BeKoming Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An awful half-second of anticipation, and Shaun let out an odd little giggle. "Well, obviously."

Rose shot Valerie a look and nibbled her lower lip. "C'mon, sweetie," she said, grabbing his hand in hers, "let's get you out of here before you embarrass us more."

Valerie released his torso from her grip so she could take his other hand in hers. "Where's your dorm?"

Shaun looked between the two girls and weakly said, "I told you I have class..."

"Oh, we're about to give you an education," Rose said, and gave him a wink. "She asked you where your dorm was."

"I live in Thomas Hall," he confessed, and then, "Whoa!"

The girls began dragging him in the direction of Thomas. His legs were shorter than theirs, and he was struggling to keep up, stepping faster than he was comfortable with, persistently on the verge of losing his balance.

"C'mon Shaunie," Rose said, giving his wrist a yank, "don't make us carry you."

For Shaun, the walk to Thomas was spent in this awful dizzy confused discomfort, physical discomfort at how fast he had to walk and his hands being in the girls' clutches, social discomfort at the spectacle they were making, and at the fact that his cock was still hard and passersby could probably see his bulge. Churning thoughts and feelings, this made no sense at all, he half believed the thing about sucking his dick was all a pretext to lure him somewhere secluded then beat the shit out of him and rob him. Extremely sinister vibes coming off them, he wanted to say he wasn't attracted to them, but one glance at the way their butts moved as they walked in front of him proved that that was a lie. His stomach turned at the thought of what they might be planning, but even the concept of them beating him senseless seemed to make his dick throb. So, yes, he desired them. But he didn't trust them, and didn't have a good feeling about any of this.

It wasn't until they were actually in Thomas Hall, the girls standing behind him while he fished in his pocket for his room key, that he even remembered the possibility that Drew might barge in on them. "Just so you know," he said nervously, "my roommate could be back at any time."

Rose didn't seem concerned. "Yeah? He cute?"

Okay then. He unlocked the door and the three disappeared into his room.

He wasn't expecting it to be Valerie that immediately lunged for him once they were in private, pushing his body against the door and kissing greedily around his cheek, then down his neck, her hands running down his body to grope at his bulge and his ass. He let out a shuddering exhalation at the touch. She giggled at that. "You," kiss, "are just the cutest, you know that?" Kiss, kiss, "I really could just eat you up," kiss, "just, consume you."

"Easy there, Valerie." That was Rose's voice; a moment later Shaun felt Valerie's body pull away from his; when he looked up Rose was standing behind Valerie, stroking her shoulders while staring hungrily at him. "We promised him a show, didn't we?"

Valerie exhaled through her nose. "You did."

"Hey Shaunie, you still wanna watch us play with each other, right?"

Shaun nodded, vigorously.

Rose planted a kiss on Valerie's cheek. "Ohhh Valerie, you can endure me touching you if it'll make a cute boy horny, can't you?"

Long, tense breath in, followed by a more relaxed breath out. Valerie shot Shaun a wink. "Definitely."

"There's my girl," murmured Rose. To Shaun, "Sit down on the bed, boy. You can feel free to take your dick out and play with it while you watch. In fact I encourage it. Just promise you won't cum yet, okay? Save that for us."

Shaun stood there stupidly for a moment, before nodding and letting out a vague, "Yeah, yeah," and scrambling over to the bed to sit with his back against the headboard.

Rose spun Valerie's body around so that they were facing each other. With her right hand, she stroked Valerie's cheek, her eyes burning into Valerie's. If this was just a performance of lust, Shaun thought, it was a convincing one.

"Pucker up," Rose murmured.

Valerie puckered. A second later Rose lunged for her, pressing her lips against Valerie's, pressing her body tight against Valerie's, Rose's arms wrapped around her torso. Valerie seemed uncomfortable, but she was kissing back. Rose forced her tongue into Valerie's mouth, and Valerie tensed. Rose's hands slid down Valerie's back and squeezed them hard. At this, Valerie let out a muffled, "Mmph," of protest, tried to pull away, but Rose held her tight. She managed to get her mouth away to say, "Rose, stop it," but this was muffled by Rose letting out a hungry growl and nibbling around Valerie's jaw.

Shaun felt kind of bad for Valerie. But his cock was still achingly hard, grinding against his jeans. He felt kind of bad about that too. Still, he unzipped and let his cock stand free in the cool air. He began gently stroking it.

Rose gave his cock a glance, before turning her attention back to Valerie. "Take your shirt off," she ordered. She took a step away from Valerie and began peeling her own off over her head. Valerie seemed hesitant, but once Rose backed away she had a moment to notice Shaun masturbating. Very distinct excited horny expression on her face, she grinned at him and began removing her own t-shirt. Once her chest was bare and her perky little breasts were exposed she put her hands up to cup them, rubbing her thumbs over her hard nipples. "You like?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah," Shaun breathed, nodding vigorously. The rhythm of his stroking had increased, he was cognizant now that if he wasn't careful he might make himself cum.

"Mine are nicer though, right?" That was Rose, who was now bare except for the tiny little black booty shorts she'd been wearing. Shaun looked over at her; hers were bigger, nice and full and round. She bounced up and down to make them jiggle, her eyes burning with proud delight as she watched him watch them bounce. She shot a smug glance over at Valerie who, Shaun noticed, was looking over at Rose resentfully. "Come here you little skank," Rose said, and she grabbed both of Valerie's nipples and pulled Valerie towards her.

"Ow! Rose, stop it!"

"You love it," Rose taunted. She pulled Valerie's face in towards hers and gave her a long lick up the face, then another flurry of quick kisses and nibbles all over her face. Valerie just stood there with her face scrunched up, her mouth closed tightly, until Rose gave her hair a yank and growled, "Kiss me back Veeb."

Valerie sighed, and Rose lunged for her open mouth.

On some level, Shaun was aware that this was wrong, he felt bad for Valerie and felt bad for enjoying watching, but God, with his hand on his cock all that moral stuff seemed to melt away, he was just left with the spectacle of this dominating, voracious girl manipulating and using this reluctant one, their tits rubbing against each other, their mouths against each other... He found it unbearably erotic, self-control had abandoned him, he was jerking himself hard, nearing the point of no return--

"Hey you!" Rose barked, "No cumming just yet, we wanna taste it, don't we Valerie?"

Valerie blinked. "Uh, yeah." She started grinning. "Yeah, for sure."

Shaun's hand had stopped short on his cock. He was sort of stunned that Rose had been able to tell how close he was, was she fucking psychic? More likely, he realized, she had seen from his facial expression, but even then, he had kind of thought she was too focused on Valerie to notice him.

Rose's green eyes were burning into him, she seemed absolutely fascinated by him. "You liked the show?"

"Yeah, definitely."

Rose walked toward the bed and bent over so her hands were resting on the edge of the mattress. "It wasn't a turn off, was it, when I was pushing Valerie to do things she didn't really wanna?"

Shaun wasn't sure how to respond to that, wasn't sure what he was supposed to even feel. "Uhhh..."

Rose got herself fully onto the bed, on her hands and knees now. "You liked it, didn't you? You like seeing a girl forced to do something she doesn't wanna, don't you?"

"I... I..."

"You're a dirty little freak, aren't you?" Sinister grin on her face, she began slowly crawling up the bed toward him.

Shaun couldn't speak, just taking in and releasing trembling little breaths as Rose approached him. Soon she was right on top of him, her knees on either side of his legs on the bed, her hands next to his hips, her pelvis hovering over his exposed cock. Not touching him, but so close.

She put her mouth next to his ear and said, "While you were cranking it to us, were you fantasizing about being me, or Valerie?"

"I... I don't know," Shaun said, perfectly honestly, "I was just watching."

"Hmm. Tell me, if your roommate came back, would you do gay stuff to him so we can watch?"

Shaun was taken aback by this suggestion. "I don't think he'd like that."

"Yeah? That's fine. It'd still be really hot for us if you were making him take it."

Absurdly, Shaun burst into a nervous grin at that. "I don't know about that."

"Well, think about it. I know it'd make Valerie feel better," and Rose turned her head back toward Valerie, "wouldn't it?"

"Oh yeah," Valerie nodded, and she got down on the bed too, "I'd really like to see that."

Rose nodded. "We did it for you, Shaunie. If you're not willing to reciprocate, it'd be kind of selfish of you, don't you think?"

Shaun could feel how fast his heart was beating, God, right now he didn't want to deny these girls anything, but molesting his roommate was clearly beyond the pale. "I really don't-- Ah!"

Rose had dipped her head down to give his cock a quick lick. She looked up at him, nibbling her lower lip. "Want more?"

"Y-yeah."

She backed away from his body, so that she was near Valerie at the edge of the bed. "Then strip," she said. "Everything off."

Shaun sprang to life, peeling his t-shirt off over his head and tossing it to the floor, before sliding his socks off and quickly sliding his jeans and boxers down his legs into a bunch of denim around his ankles that he had to work out before he could finally kick them off and actually be bare. He looked up at the girls, their eyes burning into him, their smiles distinctly sinister. He suddenly felt self conscious of his nakedness, felt vulnerable. He sat there frozen on the bed.

"Lay down for me sweetie," Rose cooed, and when he hesitated for half a second, she grabbed his ankles and roughly pulled them toward her. "I said, 'lay down.'"

He lay down on his back. Valerie crawled over so that she was on the opposite side of his body from Rose, both of them kneeling near his hips, hands running over his lower stomach down his hips to his upper thighs. They weren't touching his cock, but it was still rock hard, and as their hands started sliding back up his thighs towards his crotch a little droplet of precum was glistening on his tip.

They both clearly noticed it, too, near-simultaneous sharp inhalations before Valerie cried out, "Mine!" and she descended to take the whole head of his cock into her mouth and suck the precum off, before pulling her face away. "Salty!" she said, grinning triumphantly.

Shaun was breathing heavily. God, the sensation of her mouth on his dickhead had been ecstatic, but it was over almost as soon as he perceived it. He looked down at the two girls, silently pleading.

"Oh," Rose's eyes met his, "you want more?"

He nodded.

Rose moved her head down to give him a long lick up the side of his shaft. He let out a desperate gasp at that.

"Listen to him!" murmured Valerie, and she ran her tongue up the opposite side of his cock as well. Soon they were giving him these licks in unison, over and over, a pleasurable sensation but unbearably teasing, certainly not one he could cum from. Uselessly, he thrust his aching cock into the air between them.

"Hmm," here Rose broke her rhythm of licking to nuzzle her face against the side of his cock. "Want something more, doncha?"

"Yeah, yeah," he gasped.

Rose seemed thoughtful for a moment. A glance down beneath his cock. "Spread your legs open for me."

Shaun did as he was told; Rose lay down in the space between his legs and gave his scrotum a lick.

"Hah!" Shaun had never had someone lick him right there, he was struck by how intense the feeling was.

"He liiiikes it," Rose teased.

"Yeah-- Ah! Ouahhh..."

Rose suddenly opened her mouth wide and started to suck on his entire ball sack. Oooh, that was even more intense, almost unbearably so, Shaun made shallow, gasping breaths as he tried to get a handle on the sensation. But the pleasure of it, God, the warmth and wetness and the suction, Rose's tongue gliding expertly over the sensitive flesh, he almost thought he could cum from it.

Valerie shot an impish grin in Shaun's direction. "Guess I get your cock then." A moment later, his head was in her mouth, then a little of his shaft, then a little more... She was as good with her tongue as Rose was, focusing her attention on the underside of his cock, applying suction as her lips glided up and down his shaft.

Pleasure overwhelming. Shaun's hands were gripping tightly at the bedsheets, his whole body shuddering, his breathing shaky, feeling lightheaded, feeling every second like he might cum at any second, feeling like his cock and balls might just melt in their mouths.

After what felt like minutes agonizingly close to the edge, he burst, deep moaning as the cum surged out of him, a warm feeling flooding his body as his cock released another spurt of semen, and another, and another, God did they usually last this long? Had an orgasm ever been this intense?

The orgasm came to a finish and then, "Hngk!" Suddenly, the girls' mouths on his genitals became a torturous sensation, the flesh unbearably sensitive, desperate to no longer be touched.

Mercifully, they pulled their mouths away pretty quickly. "Heh, I could feel your balls unloading," said Rose, "it felt like you came lots. Valerie, did he cum lots?"

Valerie said nothing, just silently lunged for Rose, pressing her mouth against hers. Rose's eyes widened as Valerie forced her tongue into Rose's mouth, then a moment later she seemed to relax, give herself over to Valerie's kiss, a blissed out expression on her face. Valerie pulled her face away from Rose's and giggled. "I pushed your cum into her mouth," she explained to Shaun, suddenly seeming sheepish. "Felt like she deserved to taste it."

The girls then crawled up to lie down next to Shaun, their bodies on either side of his, looking at him with affectionate expressions. Rose gently stroked up and down his chest, lightly scratching him with her nails, while Valerie put a hand in his curly hair to play with it. Shaun just sat there unmoving, feeling spent, drained, like he was floating on a cloud.

"Hmm, you look relaxed," Rose murmured.

"Yeah," Shaun breathed.

"Well, don't get too relaxed," she went on, "we just pleased you, you're gonna need to do something for us too. Oh, you're not the kind of boy who'll just take a blowjob and not do anything to reciprocate, are you?"

Shaun blinked. "Definitely not," he lied. Dammit, he'd never actually made a girl cum before, but then he'd never tried particularly hard. Hopefully it wouldn't be difficult.

"Good," said Valerie, moving her hand down from his hair to stroke his cheek, "cause you owe us both an orgasm. You can repay your debt, can't you?"

He nodded nervously. "For sure."

Rose tisked. "Valerie, maybe I'm off, but I get the distinct impression that he thinks he can't do it."

"No, I feel that too," Valerie replied, shaking her head ruefully.

Shaun bristled at this. "I--"

"Ohhh, don't worry sweetie," cooed Rose. Her hand glided up his body to his nipple, gently running her thumb back and forth over it.

"Ah!" He'd never had his nipple played with like that, the feeling was more intense than he'd expected.

"You just let us use your body however we want," Rose went on, "and we'll get off for sure. Sound good?"

"Hhhh," the thumb on his nipple was making speech harder, but he managed to say, "Sure, sure."

"Oh, is your nipple sensitive?"

"Uh huh."

"Hmmm." Suddenly there was a sinister glint in Rose's eye. A second later she grabbed his nipple and twisted it hard.

"Ow! Ow ow ow, stop it!" But she held his nipple in the twist. He struggled against her, but Rose's other hand moved up to his shoulder to hold him down on the bed.

"You know what I like to do more than anything?" Rose's voice had dropped to this low hungry growl. "I fuckin' love to torture a boy."

"Let go, fuck!"

She released him. "Ohhh, you can handle a bit of friendly torture, can't you? If it'll help get me off?" She was shooting him big wide puppy dog eyes. "Pretty please? You're a big strong boy, aren't you? You can take it."

His breathing was still elevated. God, he didn't want any more pain, but he couldn't resist that face, those eyes, never mind that he felt like he owed her. "Fine," he said.

Her features twisted into a sinister grin. "Thanks!" She grabbed his nipple again and twisted it even harder.

"Nnh! Fuck..." He tried not to wriggle against her, but he could hold it for about two seconds before he was squirming with discomfort.

"Rose." A stern, disapproving tone from Valerie.

"Valerie." Rose turned a smug, knowing gaze in Valerie's direction. For the moment, she released Shaun's nipple again. "Hmm, you play like you're such a good girl, don't you, but I saw how you were looking at his pain face. It's not hard to notice, sweet Veebie, you're a sadist like me. So," she ran a hand over Shaun's torso, "what do you wanna do? His body is ours to torment, he gave us permission."

Shaun started to tense, his body moving as if he was about to sit up. "Hey, wait--"

"Quiet slut," Rose growled. He froze in position. "Lay back down," she ordered. He did as he was told. She looked back up at Valerie. "So, what do you wanna do?"

Valerie looked down at Shaun's slender frame longingly. Oh, she knew it was wrong, she knew later she'd feel guilty but... ugh, it was so cute, the way his face screwed up when Rose was torturing his nipple, the high little whining sounds of protest he made, the way he squirmed... She squeezed his other nipple. He winced, let out a nasal noise of protest, he turned reproachful eyes toward her. He'd expected better from her, she realized. A bit of shame, yes, but, God, it made her horny, she stared into his eyes and sucked down the betrayal in them, and gave his nipple a twist. He let out a high pitched whimper, and as she twisted it harder the noise went higher, like his nipple was a dial that adjusted his pitch. Intoxicating. She nibbled her lower lip.

Rose was looking over at Valerie with a proud, smug expression. "Alright, give him a break." Valerie nodded, and released him. Shaun was taking in deep relieved breaths, he seemed so weary. "I think," Rose was stroking his arm, "we should take our pants off. You ready for that Shaunie?"

"Yeah," he actually seemed kind of eager for it, "yeah let's do it!"

"You sure?" Rose had an expression of mock concern on her face. "You absolutely certain that's what you want?"

He blinked. "Yeah, uh, why wouldn't I be?"

"Oh, no reason," Rose said. She let out an odd fake giggle and got on top of him, her legs straddling his chest, and gave his nose a nibble. "But hey, close your eyes for me. I want you to feel it."

Blink, blink. "Feel what?'

Rose put her thumbs on his eyelids and, gently, pushed them closed. "I said close them." Holding his eyes shut, she gave Valerie a quick nod. Dutifully, Valerie rolled her jeans and tight panties down, letting her cock free from its position tucked under her crotch. In an instant, she was rock hard, and an instant later she pressed her cock against his thigh.