BeKoming Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmm," K's cock was starting to move now, but a nervous churning was starting in her stomach. "I just got fucked really hard by Ganza, I think I'm still pretty sore down there-- Whoa!"

Suddenly K was on her back, Valerie on top of her, those big eyes giving her an intense horny stare from behind her glasses. "Hmm, but that makes this the perfect time though. Like, if you keep coming here, there's gonna be times when we do you one after the other, and that's when you're gonna want to know how to cope. Let me do this, please," at this point K became aware of Valerie's hardness, rubbing against her from under Valerie's skirt, "it'll be good for both of us."

K sighed. Oh, she couldn't help it, she was horny now, her own cock rock hard against the soft fabric of Valerie's skirt. "If I say stop, will you stop?"

Valerie kissed her on the nose. "The point of this exercise," she said, "is to learn to cope even when you want it to stop."

"Then I'll try to deal with it," K said, "but if I say stop, will you stop?"

Valerie sighed, "If you insist. But you're in?"

K nodded. Valerie immediately got up, sliding her skirt down to reveal her long, hard cock. "Legs up," she murmured, "show me your hole."

K raised her legs; a moment later, Valerie's cock was rubbing her buttocks, poised to enter. K felt her body tense. Valerie ran her hands over K's torso. "Relax," she breathed.

"How?"

"Hmmm, try tensing a muscle deliberately, then releasing it." Valerie pressed her tip against K's hole. "In this case," she said, smirking, "try it with your sphincter."

So K clenched her sphincter, then released. "Okay, I did it."

"Good," Valerie murmured, "now, deep, long, slow breaths."

K took in a breath, then released it slowly, another inhalation, then, "Oh! Ohhhhh..."

In a long, firm, deliberate thrust, Valerie buried her whole cock inside K, and held it in place deep inside. This pushed all the air out of K's lungs, and she found herself making shallow little gasps as her body tried to adjust, "Hah! Hah! Hah!"

Valerie was looking down at K, nibbling on her lower lip, the corners of her mouth curling upward. "Deep breaths I said."

With some effort, K managed to take in her next inhalation slow and steady, but, "Oof!" Valerie gave her a painful thrust, God, her hole was still so tender from earlier.

"Keep breathing," Valerie said, and she slammed into K again.

"OH! Fuck..."

Valerie giggled as she withdrew her cock. "Oh, you really are cute when you're in pain. I see why Rose is so into you. Keep breathing, come on," and then another rough thrust inside.

"Hng! Nnh, it's difficult," K protested.

"I'll go easier on you then," Valerie murmured. No hard slam this time, just a series of quick, shallow little prods. Still stung though, K's lips were soon stretched into a wince.

"Better?" Valerie asked, a knowing smirk on her face.

"Uh huh," K squeaked, in a high little voice.

"Still hurts kinda?"

"Yep."

"Good. Work with that. Keep breathing, long deep breaths, yes, just like that. Hmmm, you sweet thing, the girls here are gonna try and make you a slave to the rhythm of their thrusting, every time. And the way you're gonna deal with that is by holding onto a rhythm of your own. So breathe in," thrust, thrust, thrust, "and breathe out, good, good. How're you doing?"

"Okay," K gasped, before another inhalation. Valerie's fucking had gotten rougher since they'd started, longer, harder slams at the same intense speed. K was coping surprisingly well, but the pain had gotten worse. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold it. Her hand went down to play with her cock.

"Ah," Valerie said, smirking, "you already know the most effective way to deal with the pain. However," she lunged for K's wrists, holding them down on the bed near her head, "what are you gonna do if your hands are restrained, huh? Now what?"

K was pretty sure she had started fucking harder just there, rough friction sting on her sphincter as the cock slammed into her, over and over. The way Valerie was bent over her, if K thrust upward she could just about rub her cock against the taut flesh of Valerie's belly. Felt good, a little soothing, K could soon feel her own precum eking out onto Valerie's skin.

Valerie giggled. "You're so persistent, aren't you? But you already know that works, this is supposed to be a learning experience. So..."

In a swift series of movements, Valerie pulled her cock out of K, then rolled her body over so that K was on her belly on the bed. She hoisted K's hips up so that her cock wasn't touching the bed, and, of course, so that she had better access to K's hole. K felt her cock press against her sphincter, but it didn't enter until Valerie had grabbed both of K's hands and moved them onto her back, holding them in place as, "Oh! Ohhhhh," she drove her cock back in.

"Like I said," K could hear the smirk on Valerie's voice, "now what?"

She started ramming her cock into her, roughly, drawing a series of pained, "Hah! Hah! Hah!" noises from K's lips.

"Now what?" Valerie said again, a lower, hungrier tone.

"Fuckin' tell me!" K cried out.

At this, Valerie held her cock still inside, and bent down over K's back so that she could give K a kiss on the neck. "I'm really enjoying this, by the way. You're taking it very well, not trying to get away, not super tense, just letting me have you." She affectionately nuzzled her nose against K's jaw. "One thing I've learned in my psychology classes," she went on, "is that swearing when you're in pain actually does decrease how much it hurts. So I'm gonna start fucking you again in a little bit, and I want you to pick a swear word and just repeat it whenever you need to. You ready?"

"Uhh, not re-- Ah! OW, wow..."

Valerie had started slamming her cock into K again, hard and fast. "Hey, what are you supposed to be doing?" she asked, clearly amused.

Oh right. "Fuck!" K exclaimed, and on each thrust in she repeated, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Hmmm, how's that working for you?" Valerie asked.

"Fuck! I think, fuck, it's helping, fuck, a little. Still a lot," K squeaked.

"Hmmm, well you're taking it well. Such a good boy..."

"Nnagh! Call me a good girl?"

"Hm. Okay," Valerie seemed intrigued by this request. "You're a good girl-- Hah!"

K found herself slamming her ass back into Valerie's thrusts, the pain suddenly transfigured into this bright ecstatic joy. "Say it again!"

"Good girl, goooood girl," Valerie murmured, as she dragged her nails down K's lower back.

Deep scratches. K's first thought was that those were gonna hurt later. But they certainly didn't hurt now, everything was endorphin-soaked thrill, the rough fucking, the lingering sting of the scratches, Valerie's hands now squeezing her buttocks, the low, hungry growls of pleasure Valerie made as she fucked, and most of all that gorgeous thought still bouncing around her brain, "I'm a good girl," K murmured, in a voice she thought sounded drunk, "I'm a good girl..."

It was like a minute-long orgasm, a state of sustained climactic mania. It almost came as a shock when K felt the semen burst out of her cock, it seemed impossible that this bliss could ever end. But she felt the post-orgasmic warmth flood her body, and the frenzy seemed to break, K started to calm down a little...

"Ow!" Oh right, this; her hole had just taken a lot of punishment, and now that she had cum it was suddenly all raw and tender, and Valerie was still fucking.

Valerie let out one of her little giggles at K's pain. "Oh, do you get sensitive after?"

"Nnh, yeah," K whined.

"Hmmm, well I still need to get mine, so," hard slam, "this is a perfect time to keep practicing pain tolerance, huh?"

"Oof! Yeah, okay-- Oh! No, God, I can't..."

She tried to dart away, but Valerie had too tight a grip on her, and forced her down onto the bed, laying down on top of her to hold her in place for some deep, firm rutting. Valerie's face was right near K's now; into her ear, Valerie said, "You can take it, you can give me this."

K writhed under her, uselessly struggling against the cock's brutal rhythm, "I can't," she squeaked.

Valerie kissed her cheek. "You know I really enjoy feeling you wriggle, but it'll be better for you if you just relax." Another kiss, "remember what we've talked about.

K breathed in deeply. She tightened her sphincter, then released. "I'm a good girl," she said softly.

"You are!" Valerie cooed.

K took in another long inhalation that lasted one, two, three of Valerie's thrusts. Again, on the exhalation she said, "I'm a good girl." Her voice sounded pinched, it was obvious from the sound of it that she was close to tears now. The pain was still considerable, yes, but more than that with Valerie holding her down she felt trapped, reminded her of being tied to Rose's bed the other day, it was a struggle not to freak out.

"You wanna cry?" Valerie asked, not unkindly, in between deep slamming thrusts. "It'll probably help if you cry, gives you a nice euphoria."

K tried now to release the tears, even making soft, "Herh! Heurgh!" sounds to try and push them out. Somehow she couldn't do it, like she'd been holding them in too long and now her tear ducts were stuck. "I can't," she gasped.

"Hmm," Valerie drove her cock back in roughly, "let's see what we can do about that. Maybe if I did this--"

She gave K's hair a sharp yank, and, "Nnagh!" the tears started falling, big wet heaving sobs into the sheets as Valerie kept ramming her, "I'm a good girl, good girl..."

"So good, yes, God, ohhhh you sexy little thing," Valerie's voice was a deep lustful growl now, there was a fervency to her thrusting that seemed to signal she was getting closer. Her mouth was still right against K's ear, K could feel her body vibrate from that desperate hungry moan right before she said, "Ohhhh, you're so sweet-- OH! Ohhhh, yes!" The familiar feeling of deep convulsive thrusts as she pumped her semen into K, as she moaned triumphantly, sounding delirious with satisfaction.

When she was finished she pulled out of K and got up off of her before rolling her body over. She looked down at K's face, seeming somewhat concerned. "You okay?"

K wiped some of the wetness away from her cheeks. "Yeah. The crying stopped a little bit ago. It does feel euphoric, you're right. Not hurting now. I mean, kind of aching. Just feel gushy and warm and gooey." K noticed that Valerie was still looking at her with concern. "Those are good things."

"Good, good," Valerie nodded, seeming to relax slightly.

"God, it's so weird to realize that crying actually does help," K went on. "Like, I always kind of felt like you were just supposed to avoid crying, like it was a sign of weakness. I never cried so much before this past week."

Valerie looked sad when she said this. "Yeah?"

"I mean, I never came so much either," K added hastily. "Never felt so," here she lifted her hand to give Valerie's face a tender stroke "desirable before this week."

Valerie grinned. She lowered herself back into a position laying on top of K. "You feel like you learned something from this? Like, it wasn't just me hurting you, it was productive, right?"

"Yessss," K declared, and planted a wet kiss on her cheek.

"Good." A moment passed, then Valerie let out a heavy sigh, "Oh, I was so into hurting you before I came, and now I just feel gross about that. I don't like being this person. I don't like how much I get off on inflicting pain."

"Meh," K replied, "you're a lot more, I don't know, comforting when I'm hurting than Rose or Ganza are."

"Heh. It'd be hard to be less comforting than them," Valerie said bitterly. "I've thought a lot about methods for enduring pain from being fucked because... I mean, it's not that often, it really isn't a huge deal, but sometimes..." Valerie couldn't seem to bring herself to look K in the eye, her head was turned to the side. "They make me, you know, be their bottom. I mean, usually they prefer a boy, and Iris and Skye are always down for it, like I said it's really not that often, but it's hard for me." Shaky breath in and out. "It reminds me of, um. Something that happened a long time ago. And so I just try to find ways of dealing with it better when it happens. Um," she toyed with a strand of her long wavy hair, "I didn't know how to talk about this while we were having sex, but I sort of came up with this... mantra, I guess, that I repeat for myself when it's getting bad. Helps me ground myself. Would you want to hear it?"

"Um, sure!" K said.

Valerie had an embarrassed grin on her face. "It goes like... God I feel silly talking about it, but I just repeat, 'This is not me and I am not this. I am not a bottom, I am a top. This will be over, and I will top again.' So," stiff little shrug, "yeah. It helps that it's a longer thought, more substantial than just repeating a swear word or something, like it forces you to retain some sort of focus away from the sex act and, like the slow breathing, it gives you a separate rhythm. I don't know, it's been effective for me."

K nodded. "I like that. I don't think that exact phrasing would work for me, like," she giggled, "I'm definitely more a bottom than a top."

"Oh yeah, you for sure are," said Valerie, giving her an affectionate stroke down the back. "Well, come up with your own version then. Or don't, it's just a suggestion."

"No, no, I like the idea. Um," K nuzzled at Valerie's neck, "would it be okay if we just laid here quietly for a while, I wanna do some thinking about my mantra."

"Sure," said Valerie. "One thing, about having a mantra I mean, don't say it out loud. I always just repeat it in my head. I don't think it would be as effective if Rose was, like, mocking it. And she would."

So they lay there a while, while K worked out the wording of her own mantra. Eventually, she settled on, "This is not me and I am not this. I like being a bottom even if I don't like this. This will be over, and I will enjoy bottoming again." To crystalize it in her head, she repeated it until she drifted off to sleep in Valerie's arms.

She was awoken by a hard cock pushing its way between her lips; K recoiled away, but a hand caught her hair. "Let me get into your throat," that was Rose, growling.

K relaxed her body and allowed Rose to shove her cock deep down her throat until Rose's golden pubes were pressed against K's lips, choking her and making the tears run down her cheeks. Valerie was still on the bed with her, big spooning K, arms wrapped tight around her holding her in place. "Sorry," Valerie murmured into K's ear, "it sounded fun, I couldn't help myself."

"Hmmm," Rose made shallow thrusts deep in K's throat, K had to struggle to suppress the gagging, "you didn't think you could come to my house without giving me some attention, did you? Don't get confused, I'm the queen here, you gotta pay tribute to me."

In her head, K started the mantra, "This is not me and I am not this. I like being a bottom even if I don't like this," but, hold on... Actually, getting over the shock of this rude awakening, K did like having Rose's massive cock in her throat quite a lot. K could enjoy bottoming right now.

She tightened her lips around the base of Rose's cock and started applying suction, running her tongue back and forth along the width of it. Rose let out an appreciative moan, "FUCK, you're a good slut, you know that?"

K winked at her.

Valerie planted a kiss on K's cheek. K could feel her hard cock rubbing against her backside. "This is gonna be a fun evening," Valerie said.

It was a psychotic thing to do, K thought as she slobbered on Rose's member, to wake someone up by ramming your cock down their throat. She must be psychotic for liking this so much.

*

To Be Continued

*

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. I know it's been a while, but sometimes you have to stop all your works in progress to draft an entire separate novel. Now that I've completed a draft I wanted to take some time away from it so I can edit it with fresh eyes. In the meantime, I'm gonna do a second chapter of Your New Shoulder Devil before I return to that project, that should be coming by the end of August!

Probably my uploads here are going to stay less frequent than they used to be. I'm tremendously grateful to everyone for the enthusiasm people have shown for the Rose stories, and I intend to bring all of this to a conclusion of sorts... eventually. In rereading some of the older stories, particularly the chapters from 2022, I feel like I was letting the quality control slip a little in order to keep the content coming. I want to focus now on making sure the quality stays high.