All Comments on 'Bela's Story Continues Ch. 04'

by hornynri

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just awful - start to finish.

tunkaitunkai11 months ago

Sir I think you wrote this part in hurry. Bella's lovers shouldn't have to know about her husband so soon.

rahulranacrazy1rahulranacrazy111 months ago

Yay! This just keeps on getting better and better. Got ideas for a few more. Safe to say your plot has surpassed the original story.

Pro10Pro1011 months ago

Thank you for coming back. Is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why?! What was the need?

This is was a near masterpiece of slow burn, tease, seduction and exhibition, and you yourself were doing it so well the iniial parts, but what in the damn hell was this garbage?

No character journey, no story arc, no rationality, all the kink growing on secrecy shattered in moments. Declaring open season on the female lead and just writing he used her and then he used her and then he used her. Why?!

This is such an insult to what the series is. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too rushed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Superb update, the plot is moving forward at a good pace after the world and character building in the previous three iterations. It also nice to know that Bela always had the slut in her and it is being brought out in a very delightful way. I would have liked an opportunity extension of flashback with chandan. Does she get anal Creampie from him, does she swallow his load? Does she ever think about using condom with him?

Also it seems Bela seems to like to be barebacked by her lovers. Is she happy that the she longer needs her lovers to use condom. Is she on the pill? The Creampie she took in her ass and pussy wretched up her slutiness. How does she feel about taking Abhi virginity?

If there is another chapter, I hope we get more thoughts from Bela. Especially about her encounter with Abhi and having him go bareback in her and giving her a nice creampie. How she agreed to have both Javan and Shaym at the same time be DPed by them. Lastly I think it would really hot if all there men finished in her at the same time.

Also I think for the story it would be best that after her gangbang, she ends it with both Shyam and Jagan. The story should focus on next chapter of a more assertive Bela that focus on her taking Abhi has her lover and teaching him the ropes. Gutam can direct the skills Abhi learns while Abhi thinks he is in control. Gutam can also go back to directing the action so he and Bela continue have their awesome sex life, and based on the original premise he is not someone who is thought cuckolded and is in charge of all the action that happens as see in previous chapters.

Lastly if you go with the Abhi subplot, I would love Bela to teach him how to eat her out her out and give her organs Ams that way. In addition she would blow Abhi and let him finish on her face and swallow his load. She would let him take her in the ass and continue to creampie her in both her pussy and ass. lastly she can get knocked up by his young seed before they move away.

No matter how to goes I look forward the next chapter of this and Ass meat.

maverickmojo10maverickmojo1011 months ago

Gave 5 stars for the bold way to revive the story. However this - involvement of husband was too fast. .... Some drama and jealousy between Shyam and Jagan would have been great.

Ideally the first DP should have been with Abhi and husband...and then more sexual transformation should have led to the eventual lovers DP with Shyam and Jagan

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story , waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Felt this is too rushed. There’s enough content to slowly buildup for 4 pages. But it seem compressed away into a single fast paced narration.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for finishing the story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a huge letdown to a so far amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can you complete the story and provide a final chapter on the future for Bela? Does she become a 3 way shared wife? Do more people join in like Shyam's son on a regular basis? What happems when they plan to leave the village? Is there a farewell gangbang for her as a surprise

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad you continued this series. Could you do more Bela stories about her getting naked / exposed in front of others, like the original Beka stories?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Next part???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why you are in so much hurry to close this series? This is your best series in all of your series and specially first 2 parts are much much better than any of your story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked the story. Any info on the next update

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue, eagerly waiting for the next part, its one of the best stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please update next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Next chapter please update

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Hi Author,

Please update the next chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous