BeKoming Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
508 Followers

Rose went on, "I asked her if she wanted to come to the mall with us but she was in her room, working on her stupid music." She snorted. "She calls it music, it's just noise really, no singing even. She's probably still in there, working on it. And," she shot that weird smile at K again, "she usually works laying on her bed in there, no clothes on, her big muscular ass just facing up." She stuck her tongue out and waggled it in front of her face, before thrusting a few times at the air.

"Oh." K couldn't really imagine Ganza of all people in the receptive role. "And so, does she... enjoy..."

Rose laughed. "Naw, she hates it when you mess with her ass at all, makes her mad. You mess with her ass, she's definitely gonna punish-fuck you. She's like a bucking bronco, however many seconds you can stay on is an achievement. Hehe, you think she's rough when she's in a good mood, wait til you feel what she's like when she's angry with you." She grabbed K's wrist and began dragging him toward Ganza's room.

"I don't wanna feel what that's like," K said weakly.

"Yeah? Well like I said, I wanna break someone's window. Get in a fight. Heh. Put something in her back window, that's almost as good, don't you think?"

Ganza was in fact laying on her bed on her stomach, naked, on her laptop with headphones in and some sort of editing software open. She didn't look up when Rose and K entered, just said, "Fuck off."

Rose stood behind K and nudged him toward Ganza. He stood there frozen. She nudged him again. He wasn't going to approach her. Rose stepped in front of him to look at him expectantly. He shook his head, firmly. Soft grumble from Rose, she took a glance in Ganza's direction and turned back toward K with that weird, weird smile on her face again. She lifted her eyebrows at him and took her hands off his body, before creeping toward the bed.

She got on her knees on the bed behind Ganza and gave her buttock a squeeze. Immediately, Ganza said the word, "Don't," in a dangerous warning tone.

Rose looked up at K, shot him a wink and stuck her tongue out before diving between Ganza's cheeks to give her a long lick up her asscrack.

Suddenly Ganza caught a fistful of Rose's hair. "The FUCK did I say?!"

Rose had her face screwed up; as Ganza twisted her hair she was saying, "Ow, ow, ow..."

Ganza sat up, pulling Rose's head down onto the bed. "You know what you fucking get now, don't you?" She released Rose's hair so she could use both hands to roughly yank Rose's jeans down, exposing her ass, then Ganza moved to position herself behind her. Rose tried to wriggle away, but Ganza just held her in place with one hand on her shoulder while she lined her huge, semi hard cock up against Rose's ass with her other hand. "Here you go bitch," she growled, before stuffing her cock in dry.

"Hauk! Haugh!" Rose's eyes were wide, like they might pop out of her head, and as Ganza drove into her she kept emitting weird, almost inhuman honking noises.

"Shut the fuck up," Ganza growled, giving her a rough slam.

"Haugh!"

"I said shut the fuck up! This is what you get! Think I'm your bitch, think you can just use me?" She was fucking hard and fast now, long, punishing thrusts from her massive cock, incandescent rage in her eyes, and Rose keptl squawking at the violation. "Ohhh, you think you're queen of the fucking universe, don't you?" Ganza growled, "Think everything in the world is your plaything. Not me, I won't let you!"

It was like a tantrum, K thought. He lingered by the door, transfixed by the spectacle. It was awful, neither seemed to be getting any enjoyment from this. Ganza's face was curled into a rictus of pure rage, and her vehement slams into Rose seemed calculated to do nothing but inflict pain. It wasn't like when she'd fucked K, this wasn't horny, just angry. Rose, for her part, was still yelping on every thrust in, her eyes wide, stricken, her normal confidence and control had left her, her whole body tense, she was just weathering the assault on her ass, helpless. It was like she'd stopped being Rose, and had just become a thing that was fucked.

And yet... Ganza was gripping Rose's body by the hips, lifting her ass off the bed slightly so that she had a better angle as she fucked ferociously into her, and from where K stood he could see that Rose's cock was rock hard, continuously oozing precum onto Ganza's sheets. And as Ganza kept assaulting her ass, Rose's pain noises started to sound... anticipatory, like they were building to something. It wasn't long before Rose's cock blasted semen out onto the bed beneath her, her throat emitting these guttural howls somewhere between pleasure and pain.

When Ganza realized what was happening her nose wrinkled. "This is what you wanted, huh?" she said quietly, the fury seeming to break a little. No reply from Rose. Ganza sighed. "Goddammit, you always get what you want don't you?" Still no reply. Ganza gave Rose one last rough slam, pushing an odd high grunt out of her, before letting Rose's body fall onto the bed and sitting herself down on the edge of the mattress, sulking with her massive cock still standing hard in front of her. "Bitch," she muttered.

Rose just lay there, eyes wide and unblinking, her whole body taut, motionless save for occasional twitching of the face muscles around the mouth.

Ganza looked up, and her eyes met K's for a moment, then bounced off. He must have had all the horror at what he was watching right there on his face. She scratched the back of her head. "She had it coming."

"I know."

Ganza exhaled heavily. "She knows I don't like that. She knows... You weren't going to, like, mess with me down there were you?"

K shook his head.

"Thanks. I wasn't, uh," she glanced away for a moment, then back at K. "I wasn't too rough on you the other day, was I?"

"Um." How to be diplomatic about it? "It was a lot. Rose is a lot too though, I was fine."

"Yeah." Her hand went back up to her wild mass of curly black hair. "You're cool. I didn't know you were cool, I would've been gentler if I thought you were cool. Heh. Why would you even assume someone was cool, you know?"

K blinked. "I don't know."

They stared at each other. Ganza seemed sad, like she felt gross or guilty. K wanted to say something to make her feel better.

After a few moments, he had an idea. "Rose said you were making music. Could I listen?"

Ganza burst into a huge grin. "Yeah! Yeah dude, let me, uhh..." She attempted to put her hand down on the bed beside her, but it landed on Rose's thigh. Rose convulsed sharply. Ganza rolled her eyes. "Hang on, I'll get her out of here."

She hoisted Rose over her shoulder and carried her out of the room. K looked up at her bed. Some impish desire got him on his feet, and he walked over to the bed to drape himself over it in what he hoped was a seductive pose, so that all of the bare flesh his skimpy outfit showed off was stretched out, on full display.

Ooh, it was satisfying to see the desire flicker in Ganza's eyes when she walked back in. "Hey," Ganza said.

K smirked. "Hey there." He patted the bed in front of him. "You said you were going to show me your music?"

"Yeah, yeah." Ganza had a big grin now as she sat down on the bed and grabbed her laptop. "It's not done yet, I mean it comes to a finale but I was going to add more elements, the drums are kinda sparse..." She held up the earbuds that were plugged into the laptop. "It sounds better with these I think."

K sat up and put the headphones in. Ganza pressed play.

Interesting. K wasn't sure what he was expecting, but this wasn't like anything he'd heard before. Strange angry metallic tangles over a pulsing synthesized drumbeat. It took K a moment to perceive melody in the mass of sound, but it was there, lots of melodies actually, all twisting and interlocking. No vocals, any structure of the thing was difficult to discern, but he could feel it for sure when it dipped down into the depths of despair, could feel the orgasmic burst of joy as a main theme returned.

As he listened, Ganza sat beside him, hopeful grin on her face, her eyes studying him. She placed her strong hand on his exposed upper thigh.

When it finished, K removed the headphones. "I really liked that!"

"Hell yeah," Ganza said, beaming. Her hand inched a little bit up K's thigh toward his crotch. She paused. "Um," her eyes were wide, pleading, she seemed almost bashful, "can I fuck you?"

K giggled at this. A delicious thrill of anticipation swept through his body, but... Oh, her fingers were tugging now at the bottom of his miniskirt, and all at once K was thinking about how huge her cock was, how vicious she'd been fucking Rose, and K felt a little tremble of fear. He took in a deep inhalation to steady himself. "What if," K asked delicately, "I rode your cock?"

Ganza's grin was back, big and gorgeous and unabashedly horny. "Sure dude!"

"Hmmm," now K ran his hand up Ganza's torso, his fingers stroking up her belly and between her breasts until they reached her chin to give it a stroke, "then lie down for me."

Ganza moved to lie down on the bed; when she was on her back, K got on top of her so that each of his legs was on either side of her belly. He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the nose; at this, she let out a deep rumble of pleasure, her mouth rose up to press against his, her tongue giving the inside of his mouth a greedy lick. He felt her hands on the waist of his skirt, rolling it down. Soon, K's ass was exposed to the cool air, and Ganza's massive, throbbing member was nudging at his hole. She pulled her lips away from K's. "I want in," she breathed.

"Sure," K replied, gamely, "you have any lube?"

"Hmmmm," K felt her hands squeezing his buttocks, "I wanna fuck you dry."

That sounded like too much. "And I want lube," he insisted.

Ganza sprang up to a sitting position, her hands rising to grab K's shoulders, holding him in place. There was this wicked fire burning in her eyes. "Do you really think you can stop me?"

A stab of fear. But K was used to being kind of afraid of these girls by now. He didn't let it show. About half a second to process this comment and K managed a cute little, "Owh, Ganza, you were being so cool." He looked into her eyes, and saw that her expression had softened. Got her, he thought. He gave her cheek a stroke. "I wanna ride your big cock. My way. And I want lube. You can give me that, can't you?"

Her grip on his shoulders relaxed. "Sure dude, sure. Uh, there's lube in the drawer there, next to my bed."

She lay back down, and K got off her and onto his feet to grab it out of her drawer. Still standing, he poured some of the lube out onto his hand and worked it onto the length of her shaft. Reaction immediate, and pleasurable, a deep moan of pleasure as she thrust her cock upward into K's hand. K grinned. "That feels good, huh?"

"Yeah," she gasped.

"You're glad you're letting me do it my way, aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah," Ganza rumbled.

K put his other hand on her cock. He was making Ganza tremble, milking needy little exhalations from her lips as he stroked her. He felt powerful; this girl was huge and strong and could easily just have her way with him, but he'd reduced her to a quivering mess. He decided to put on a cute voice. "Owh, I'm so glad you're letting me lube it up, Ganza, this thing is scary. I think I'll enjoy it a lot more this way. Hmmm, I bet you could break me with this thing if you wanted."

"Huhhh, huhhh," desperate, shallow breaths, "I've fucked some boys up with it, yeah."

"Ooh, so vicious," K teased. "When I ride it, do you want me facing you, or facing away?"

"Hnnngg, face me," another shuddering gasp, "fuck you might just make me cum already..."

"Hmm, well that's no good. I wanna ride it."

So K got up on the bed again, positioning his knees on either side of Ganza's body, and pressed her cock against the crevice between his buttocks. As soon as it touched his ass, Ganza thrust upward, grunting like a bull, but it didn't go in, just slid off his hole. "Hm," K intoned, "you've gotta let me do this my way, okay?"

"Fine," she grumbled.

K grabbed her cock and positioned her tip directly against his hole, and began lowering himself onto it. Very slowly, the tip of her cock began stretching his hole. God, even her head was wide. K let out a long, "Ooooh..." as he tried to relax his sphincter, lowering himself a little more, slowly taking her whole massive dickhead into him, then a bit of her shaft, then, "OH!"

Ganza had thrust upward, stuffing about an inch of her cock into him all at once. K winced, letting out a high little whimper. "Don't do that," he insisted, "it hurts!"

Ganza's expression seemed almost pained, "I need it to go deeper dude, you're teasing me going so slow, can't stand it." Her hands were suddenly gripping K's hips, tightly, the muscles in her arms tensed, poised to yank his body down all the way onto her cock.

K's heart was pounding, but he could maintain his calm. He lowered himself a little bit more, a little more, and stroked up her belly with both hands, running his hands up to her big round breasts, gently rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. This got another little gasp of pleasure out of her, she was nibbling her lower lip now.

"You can bear it," K insisted in a coaxing tone as he lowered himself a little. "Hmmmm, you're being so good, you know that? So sweet to me, such a good girl..."

"It's taking," she was panting now, "so much effort to not just fucking impale you right now, oh God, please dude..."

"Hmmm, almost there," K murmured. He decided to reward her by just dropping the rest of the way onto her cock all at once, which, "OOF," was a mistake, there had been another two inches left, wow that stung, he let out breathy little, "Hah! Hah!" noises as he tried to adjust. God, he was full, crazy how fast he'd forgotten what it was like to have this much dick inside him.

But his sounds were drowned out by Ganza's deep, gratified moan at being buried all the way inside, "Fuuuuck yes!" She gave his hips a squeeze.

"Hmm, feel good?" K asked, having regained his composure. Slowly at first, he began rocking back and forth on top of her, grinding her massive cock against his insides as his own hard dick rubbed against her lower belly. Ooh, that felt good, the pleasure of it compelled him to keep going, rocking faster, more forcefully. He took his hands off her nipples so that he could pour some of the lube over his cock, making her belly slick as he rubbed his hardness against it.

By this point, Ganza was lost in the ecstasy of the moment, clenched teeth, letting out continuous shaky exhalations as she gripped K's hips so tightly he thought they might bruise. She had him, and he couldn't get away even if he wanted to, but, God, he did not want to, didn't want to do anything except keep riding, keep riding... Besides, looking at how Ganza had been reduced to a quivering mess by him, he felt like the powerful one. He felt like a fucking goddess.

No, fuck that. SHE felt like a fucking goddess.

"Ohhh, Ganza," K murmured.

"Ohhhh, K," Ganza murmured back.

"Hmmm. Call me Kandice," K replied.

"Kandice," Ganza breathed.

"Ah!" Hearing Ganza call her Kandice pushed a little bit of precum out of her cock; it dribbled out onto Ganza's belly. "Say it again," Kandice insisted.

"Kandice."

"Ohhhh..." More precum dribbled out. Kandice was feeling drunk at this point, drunk on the cock that was filling her up, drunk on Ganza's enjoyment of her, drunk on power and sex and feeling girly. A weird thought crossed her mind. She scooped the precum off Ganza's belly with her finger and put the finger against Ganza's lips. "Taste it," Kandice said softly, "taste what you're doing to me."

Dutifully, Ganza licked Kandice's fingers. Kandice giggled at that. "Ohhh, you're my little slut, aren't you Ganza?"

Ganza let out a quick, surprised laugh at that. "Maybe."

Kandice scooped up more of her precum and put her fingers against Ganza's lips again. "Eat it," she commanded gently, and when she felt Ganza's tongue on her wet fingers, she said, "Good girl, good-- OH!"

Ganza had thrust up hard into Kandice, making her whole body bounce, a delicious painful stab. "You stopped moving," Ganza grunted, "can't stop moving, I--"

"OH!" Another upward jab.

"NEED more motion. Fuck, I need it..."

She was fucking up into Kandice hard and fast, bouncing Kandice up and down, drawing a continuous series of, "Ahh, ahh, ahh," noises from her lips. God, this was intense, more roughness that Kandice wanted right now. She wasn't able to really rub her cock against Ganza's belly anymore, her cock just repeatedly thwacked against it as her body was bounced. Kandice's hand went down to stroke at her cock, fuck that felt better, yes, the rough burning thrusts felt spiked with some pleasure now, but this was still more than she wanted. Eventually it got to be too much, and Kandice moved to get up off Ganza's cock.

"No!" An instant later, Ganza was sitting up, and had her big strong arms wrapped around Kandice, holding her face tightly against her breasts as she fucked desperately up into Kandice's body. Ganza seemed in a frenzy now, her whole body taut, every exhalation a heavy grunt. "Can't get away from it, hunh, little bitch, hunh, need to put my cum in you."

Initially Kandice was stunned by how quickly Ganza had moved to catch her, but soon the emotion developed into a sharp panic; she was trapped in Ganza's grip, no chance of escape, riven through with Ganza's enormous cock and forced to take the pulverizing blows as Ganza kept thrusting emphatically up into her. She'd felt so powerful for a second there, God, now she was small and helpless, Ganza's flimsy little fucktoy, getting roughly stabbed over and over by her monstrous cock. She looked up at Ganza, eyes wide, silently pleading.

Ganza's eyes met hers, and her lips curled into a grin. "Fuck, you're hot dude, hanh, big eyes, hanh, so cute..." Suddenly she dove for Kandice's face, pressing a kiss onto her lips. She breathed her deep moans of ecstasy into Kandice's open mouth, and Kandice released her whimpering gasps into Ganza, trading their animal noises back and forth. Kandice began grinding her still-hard cock against Ganza's taut belly, to soothe herself, to reintroduce some pleasure to this violation. Soon she was grinding back and forth furiously again, in a frenzy, pushing herself toward orgasm.

At some point Ganza's mouth fell away from Kandice's. "Hahh, still riding my cock yeah? Fuck, you're a crazy slut, you love this don't you?"

Kandice opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a weird, "Nnnagh!" She was sore and hurting and tired and winded, the muscles in her core and thighs were cramping, but she couldn't stop even if she wanted to, she felt delirious and yet utterly focused. "I have to cum," she breathed, "I neeeed to cum."

"Fuck yeah," Ganza gasped, "we can't stop now, can we?"

"No, no, keep going," Kandice said.

"Ohhh," Ganza seemed ready to burst, so tense, her thrusting powerful and desperate, "God I love a good little bottom slut, love a bitch who will ride my dick so hard-- FUCK! Ohhhh GOD yes..."

She was cumming, Kandice knew, from her heaving, convulsive thrusts that stabbed extra deep, from the way she was squeezing Kandice's skinny body so hard Kandice was afraid she might be crushed. About twenty seconds of feverish orgasmic thrusting and Ganza collapsed on the bed, a spent look on her face.

Kandice, however, was still desperately horny, her hand went down to her cock and started stroking vigorously. She began to grind herself back and forth on Ganza's dick again, but as soon as she started moving Ganza let out a tense, "Hrng! Don't move so much, my dick's sensitive right now."

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
508 Followers