Deja Vu (She's Been There Before)

Story Info
Wife and hubby visit a place from her past.
3.5k words
2.99
12.5k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story contains hotwife, wife sharing, cuckold and wife watching themes. If this is not your thing then please look elsewhere.)

I walked in from work tired after a long week, but it was Friday at last.

I found a very excited Linda telling me she had arranged a night away in a hotel for us the following evening and the night was going to be full of big surprises.

The next day we packed our bags, with Linda being extra secretive about what she was packing. I hoped it would include some naughty undies and toys.

Linda told me to head the car to Greenwich as she had booked the ibis and had read that it had had some recent renovations and it was now once again a very nice place to stay. I knew that this was the place where Linda had stayed with her ex, Michael in the past, and she knew that us staying there would give me a kinky thrill.

After we checked in we went out and did the tourist things, had an early dinner walked around some more and stopped for some drinks in a bar. We also stopped at an off licence and bought some drinks to take back to the room.

Once back at the hotel, We took to the shower, washed and teased each other for a while before Linda asked me to leave her to get ready. She asked me to bring her phone, her bag and a drink, so I made her a strong Malibu and pineapple. We had been drinking cider earlier and I hoped the mix of drinks would make her extra naughty. I took her her things and when I left the bathroom she locked the door.

I laid on the bed in my robe and surfed social media for a while. After about an hour I heard the bathroom door unlock. She stepped out looking absolutely gorgeous. Her hair perfect, heavy smokey eye makeup, red lipstick and matching red nails. Her outfit was a tiny black and red lace bra, matching suspender belt and tiny g-string. Her legs covered with black lace top stockings finished with sexy high heels.

I stood and reached out for her, but she said "no touching, just looking" she then told me to strip my robe off and make her another drink. She sat on the corner of the bed as I prepared her drink. My cock was incredibly hard and I was as excited as I'd ever been. I passed her drink and she sipped it slowly as I stood before her.

She reached out and gently stroked my cock with one hand and told me not to move and to put my hands behind my back. It only took a few minutes of this teasing when I told her I was getting close.

Linda laughed "oh poor baby, is your little dick ready to cum. Last time I was in this hotel, maybe it was in this very room, I was playing with a much bigger cock."

She knew the effect this would have on me and I groaned out loud.

"Longer and so much thicker. We have been fantasising about me fucking other men for so long. Men with bigger cocks than yours, it's so much fun that we both share the same fantasies."

As she spoke she continued to edge me. Skillfully keeping on the brink of cumming. She begun to remind me of how we had reached this point of sexual exploration.

"I was a little worried when you asked about my previous lovers. It's so different from fantasising about random men, to talking about men that have actually fucked me. I found it difficult to accept that you would really want to hear about them. You could tell that I was holding back for fear of hurting you too much. But you kept asking, so in the end I gave in and told you all about them and the things we did. I'm so glad I opened up, our sex sessions after those talks are always so intense." She said.

I was now begging for release, I needed to cum so badly.

"No cumming for you until much later." she insisted. And with that she removed her hand from my dick, finished her drink and reached for her little bag.

She unzipped the bag and I could see her toys inside which she ignored, but instead pulled out a little tape measure.

Looking me in the eyes, she said "I think it's time for me to check your cock size. We need to know how you measure up to those bigger men."

I was as big and hard as I'd ever been, so this was sure to be an accurate measurement.

She was about to do it when she stopped and thought for a moment "No I think the measuring can wait till later, but I want to ask you a question. Can you remember a long time ago during our fantasy talk, I told what my favourite cock size was?" She asked

"I think you said 8" I replied

"Yes 8 inches of hard cock, just like the cock I used to play with in this very room." She said while looking deep into my eyes and resuming her edging.

"Do you think I could take such a big cock now, after being with you so many years? "

The question seemed rhetorical, so I just nodded, I couldn't seem to get the words out.

She continued. "Would you like to actually SEE me take such a large cock. Him teasing me with it, before slowly entering me."

Again I just nodded, but that was not enough for Linda. "No babe, answer the question. Do you want to sit on the chair in the corner while I get fucked by a big cock? Can you really handle it? "

She knew I was close to cumming and again stopped teasing my cock. She sat looking up at me waiting for my answer. "YES yes" I blurted out. " I want to watch you take a big cock. I want to see you really let yourself go and become a dirty wife who craves that big cock and spunk, please do it babe, please".

I could see the excitement in her gorgeous eyes, she was biting her lip. "Well tonight I have decided to make your, sorry, our fantasy come true". she said.

Just as she was about to speak again, her phone pinged a text message. She stood up and collected her phone from the desk. She looked so sexy in her outfit it almost made me cum.

She took her phone, read the message and typed out a quick response. She looked at me and said "are you sure, last chance to back out!"

I quickly nodded and she hit send.

