, Ganza was saying, "Damn, dude you're down for anything, aren't you?"

"I guess? I dunno, this is all so new to me." In truth, he never thought to define any boundaries, things he was and wasn't willing to do. He'd never really planned to be in a sexual situation. He'd certainly never planned on five dickgirls who all wanted to fuck him.

"Oh yeah?" Ganza sounded curious. "So, wait, Rose wasn't lying when she said you were a virgin before she found you?"

"No, that was true," K admitted.

"Really?" Ganza raised her eyebrows. "You're a natural."

"Thanks! Uh, what do I do with the towel?"

"I'll take that," Iris said, snatching it out of his hands. As she tossed it into a little hamper to the side, she said, "But yeah baby, you're so fucking cool. God, most boys we fuck are so lame." She adopted a low fake-male voice, "'Uhh, stop it, it hurts, I hate you.'"

"'Uhh, no don't cum in me,'" that was Ganza, in a similar low voice, then she laughed. "You're not gonna get pregnant dude, calm down."

"I mean, you could transfer a disease to them, right?" K asked.

Ganza blinked. "Nah. That's made up."

K frowned. "I'm not sure-- Whoa!"

Iris had snuck up behind him and wrapped her arms around his torso. "Ohhh you're coming back to see us aren't you baby?"

K just managed a long, "Uhhh," before Ganza put a hand on his shoulder.

"You have to say yes dude," she rumbled, "or we're not letting you go."

That should have scared him, but instead it just made him feel all quivery. "Of course I'm coming back!" he said brightly. How could he resist people that made him feel so desired? "Yeah, it's gonna be Friday tomorrow, and then the weekend, I think I'm gonna spend a lot of time here the next few days."

Iris kissed him on the cheek. "GOOD boy."

They walked out of the bathroom, K sandwiched in between the two girls, each of them with an arm around his shoulders, him with his arms around their waists. In the living room, K could see Valerie lying down asleep on the couch, Skye snuggled up against her in a little spoon position. "Hey Rose," Skye called over to Rose, who was sitting in the big chair, "she's got a boner, I can feel it against my butt. You jealous?"

Rose scoffed dismissively. "Whatever." She perked up when she noticed K and the girls. "Ooh, look at you. A girl on either arm. Bet you feel like a stud, huh?"

"Yeah," K said with a shrug and a pleased little grin, though "stud" wasn't quite the word he'd use. He looked up at the two girls. "Could I, uh, go get my clothes?"

Somewhat reluctantly, the two futas took their arms off him. "We're gonna miss you baby," Iris murmured.

K sighed. "Yeah. Yeah, this has been... God. But I'll be back tomorrow after classes."

"Oh yeah?" Rose raised her eyebrows, her gaze following him as he crossed the room to his clothing pile by the door. "You're just a glutton for punishment, huh?"

He wasn't sure how to respond to that, so he just said, "I guess!"

He put his soft blue sweater on over his head and slid the knee length black pleated skirt up his legs; when he was dressed, he heard Ganza let out a low, "Hmmm. Fuck you're cute like that."

"Oh, right, you guys didn't see my outfit before. You like?"

Nods from Iris and Ganza. "Give us a twirl baby!" called Iris.

K twirled back and forth, letting the fabric of his skirt spin. Skye was sitting up now. "You make a really cute girl, dude."

K could feel himself blushing. "Thanks. Oh, God, this has just all been," deep breath, his hands went up to rest on his cheeks, he let out a high little squeal of joy, "SO amazing, I don't... I don't know. Thank you so much."

"Hell yeah," said Ganza, "you're a good little slut, dude."

Iris nodded. "You better come back tomorrow."

"I promise," K said.

At this Rose shifted in her chair. "Oh, seriously? You're coming back for more, huh? Can't say I'm surprised, you're a born freak."

"You'll let me put it in you tomorrow, right?" That was Skye.

K nodded. He was tempted to run around the room, give everyone a hug and kiss goodbye, but it was late and he was tired and he didn't want to accidentally get sucked into another gangbang. Okay, he kind of did want that, but he needed sleep. He looked around the room, beaming at the girls, this irrepressible cheek-hurting grin etched into his face. "Alright, going home. Thank you guys. Just... thank you."

As he turned toward the door, he heard Rose call, "You better fuckin' come tomorrow bitchboy, or we'll hunt you down."

"I will!" he called back as he disappeared out the door.

It was funny, looking back on this night after it all went wrong, the warning signs were all there. They'd made it clear, all of them, that they weren't going to take no for an answer, that they'd make him accept whatever they wanted to do whether or not he was okay with it. And they'd alluded pretty openly to the fact that they fucked boys against their will all the time. K wasn't really sure, in retrospect, why the darkness of what they were saying and doing didn't register for him. Maybe it was just that he had no context for sex and sexuality, and so if these big beautiful girls thought it was okay to do what they were doing, well, who was he to tell them otherwise? Or maybe it was that, despite everything, he'd had the time of his life, and if someone else could go through that and dislike it, well, maybe they should have just been cool like K apparently was.

In any case, K was rushing down the street into the night, grinning like a fool, high out of his mind on girlcock and compliments and human touch. They liked him, they thought he was cool, they liked how he looked in the clothes, they thought he was girly, ah!

Of course he was going back tomorrow. What kind of idiot wouldn't?

TO BE CONTINUED