BeKoming Pt. 05

Story Info
The girls try to teach K about flirting. Things go awry.
13.6k words
4.88
6.6k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains themes and scenes of nonconsensual, reluctant, painful sex, as well as themes of misgendering and transphobia. Additionally, there's a brief altercation with a bladed weapon, and a character receives a minor wound that bleeds profusely. Proceed with caution.

Happy New Year y'all

*

"Mmm, look at that big booty ho."

That was Iris's voice. K blinked. He'd been zoned out, his ass sitting on the hood of Rose's car, just hanging out in the parking lot of the mall, enjoying the cool breeze that blew through his straightened hair and over his exposed tummy and thighs, feeling the warm sun on his face. Rose and Iris flanked him on either side, each of them smoking a cigarette. He glanced up to see where Iris was looking and saw a heavyset middle aged man bent over the trunk of his car a few rows away. Not K's type, not at all, but he did have a very fat ass.

Rose clearly wasn't taken with him either; she let out a repulsed, "Nnergh. Iris, you have the worst taste I swear."

Iris still had her eyes fixed on the man, shameless grin on her face. "It's so BIG though, don't you wanna get up in there?"

"I like boys my own age," Rose muttered.

"Hmmm, but that's a real man over there," Iris purred.

Rose rolled her eyes. "A real out of shape man."

"You really don't see the appeal of, like, gross dirty hairy daddy sex, huh?" Iris asked.

"I really don't." Rose had an eyebrow cocked. "Like, okay, his ass is big, but it's got no definition, like if you smacked it it'd just jiggle, no firmness underneath."

"Oh yeah?" Iris had an impish smirk on her face. She mimed spanking his ass, saying, "Wap! Wap! Wap!" on each smack of the air in front of her.

"It probably smells like sweat and beer farts," Rose added.

Iris mimed pulling down a pair of pants, followed by a big sniff and dramatically licking the air.

Rose made a disgruntled throat noise. "Absolutely disgusting. We're trying to be classy ladies, isn't that right Kandice?" She looked at K expectantly for a few seconds, then nudged him. "Kandice?"

"Oh! Sorry, forgot that was my name," K said. He'd given up on "Karina" after Rose's disapproval yesterday, "Kandice" was a name he'd hastily come up with this morning, while he was still groggy after waking up, as Rose was doing his makeup. He didn't really identify with it yet.

"Hah! What's the point of a name you won't respond to?" Rose shook her head. "Guess it's back to calling you K."

"Fine," K muttered.

"Alright, let's head inside before Iris does something gross." She grabbed K's hand and began walking with him toward the mall.

"See ya later cutie!" Iris shouted at the middle aged man. He looked up; his eyes almost popped out of his head when he got a look at Iris, he waved shyly before glancing at his wedding ring and shuffling off to his car. Iris just blew him a kiss.

As they walked toward the mall, K couldn't help noticing people looking at him. He was wearing skimpy clothes, a tiny little pink shirt that showed off his tight tummy and a black miniskirt. Rose had put him in these clothes, in addition to doing his makeup, light lavender lipstick and fancy fishtail eyeliner, subtle contouring of his face beyond what he'd be capable of on his own. Oh, he felt so girly like this, it felt fantastic standing in front of the mirror, but out here, in public... God, he could see everyone's eyes catching on his body, boys and older men staring with naked lust, or weird judgmental glares, or cold contempt. He felt his pulse quickening, his breathing getting shallower and more shaky.

He squeezed Rose's hand tightly. "Being a girl is scary," he said quietly. "Men are scary."

Rose squeezed his hand back. "So be scarier."

Through the sliding doors and into the food court, the cool air conditioning flooded over K's body, and he was just about able to hold onto some amount of Rose's confidence. He still felt the fear, and he didn't feel scary at all. But that was fine, he had Rose with him and she was terrifying.

The three sat at a table in the center of the food court. Rose started scanning the people that swirled around them. "Well, any of these boys catch your eye Kandice?"

K hesitated a moment, which left Iris room to point out another older dad type. "How 'bout him, huh?"

Rose snorted. "You're not gonna call this one a big booty ho too, are you?"

"Big. Booty. Ho."

Rose rolled her eyes. "Worst taste of all time, don't you think K? K?"

K was distracted; his eyes had caught on a gorgeous young man, probably only a few years older than him and the futa girls, pretty blond hair and tan skin and devastating blue eyes and sharp cheekbones and a nice strong jaw, in a tight pair of jeans and a soft looking flannel shirt...

"Ooooh, K's in love!" Rose's taunting voice shook him out of his reverie. "See, K's actually got good taste, that guy's a fuckin' snack. Well? You wanna go chase him?"

"Uhhh..." It seemed unimaginable, the boy seemed so austere, very serious expression on his face as he strode around the food court. K felt like approaching him would just be a nuisance. "I'm not even sure if I want him like that, you know? Just wanna admire him from afar."

Rose put her face right up against K's. "Liar," she said softly, "I see how you're looking. Don't tell me you don't wanna get down on your knees in front of him, take his big cock into your mouth, see the pleasure on his pretty face as you push him toward orgasm..."

"Ohhh God," Rose had put the image in his head, he was squirming in his seat now, clenching his thighs tightly to try and suppress the rising erection that was stretching at the fabric of his miniskirt.

"Yeah, you want him like that, don't lie," Rose said smugly. "C'mon sweetie, don't sit on the sidelines of life, go get a piece of him."

"I... I..." If he stood up now, he knew there would be a visible bulge in his skirt, he couldn't bear the humiliation if the boy saw that. "I'm hard a little bit," he squeaked.

"Oh yeah?" Rose reached down under the table and grabbed K's bulge.

"Hngk! Please don't," K begged. The sensation of her touch there was delicious, of course, but he didn't want to be aroused, not here in the middle of the mall.

"Hmm, you are kinda hard, aren't ya? Heh, maybe you could go over there and rub your dick on him, just dry hump him in front of everyone? You like that idea?"

K shook his head furiously. "No, don't like that idea."

"Hey, I'd go over and hump him with you," Rose offered. She gave K's cock a squeeze.

"Nnh! No thanks."

Rose let out a hungry little growl. "You know what would really help you get over your anxiety?" she asked, a taunting edge in her voice. "If you went over there with a big cumstain on the front of your skirt, heh. Nothing would ever be embarrassing again after that." She began stroking K's now painfully hard cock back and forth through the skirt.

"Hahhhh, oh, please, I couldn't, ohhh..." K's body was shaking now, he felt like he might burst at any moment, but God, he was desperate to suppress it. He tried to think of something unsexy, but the only image his mind could conjure was of that handsome boy bending K over one of these food court tables and rolling K's skirt down so he could have his way with K's tight hole. "Stop it, stop it!" he hissed.

Rose just cackled. "If I make you cum, you don't get a ride home unless you walk up to him with the cumstain on your skirt and say something flirty, deal?"

"What?! Rose, you can't--"

"Oh, Rose, lay off," that was Iris, in a breezy tone. She was on her feet now, standing behind Rose and K, and she put a hand on Rose's arm to nudge it away from K's cock.

K let out a heavy sigh of relief. "Oh, thank you."

"Come on, Rose, we'll go talk to him, tell him our friend thinks he's cute and wants to meet him, bring him over here." Iris had a coaxing tone now, rubbing Rose's shoulders with her hands.

Rose sighed heavily. "Eh, that works too I guess," and she got up to follow Iris over toward the boy.

K was out of earshot by the time Iris turned to Rose and said, "Oh my God, Rose, stop being such a psycho, K is, like, the most down boy we've ever met, I will NOT let you scare him off."

"Ah c'mon," Rose insisted, "what's the point of a cute boy if you can't torture him a little?"

Iris just huffed. "That's what a psycho would say."

"If he tries to leave us," Rose went on, "we can just lock him in the basement, make him into our little pet. You like that idea, don't you?"

Iris glared at her.

Rose dragged her nails down Iris's back. "And don't pretend you're not also a psycho."

"Fuck you," Iris muttered.

Rose planted a quick kiss on Iris's cheek. "I might fuck you." An instant later, "Ooh, our boy did like the biggest double take at us when I kissed you."

"Yeah?" Even though she was irritated with Rose, Iris couldn't help herself, catching a hot boy's eye was always a thrill. A big grin sprang to her face now. This was gonna be easy.

"Hiya!" Rose said brightly as she strode up to the boy, "I'm Rose, what's your name?"

"Uhhh, Damon." The boy had an odd vibe, Iris thought, she could see the attraction in his eyes, a bit of nervousness, but no enthusiasm, still very serious, very flat.

"My friend thinks you're really handsome, and she wanted us to bring you over so she could talk to you," Rose said in that same chipper tone.

At this Damon's eyebrow raised. "Oh yeah?" He pointed at Iris. "This friend?"

"Nah," Rose began.

But Iris cut her off, "I do think you're handsome too though."

"Well thanks!" He shot her a toothy grin. Cute. It made Iris want to ream his hole.

"But I was talking," Rose cut back in, "about my friend over there." She pointed at the table where K sat; when K noticed them looking, his eyes got wide. He waved stiffly before looking down at the table.

Damon looked at K, and nibbled his lower lip. "She's pretty timid, huh?" Iris knew quite well what it looked like when someone had predatory intent, and right now Damon had that unmistakable hungry evil sparkle in his eye. A shy young girl who liked him, he must think he could make her do anything... he probably could, K was an eager little slut.

Rose clearly noticed the look on Damon's face as well. "You like timid?" she asked, grinning at him (now that was a predatory glint in Rose's eye, Iris wondered if Damon would have the awareness to notice).

Damon shrugged, exaggeratedly casual. "Just, observing."

"Mm." Rose did a knowing little nod. "She's never been with a boy before, we wanted her to practice flirting." Her hand found the back of Damon's neck, gave it a stroke. "You'd let her practice on you, yeah?"

Damon's curiosity had been heightened, Iris could tell. "So she's a virgin?"

"I didn't say she's a virgin," Rose said, "I just said she hasn't been with a boy before."

Damon's breathing had gotten heavier as he stood with his eyes fixed on K. The grin was etched into his face now, Iris could see the gears turning in his head. "Oh yeah?"

"But she wants to be with one. So would you do us a huge favor," Rose put on a wide-eyed pleading face, "and let her practice flirting with you?"

Ooh, he looked smug as he stared at K. Unmistakable look of a man who thinks he's just walked into a foursome with three bi girls. In a way, he wasn't even wrong. Iris stood staring into his arrogant pretty face, high on the adrenaline suspense of the moment, her body thrumming with the thought of getting to watch his smugness get snuffed out when the dicks came out.

Damon turned a conspiratorial grin toward Iris, then Rose. "Sure thing."

"Well come on," said Rose, with a rough clap on the back to get him walking forward.

As the three walked in a tight cluster toward the table where K sat, Iris felt Damon's hand squeeze her buttock. She played at being shocked. "Oh! My ass!"

He winked at her, wearing his cute little evil smile. "I could have you saying that all night-- Oh!"

Iris squeezed his ass back. "Maybe."

As they approached the table, K could feel his heart beating fast. He had no idea what to do, and he had no idea if he looked girly enough to convince this boy that he was a girl. When they got close enough, Rose clapped K's shoulder hard, "So this is my friend Kandice," she said, "and Kandice, this is Damon."

"Hi Damon!" K squeaked. He'd been worried about maintaining a sufficiently high-pitched voice to sound like a girl, but just then he thought he'd nailed it.

"Hi there." Damon was leering down at K, lascivious smirk on his face, and a cold, hungry look in his eyes. Intimidating, yes, but the sense that this boy desired him was palpable, and intoxicating, K knew he was just making helpless moon eyes at him. Damon sat down across from K, while Rose and Iris lurked near the table. "Rose was telling me," Damon said, making very intense eye contact, it burned for K to look but he couldn't look away, "that you wanted to practice your flirting."

K nodded.

"Well? Whatchu got, girl?"

K let out an explosive little giggle at being called, "girl." "Uhhmmm," fuck, he really had no idea what to say, brain racing, he had to respond. "I'll suck your dick?"

Damon's eyes widened, he let out a quick, surprised, "Ha!" Behind him, he heard Rose cackle uproariously. Oh God, K couldn't believe he'd said that, he collapsed on the table giggling nervously, hiding his face behind his arm, he could just about die of embarrassment.

He felt Rose's strong hand yanking his hair to pull his face up off the table. "Hey, no hiding, you gotta keep going you little bimbo."

K's eyes met Damon's. K's face was bright red, he could tell, but Damon still just had that hungry grin on his face. "Sorry about that," K managed to squeak out.

"Nah, you're good," Damon said. "I mean, it worked on me." He leaned in slightly, to examine K a little more closely. "You're an eager little thing, aren't you?"

K had a bashful grin on his lavender lips, he was looking down now. "I'm eager for you."

"Heh. See, that's flirty. You're a natural at this." Damon's hand grabbed K's chin, and tilted K's head up to study his face. "How have you never been with a dude before, if you're so eager?"

"Uhhhh," forming words was hard with this gorgeous boy staring into him like that. "I don't know. Boys make me nervous, I guess..."

K paused. He knew immediately that something had gone wrong, Damon's eyes had suddenly turned cold, appalled, his upper lip raising slightly, body very tense. It took K a few moments to realize what had happened; he'd let his voice dip down a little too deep on the words, "I guess," into a register that was unmistakably male. He'd outed himself, and Damon was disgusted with him, and with himself for not noticing.

"What the fuck," Damon said quietly, before jolting back, sliding his chair out away from the table and saying again, louder, "What the fuck?!" He was suddenly on his feet, eyes burning with rage in K's direction. "Little faggot, trying to fuck me," he sputtered, "get away from me, fuckin'... You two," he turned his anger toward Iris and Rose now, "this isn't funny okay? Can't do shit like this to a guy, fuck..." and he stormed off.

It was funny, K didn't actually feel that fucked up until he noticed his own breathing, incredibly shaky, like it was catching in his lungs coming out. He looked down at his hand on the table and noticed his fingers trembling. And all at once every bodily signal he could notice was screaming at him, his heart beating out of his chest, his face felt flushed, hot, a dizzy feeling in his skull, his tear ducts were heavy, felt like they were going to burst open... He craned his neck up so he could see Rose and Iris behind him; they were just standing there, cool and untroubled, Iris with her arms folded and her hips cocked slightly, Rose with a contemptuous half-smile on her face. Their calmness seemed to ground K slightly, he was able to breathe out again in one smooth, deliberate exhalation. "You guys, uh, you okay?" he managed to squeak.

"Pfft. Of course," Rose said. "He's mad cause of how hot you are, happens all the time." She brushed his shoulder with her hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he said in a pinched little tone, "I'm fine, just he turned on me so fast, it was," and here, to his own surprise, the sobbing started, and he couldn't stop it, "it was," sob, "a little bit startling," and then he burst out blubbering, tears running down his cheeks. He felt pathetic, being so emotional, he was stupid, so stupid.

"Hey, hey," Rose sank down to the chair beside K, wrapping her arms around him and nudging the back of his head to push his face to rest on her breasts; soon his tears were staining her top.

"Sorry," he managed, "I'm sorry."

Rose snorted. "You moron. I like seeing you cry, remember? I'm holding you like this cause I wanted to feel you sobbing. Hmmmm," she grabbed his hand and guided it down to her crotch, "it's making me hard, you feel?"

K could distinctly feel a bulge. Despite everything, this made him grin. "Yeah."

Rose let out a hungry little growl and planted a kiss on K's forehead. "Like I said, the guy was just mad because you were too cute and made him too horny. Occupational hazard of being a hot dickgirl. You'll get used to it."

"Is it," K pulled his face away from Rose's breast and wiped the wetness on his cheeks away, "is it wrong to, like, trick him like that?"

Rose let out a short laugh. "Nah. Life's no fun if you can't trick people sometimes. Like, you can just talk to boys and if they make an assumption about what's in your pants, that's on them isn't it?"

"I guess," K said uncertainly. "He got so mad though. I don't like making people mad."

"Ooh, you gotta let go of that baby," Iris's voice came from behind him, stroking the back of his shoulder. "You're gonna make people mad being yourself, you just gotta be okay with that."

"That's right," Rose was nodding, "plus it can be funny to make people mad when it's on purpose."

K grinned. "Maybe. That's not really me though."

Iris leaned down to give him a kiss on the cheek. "You can be whatever you want baby."

He couldn't imagine even wanting to make people mad on purpose. "Maybe."

"Say," K couldn't see it, but Iris was giving Rose a look, "could you get Rose and me something from Asian Chow?"

"Uhhh, sure, I guess, what do you like?"

"Oh, just whatever you think looks good. I can't stand waiting in line is all. Rose'll give you her card, won't you Rosie?"

Rose shot Iris an irritated look as she handed K her debit card. "I like the szechuan chicken sweetie. And the rangoons."

K nodded, and skittered off toward Asian Chow.

Iris promptly slid into K's seat. Leaning in close to Rose, "I'm really mad at Damon for making K cry."

Rose shrugged. "Eh, it was fun, making Damon squirm, plus it gets me going to see K cry."

Iris raised an eyebrow. "Did you do this on purpose?"

"I mean, kinda, I figured he wouldn't be able to keep the voice up-- Ow!"

Iris had punched Rose in the arm. Rose balled her fist up and wound her arm up to punch Iris back, but Iris launched into a wide-eyed performance of fear, "Oh please, someone help me, this scary girl with the scar is trying to hurt me for no reason!"

Rose narrowed her eyes and, frustratedly, lowered her fist. "It's good for him to get some failure in, you know? Makes you stronger."

Iris huffed. "I wanna make Damon cry," she said darkly.

Ooh, that piqued Rose's interest. "I'm down." Her eyes flitted away from Iris for a moment. "He's sitting over there, near the pizza place. Follow my lead."

A few moments later, Iris was lurking behind where Damon sat while Rose took the seat across from him. "You didn't have to be so cruel to my sweetheart, you know," Rose said, putting on a glum voice.

Damon grunted. "Fuck you." He stood up, but before he could turn around, "Oh!" Iris closed the distance between them and put her hands in his hair.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers