BeKoming Pt. 03

Story Info
Rose and Valerie go "hunting" for another boy.
11k words
4.65
9.4k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, reluctant, painful sex. Proceed with caution.

K mostly isn't in this one. Lots of Rose though. Think you'll like it.

*

The day after his adventure with the futa girls, K's mind was consumed by thoughts of sex. All day, in all his classes, all he could think about was the next time he could get railed. There was a brief moment, during precalc, when he just about had cleared his mind of horny thoughts and was getting to work on equations, but his eyes snagged on Mark a few rows in front of him reaching down his sweatpants to adjust his cock and it was all over. God, through the sweatpants he could see how big his cock was, even flaccid. He imagined how huge it'd be hard, how it'd feel going inside him...

Mark, of course, K had always been into, so brawny, K would often imagine being cradled in his nice thick strong arms. He didn't used to imagine Mark throwing him on a bed and rough-fucking his asshole, but now that was the only thing he could think about.

The thing was, Mark used to be the only boy in K's precalc class that he ever thought about like that, but suddenly... He looked over at Evan, who was on the heavier side, but still clearly strong and had such a nice smile, and imagined the faces he might make as K sucked his cock; he looked over at Joe, who wasn't just heavy, he was actively obese, and yet right now K liked the idea of being under him, enveloped by his body while his hole got reamed; he looked over at Greg, who was scrawny and odd looking, but K wanted to climb on top of him and mount his cock...

Once the professor dismissed them, he sent Rose a text, "Help I want to fuck every boy in class 😅"

A few seconds later came the reply: "Lol do it."

"Ughhhh I'm not that much of a slut though."

"Not with that attitude you're not."

K caught a glimpse of himself reflected in a window as he walked past Caplan Hall. He was wearing boy clothes again, jeans and a loose fitting olive green t-shirt. He'd never cared for boy clothes, never liked how he looked or felt in them, and after his adventure in the girly clothes yesterday, after feeling so gloriously feminine and desirable and FREE and, just, good in his skin, having to put on these drab boy clothes again felt like an indignity. Of course, he didn't have to, nothing was stopping him from going to class in a skirt, nothing except himself and his fear of how people would react. But apparently that was enough to stop him. The only concession he'd made to his feminine side in getting dressed today was a pair of lacy black panties under his jeans. And it made him happy to remember they were there, but the whole point was for them to not be seen. "I'm not girly enough, I don't think they'd be into me," he sent to Rose.

"Like I said, not with that attitude you're not 😜" A short time later, "Fuck, when are you getting your slutty little ass back over here? Can't stop thinking about last night..."

Ooh, reading that got K's heart beating fast. It also caused the blood to start flowing to his cock, he had to disengage from this conversation before he got a boner right here on the quad. "One more class, then I'm gonna go home and shower."

He put his phone back in his pocket, and tried to avoid horny thoughts. No use; every male he walked past, he was imagining getting down on his knees to suck their dick; he was walking with a weird hunch now to avoid anyone seeing his semi-hard cock. A particularly handsome boy walked by, tall and broad shouldered with sharp cheekbones and intense blue eyes that could melt your soul, and all K could think about was how easy it would be for a big strong boy like that to wrestle him to the ground and roughly force his cock up K's hole. K pulled out his phone to look at it, just so he could have something to distract himself from how horny he was, but unfortunately Rose had sent another reply: "I'll lick the fucking sweat out of your asscrack dude, I do NOT care if you're clean I just need to play with your little body again 🍆🍆😈"

This did not help make K less horny, his cock was fully hard now and throbbing against his denim jeans, he could feel a wet spot in his panties. He put his phone in his pocket and shuffled forward with both hands in his pockets and his eyes fixed on the ground, trying desperately to think non-horny thoughts.

Little did K know that if he just looked to the right, in the direction of Dyson Hall, he would have actually been able to see Rose, leaning against the wall near the front door of the building, phone in hand, cruel smirk on her face as she watched him shuffle around trying to hide his boner. Oh, it gave her a thrill to be able to make him squirm like this, to be able to observe him unnoticed. She had an urge, a strong one, to rush across the quad over to K, wrap an arm around his neck and drag him to some bathroom, or, hell, just fuck him on the grass in front of everyone until someone made her stop.

But no. K would be hers again soon enough. For the remainder of the afternoon Rose had some other activities in mind...

A dense crowd of students came pouring out of Dyson, but it didn't take Rose long to spot the wavy brown hair of the girl she was looking for. "HEY VEEB!" she called out.

Valerie Black sighed. "Veeb" was one of Rose's nicknames for her, an abbreviation of her initials. Usually, she managed not to let on how much it annoyed her. She peeled out of the crowd toward the grass so she could turn and walk back toward where Rose stood leaning against the building. "Aren't you supposed to be in class, Rose?"

Rose shrugged. "Probably. Why?"

Valerie shook her head. As she began walking in the direction of Northern Dining Hall, she said, "I don't get you, Rose. Your father is spending so much money for you to be here--"

"And all I do is fuuuuuck," Rose interrupted, making a couple hip thrusts into the air. "So kind of stupid on his part."

"It's kind of stupid of YOU," Valerie retorted, "to not take advantage of this opportunity. You know how hard people work, how much they save and sacrifice for a chance to come to college?"

Rose made a face. "Ew, why?"

"To follow their passions. Like, this is a perfect opportunity for you to discover something that you're passionate about, to make a career out of."

"Yeah, well," Rose was feeling defensive, Valerie could tell, "maybe I don't want a career I'm passionate about. Maybe I just want something I can do and then go home. My dad's passionate about what he does, and what does that get him? He's always working, always busy, always stressed. And, you know, he was never around, and so his daughter turned into," she did a smug hair flip, "an extremely cool person, but one that he would not approve of."

"Right," Valerie said drily. "Like, Rose, the alternative to having a career you're passionate about is having a job you don't care about. It's still probably going to take up all your time. Wouldn't you rather spend your time on something that matters to you?"

"Ugh." Rose kicked a small rock on the sidewalk in front of her. "Why does it have to be this way? Can't I just steal shit?"

"Is stealing things your passion? Cause you'd have to spend all your time doing that."

Rose sighed. "Well then, I'll just steal one really big thing I can sell for like ten million dollars."

Valerie shook her head. "Ah yes. Why doesn't everyone do that-- Whoa!"

Rose pushed Valerie against the wall of a building they were walking past, and was pressing her body tightly against Valerie's. "You know my only real passion is fucking, don't you Valerie?" She gave Valerie a sharp bite on the neck.

"Ah! Rose, get off me, people are going to think we're lesbians."

"So what?" This time, she punctuated her statement with a flurry of kisses around her neck and jaw.

Valerie sighed. She hated when Rose got like this with her. Trying not to engage with this situation, she said, "You know, I really do think you'd like psychology."

"Oh yeah?" Kiss. "Why?"

"It's the study of the mind, Rose. You could understand yourself better."

"Oh, I'm very simple," kiss. "I just wanna fuck."

"Nobody is simple Rose."

"Try me."

Valerie hesitated before saying this, didn't want to give her ideas, but, "You could learn how to manipulate people better."

A pause. "Oh yeah? Prove it. Help me find a boy to fuck." She slid a hand up Valerie's body to tweak her nipple through her t-shirt.

"Ow!"

"Or else I'll fuck you."

Goddammit. "Rose, isn't K coming over later? Can't you just wait til then?"

"But I'm horny now," Rose said in a playful whine. "Besides, we're gonna be fucking him all weekend. I want a palette cleanser, a little variety."

Valerie let out a defeated sigh. "Alright. Let's go hunting."

Mercifully, Rose released Valerie from her grip, and they went walking up the sidewalk looking for a suitable target for Rose's desires. It didn't take them long. Valerie heard Rose inhale sharply and before Rose even said anything Valerie's eyes locked onto the boy she had noticed. Short and skinny, that was how the futa girls liked them, with blonde curls and a nice shapely butt in tight jeans and a tight black t-shirt on his slim torso. "Look at him," Rose said softly.

"I am," Valerie murmured back. Oh, she wanted so badly to be better than Rose, but this boy was activating her animal passions, and with Rose by her side things were likely to get ugly for him. She didn't want to find that exciting. But she did.

The boy's head turned slightly to wave at someone passing by, and the girls got a look at his face. Full lips, that was the first thing Valerie noticed, with smooth skin and pretty features and absolutely dazzling big round hazel eyes. He looks kind, she thought.

"Oh Veebie, I think I'm in love again," Rose gushed.

Valerie felt like her body was sinking, this poor boy, what would Rose do with him. What would she do with him... "I'm sure," Valerie said coolly.

"A little angel," Rose went on, placing a hand on Valerie's shoulder, "ripe to be dragged through hell."

Valerie said nothing.

"So, Miss Psychology, how do I snag him, huh? What insights do you have to offer?"

Valerie thought for a moment. "So, when you can't get them, when they run away from you, why do you think that is?"

"Long legs," Rose grumbled, "plus most of the ones that can really get away I think are, like, experienced runners..."

Valerie sighed. "I meant more like--"

"Like, it sucks, because I really like the ass shape you get by being a runner, but they just get a little spooked and, zoom, they're gone."

"Uh huh." Valerie adjusted her glasses. "So, how do you avoid spooking him?"

"I dunno," Rose muttered.

"He looks like he has a runner butt to me," Valerie went on, "so how do you avoid scaring him off?"

"You seem like you have an answer in mind, so just fuckin' tell me."

"What I observe when you chase boys," Valerie said, in a deliberate, even tone, "is that you're very aggressive, very... dehumanizing, jumping in with really weird sexual comments really quickly, finding ways to mock and belittle them. And, like, you still succeed a lot because plenty of boys just don't take the idea that a girl could be a threat to them seriously, but anyone more sensitive... you get their backs up, get them on edge."

Rose was clearly miffed by the criticism, walking more stiffly, eyes smoldering with a repressed frustration. But she didn't lash out. "So," she said in a tense voice, "what would you suggest?"

"We were just talking about how you feel unmotivated by school. What if you opened by, like, asking him about what he's studying, mentioning that you're trying to figure out what you'd like to major in, ask him to talk about what he's doing and why he likes it, that sort of thing."

Rose made a face at her. "Seriously? That's your big suggestion?"

"He'll start opening up about himself, which gives him a sense of intimacy with you, a sense of trust. Plus it makes him feel like you value his opinion, which will make him feel special." She looked over at Rose, who still seemed dubious. "Give it a try at least."

Rose shrugged. "If you insist," and she quickened her pace to catch up with the boy.

Valerie followed close behind. She did think she was giving good advice, but her greater hope was that, by getting the boy to humanize himself to her, Rose might be less tempted to be evil with him. Fingers crossed.

Rose caught up with the boy, and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "Hey there."

As the boy turned his head to look up at Rose, Valerie could distinctly see the series of emotions that crossed his face. He was startled by the touch at first, but once he got a good look at Rose his face turned to a sort of timid lust. Boys tended to like Rose, her features were very pretty, and she liked to show her body off with revealing clothes; today she was wearing her low-cut lavender shirt and her tiny black booty shorts, Valerie noticed very distinctly as the boy's eyes got lost in her cleavage for a moment. Still, he seemed thrown off-balance by her; lots of boys found her intimidating, so tall (she must have a solid eight inches on this one), and that long scar down her left eye, and as much as anything there was a wild, imperious energy that burned off her. Valerie often felt jealous of Rose, but never more so than when she watched Rose reduce a cute boy to a nervous puddle of sweat.

"Hah, hi!" the boy said after a few moments of gawking at her. He had a nice voice, deep, almost radio-announcer deep, but very soft, gentle.

"Name's Rose," she said, smirking down at him, "what's yours?"

"Uhhm, Shaun," he managed.

"Hiya!"

"My name's Valerie," she said, sidling up on Shaun's opposite side.

Shaun turned his head around to give Valerie a quick glance and a casual, "Oh yeah, hey," and a stiff wave before turning his head back around to look at Rose some more. Sigh.

Rose clearly registered Valerie's disappointment with this, shooting Valerie a smug wink before saying, "She's my best friend from, like, way back. Tell me sweetheart, what's your major?"

"Uhhh, Pre-Med."

"Oh yeah? How do you like that?" Rose asked. He opened his mouth to speak, but Rose continued, "See, my friend here has been lecturing me about how I need to take school more seriously, but I'm just," she sighed dramatically, "struggling so very badly to find motivation. She tells me I need to find something I'm passionate about. Are you passionate about Pre-Med, Shaun?"

"Uhh, I guess so."

"You guess so?" Rose looked over at Valerie, amused smirk on her face. "So much passion! What do you wanna do with your degree, then?"

"Well," Shaun was squirming now, "my parents really want me to be a doctor..."

"Ahhh," Rose nodded knowingly, "and is that what you want?"

Shaun hesitated. He looked at the ground. "I mean, it's a decent thing, you help people." A pause. "Money's good."

"But?"

Deep sigh. "I dunno. The amount of schooling you have to do is intimidating. The level of, like, responsibility. Having people's lives in your hands... I don't know."

"Well," Valerie interjected here, "is there anything you're passionate about?"

"Not sure."

"Well, it's like I was just telling Rose," Valerie said, "college is a good time to explore. So take some elective classes that sound interesting, see if you find something you like better."

"Uhhmm," Shaun was fidgeting with the fabric of his black shirt, "I'd feel bad about that. Like, my parents are paying for this, and they want me to go the doctor track, and I don't wanna, like, disappoint them..."

Rose snorted. "Pussy."

Shaun swung his head around, shooting Rose a wounded look.

Valerie sighed. This wasn't going how she wanted. To the extent Rose was coming to see Shaun as human, he was someone she didn't respect. Still, she thought, this was an opportunity to help him be more independent. "I mean, you're going to have to take electives anyway, right? And if you just happen to find your real passion, it's not like you did something wrong."

He didn't say anything, just shot wide conflicted puppy dog eyes at her (God he was cute, ugh).

"Look, it's good of your parents to help you with school, but you don't owe it to them to lead a life you don't want to, right?"

This seemed to click with him. "I guess... I guess."

"Yeah," Rose interjected, wicked fire dancing in her bright green eyes, "my dad's paying for school and I barely go to my classes. I think I'm skipping one right now. Don't even remember!"

"And so," Valerie said, "as long as you end up getting an education in something they care about, you're not squandering their money. Unlike some people..."

Rose shot Valerie a big exaggerated wink.

Shaun sighed. "I guess if I come to them with some other career plan they're going to be very disappointed."

"Yeah, well you're fuckin', goddamn, allowed to disappoint your parents dude," said Rose. "You're an adult, you get to be your own man... You are an adult, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course," Shaun said, a bit defensively.

"Oh, good."

Shaun didn't react for a moment, then blinked. "Why is that good?"

"Well, the big reason," Rose's voice was deliberately casual, "was because Valerie and I were planning to fuck your brains out."

Several blinks in quick succession. Mouth opened and failed to emit speech. Eventually he managed to squeak out, "Oh?"

"How does that sound?" Rose had an unabashed horny grin on her face now.

"Uhhh," Shaun managed to slip away from Rose's arm around his shoulder; he backed away right into Valerie, who quickly wrapped her arms around his waist. He looked up timorously at her.

"Hi," Valerie said, trying to smile sweetly.

"Hah, hah, hi." Poor thing seemed incredibly nervous. Valerie felt a bit bad, but more than anything his obvious vulnerability just aroused her desire to consume him. "Look I need to get to class--"

"Aw, c'mon." Rose stepped forward, to press her body tightly against the front of him. She put a hand on his face so she could stroke his cheek with her thumb. "You can afford to skip a class here and there. Being on time to everything isn't the point of life, you know? How often do you think two girls will just walk up to you and start trying to fuck you, huh? Do you assume this happens all the time? Hmmmm," she moved her hand down to Shaun's chin to tilt his head up and examine him, "You are very cute, but I'd be very surprised if something like this happens to you again, sweetie."

Valerie nodded. "You should take advantage of this."

"I... I..."

"We could both suck your dick together, would you like that?" Rose looked up from him to make eye contact with Valerie. "Hmm, my lips on one side, hers on the other, it'd be like we're kissing."

Valerie said nothing, but she inhaled sharply at this.

"Hell, we could put on a show for you first," Rose went on, still grinning smugly in Valerie's direction, "we'd make out with each other a little, maybe grope each other's titties for you to watch."

Before Valerie could respond, she heard Shaun say, "R-really?" God he sounded so hopeful.

Triumphant flash of light in Rose's eyes, still pointed at Valerie. "Oh, are you in then?"

"Uhhh..."

Rose leaned down to whisper in his ear. "You know I can feel your boner, right?"

Looking down at him, Valerie could see his cheeks turn red. "Oh, s-sorry..."

Rose tisked, "Extremely inappropriate, young man, getting hard in public."

Looking down, shamefaced, "I know..."

"You'd never catch me letting my dick get hard in public," Rose added, shaking her head ruefully.

Cold dread flooded Valerie's veins. Jesus, she hoped he'd take that as a joke. If he reacted badly enough, there would be a scene, right here on the sidewalk in front of everyone. They might have to drag him away screaming...

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers