BeKoming Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SO soft. I thought it looked soft," she said, and pushed a giggle out of herself. She pressed her body tightly against his back.

Rose got on her feet as well, so she could stare at Damon directly. Eyebrows raised, "Anything you'd like to say for yourself?"

"Uhhhh..." It seemed like Damon had actually finally processed how much taller Rose and Iris were than him. Heavy, nervous breathing. "I'm not gonna apologize. Fuck, you should apologize to me, you can't do that to a guy."

"Oh, perhaps," Rose said mournfully. "I just love to make my Kandice happy. She wanted a boy to play with, I wanted her to have that. I'm a big softie, really."

Damon scoffed. "'Her.' You mean him."

"Rude," Rose shook her head. "Maybe if you weren't such a jerk we could've all played together."

Iris heard Damon's breath catch in his throat. She decided to add, "You kinda like that idea, don't you baby? I saw how you were looking at us..."

A shuddering exhalation from him. "So, when you said she wasn't a virgin--"

"She?" Rose sounded amused.

"'He,' I mean." He sounded a bit cross with himself. "Did you two, uh..."

"Devirginize her? Yup." Rose grinned smugly at him.

"And what, um, do girls do with a person like that?" He sounded distinctly curious.

"Whatever we feel like," Rose replied.

"Yeah, Kandice is down for, like, anything," Iris added. "Huge freak."

Rose leaned in a little closer to him. In a conspiratorial tone, "I like to put stuff up her butt."

Damon let out a weird, short, "Hah!" He squirmed slightly against Iris. "So, you two aren't, like, men also, right?"

Rose clucked her tongue. "Rude." She grabbed Damon's hand; he tensed, tried to pull it away, but he couldn't, she was too strong. "Just trust me," she murmured, and she guided his hand up toward her breast. He gasped softly once his hand made contact. "Squeeze it," she murmured, taking in air sharply as Damon's fingers tensed around her breast. "Real, yeah?"

"Y-yeah," he managed.

Rose had a big grin on her face now that almost, almost wasn't sinister. She began slowly dragging his hand down the front of her body. "Need more proof?" she asked, then her voice dropped to a whisper. "Wanna touch my pussy?"

He didn't respond, just trembled slightly against Iris, as Rose guided his hand down, over her shirt and dipping very slightly into the waist of her jeans. Iris could see a flash of Rose's blonde pubic hair as Damon's fingers brushed them. Suddenly she stopped. She pulled his hand out of her pants and forced a weird, high giggle. "Sorry, got nervous," she said, though she didn't sound nervous. She glanced around her. "Lotta people here, huh?"

Damon stood there stunned with lust for a moment. "Yup," he eventually squeaked.

Rose leaned in to whisper directly into his ear. "Why don't we take this out of the public eye. There's one of those big unisex handicapped bathrooms, with a door that locks, over by the edge of the food court. Come with us?"

"Uhhh..."

Iris put her hands on his shoulders and began walking him in the direction of the bathroom. "You do wanna come with us," she hissed into his ear. "We'll all have fun."

"O-okay..."

Around this time, K got back from the counter of Asian Chow to see that the table was empty. He looked around the food court to see if Rose and Iris were around. No sign of them. What the hell. He somewhat grouchily sat down at the table and began eating his lo mein. He could still perceive men's eyes on him. Complicated feelings about that. He tried to keep his eyes fixed on his food.

As soon as they had him in the bathroom, Rose pushed Damon's body up against the wall and began kissing him, letting out hungry little growls as she stuffed her tongue into his mouth. Iris, meanwhile, made sure to lock the bathroom door; they certainly didn't want any intruders.

Rose pulled her mouth away from Damon's for a moment, "You know I wasn't really trying to get an apology out of you, right?" she hissed into his ear. "I really just wanted to--"

"Ah!" The sound of Damon's pain noise made Iris look up; Rose had given his neck a sharp bite.

"TASTE you," she went on. "Ohhh, it would've been fun if all four of us could play together, but hey, more of you for me."

"Hah," anguished look of desire and uncertainty on Damon's face. "I want to see what you've got in your pants though."

"So does everyone," Rose replied. She moved in for another kiss, but Damon turned his face away.

"I don't wanna kiss a man," he said.

"I'm not a man," Rose said, clearly irritated.

"Then show me," Damon insisted.

Rose took a step away from him. "Show me yours first. Maybe you're secretly a lady."

"Fuck you." He looked between Rose and Iris reproachfully. Rose just stared expectantly.

"Don't wanna show my dick to a man either," he grumbled as he bent over to peel his jeans off.

"Then I guess you must really trust us," Rose said in a taunting sing-song voice.

When his jeans and briefs were in a bunch around his ankles on the floor, he stood back upright. His cock was on full display, standing rock hard in front of him. Delicious looking cock, Iris thought, about average length but nice and fat with a slight downward curve. "Ooh," she said, "did we do that to you?"

'Heh, I guess," Damon said sheepishly. "Now show me yours."

Iris said nothing, just got down on her knees in front of him.

"C'mon, show me yours," he said, more insistently, before, "Ah!'

Iris rubbed her cheek against his cock. "Hmm," she purred, "you haven't made up your mind about us yet, but your dick has."

"That doesn't-- Oh!"

Iris had taken the head of his cock into her mouth, then a little more, a little more... As it went deeper, she savored the musky sweaty taste of his member, gauging the firmness of his erection with the suction of her lips. God, she really was a massive slut. She'd been angry with Damon, wanted to make him cry for how he'd treated Kandice, but now here she was, on her knees in front of him, giving him pleasure. All because she thought his cock looked tasty. She couldn't help herself, just went for it.

Oh well. She was fine with that. Sucking dick was fun. All the uptight bitches in the world who felt degraded by giving head were missing out, putting some idea of dignity or self-respect above having fun. And Iris would rather die than do that.

Besides, Iris thought as she heard Damon let out a needy little moan of pleasure, as she felt the muscles in his thigh stiffen, the other thing the good girls didn't know was that sucking a man's cock actually gave you a lot of power over him. You could make him quiver, make him tremble, make him moan. Make him so lost in the pleasure that he didn't notice that Rose was behind him, having removed her pants, standing with her hard cock out inches away from his backside. Iris's own cock was rock hard as well now, burning against the fabric of her booty shorts, but he didn't notice that either. Still sucking, running her lips along the length of his shaft with a steady, intense rhythm, she reached behind him to squeeze at his buttocks, before sliding a finger between his cheeks to prod at his hole.

"St-stop it!" he gasped. Iris shot him a wink. She pushed the tip of her finger inside. "Nnh! I said don't!" He sounded affronted. But he didn't have the willpower to stop her, not now that he was so close to cumming. She pushed her finger in deeper.

"Having fun?" Rose hissed into his ear, standing behind him with her hands on his shoulders, her cock less than an inch away from his body.

"Y-yeah," he managed.

"Hmmm. Was it really that important to see our pussies?"

"Wh-- Yes! Of course!"

Rose let out a scolding little, "Oh," and clucked her tongue. "Do you still not trust us?"

"I-- Nnh! I don't know!"

Rose sighed. "You know, a pair of normal women would be very offended that you think we have cocks." She licked her lips. "So what do you think it implies, then, that we're so chill about it?"

"I... Huh?"

She pressed her cock into his backside.

"Ah! No, nooo..." Iris could tell immediately that he'd crossed the point of no return.

"Mmmm, it's wanted to touch you sweetie," Rose murmured, rubbing her cock up and down on him.

Cum burst out of him, a fat gob of semen, and Iris sucked it down happily, and the next one, and the next. As he came, his whole body shook, and he kept saying, "Oh God, ohhhh God," abject, broken, ashamed.

As the orgasm came to a finish, Iris held the last couple spurts in her mouth. When she was sure it was over, she slid the cock out of her mouth and opened wide, to show off the gauzy ropes of semen running from the roof of her mouth down to her tongue. Rose cackled at the sight. "Boy, you really like cocks touching you, huh?"

Damon still seemed stricken, dazed. "No, no..."

Iris gulped the remaining semen down. "It was the finger up your ass that did it, huh?"

He shook his head.

She grinned up at him. "You know what's even better than a finger up there?" and she rolled down her booty shorts to show off her big hard cock to him.

Damon let out a high little noise of fear.

"You know you have to get us off now, right?" Rose hissed into his ear. "It's only fair. You owe us."

He seemed agitated by this, "Absolutely not."

Iris got up on her feet. "I'm the one who did all the work, he really only owes me." She stepped toward him, pressing her body against his, rubbing her cock against his belly, making him gasp at the touch. "But don't worry Rose," Iris grinned down at his fearful eyes, "I'll make him get you off too."

"Oh God..."

"Bitch, it was literally my cock that pushed him over," Rose said peevishly. "Say Damon, do you think you'd be a good cocksucker?"

"N-no, I couldn't, I could never..."

"Damn," Rose was thrusting her cock against his back now, when Iris noticed she started doing the same against his belly, "guess we'll both have to take turns fucking your ass then."

"No!" He managed to wriggle out from between them; he was backing away, carefully, so as not to be tripped by the wad of jeans around his ankles, eying the two girls warily, his hand hovering near the pocket on the chest of his flannel shirt.

Watching him shuffle, Iris remembered that she still had her shorts around her ankles as well; she bent down to remove them. But Rose just kept stepping toward him. "Oh sweetie," she said, reaching a hand toward him, "there's no getting away from it now, don't even--"

Everything turned so quickly, it took Iris a couple moments to realize what exactly had happened. As Rose reached for Damon's shoulder, he pulled a switchblade from his front pocket and slashed wildly at the air in front of him. Rose's hand jolted back away from him; she let out a sharp, "Hah! What the ffff..." She examined her hand; big gash straight across her palm, already welling with blood. Iris noticed Rose's breathing had changed. Sounded more excited. She looked back up at Damon with a truly frightening grin on her face. Damon quivered visibly. She lunged for him, he took a careless step backward and fell back onto the floor, dropping the blade as he fell. Visibly panicked, he reached out to grab it, but Rose descended on him, putting her knees on his upper arms to hold him down, leaning over to snatch the blade off the floor.

"Mine!" she said triumphantly, holding it over his face so he could see. He wriggled beneath her, but with her other hand she caught his hair and, very slightly, moved the knife closer to his face. "No no, you gotta hold still now." She sucked in air excitedly, her eyes burning down at him. "You fuckin' got me good, didn't you? I'm bleeding like crazy." She let out a very weird giggle. The blood was visibly getting all over the handle of the knife now, and running down her wrist. "You're a little freak, huh boy? So much more interesting than I thought. Do you think a lot about slitting up pretty girls like me?"

Damon's breathing was shallow and rapid; this was a different level of fear than he'd been showing earlier, he had the face of a man who thought he might die right now. He shook his head frantically, "No, no never, never thought about that..."

"Liar. Hehe." She moved the knife closer to his face, heavy anticipatory breathing, until the point of the blade was right against his cheek. "It's nice and sharp, isn't it boy? Hmmm, it would take so little force for it to just," deep inhalation, she rubbed her hard, drooling cock against his chest, "sssssssink into you, wouldn't it?"

"Oh my Gawd, Rose, stop being such a psycho," Iris said in an exasperated bratty voice. Secretly, Iris's heart was beating out of her chest. She hated when Rose got like this; they did a lot of pretty bad stuff together, obviously, but there were times when Rose went beyond being mean and got genuinely frightening. But Iris was good at not letting the fear show, and preferred to deal with these occasions by playing it judgmental and bitchy.

Rose shot an annoyed glance back at Iris. To Damon, with a shit-eating grin on her face, she said, "This dumbass thinks I was really gonna do it. Ohhh," she patted his head, "you know we were just playing, don't you sweetie? I mean, we are gonna sodomize you, obviously, but you're into that, right?"

He didn't say anything, just stared up, eyes wide, breathing taut.

Rose moved her knees off of his arms. "Roll over for me like a good boy-- Whoa!"

Damon wriggled out from underneath her, clambered desperately to his feet and, still pulling up his pants, stumbled out of the bathroom.

Still on the floor, Rose blinked at the door a couple of times before giving Iris a punch in the thigh.

"Ow!"

"You bimbo, you scared him off." Rose shook her head. "Calling me a psycho... Ah well, got a free knife. Wanna go chase him down?"

Iris grunted. "No, let's just go back and hang out with K."

"You sure?" Rose turned that strange, cracked smile toward Iris. "We didn't even make him cry yet."

"Just drop it," Iris said. "C'mon, K's probably worried."

The first thing K noticed when he saw Rose and Iris approaching his table was the weird smile etched into Rose's face. When Rose's eyes met his, she gave him a wave and, whoa, her hand was covered in blood, it had run down her wrist and covered her fingers. Rose strolled up behind K's seat and bent down, draping her arms over his shoulders, her bloodstained hand hanging in front of him. "Hey cutie," she cooed, before planting a flurry of kisses on his cheek.

K grinned at this, but he was still concerned. "What happened to you?"

"Ohhh, that Damon's a nasty boy," kiss kiss.

"Damon?"

Rose sighed wistfully. "We went to go confront him over how rude he was to you--"

"You didn't have to--"

"And the bitch pulled a fuckin' knife on me!" An odd, throaty giggle. "Can you believe that guy?"

"Jesus!" K sighed. "I'm so sorry, that's awful."

"Nah, I'm fine." A pause, then she smeared her bloody hand over K's shirt.

"Hey!"

"Hehe, I got my blood on you," Rose giggled.

There was a long streak of red going down the front of K's shirt. "Sure did."

"Kandice the blood-stained bimbo," Rose said in a weird little sing-song voice.

"Hey Rose," that was Iris, who had taken a seat next to K and had started in on her orange chicken, "leave Kandice alone and eat your food."

"Ahh, you love it, doncha?" Rose planted a last kiss on K's cheek and slid into another seat. She started eating, animalistically, loud lip smacking as she shoveled food into her mouth. She swallowed, then stuffed an entire rangoon into her mouth, the crispy ends of it protruding from her face as she chewed noisily.

Iris was glancing warily toward the interior of the mall. "Hey guys," she said, in an uncharacteristically serious voice, "Damon's talking to a mall cop over there. We should go."

"I ain't scared of a mall cop," Rose said through a mouthful of food.

"I mean, he was the aggressor, right?" K asked. Iris shot him a worried look. K blinked. "Right?"

"Rose, we should go."

Rose swallowed. "Doesn't Kandice look tasty with that blood on her?"

K's brow furrowed. "Tasty?"

Iris kept staring ahead. "Rose."

"Fiiiiine," Rose sighed, "let's get out of here." She grabbed K's hand in hers and stood up, pulling K to his feet then dragging him behind her as she walked briskly.

Behind them, K heard a deep man's voice bark, "Hey! You!"

Iris started running, sprinting past K and Rose out of the mall. Rose didn't break her stride. "She's a real scaredy cat, huh?"

Soon enough they got to Rose's beat up red Lexus. Before K could even buckle, Rose peeled out of their parking space and began tearing through the lot, blowing the stop sign to swerve onto the main road. K was gripping the edge of his seat tightly, she had to be going about sixty-five on a thirty-five mile per hour road. He looked over at her; she had that weird grin on her face, staring intensely at the street ahead. "God," she said after a while, "there's nothing like a bit of violence to make you really feel alive, you know? Like, nothing is guaranteed, the next second isn't guaranteed, we're just," she lifted her cut hand off the steering wheel to examine it again, "bursting with life, it's ready to gush out of us at any time, you know? One little cut is all it takes."

"Uh huh," K said weakly.

"How did it make you feel," Rose asked, "when that boy threw the bottle at you the other day?"

"I mean, it hurt?"

"No, like," Rose turned her wild eyes toward K, "how did it make you feel?"

K glanced worriedly ahead of them. "Rose, please look at the road."

"How did it make you feel?" she asked again, still staring at him.

"Scared, I guess, Rose please look at the road."

Rose let out a soft giggle. "Did it get your heart racing, blood pumping, adrenaline flowing?"

"No, yeah, I was freaking out, the whole world seemed threatening. Rose, please, look at the road."

Rose looked ahead. "If we crashed into something at this speed, our bodies would be fuckin' wrecked, huh?"

"Yep," K squeaked.

She reached over and grabbed K's hand in hers. "We would be all smashed up together, just oozing fluids all over each other." Strange throaty chuckle. "Or maybe we'd get launched through the windshield."

"Rose, if we die, I'll fucking kill you." That was Iris, in the backseat. K looked back. She wasn't looking up from her phone. K could almost believe she was calm, unconcerned, but there was a tension in her body, a seriousness in her tone.

Rose just cackled. "Oh, we're not gonna die, Iris. Gotta get home, have more fun. We should do something crazy."

Iris sighed. "Ooh, baby," she had put on her normal carefree voice, "I've had enough crazy today. Wanna relax, have a beer or something."

"Nahhh, fuck relaxing," said Rose, "I wanna throw things through people's windows, hehe. I wanna get in a fight. You in, K?"

K just stared ahead. "No thanks."

"Hmf," Rose grumbled. "Pussy."

It wasn't long before they pulled into the driveway of Sodom House; outside the car, Iris gave her arms a stretch. "Oooh, been sitting too long," she cooed. "Wanna go do something normal, K?"

K was midway through saying, "Yes," when Rose snuck up behind him and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Mine!" she declared, and began dragging him toward the house. K shot a pleading look at Iris; he could see it on her face as she weighed her options, eventually shrugging and traipsing off in the direction of uptown. Goddammit.

"So, what should we do now that we're home, sweetie?" Rose asked once they were inside. "Ooh, maybe we could mess with Ganza!"

"Uhhh," K hadn't seen Ganza since the first day he came over here. He was kind of intimidated by her; she was big, bigger than Rose even, in every dimension, taller and more muscular and better endowed. And when she had fucked him she'd seemed animalistic, bestial, rough and brutal and uncompromising in how she used her massive cock.