BeKoming Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaction immediate, a trembling exhalation and his whole body tensed. He started getting up onto his elbows, but in a cold voice Rose commanded, "Stay very still." Valerie could see her thumbs tense slightly against his eyelids. "This could get a lot worse for you very quickly."

"What is that?" Shaun asked in a quavering voice.

Rose let out that same weird giggle. "It's her penis moron."

"I... How does she..."

"Oh, we're both futanari, didn't I mention?" Rose tisked. "I'm quite certain I mentioned my cock earlier."

"I... I thought you were joking," Shaun gasped.

Another giggle. "Oh Shaun, you really need to be more open minded. Here, wanna take a look?"

She removed her thumbs from his eyelids; he opened them and looked down at Valerie's cock, eyes enormous. "Oh my God, that's huge," he breathed.

"Yeah? Mine's bigger. Let me show you!" Rose slid off his body onto the bed beside him and started pulling her shorts down.

With Rose no longer on top of him, he sat up, tried to get away, but Valerie caught him, swiftly rising to her knees to wrap both arms around him. Ohhh, he squirmed against her, but she held him tight, the feeling of his bare body against hers was electrifying. "Hey," Valerie said into his ear in a sweet voice, "you still owe us, remember?" She rubbed her cock against his waist and nibbled at his ear. Ooh, she could feel him tremble, could feel the nervousness in his breathing.

"I've never sucked a cock before," Shaun managed, "I don't know if I could make you cum that way."

"That's fine," Valerie murmured. "We had something else in mind."

"What?" he said. Valerie said nothing, just watched his expression turn as he figured it out. "I've never put anything up my, you know, my butt either, if that's what you were thinking."

"Hmmm, then it'll be nice and tight." Kiss on the cheek. "You have a nice butt you know. That's why we approached you. Oh, and now that we've got you alone here, there's no chance we won't use your ass."

"I really don't--"

"No chance," she insisted.

He took a few shaky breaths and opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Rose, now fully naked and fully hard, on the bed beside him, whacking his waist with her cock. He turned his gaze to examine it. "Oh God," he said weakly.

Grinning, Rose lifted her eyebrows at him. "Yeah, it's way bigger, isn't it?"

Feeling somewhat possessive, Valerie tightened her arms around Shaun. "Hey Rose, you'll let me have him first right?"

Rose inhaled sharply. "I wanna devirginize him though."

"I'll open him up for you," Valerie said. Rose still seemed poised to strike. Valerie sighed. She didn't like playing this card but, "I know you like to watch me. It'll get you in the mood."

Rose seemed to relax a bit. "Fffffffine."

Shaun looked nervously between the two girls. "Don't I get a say in it?"

Rose snorted at this. "Bit late for that, hun."

"Which of us would you choose, though?" Valerie asked, eagerly, perhaps unduly optimistic that the answer would be her.

He looked back and forth between them. "I'd choose neither."

Another snort from Rose. Valerie said, "Ohhh yeah, way too late for that." She noticed he was sweating. She licked the sweat off his cheek, and felt with her tongue as the muscles in his face flinched.

"Will it hurt?" he asked, in a worried little voice.

Valerie contemplated whether to lie to him. "It will," she confessed, "but there will be pleasure too." Kiss on the cheek. "I'll make sure of it."

He looked at her, confused mix of fear and longing behind his eyes. Just what she liked to see. "Give us some space, Rose," she said.

"Sure, whatever," Rose climbed off the bed and walked across the room toward the other bed. "Hey Shaunie, do you think your roommate will mind if I sit my bare ass on his sheets?"

"Probably," Shaun managed to get out before Rose plopped down on the bed anyway, making a point to really rub her ass back and forth into the comforter.

Valerie rolled her eyes, then gave Shaun's back a stroke. "So, how do you wanna do this? Wanna be looking into my eyes, or do you wanna do doggystyle?"

Shaun shuddered. "I don't... I don't wanna--"

"Shhh." Valerie kissed his forehead. "Lay on your back. I wanna see the faces you make."

He didn't move. So, Valerie put one hand on his chest, another across his back, and gently pushed him backward onto the bed. She lifted his legs up into the air and positioned herself behind him near his ass. She fished through the pocket of her jeans until she found her little bottle of lube, which she pulled out to smear some onto Shaun's hole. His mouth opened at her touch, he gasped sharply. "How does that feel?"

A couple trembling breaths before he said, "Weird."

She giggled. "Oh you sweet little thing, it's about to get weirder." She slid the tip of her middle finger up his ass.

"Nnh!" He winced slightly.

"Your hole is tight, you know that?" Valerie asked in a low rumble. She drove her finger deeper.

"Hah!" Oh, that looked distinctly like it was uncomfortable, his mouth was stretched wide, his breathing taut, urgent. Oh, it excited Valerie to induce the pain response.

"Alright, I'll take it out," Valerie murmured, and she slid her finger out, "but my cock's going up there next." She poured some of the lube onto her hand and began working it over the length of her cock.

Shaun looked at her cock, worried expression on his face. "That's, uh, gonna go pretty deep, huh?"

"Oh yeah," Valerie breathed as she kept stroking her cock to get it good and lubricated. His eyes were silently pleading with her. "Don't worry," she added, "Rose and I are very experienced at this."

That didn't seem to make him relax. "Please..."

She shook her head. "I'm so ready though baby." She pressed the very tip of her cock against the sphincter. She could feel it twitch against her urethra. His face, she noticed, was twitching too. She placed her hands on his shoulders. "Here it comes!"

In a firm, deliberate thrust, she buried half her shaft up his ass.

"Hah! Ow, okay, fuck..." The muscles in his body were so tense, his hole was so tight. He tried to jolt away, but Valerie's hands on his shoulders held him tight.

"Hmmm, that feels good baby." Valerie shut her eyes, savoring the slick sensation of her lubricated cock against his insides. "Just a little bit more..."

Slowly, she slid the rest of her cock in, until she felt his sphincter twitch against the base of her shaft.

"Oh God," he whimpered.

"Hmmm, you're doing so good," she moaned. She withdrew slightly and thrust back in.

"Ow! Stop, please just--"

"You can take it." She giggled and pulled a few inches of shaft out, poised to give him another thrust. "You still owe me, remember? Ohhhh, I know you can be a--"

"OOF!"

"GOOD boy. Oh yes, you're being a very good boy for me." She lay herself down on top of him to give him a kiss on the cheek, and so she could feel his high little grunt of protest on her next thrust in.

She was being very deliberate with her cock, yes, very controlled, very precise. But the point wasn't to avoid pain. She liked when they were in pain, liked the desperate little noises they made, liked the scrunched up little pain faces, but more than anything she loved the feeling of power it gave, the feeling that she could use him, hurt him, and keep his body under her control, prevent him from even trying to wriggle away. And so the precision was to keep the pain at a manageable level, keep struggle to a minimum. She hated struggling, made the whole thing feel cruel. If she kept murmuring sweet words and assurances into his ear, it almost seemed nice, almost seemed tender and intimate. All the sweet words were a tool to prevent resistance, keep him pliant as she had her way with him, make him think he could take it, make him want, on some level, to please her. Her whole life, boys had been disgusted by her cock, she'd experienced a lot of cruelty from boys who were disgusted with her for having it, disgusted with themselves for having desired her. That was fine, they didn't have to like her cock. She'd figured it all out. She could fuck them and hurt them and lull them into this confused stricken acquiescence, and they'd just melt against her. It was second nature now.

Her lubricated hand moved down Shaun's body to grab at his cock; at her touch, he let out the most pleasurable noise he'd made since he'd found out about her cock. She gave it a twist in time with her next thrust in, drawing a shuddering moan from him. She grinned "That feel good?"

"I... I don't know-- Oh!"

"Hmmm, I think it feels kind of good." Kiss on the cheek. "I feel good," kiss, "very good," kiss. "Does that make you happy?"

No reply, heavy breathing, he seemed poised to speak for a while but said nothing.

She hadn't ever found a boy who liked her back. That was fine, almost. She could steal a reasonable facsimile.

As Valerie continued to fuck Shaun, Rose was watching from the other bed, left hand holding up her phone to take a video, right hand stroking at her cock. Oh, she had craved the first plunge into the boy, but Valerie knew her too well, Rose did like to watch Valerie fuck. Valerie was so sweet with her victims, so tender, and yet every so often there'd be an extra-hard thrust in and a pained little noise from Shaun and Rose could see the sadism flash in Valerie's eyes, just for a second. Unbearably erotic, Rose could tell she might just bring herself off just watching. She wanted to avoid that, but if she did, well, it'd be funny to make the boy clean her spooge off his floor with his face, heh heh... Rose had grown up with money, and she'd gotten good at taking things from people, and the combination of those two things meant that there were very few things in the world that she wanted but couldn't have. But she wanted Valerie, wanted her tender sadism, wanted to be desired like that by her, but Valerie was into boys, and that was that.

Still, Rose thought as Valerie took in a gasp that sounded distinctly pre-orgasmic, it did make her happy how she'd corrupted Valerie. Oh, she'd been such a sweet little thing once, so timid, so kind, and the fucked up thing was that there was still sweetness in her, it just came out wrong now. She raped so sweetly.

For a moment, Rose's thoughts turned to K, how pretty he was, how eager he was... Oh, he wanted to be girly, and he did have potential. And unlike most of their conquests, he lusted for boys... Rose's keenest wish, right now, was to corrupt him, turn him into a monster like she'd done Valerie and add him to her collection of monsters. He could be everything to her, everything that Valerie wasn't...

She was shaken from her thoughts by Valerie's desperate gasp of ecstasy. "Ohhhh, oh, I'm cumming," she moaned.

Her hand was still on Shaun's cock, and beneath her he seemed to have gone from resisting to writhing in a state of pleasure. But once she said that he seemed a bit more concerned. "Yeah?"

"Ohhhhh yes, I'm filling you with my seed, my cum is going up into you," Valerie gushed. "How do you feel about that?"

He seemed conflicted, guilty, and yet Rose could see that the hand on his cock was still having its effect on him, pushing him closer to his own climax. "I don't... please don't... AH! Ahhh..."

A thick gob of white hit the underside of Valerie's jaw; she took in a triumphant little breath and looked down with satisfaction as more spurts landed all over their bodies. "Got you."

"Y-yeah..." He seemed so ashamed.

"Oh, that was good," Valerie murmured as the rhythm of her thrusting slowed to a stop. She moved her face in and attempted to give him an open-mouthed kiss on his tightly scrunched lips. "You did very well for your first time."

"Thanks," he muttered.

Rose was on her feet now, walking toward Shaun's bed, still holding her phone up to record. "Hey, guess what Shaunie," she taunted, "I got the whole thing on video!"

His eyes widened. "Oh yeah?" he squeaked.

Rose nodded, big taunting grin on her face. "You want all your friends to see you jizz from taking a dick up your ass?"

"No, no, please God no..."

"You sure?" Rose raised her eyebrows in a mock look of disbelief. "I think they'd really enjoy seeing it."

"Don't show anyone, please..."

"Well then," Rose shot him a cruel smirk, "I guess you'll have to let us fuck you whenever now, won't you? Just to make sure it doesn't end up online."

For a brief second, Valerie shot Rose an annoyed glare. But she went along with it, like Rose knew she was gonna. "That's right," she said in a sweet coaxing voice, "it can be our little secret, but only if you're our little pet now."

Defeated sigh from Shaun. "Fine."

"Hehe, yeah, you're our little cumsock now," Rose teased, "our little fuckmeat." She gave Valerie's back a stroke. "Get off him, it's my turn."

Valerie's arms tightened around him. She looked up at Rose, silently pleading. "Rose..."

"I'm going to fuck him now, Valerie," Rose said in a cold voice. "Get off."

A concerned look down at Shaun, but Valerie obeyed, peeling her body off of Shaun and leaving him there on the bed, legs still in the air, terrified expression in his wide eyes.

Rose put her evil smile back on. "Hiya!"

She moved toward him, and he shuffled back away on the bed. No use, in a series of swift movements Rose was on top of him, gripping his curly blond hair with both hands. "No," a deep guttural rumble, and then, in a poisonous sweet voice, "it's my turn now sweetie, remember? I sucked your balls for you, fair's fair right?"

Fast, panicked breathing from Shaun, ooh she could feel his slender body trembling against hers, her cock throbbed against his belly. "Can," he hesitated, "can I do something else for you?"

"Oh? And what would you actually be willing to do for me, huh? Wanna choke on my cock?" He shook his head. "Wanna eat out my asshole?"

Conflicted expression. "Maybe?"

"Oooh okay." She paused, let his eyes get hopeful for a second, then, "We can do that next time."

His face fell. Ha ha.

"Legs in the air boy."

"No, no-- Argh!"

Her hands tightened on his hair, giving it a painful yank. "Look," through gritted teeth, "my dick is going up your ass, that's a guarantee, but maybe you'll get to walk out without two big chunks of hair ripped out of your scalp." She released his hair and lifted herself off him slightly. "Legs up."

Hesitantly, he raised his legs; the second she had access, she buried her cock up his ass down to the base in one cruel thrust. High pitched, anguished noise somewhere between a yelp and a wail, he tried to get away but she caught his hair to hold him in place. "Nooo, you've gotta take it sweetie."

"Nnh, it hurts!"

"Yeah? Feels great for me though. Fuck, can you feel how much bigger it is than Valerie's?"

He nodded. Rose shot a smug look over at Valerie, who was sitting on the other bed now, watching, looking sad. Well whatever, screw her. Rose began withdrawing the length of her cock, slowly, slowly, before ramming it back in all at once.

Shaun let out a broken yelp of anguish, "Agh! Agh! Agh!"

"Hmmmm, hurts doesn't it, bitchboy," Rose rumbled. "Get ready for it."

And she launched a fast, brutal volley of long, hard thrusts. He squirmed and wriggled beneath her. He managed to get his hands up to throw a couple ineffectual slaps at Rose; she simply caught his wrists and forced them down onto the bed and continued to roughly fuck him. He struggled vainly to get his wrists away. She cackled. "You're pinned now, huh?"

Watching from the other bed, Valerie could see how edgy he was, lips stretched into a grimace, eyes darting around Rose's body. His legs were on her shoulders, but he managed to get his foot over to give her a kick in the face, destabilizing her enough to wriggle out from under her and start crawling away across the bed on hands and knees. But he wasn't fast enough, Rose caught him and, with an arm around his neck, wrestled him down onto his belly on the bed, trapping him beneath her body as her cock plunged back into his gaping hole. Loud, agonized squalling from Shaun that soon collapsed into sobbing as he pressed his face down against the sheets.

"That's it baby, let it all out," Rose murmured. She yanked on his hair to turn his face upward. "You know, you're really pretty when you cry Shaunie."

Valerie had to admit Rose was right, for some reason Shaun's pretty features looked very nice with tears running down his cheeks, his big kind eyes all wet and sad. Complicated knot of emotion inside her, sympathy for Shaun, guilt over being part of this, and yet... her cock was rock hard again, even without her touching it, just from watching. Did she feel bad because she cared about Shaun, or had she just gotten a little bit possessive? She wasn't sure. She'd been so careful, she'd wanted it to not be this bad for him, but if this was how it was going to go, part of her kind of wished she'd cut loose a little more.

Sound of door knob turning. Rose didn't seem to notice, but Valerie sure did. Short, stocky boy staggered forward, open-mouthed wide-eyed horror at the spectacle on Shaun's bed, not even seeming to notice Valerie on his own bed as he stepped in front of her into the space between the beds, gawking, seeming paralyzed with shock.

He should have looked behind him. Valerie would often look back on what she did to this second boy with horror, it seemed so unlike her, and yet it all came so easy. It just seemed fitting, given the situation, to rise to her feet behind him and hook an arm around his neck and say, "Hi there," before pressing her hard cock into his back. He freaked out, inchoate struggling against her, but he didn't know what he was doing, and Valerie easily overpowered him and forced him down onto the floor, holding him down as he kicked and struggled. She yanked the back of his sweatpants down, ooh that ass was thick and juicy, and she got herself into position to just ram herself into him. Sharp, broken wail from him as she fucked him, God, the sound of it was burned into her brain, haunted her, but in the moment she just grabbed his head and banged it against the floor and growled, "Shut the fuck up." He didn't shut up, but he got quieter, constant whimpering as she fucked, fucked, fucked, clawed, scratched, bit, groped, squeezed, hissed, "Take it, take it you little whore." The Valerie who did all this felt alien to her later, like some demon stepped into her body and took control. But no, Valerie didn't believe that, it was all her. The air was thick with sexual evil and the violence just poured out of her.

In the midst of her frenzy, Valerie heard Rose's coaxing voice. "Hey Veeb, get him up on the bed, pretty please?"

Valerie pulled out of the other boy; he breathed a heavy sigh of relief before, "Whoa!" Valerie started hoisting him up, her arms wrapped around his torso.

"Come on, Rose wants you on the bed," Valerie murmured.

By this point, Rose had rolled over so that she and Shaun were laying on their side facing the other bed, Rose's arms wrapped around Shaun's body to hold him in place while she sodomized him. "Veebie," Rose breathed, "let's make them kiss."

Valerie laid the other boy down on the bed so that he was facing Shaun and, ignoring his mumblings of "No, no, no..." grabbed the hair on the back of his head to push his face against Shaun's. They both lay there, their faces touching.

"Kiss," Rose demanded, but when Shaun didn't do it, she yanked his hair hard, "I said to FUCKING kiss him."

Shaun puckered up and pressed his lips against the other boy's.

"There we go, now use your tongue, hey, I said use your tongue! Haha, good boy. Ohhh we turned you into a little faggot slut didn't we? Hah! AHHHH!"

Her mouth opened wide, her thrusting got jerky and emphatic as she pumped her seed into Shaun.