Linda headed to the bathroom again and reapplied her lipstick. She came back and told me to place the desk chair in the corner. I was to sit in the chair in my robe and was not to speak unless she asked me something or had a request.

I sat down a took a large gulp of my drink and as I did there was a gentle tap on the door.

Linda took a final look in the mirror, making sure she looked perfect. She came to me and kissed me gently on the lips and said "I love you, always."

Before I could respond she stepped over to the door, checked the spy hole, took a deep breath, opened the door and stood to the side to let him enter.

I saw a man who I'd never actually met, but who was oh so familiar to me.

He came through the doorway, looked at Linda and all he said was "wow!"

He leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. She moaned out loud, forgetting she was still holding the door open. Another couple of guests walked by, a man and a women who giggled as they took in the scene. Linda snapped out trance, blushed and closed the door.

She stood and peeked through the spy hole checking that the couple had moved on.

She was still facing the door as he moved up behind her, he took her wrists and raised them above her head and placed her palms flat on the door.

His hands moved down, exploring every inch of her soft skin. Down her arms, across her shoulders, her back, then her sides which caused her to jump and twist her body because of her ticklishness. He moved his hands across her firm tight belly and down her thighs. She groaned when his hands moved onto her bottom, his fingers exploring her thigh gap.

Linda pushed her bum out towards him trying to increase the pressure she felt.

In return he moved his body closer so they were touching, again she thrust backwards. He begun kissing her neck and shoulders. She turned her head towards him and then they kissed, softly at first, then passionate hard kissing.

She would tell me later that she had almost had an orgasm as she was so turned on just from his kissing and the smell of his aftershave.

Her hands slid down the door and she turned to face him, with one hand she pulled his head hard into hers as they kissed, her fingers running through his dark hair. The other hand she placed on his arse pulling him hard against her. Then as I watched her hand moved around his front and begun to rub his cock through his trousers. As she made contact I saw her eyes widen and heard her moan into his mouth "oh Michael."

This went on for a short time before she took him by the hand and lead him to the bed. She gave me a shy smile as she sat on the end and he stood in front of her.

She had positioned them so that I had a side on view from where I was sitting.

She asked him to remove his shirt and as he unbuttoned it, she continued rubbing the large bulge in the front of his trousers. He removed the shirt and laid it on the desk and his shoes and socks were next.

Linda quickly release his belt and undid his trousers. As they dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them. She rubbed his hard cock through his boxers, and as she did she turned her head towards me and said "Dean it's so big and so hard." She hooked her fingers into his boxers and slowly pulled them down. His big thick cock sprang out almost hitting Linda's face. She gasped when she saw it and wrapped her hands around it. It looked impossibly thick and her tiny hands made it look even more impressive.

Using both hands she slowly begun to stroke the length of his cock. I could see pre-cum on his tip and she used her thumb to spread it around his large cock head.

Linda spoke again to me and said "remove your robe and come and stand next to us". I hesitated for a moment and Linda raised her eyebrows and said "hurry up!"

I did as she asked and stood naked beside them. She removed one of her hands from him and used it to hold my painfully hard cock. She seemed to be weighing our cocks, although the visible difference was clear. After a few moments, she released my cock, and reached for the measure that was still lying on the bed.

The humiliation of what was about to happen increased my arousal beyond measure. To highlight my much smaller cock in front of her ex boyfriend was incredibly painful, but I loved the feeling and wanted it.

She placed the tape measure on my cock and took the measurement. With a mock angry tone of voice she said "I thought you said it was 6" it's not even that long, just over 5.5" long!!!"

My cheeks burned with the humiliation of her words, but my cock throbbed even harder.

She tuned to him, made a show of pulling out more tape, and laid it along his cock. "Ohh yes" she hissed, "just a little over 8 inches a real big thick cock". She was breathing heavily, so obviously excited by the situation. "Do you want to watch me suck his big cock now" she asked me.

I was so torn. A part of me wanted to stop everything. Tell her to stop and send him away. But the much bigger part wanted to see it, needed to see it. The pain of this impossible situation was like a drug and I was addicted to it. I'd had a taste and now craved bigger and bigger hits.

"Well should I suck Michael's big cock." she said again impatiently. She knew from our fantasy play that it turned me on when she used his name.

I nodded my consent, and with a slutty smile she leaned forward, parted her red lipstick covered lips and took his cock head into her mouth. We all moaned in unison. Her from the pleasure of tasting his cock and Pre-cum, him from the sensation of her mouth on his cock and me from the perverse thrill of watching it happen.

She could not take much more than his cock head, but she was making up for it by licking and kissing the length. She was also using one hand to slid along the slippery shaft and one hand lifting and caressing his big heavy balls.

He spoke for the first time. " oh god Linda, you have only had his small dick for so long, but you haven't forgotten how to handle my big cock, it feels so good".

She stopped sucking for a moment and replied "I've thought about it a lot, I've wanted to try a cock like this again for so long" she tilted he head towards me and continued "he started all this, encouraging me to talk and fantasise about other men. About the sex had I'd had in the past. He didn't think it would ever happen for real, but it made me realise I needed it."

She resumed making love to his cock with her mouth, until he warned her he was getting close. Again she looked at me. "I really want to swallow his cum, but I also really need to take his cock inside me while its super hard. What should I do?" she asked.

I also wanted to see her swallow his load, but I had to see her take his thick length. I said "you should fuck him now, I need to see if you can take it".

The she laid back on the bed, leaving her arse cheeks right on the edge. The bed was quite high and her wet shaven cunt was exactly the right height for his cock to be perfectly level. She spread her legs wide and he held them up with her knees resting on his arms.

He lifted a little and rested his thick cock on top of her mound and begun sliding his length up and down between her cunt lips. He started so slowly, just the weight of his cock providing the friction.

She was laying up on her elbows, eyes wide, breathing heavily as she watched. She moaned out loud, "it's rubbing my clit, it's so swollen, this feels amazing, look at his precum."

With every slide we could see his precum leaking out from his large cock head. It's seemed to be pouring out, mixing with my wife's wetness.

She was wriggling around trying to find the right angle that he would slid in. "Fuck me now Michael." she begged " I need it in me."

He continued his teasing "Not yet" he said and nodded in my direction, "tell him exactly what you need."

She looked towards me, I could see the desire in her eyes "I need it, I'm sorry babe, but I want him so much. I couldn't stop now even if you told me to. Tell him Dean, tell him to fuck me please. You know how much I've missed my ex's bigger cock. Tell him how you want me to be a dirty wife for you"

He looked directly at me, waiting. I answered "fuck my wife with your big cock please."

He said "this won't be the last time, once shes had it again she's going to want it again regularly after this."

"She can fuck it anytime she wants, please just fuck her." I said.

He turned his attention back to her, shifted position slightly begun to push his cock against Linda's dripping cunt.

"Thank you babe" she moaned, "I love you so much, but I need his cock."

Mouth open, eyes open wide, she stared as his fat cock head opened her up. And with a little more pressure it popped inside her followed by several inches of thick hard length. She gasped and moaned out loud "OOH FUCK I'm going to cum already".

He pulled back slightly and slid yet more cock into her, and as he did so her body spasmed in orgasm "OHH MICHAEL FUCK ME" she cried out.

He continued to slowly pump, working the whole of his cock into her tight hole. By the time she had finished cumming he had his full length in her.

He paused for a moment, his cock deep inside. She seemed to know he wanted, for her to move further onto the bed. They moved together, his cock seemed to be knotted inside her. Once her head was on the pillow. He held his body in the push up position over her, and once again begun to pump, this time gradually increasing his speed.

"That's it fuck me hard." she demanded. She reached up pulled his head down and they kissed hard and passionate. Her hands pulling his arse into her.

I was amazed to see how she took his whole cock was inside her. His heavy balls slapping against her. She had really opened up for his cock and he was pumping her hard and fast. I was also impressed with his stamina. I'd have cum long ago.

He pulled his mouth away " I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want it?, should I pull out?" He said.

"Don't cum yet" she said and gently pushed his chest. He pulled back sliding out of her and sat back onto his knees.

I felt a wave of disappointment. As risky and dangerous as it was, I craved to see him empty his heavy balls deep inside her.

She told him to lay back on the bed where she had been, head on the pillow. She reached across and retrieved her little bag, reached inside and took out her silver vibrator. She spun around and swung a leg over his body as she mounted him reverse style. Reaching down she took his big cock and held it upright. She moved down slowly as she impaled herself on him. In this position she was able to look directly at me. "Oh yesss Michael" she hissed "this is my favourite position, even better with your big cock.

It was perfect. She was able to control the speed and depth as she applied the vibrator to her clit. She was taking him deep, moaning as she did about how good it felt and how she was going to cum again soon.

His hands were exploring her body as he told her "I'm trying to hold on, but I can't, I'm gonna cum soon, should I pull out?"

"NO, I want it inside me, I want my husband to see you spunk your seed deep into me. Breed my naughty married cunt while he watches." she said.

They both cried out in unison as their orgasms hit. I watched as his large heavy balls contracted as he begun cumming inside her. And her as his cock, cum and her toy pushed her over the edge. It seemed to go on for ages, but finally they slowed and she slid off to the side and laid on the bed.

After a short while with nothing being said, he stood gathered his clothes and stepped into the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later he stepped out of the bathroom fully clothed. He approached the bed, gently kissed her soft lips and turned and left the room closing the door behind him.

Linda opened her eyes, looked at me and said " I hope it was everything you thought it would be, because it was really really good for me."

I stood up, my cock literally dripping. She spun around, her head back on the pillow, she spread her legs as wide as possible and said "now come here and see if you can compete with my big cocked ex."