BeKoming Pt. 06

Story Info
K wakes up tied to Rose's bed, about to be punished...
10.3k words
4.6
6.6k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, semiconsensual, painful, reluctant sex, themes of sexual trauma and gender identity conflict. Proceed with caution.

We're picking up right where we left off in Pt 5, so maybe reread that it it's been a while ;)

*

The thing that made K jolt awake was that she couldn't move her arms.

She'd been dozing half-asleep for a while, eyes too heavy to open, and as she woke up there was a sense of strangeness. She had fallen asleep on the couch last night, she was almost certain, but it felt like bed sheets beneath her, her limbs all spread out. And her head, God, it felt weird, heavy, like her skull was big and stupid, and her stomach was all knotted up, some chemical discomfort deep in her belly. She tried to move her arm to rub her eyes, but it wouldn't move, it seemed stuck on something. Some kind of rough material caught around her wrist. Weird. She didn't think too much of it at first, just tried again to move her arm, this time yanking hard, hoping she'd unstick it. No use. She tried to move her other arm, but it was stuck too.

And that was when the panic started. She started writhing on the bed, desperately trying to get her arms loose, or her legs, FUCK, her legs were stuck too, no not stuck, this was on purpose, what the fuck, what the fuck was happening? She threw her eyes open; she was up in Rose's room, Rose standing over her bare naked with a wicked smile on her lips. "Ahhh, good morning K!"

K looked around at herself; she was naked on the bed, with ropes tying her wrists and ankles to the bed frame. "Whauegh..." K had opened her mouth to speak, but the words weren't coming out right. She tried again, "Whar... Hauew ded..." Why couldn't she talk, what the hell. She was hyperventilating now, nothing was normal, not even herself.

"How did you get up here? I carried you, dummy." Rose let out a weird giggle and gently dragged her sharp nails along the side of K's torso. "If you're feeling a bit out of it, I slipped a little pill down your throat while you were asleep, hehe. Didn't want to wake you while I set this up, wanted it to be a surprise!"

None of this was remotely calming, K's chest was on fire now, still hyperventilating, she found it hard to begin talking again. "Whuh dih... Whuh dih yew gimme?!" she slurred.

"Uhmmm." Rose frowned. "What did I give you? Fuck, forget what it's called. Ah well, you'll be fine. Hmmm," she ran her hand up K's chest, fingers gliding up the skin of K's neck to rest her thumb on K's lips, before pushing her thumb under the upper lip to rub against K's teeth, "you're not gonna finish me off with your hands now, are you you little bitch? Naw, I get to enjoy you exactly how I want this time." Her hand left K's mouth and began running down her chest toward her nipple. "Hehehe, you looked so sweet lying there asleep, I didn't wanna disturb you, but now--"

"Hah!" Rose was squeezing K's nipple hard, it made K's teeth clench up, she writhed uselessly against Rose's fingers.

"Now it's playtime!" Mercifully, she released K's nipple, then dragged her hand longingly down over K's belly. "Hmmm, your smooth little pale boy body, I've got so many toys I wanna use on it. You ever been flogged, sweetie?"

K shook her head fearfully.

Rose raised her eyebrows, then flitted over to the far wall of the room, where a collection of paddles and other punishment gear was hanging. She came walking back a few moments later, brandishing something that was like a whip, only with a bunch of short leather tails. Rose's eyes flashed wickedly at K as she got closer, clearly registering the fear K knew was all over her face.

"This is my flogger," Rose said brightly, "wanna feel her?" She was close enough now to lower the tails of the whip onto K's belly, rubbing them gently back and forth over K's flesh, a tickling sensation that made K let out breathy little giggles, even as she still feared what was coming. "Hmmm," Rose murmured, "cause she wants to feel you. Yeah, she wants to taste you with all her tongues, but she also--"

"Hah! Ow, fuck!" Rose had cracked her hard across the stomach with the flogger, sudden sharp sting that left a lingering raw pain on the flesh.

"Likes to bite, heh heh," and she whacked K again.

"Nnh!"

"Hmmm, you stupid little bitch," whack, "you should've listened to me yesterday," whack, "I told you I didn't want you to get me off with your hand," whack, "now you have to be punished," whack, whack, whack!

By now K's exhalations were anguished little whines that threatened to become sobs. God, yesterday had been so blissful, she'd started to feel like she could wield some amount of power in her relationships with these girls, but now she just felt powerless, abject, and, FUCK, another whack, God it hurt. "I'm sorry," K said, voice quavering, "I'm sorry I didn't listen."

"Mmm. You want it to stop?" Rose whacked K again before she could get an answer.

"FUCK! Yes, yes, I want it to stop." Maybe it was the shock of the pain, but K seemed to have gotten her ability to speak back.

The leather tails stroked the tender skin of K's belly and chest in big circles. "Are you my bitch?"

"Yes-- Ow!"

"You call me Mistress. Again, are you my bitch?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you my whore?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Will you disobey me again?"

"No Mistress."

"Hmm." Ohh, that lust in her eyes, K had found it so exciting these past days, there was still an arousal response to it, but K feared what that lust might make her do. "Will you let me use you however I want?"

K nodded, "Yes Mistress."

Rose tilted her head like a confused dog. "But what if how I want to use you is to keep flogging you?"

K's eyes widened. "No! Nonono-- OW!"

Another whack. Rose made a tisk. "But sweetie, I'm enjoying myself," WHACK!

"Please, please," here the tears started running down K's face, God she felt pathetic, abject, degraded powerless trapped...

Rose leaned in toward her face; K flinched away but Rose still put her tongue on K's cheek and licked a tear stream off her face. A long low rumble, "Hmmm, that's what I like to see. Crying little bitchboy. You know I'm not, like, actually mad, right? It's just fun having an excuse."

"Oh. Okay." Weird little flush of emotions, confused and stupid and like the world had just flipped over, but despite everything the show of affection was nice.

Rose ran a hand down the tender flesh of K's chest. "Your little body is all red now, God I love to see that." She got up on the bed and pressed her body down over K's, strong thighs on either side of her hips, Rose's massive hardness rubbing against her belly. Again this sensation was confusing for K, painful to have the raw skin touched, but there was still an electrifying pleasantness to having Rose's bare flesh against her own, the weight of Rose pressing down on her was soothing in its way even as she felt trapped, at Rose's mercy. Rose started kissing around K's neck. "Ohhh, I enjoy you so much, you know that boy? Thanks for letting me abuse you."

K giggled nervously. "I don't really think I had a choice."

"Nah. But you're a good sport about it," kiss, kiss, "aren't you?" A pointed question, daring K to object

K didn't want to be a good sport about this. But... "Yes Mistress-- Ah!"

Rose took some of the flesh of K's neck into her lips and sucked, hard, until the blood vessels broke. "Another little hickey for you," she murmured, "to remind you I own you." She ground her cock hard against K's belly.

"Mmf!" The nerve endings of her tummy objected to this friction.

"Heh, cute. Hey, guess what, bitchboy?" Rose lifted herself off of K's body. "I'm gonna give you your legs back. But only so I can bend them up and fuck you."

"Yes Mistress," K said, in a weak voice but there was real enthusiasm behind it, being fucked was nice, yes, made her cum, made her feel girly... "Uhh, I prefer if you call me, like, a girl or something, as opposed to 'bitchboy.'"

Rose didn't look up from her work untying K's foot. "Mm. Mkay." She went to work on the other one.

Once both legs were free, Rose bent them up to rest K's ankles on her shoulders. She had a bottle of lube in her hand, poured some onto her fingers then rubbed it against K's orifice.

"Oh!" A nice sensation, finally, so slick and wet, "Thank you Mistress!"

"Heh." Rose was lubing her own cock up now. "Let's see how grateful you are once I've had my way with you."

Rubbing her hardon against K's crack now, teasing sensation, anticipation unbearable, "Ohhhh fuck me," K moaned.

Rose lined her cockhead up against K's sphincter. "You sure about that, sweetie? Sure that's what you want?"

"Fuck me, Mistress!"

A flash of hellfire crossed Rose's eyes, and in one lubricated thrust she drove half her enormous cock into K.

"Hah!" Oh, that was too much, K wriggled forward on the bed trying to get away, mistake, mistake, fuck, but with her hands tied and Rose holding her legs, she couldn't move, her sphincter twitched and throbbed, struggling to adjust to the intrusion.

"Hmmm, fuck that feels good," Rose murmured. "The way you were talking, I was starting to worry I wasn't too much for you. But no, greedy little fuckpig just forgot about how big my dick is," she was slowly withdrawing, "and how much I can hurt you with it."

And she drove it in down to the base. Hit K like an atom bomb, body on fire, stretched too wide, fucked too deep, "Stop it, stop it stop it!"

Rose just let out a low hungry moan. Predatory eyes burning down at K, drinking in the desperation on her face. "You're so--" she gave K a rough jab.

"Ow!"

"FUCKING cute when you're in pain," now a deep slam.

"HAH! Hah, hah, hah..."

"How could I resist?" She flashed her teeth at him. Almost like a smile.

A barrage of hard, fast thrusts, savage, violent, unrelenting, deep painful stab each time, soon K was wailing loudly, thrashing against her, useless.

A punishing slam into K and Rose held her cock deep inside. "Keep it down, okay babe? Do you want the whole house to come up here and fuck you? Maybe you do, you little freak, but I've been craving this personal time." She grabbed at K's cock with her lubricated hand and gave a little stroke.

"Ahhh!" Pleasure, bliss, without meaning to K thrust her cock up into Rose's hand.

"There, that calms you down a little, huh?" Rose rubbed a thumb over K's urethra. "Wonder how you'll react now to THIS!"

A hard, jagged slam, but this time it hit K like a mini-orgasm, she let out a high shuddering moan of pleasure and pain as a little drop of precum rolled down her cock.

"Hmmm, you sound much more agreeable," and another slam.

"OH!"

"Yeah, take it you little bitch," and Rose started going fast again, only now with her hand on K's cock it was this powerful sensation of bliss; K moaned, desperate for release, soon she was thrusting her hips against Rose's fucking, driving the cock deeper into herself.

"Hmmm, look at you go," Rose murmured. "You really are my little whore."

"Yesss Mistress," K gasped, "I'm your whore."

"You wanna cum bad, don't you sweetheart?"

When K opened her mouth to speak she found it hard to keep from drooling. "Yes Mistress!"

"Heh. You know what's gonna happen when you cum though. You're gonna get all sensitive, and Mama gets her favorite part. Ohhh, you sweet thing, I'm gonna hurt your hole, and I'm gonna hurt your cock, and there's nothing you're gonna be able to do about it," and Rose gave one of her evil smiles.

And as K thought about what was coming, she felt a little flush of terror, but that didn't stop the movement of her hips, she kept pushing herself closer, closer, pressure building inside her body, desperate for release, so close, on the cusp of bursting, still not there, keep grinding, keep going, can't stop...

"Hmmm, and you're still riding my dick so good. Guess that means you're into me torturing you after you cum, huh? Little degenerate slut, you deserve everything you get--"

"AH!" The first blast of cum shot out of K, falling heavily on her belly.

Rose sucked in air excitedly at the sight. "Got you. I think you need cum on your face," and she angled K's cock so that the next bursts landed on her cheeks.

K giggled at the wet sensation of her own cum hitting her face, running down her jaw and then dripping from her neck onto the bedsheets beneath, Rose's words reverberating around her head as the warm orgasmic feeling flooded her body, yes I am a little degenerate slut, riding dick so good, get cum on my face, yes, yes, yes...

"Ow!" Suddenly Rose's thrusting hurt, all at once K's ass felt raw and dry and tender and Rose wasn't slowing, pain, pain. K winced, and let out a high whine.

"Ah, there's that pain face," Rose purred. "Fuck, you got tighter, it feels great."

A swift, punishing plunge into K, pushed a loud yelp out of her, then a long, slow slide out before, "OW! Fuck," Rose rammed herself back in, and began another slow withdrawal and another sudden slam.

"Hngk! Nnh..."

"Aww, is it so awful?" Rose teased. "What if I give you a treat, huh? I'll stroke your cock with both hands."

"No! No don't--"

With a wink, Rose wrapped both hands around K's tender cock and began twisting on it in opposite directions. Unbearable, K couldn't even speak to protest, she could just make anguished little, "Uhhh, uhhh," noises. Every inch of her cockflesh was under assault, it wasn't long before K's whole body was shaking, every breath a shudder, squirming and twisting and writhing, useless, no escape.

"Hmmm, you're quivering," Rose murmured, "oh, you dumb little slut, you have no choice but to take what I wanna do to you, you're my prisoner, my plaything, my fucktoy, my little meatpuppet..."

As she ranted, K could feel Rose's body stiffening against hers, could feel a change in the rhythm of her fucking, taut shallow rutting. She was getting close, the tension was building in her body, approaching the point of release, and K was desperate for her to finish, now, so that she'd stop torturing K's cock and hole, but no, still not there, come on, come on...

"Cum in me," K breathed.

"Yeah?" Rose had this manic look of glee in her eyes. "You want my load?"

"Cum in me, cum in me, cum in meeeee," K begged.

She could tell that got Rose closer. "Ohhh, you little freak, you're desperate for me to jizz in you, you want it so bad-- FUCK! AHHHhhhh fuck yes..."

The tightness flowed out of Rose's body into a series of rough, deep, emphatic thrusts into K's body. Her hands left K's cock, her thrusting slowed to a stop. It was over. Her cock still buried in K, Rose planted a flurry of kisses on K's ankle and calf. "Ohhh, fuck that was good." She dove for K's belly and began kissing her around the navel; at this point, her cock slid out of K, she felt the cum gush out of her abused hole. Rose kissed up to K's chest and around her neck until finally crawling up to lie on top of her and kiss around her face; K couldn't help grinning at this. Rose put her mouth right up against K's ear and said, "Hmmm, I really fucking enjoy you, you little cumpig."

K giggled. "Thanks."

"Hey, you should be thanking me for that fat load I shot into you."

"Thank you Mistress," K said, a dutiful tone.

Rose reached a hand out to her bedside table and grabbed a knife.

K's eyes widened. "Uh, what are you gonna do with that?"

"Oh, I'm gonna slit your throat open and drink all your blood," Rose said in a casual voice.

Cold panic. "What?!"

Rose laughed. "Relax, moron, I'm just gonna cut the ropes off your wrists." She reached her hands up to K's left wrist, sliding the knife under the rope and sawing at it. "Yeah, I'm really amazing at tying knots, sometimes they're too tight for me to untie them, so I gotta do this," she said as the knife tore the rope open.

K stretched her arm out to the side and wiggled her fingers. Freedom. "Thank you Mistress."

Rose had just cut through the other rope. "You gave me a real workout, you know that? I had to lug you up the stairs, had to whip you, I did, like, all the work when we were fucking. I'm spent baby. So I dunno, why don't you run off, go do something else, let Mama have a nap. Actually, hey, Mistress has an assignment for you, go to the gym and do some glute and thigh exercises. They'll make your ass juicier, it'll make you girlier looking, you'll like it."

K nodded. "Yes Mistress!"

She wriggled out from under Rose; as she got up off the bed, Rose caught her wrist. "You better come back when I call you, or else I'm gonna hunt you down and fuck you on the quad where everyone can see, got it?"

"Got it." K tried to pull her wrist away, but Rose held on for a moment, a probing look, until at last she released her.

Rose rolled over in bed, murmuring, "Good boy."

K sighed. Fine. Whatever. "Hey Rose, where's my clothes?"

"I dunno," came the sleepy mumble.

By the time K retrieved her clothes (they were in the living room, it turned out) and left, she was still feeling pretty good about this little adventure with Rose. It had ended nicely enough, it felt good to think about Rose talking about how desirable she found K and giving her the kisses. But at some point during the day, she started to remember how scared she'd been early on, how disempowering it was to be tied up and flogged and fucked painfully while restrained, no, nope, too much, can't do that... She didn't want to be put in a position like that again, but she didn't trust Rose to respect it if she asked her not to. Like, fuck, Rose wouldn't even call her a girl. No, Rose absolutely would do it all again, absolutely would go further. And she had a lot of punishment tools on that wall... Rose had fucking drugged her, shit, K had almost forgotten that, that was beyond the pale, unacceptable.

She decided not to go back, cut them off, never see any of them again.

But she woke up on Monday, her roommate gone already, and she stood in front of her closet, contemplating the selection of jeans and men's t-shirts, and then looking over at her small stockpile of girly clothes. God, she didn't want to put all the boy stuff back on, but she felt so afraid of going outside in drag, seeing the weird looks on other students' faces, hearing them whispering in her classes. And all at once she wished she had Rose with her, to take her by the hand and drag her outside, tell her to be brave and call her a dumbass for getting so weepy about what other people think.

K didn't feel strong enough, not by herself. She grabbed an X-Men t-shirt and a pair of jeans and slunk down the stairs out onto the quad. I look like Karl, she told herself, and I'll respond to Karl, but I'm not Karl. Not anymore, she was holding onto that. Who she was now, that was uncertain. But not Karl.

Karly? Maybe. Worth considering.

She sat in her English class trying to follow along with the lecture, but despite herself her mind kept drifting back to the weekend, all the sexual adventures with Rose and them. It shouldn't be a positive memory, she kept trying to tell herself no, don't romanticize it, don't think about it, don't go back.

It was just that no one else looked at... at Karly the way that Rose and the girls did. She'd been drunk all weekend on attention and affirmation, it was enough to make her forget that outside of the Sodom House girls she hadn't made any friends here yet. She was alone.

And as the lonely hours of Monday ground on, her thoughts kept returning to Rose's bedroom, the tongues of the flogger and their sharp licks all over her body. And no matter how scary and disempowering that memory was, as Karly moved through the world of people who didn't know or care about her, she found herself craving that sort of attention again. The memory of Rose's abuse was tugging on Karly's cock as well, and once her classes were over for the day that memory drew her into her dorm's showers, where she could jerk her cock furiously to the thought of herself tied up, so small and useless, drugged, helpless, barely human, just a thing for Rose to hurt, yes, pliant flesh to be enjoyed, to be used, viciously, take me, fuck me, hurt me...

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers