BeKoming Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cum splattered all over the yellow tile of the shower wall, where the water soon washed it onto the floor to swirl down the drain. And once Karly had achieved climax, all the eroticism was suddenly drained from the memory, she was left standing there under the hot stream of water feeling stale and gross and haunted. Fucked up, she was so fucked up.

She dried off and went to her dorm room to just lay on her bed feeling bad for a while, fragments of memory circling around in her mind, Iris on the couch in her baseball uniform, Skye putting the wig on her, snuggling with Ganza in the aftermath of their sex... Ganza. That was something. Ganza seemed fond of her, Karly thought, and she was bigger than Rose, capable of dealing with her when she was acting out, she understood what an asshole Rose could be. Maybe she could go to Ganza for protection from Rose, and that was how she could feel safe continuing to go to Sodom House.

But Karly seemed to recall that she'd promised to let Ganza do her worst next time. And even though there'd been some fear about that before, right now Karly felt a deep bodily dread at the thought of submitting to more rough sex.

She opened the keyboard on her phone to send a message to Ganza, and spent a while staring at the blinking cursor for a while, uncertain what to say. She eventually settled on just sending, "Hey".

Response almost immediate: "Hey dude!"

Her enthusiasm made Karly smile, but being called 'dude' felt a little bit masculinizing. She typed out, "Could you call me girl instead of dude?" and sat there with her finger hovering over the send button, hesitating. She knew Ganza liked her as a boy, and she felt vulnerable asking to be called 'girl', felt vulnerable letting her know it was something she wanted, and could be withheld. After a few moments thinking, she decided to send, "I liked it better when you called me bitch."

"Lol I bet you did. Slutty little bitch. When you coming over again?"

"Do you know when Rose will be out? Wanted to give you my undivided attention... no interruptions." It was strange, Karly thought as she typed that out, she was still feeling trepidation about getting fucked again, but she slipped back into the role of the little flirt so easily, so comfortably, she felt like herself in a way she hadn't since before Rose had drugged her.

"Fuck. Rose is hard to predict. She skips like most of her classes lol."

Ah. Karly lay her phone down on her chest, a sense of deep despair welling inside her. No way to avoid her except luck, or staying away...

She felt her phone vibrate. Ganza again, "I guess she pretty much always goes to whatever class she has on Tues and Thurs at 4 pm. I know she's trying really hard to fuck the TA lol."

Karly replied, "Hmm, then you'll see me around 4 tomorrow 😜".

"Fuck yes. Can't wait. Gonna rape the shit out of you dude."

Another cold splash of water over Karly's brain; she felt her heart start to race, her breathing become faster.

A few seconds later, "I meant bitch. Lol."

Okay. Okay, she's making an effort to talk to me how I asked her to, Karly thought. That was calming, somewhat. Her hands were trembling, but she was able to type, "Can't rape the willing 😜".

Ganza replied, "Watch me ❤️".

K felt underwater now. God, what was Ganza going to do to her... "What should I wear when I come over?"

"Lol just come over here with nothing on, make it easy for me."

"Lol, unlikely," Karly shot back. "Maybe I'll come in my girly sweater and black skirt."

"Yes! Fuck I'll be drooling."

Karly smiled. She liked being desired.

Tuesday rolled around, and once classes were over K dashed back to her dorm to shower (and, in the shower, she practiced stretching her sphincter by fingering herself, hoping it would help prepare her for Ganza) and put on the blue sweater and black skirt. No underwear beneath, she thought Ganza would appreciate having access.

Nerve-wracking walk up to Sodom House, in the late afternoon the campus was crawling with people, and many of them were definitely looking at her funny, but... You know, most people seemed more invested in whatever they had going on than some weird crossdresser running around, the worst Karly really got was an odd glance before they looked back at their phone. This is fine. This is survivable.

Once on the porch of Sodom House, Karly messaged Ganza, "Hey, I'm outside, come fetch me." For some reason, it seemed flirtier to say "come fetch me".

A minute later, Ganza swung the door open, a wide gorgeous smile on her face. "Hey dude! No one else is around, let's go," and she grabbed Karly's hand and dragged her inside, taking long strides, Karly had to scurry to keep up with her. "Fuck, I've been looking forward to this."

"Yeah," Karly was struggling to maintain her balance, "me too. Hehe, I think you'll like seeing what's under my--"

Ganza had dragged Karly into her bedroom; she slammed the door shut and pushed Karly against the wall. Ganza bent down to press her lips against Karly's, hungry, desperate, Ganza's tongue rammed into Karly's mouth and took a deep taste of her before pulling away to give wet kisses around Karly's face and neck and shoulder, strong fingers running all over her body. Karly could feel the monster in Ganza's jeans start to get hard, as the kisses became sharp little bites Karly giggled, "Ganza, you're like an animal."

"Hmmm, we're all animals. Why hide it?" Ganza took a step away to first peel off her black t-shirt, then lower her jeans to unleash the beast beneath, fuck it was huge, and still growing. She lunged for Karly again, grabbing at her sweater to pull it off, Karly had to quickly raise her arms to avoid the sweater tearing as Ganza removed it. Then Ganza yanked Karly's skirt down, and let out an approving rumble at the sight of her bareness. "Hmmm, no underwear."

Karly's heart was beating fast, Ganza's wild energy was thrilling but it was giving her fear. She managed a giggle. "Figured you'd want access."

"You figured right." Ganza wrapped her arms around Karly and held her tight against her body, ohhh that electrifying sensation of skin against skin all over. Ganza's massive cock was rubbing over the length of Karly's stomach, leaking precum, as her nails ran down Karly's back for a greedy squeeze of her buttocks. Her index finger began working its way into Karly's crack until the tip of the finger pushed into her hole. A teasing sensation, Karly let out a little, "Ah!" Ganza started shoving her middle finger in alongside the index, and here Karly tensed and whined, "Nnh, too much stretching!"

Ganza laughed. "I'm gonna stretch you more than that, bitchboy."

Before Karly could even react to being called a boy again, Ganza scooped her body up into a bridal carry, easy, like Karly was weightless, and took her across the room to lay her down on the bed on her back. "Get your legs up, I want access," Ganza said as she walked toward her dresser for a little bottle of lube. "This did feel better than dry, not gonna lie," she said, working a couple drops onto the length of her shaft, "but I still want plenty of friction, so not too much."

"Uhhh," God, at once Karly was hit with the impending reality of that massive cock being shoved inside her with minimal lubrication, being trapped underneath Ganza, all the power hers, "maybe more preparation?"

Ganza was on her knees on the bed near Karly now. She grabbed at Karly's ankles. "Can't wait anymore. I need another taste of my Kandice."

Oh right, K thought, that was the name I used with her. Did she prefer Karly or was Kandice still good or--

She was jolted from her thoughts by Ganza pressing the massive head of her cock against K's sphincter, God it felt wide. "I can feel you twitching down there," Ganza murmured, and she started pushing, hard. Took a bit of effort, but when she pushed through the entire cockhead popped inside her all at once.

"Ah! Ow, fuck," K tried to wriggle away.

If Ganza had heard, it wasn't obvious, she seemed too lost in the sensation, eyes closed, mouth open, looking almost orgasmic already. "Fuck, you're so tight!"

She drove her length into K, lying down on top of her to hold her in place, her round tits over K's face, K's legs pushed down and to the sides in an uncomfortable split. Didn't take long for Ganza to really get started, roughly ramming her monstrous cock in and out, long, punishing strokes, terrifying speed. Between the weight of Ganza's body on top of her and the gargantuan cock spearing her, K felt like she was being crushed to death, obliterated, on each thrust in she was letting out a deep, pained, "Ohhh, ohhh..."

Ganza was letting out low moans of ecstasy, K could feel her whole body rumbling as she made her noises, "Fuck, fuuuuck it's good..." She was like an animal in heat right now, it wasn't like with Rose where K felt like she was under Rose's power, it was more like K and Ganza were under the same power, this feral delirious lust ripping through Ganza's hulking form to be poured out into K's little body, ow, ow, OW, "I can't," K gasped, "I can't."

Ganza's hand scraped K's hair, something like affection. "You're doing great dude, fuck. Suck on my titty if you need to."

So K's lips found Ganza's nipple and clamped over it, sucking hard, still letting out tender little whines as the assault on her hole continued.

"Yeahhh, that's it. You can bite down if you wanna-- Ah! Hahh, fuck yeah, Mama likes that."

Pouring some of the pain into a bite on Ganza's nipple seemed to help somewhat, but the cock ravaging her hole was still hard to cope with. K started thrusting her hips to rub her own cock against Ganza's belly, alright, yes, that felt better, ohhh God it was too much but it felt better, K soon was feeling the wetness from her own precum all over Ganza's stomach.

"Hahhh," Ganza let out an appreciative gasp, "you're riding that dick so good, FUCK, you're such a good little bottom slut dude, ohhhh..."

As Ganza pushed herself toward orgasm, the pressure K was under built and built, Ganza fucking harder, rougher, deeper, if this kept going K thought she might actually be crushed, but fine, K was grinding her cock against Ganza and lost in a strange desperate horny headspace where the idea of being crushed by cock was euphoric, yes, yes, ruin me break me FUCK ME!

A long anticipatory gasp from Ganza and then K's body was rocked by an explosive release of tension, the monstrous cock giving deep, convulsive thrusts as it spurted into her, Ganza letting out a long ecstatic howl until at last she was finished and rolled off of K to lie on the bed beside her. "Fuck," she breathed.

But K hadn't gotten off yet; her hand moved down to play with her cock.

"Hmm, still horny, huh?" Ganza murmured.

"Yeah, yeah," K squeaked as she kept stroking.

"Tell you what," Ganza put a hand on K's shoulder, "I want you to cum all over my titties. Get on your knees with your ass over my face so I can look at your gaping hole."

So K got in position, looking down at Ganza's big round breasts as she kneeled over her. It wasn't long before she felt that strong hand grabbing her buttock. "I really made it wide, huh?" She sounded pleased with herself.

K nodded, "It feels wide."

"Yeah," Ganza gave her ass a smack, "I stretched the fuck out of your pussy."

"Ah!" Hearing her own hole called a pussy drew K closer to orgasm, she stroked herself furiously, feeling like she'd be unable to stop until she pushed herself over.

"Oh, you like that?" Ganza teased. "Me calling it your pussy?"

"Ahhhh! Yesssss..." K crossed over, little white gobs sprayed from her cock, coating Ganza's breasts, yes, but also littering her stomach and upper thighs. As she came, K felt so warm and satisfied and, fuck, tired, spent, sore.

Once she was finished she lay down beside Ganza, feeling on the verge of passing out. Ganza put an arm around her, and they lay there for a while, not speaking, feeling drunk on each other.

It might have been a half hour before K remembered why she'd come here. Best to have the conversation before Rose returned. "Hey Ganza? Question for you."

"What's up?"

"If, um," she wasn't sure how to start, "if I needed, like, protection from Rose, would you protect me?"

To her surprise, K felt Ganza remove her arm. When she looked over at Ganza she had a confused expression, almost angry. "Are you fucking with us?"

"Wh-what?"

"Like, I wasn't gonna say anything," Ganza sat up now, "I didn't wanna think it meant anything, but, like, yesterday Rose was all like, 'Did you know, Ganza, that K is telling lies about you?' And I didn't wanna bring it up, didn't really believe her, but like... Are you trying to turn us against each other or something dude?"

"No!" K squeaked. She sat up. "No, Ganza, I--"

"Cause it's not gonna happen, dude, like I know Rose can be an asshole but she's like family to me, okay? I'm not gonna let us fall apart over some fucking boy."

Oof. K blinked a couple times, trying to prepare a response. "It's not like that, she just--"

She was cut short by both of Ganza's hands grabbing her by her frizzy hair. Ganza pulled K's face close to hers, angry eyes glaring at her as she demanded, "What did you say to her, anyway, huh? Can you tell me that, what did you fucking say?"

"Ah! I just told her you were gentle!" K gasped. "I told her you were gentle with me and she called me a liar, and I said 'Believe what you want,' and that's literally it, I swear!"

"Oh." The anger seemed to leave her, her grip on K's hair loosened. "Yeah, heh, she probably wouldn't believe that about me, huh." After a moment's hesitation she reached down for K's shoulder. "So, hey--"

K crawled away from her hand. "Don't touch me right now, okay? Just," deep sigh, "just don't."

Ganza frowned. "C'mon dude, I'm sorry," and she reached for K again.

"I said don't," K insisted, louder this time.

"What's going on in here?" That was Iris's voice; K spun around to see her standing in the doorway of Ganza's room in her dirty baseball uniform, a salacious grin on her face.

K looked back to Ganza, who was rubbing the back of her head and looking down. "Nothin'," she muttered.

Iris shrugged. "Alright," and she trudged away.

K got up to follow after her; she noticed that Ganza still seemed down, so she lingered beside her a while. "Hey," she put a hand on Ganza's powerful thigh, "I did have fun. Um, maybe don't do your worst next time though?"

Ganza didn't look up. "Not even sure that was my worst."

"Oh. Okay. I liked it better when you were gentler."

A long pause. "I like this better though."

"Okay. Well, we'll see," and K patted her thigh and walked out to the living room.

By now, Iris was lounging on the couch in her baseball uniform, looking tired. K sat beside her.

Iris grinned. "Hey cutie."

"Hi," K said. She paused a moment, hoping to make some kind of small talk before getting to the big question, but there was really only one thing on her mind. "If I ever need it," she said, "would you be able to protect me from Rose?"

Iris's answer was simple. "Nah."

K spent a while looking at her expectantly, which eventually got her to sigh and add, "Look, Rose is fucking psycho, she's extremely nasty to be in a fight with, and she's stronger than me anyway. Even if I got a good hit in on her that really hurt, I mean, you saw the other day, right? She gets fucking weird when something hurts her. Not worth it."

"I'm not worth it?" K felt wounded.

Iris wrapped an arm around K's shoulder and planted a kiss on her temple. "Hey, if you ever walk away from Rose feeling too roughed up, just find me and I'll make you feel real good, okay? Hmmm," another kiss, "whatever you want baby, your dick sucked, your dick ridden, Iris will make it all better for you."

"Well, thanks," K said, and she stood up and began walking toward the stairwell.

"Aw, c'mon baby, I wanna spend time with you," Iris called at her as she walked away; once K was in the stairwell, she could still hear Iris from downstairs, "Baby? Baby?"

Up in Skye's room now, where she was laying on her bed on her phone. When she noticed K she threw up a peace sign.

"Hey Skye," K asked, sitting down on the edge of her bed, "would you be able to protect me from Rose if I needed you to?"

Skye's expression turned serious; she set her phone to the side. "What happened?"

K didn't want to talk about it in detail. A deep inhalation to steady her breathing before she spoke, "I just know she's intense, and I... if I'm gonna keep coming here I'd want to know I can... you know..."

Skye sat up behind her, wrapping her arms around her upper torso. She planted a kiss on K's cheek before resting her head on K's shoulder. "Ohhhh Karina," Skye murmured.

Jesus, K thought, she'd come up with and discarded a lot of names in a short amount of time. "I, uh, Rose didn't like that name," K said.

"Hmm, fuck her though, right?"

K grinned.

"Don't you like the name? It's your name, you get to decide."

"I've been thinking about Karli. With an 'i'," she added, coming up with that on the spot. "What do you think of that?"

"Hm. I like it," Skye said. "It's cute, it suits you."

Karli couldn't stop grinning. "Thanks."

Skye sighed heavily now. "Look, I could fight her for you, but I can't beat her. She's so much bigger than me." She dragged her nails up and down Karli's upper arms. "Heh. Probably what would happen is we'd both get roughed up and held down and fucked together. Heh, the other girls love coming up with excuses to punishfuck me. Sometimes I even regret what I did, hehe." She planted several kisses all over K's neck. "Maybe they'd force us to kiss, that'd be fun."

K sighed. "I guess. I'm gonna, um," she tugged away from Skye gently, "go do something else now, okay?"

Skye didn't withdraw her hands, but her grip loosened slightly. "I missed you though, Karli. Wanted to hang out."

K kissed Skye on the cheek. "Soon, okay?" She slipped off of Skye's bed, taking a glance back as she left the room. Skye had a disappointed look on her face. Oh well.

As K entered the main room of the second floor, she noticed Valerie's door was slightly ajar. K looked into the room through the crack and saw Valerie sitting on her bed with a textbook and her laptop. K hadn't really interacted with Valerie since that first day she was over here, when she'd snuck under Valerie's skirt to suck her off. She seemed gentle, mild in her temperament, K found it difficult to imagine her in a fight. But she was nearly as tall as Rose, and there was no one else left to ask for protection.

So K nudged the door open a little wider and, when she didn't look up, knocked gently. She raised her head. "Oh, hi!" she said, a pretty smile springing to her face at the sight of K.

"Could we talk for a minute?"

"Oh! Uhhhh," she hastily looked around her bed, finding a bookmark for her textbook, "yeah, definitely, let me just," she carefully lowered her laptop and textbook to a space on the floor, then eagerly patted the bed beside her.

K sat down beside her; a hand was soon wrapped around her shoulder. Valerie was looking at her eagerly. "I'm a little bit scared of Rose," K said after a few moments.

Valerie frowned. "Yeah? Why?"

K huffed. "You know why."

"Yeah." Valerie seemed sad.

"If I needed it," K said, "would you be able to protect me from her?"

"Oh," Valerie giggled softly, "I'm not the one you want to come to for that."

Disappointing, obviously, but giggles weren't what K was expecting. "Why not?"

"Well," she giggled again, twisting a strand of her wavy brown hair, "honestly if I caught Rose being too rough with you, I'd probably just wanna join in."

"Ah." K hadn't expected that from her. "Okay."

Valerie's hand moved up to play with K's frizzy little puff of hair. "If you want," she said, "I could show you how to cope better when it's too much." Now a kiss on her forehead. "Like, give it to you, make it hurt, but then talk you through dealing with it. How does that sound?"