Bela's Story Continues Ch. 04

Story Info
Bela's raunchy past and wild present.
2k words
4.09
13.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
357 Followers

Note: Back by popular demand, continued adventures of our beloved Bela.

It ended up being a simultaneous orgasm for all three of us. I saw Jagan start to buck his hips, going in and out of her ass with surprising ease! And then with one last deep plunge, he stayed in and grunted, clearly shooting his jizz in her ass.

Bela was moaning and groaning and screaming throughout. I was surprised the neighbors had not come running again. Jagan, still in her ass, fell over on his side taking her with him.

That gave the camera a very obscenely erotic view of his dick stuck in her ass, and her gaping pussy in which he had his fingers. She kept shaking. He spooned her for about a minute as she slowly calmed down.

"Unggg!" she gently said as he finally pulled his dick out of her ass. Her ass was coated in his jizz.

Then he made out with her intensely for a minute, both naked until saying,

"You have been fucked in the ass before, right, memsaab? It went in quite easily! I guess sahib has given you good practice."

She blushed and hugged him, giving the camera a quick half smile. Clearly my wife had something more about her past to tell me!

"I need to get going."

He started getting dressed with nervousness as well as pride about having fucked the boss's hot wife in all three holes so thoroughly. He smiled to himself a bit, as if in disbelief.

Bela stayed curled up naked, breathing heavily and playing with her hair. She wore a satisfied glow. Smiling, she stared at the camera, her big boobs rising and falling.

As Jagan exited the house, it sank in. My driver had just given my wife the fuck of her life. And dropped some interesting intel, that there was talk in town of her sex life. At least among my company drivers.

That's what I was thinking as I packed up my stuff and drove myself home. I pulled up to the house to see Asha standing in the window. I waved. She politely waved back and disappeared, looking a little nervous.

Surely she had figured out what was happening, if she saw Jagan walk out after all those noises. I started worrying about the practical implications of so many people knowing that Bela was sleeping around. Thankfully the factory was up and running and my stint in the remote place was about to end. So whatever tongues were wagging would only wag for a few days.

It was still quite hot to me that Bela had diversified her sexual interests so much. Maybe they were always that diverse! I wasn't jealous. I was curious.

I walked in to find the door slightly ajar, which was odd. I was pretty sure I had seen Jagan lock the door behind him. And then I heard sounds of Bela's moans. Wait, had he come back?

I tiptoed my way to the bedroom and was stunned by the sight I could see from an angle just from the hallway.

Bela was being fucked indeed. But not by Jagan. She was on her back with her legs wrapped around the young slender waist of Abhi, the son of her lover Shyam! The guy was fucking her with an inexperienced virginal intensity.

The cameras would later show what had happened. It had abundantly clear to the mother son pair that the boss's wife was getting fucked by the driver. Bela, unused to any company nearby she didn't sleep with already, had hollered a lot.

So when he saw Jagan leave, the young man, who apparently had seen a lot of the sex from the window, used the extra key we had at their place for Shyam, and let himself in. To see if he could get lucky.

He walked into the bedroom to see a naked Bela curled up. She looked at him. Didn't say anything. Abhi took that as a sign. And instantly took his pants off and jumped on the bed.

I later learned that this was Abhi losing his virginity! It's as if Bela had taken the family contract of ending the dry spells of the men. First Shyam and now his young 18 year old son Abhi.

I watched the blur that was his slender ass pounding my wife's pussy between her happy moans. Yet again, I noted, she had obediently opened her legs for a man looking to fuck her. It's like she was incapable of saying no to sex now.

"Unghhh"

I heard Abhi say with his butt clenched. He was clearly cumming right in her unprotected pussy. And she was loving it, pulling him in.

Just like Jagan, as soon as he was done cumming, he seemed in a hurry to leave. He grabbed and licked her boobs one last time before pulling up his pants.

I stepped back into the bathroom. He walked past and quickly exited the house, locking the door behind him.

"I see you." I heard Bela say in a shy voice. She was fingering the creampie Abhi had left her.

My turn, I thought and got on the bed. Her third consecutive fuck and yet she looked so fresh. She stirred and smiled as I got on my knees behind her sideways ass. And then pushed my dick into her wet cunt first.

"I know I was the first one in here."

"Unhhh." my wife moaned as I shoved my whole dick in.

"But what about here?"

I took my dick out and pressed it against her recently fucked asshole. Jagan was right. It went in quite easily!

"Mmmmm" Bela purred in pleasure. No pain!

Her body shook in a spasm of pleasure as I pushed my dick further into her ass. And a broad smile as she put her fingers on my chest.

"Who fucked you up the ass first, Bela?"

"Mmmnn chhnn chnnn...unhhh."

Chandan! That old servant of her neighbor's who had talked her into nudity and other sex games. I thought it had ended when her mom caught them and he got fired.

That got me even harder inside her ass and I started fucking it.

Bela was getting back into her loud wailing mode. I asked her a few follow up questions but she was in no state to answer.

It took me several hours to extract the full story out of my laconic wife.

After he got fired after getting caught with her, a few days later, he accosted Bela as she was in a cycle rickshaw returning from a relative's place. He begged her to get off saying he really needed to talk to her.

She did and he led her down some small alleyways into an abandoned godown. He told her a sob story of how he had been blacklisted in the whole town and no one would give him a job. He said he was going to leave the city and wanted to see her one last time.

He sweet talked her like before into slowly taking her clothes off as he jacked off. It didn't sound like she needed much convincing. Then he said he had no intention of taking her virginity, or it would ruin her marriage chances. But could she please take it in her mouth? He would surely cum very quickly.

She acquiesced. And was on her knees in the abandoned godown with her mouth open in a few seconds. Ever the obedient slut.

Chandan fucked her face hard from what I could gather. He was very keen on shoving his whole dick into her mouth.

It was a long time but he was no closer to cumming. So he said let me just slightly press the dick between your butt cheeks. I won't enter your pussy.

So Bela was bent over on that dusty floor when he sneakily pushed his dick into her ass. She was startled but also turned on. It hurt just a little. He went on. And on. And it started feeling good.

And that's when she had an anal orgasm for the first time. It would not be the last time.

He kept getting her to sneak away a couple of more times before he left town. And fucked her ass and mouth every time.

I was so turned on to hear these details! My seemingly shy innocent wife had been around the block, that too literally fucked in the ass by an old servant!

It was the weekend and I fucked Bela's ass morning evening and night for the next two days as I extracted details of her anal affair with Chandan. I also got her to open up a little bit a few times about some other topics.

"Do you miss Shyam?"

"Sometimes."

"Did he ever fuck you up the ass?"

"No."

"Would you have liked him to?"

Blush and smile.

"You knew Jagan had seen you naked, right?"

Nod.

"So you knew why he came to the door."

She quickly hugged me and buried her face in my chest.

"Abhi might start popping over everyday."

She didn't say anything.

The next day, I was in the office. Jagan had gone to the train station in the next town to pick up some senior executives, so I knew he definitely couldn't go to Bela. I kept checking the camera feeds to see if Abhi tried his luck again. But he didn't.

I saw Bela mostly do chores and watch TV. And then I saw her play with her phone a while.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

"Sir, can I get a couple of hours off please?" He asked, half opening the door.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Sir I..... My wife and son have gone for the new movie." he said and nervously swallowed.

"I see. Sure. Carry on." I smiled and winked.

He blushed a little. His request was a polite way of saying, you clearly know what's going on, so can I please go fuck your always horny wife while my wife is away from home? And I had said, sure, carry on. It was our last few weeks there anyway.

I wrapped up my work and turned on the cameras, when my phone buzzed and then buzzed again.

There were two texts.

One was from Bela.

- Turn on your cameras

I thought to myself, way ahead of you, babe!

The second text was from my boss who was visiting the factory for the first time and whom Jagan had gone to pick up.

- Reached the hotel. Your driver drives really fast!

Oh wow!

Putting two and two together, I realized what had happened!

I had assumed that Bela was exchanging texts with Shyam. It later turned out it was Jagan who had driven to and from the train station at breakneck speed to get enough time for another pop at Bela.

And sure enough, on the screen, there was a knock on the door. Way faster than for it to be Shyam.

I watched as Jagan entered and immediately started kissing Bela. She hungrily kissed him back.

And I got up from my chair.

Her two lovers were going to collide. I needed to be there to make sure no one did anything stupid or possessive. Because we were all just having adult consensual fun here.

I drove one of the office cars home fast. Jagan's car was there as was Shyam's scooter.

Nervous and excited, I walked into the living room. And saw a very erotic sight.

Jagan was sitting on the couch. Bela was riding him. And in her ass at long last was Shyam. Bela's face looked incredibly happy as her two lovers plugged her two holes.

The trio paused and looked at me. Only Bela was smiling. The other two seemed nervous.

"Keep going." I said as I unzipped my pants.

The two men continued to DP my shy wife in alternating strokes as I walked behind the couch and shoved my cock in her mouth.

hornynri
hornynri
357 Followers