Belated Birthday Present Pt. 02

Story Info
Birthdays can be a real pain in the ass...
2.6k words
4.47
10.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...the lights were out but suddenly they flicked on and a chorus of girls screamed "Surprise!" I froze. I was standing there in a towel surrounded by five beautiful, naked women, all grinning at me. Karen, Liz, Fiona, Jill and Becky!

Karen was on her knees looking sweet and innocent, "Happy birthday baby! I hope you enjoy your present. I'm sure you're more than ready for it by now. We were getting worried! Now, drop that towel, big guy."

___________________________________________

I must have looked stunned. I was in shock. "Oh my god!" The girls laughed.

"Drop that towel big guy!" Becky demanded.

Oh shit! I had just jerked off. I was such an idiot! I stalled.

"Oh shit! You were in that shower for quite a while. You didn't?" Karen asked, with mock disappointment.

"I, I, I did."

"You promised you wouldn't jerk-off!"

"And I kept that promise until two minutes ago when I was in the shower feeling sorry for myself and I was so horny that I couldn't hold back any longer! I totally misread the situation!"

Becky took charge, "Enough! You jerked off. So what! Probably a good thing. It means we'll have to work a little harder. But first, you need to be punished."

Becky stood up, her gorgeous, tanned, athletic body looked incredible as she stepped up to me, her fingers sliding down between the towel and my skin. She removed it with one hand before pressing her warm body up against me, her thigh connecting with mine, her hand sliding down my back and then slapping my ass. "I'm going to bend you over my knee and spank this ass until it's red. Got it?" The girls were laughing and egging her on.

Becky plopped down on Karen's bed, "Bend over my knees, bitch boy!"

I did as I was told. I felt very exposed and I tried to keep my legs together so the girls couldn't see my ass crack. Becky started by gently rubbing my ass. "Mm, Karen, your boy's in great shape. He must play a lot of hockey." By now the rest of the girls had crawled over and were giggling in anticipation. I could feel the cool air from the wide-open window on my balls.

My cock was still soft but the cool air on my balls and the warmth of Becky's thighs was working. Every time she wiggled or adjusted her position even slightly it felt incredible. Becky suddenly open hand slapped my ass! I was caught completely off guard and it stung! I yelped, laughter all around. I flashed back to when I was young. Suddenly I was bad boy and my mother was spanking me in front of everyone. The sound of the smack echoed in the woods outside Karen's dorm room window.

"I hope you know this hurts me more than it hurts you! Actually, not really!" Smack!

The second blow was harder than the first. The girls were in tears laughing. Becky then let loose with a barrage of smacks. Her open hand coming down so hard on my butt cheeks that the concussion alone was stinging my balls. A few times she grazed my ball sack and it really scared me.

"What did you do? Say it out loud for mommy!"

"I jerked off."

"Why?"

"I was horny."

"But you were told not to jerk off. Why did you disobey?"

"Because I was so turned on by all the teasing that I couldn't control myself."

"What did you think about when you jerked off?"

"Um."

Smack!

"Speak up, bitch boy!"

"Karen."

"Ahh! Isn't that nice! Karen, you've got a keeper here!" The girls were howling. They were laughing so loud everyone in the dorm and outside would have heard it.

"Oh baby, were you really jerking off to me in the shower?" Karen asked.

"I was!", I lied.

"Liar!" Becky was having none of it. Smack! She leaned in close to my ear, her warm breasts grazing my back, "You are a lying little bitch! What were your really thinking about in there you dirty boy and tell the truth!" Smack!

I needed to catch my breath. "I was thinking about everything that happened today. It was pretty crazy!"

"That's more like it! But you're still not telling the whole truth, are you?" Smack!

"I am, that was it, I thought about all of you and all the teasing and I couldn't stop myself from jerking off."

The girls were rolling on the floor laughing. Fiona literally spit out a mouth full of beer. There was no way in hell I was going to tell them what I was really thinking about in there!

"I saw you." Becky stated.

"What?" No!

"I watched you jerk off. You didn't hear me come in, but I was there the whole time! I had a great view of you through the mirror and you were really getting into it. I saw you reach around, arch your back and stick a finger in your ass!" The girls went silent. I heard Karen say 'Oh my god' under her breath. Then Becky wiggled a finger between my butt cheeks, and it came to rest on my butthole. She really had seen it all. That's why I imagined someone had entered. It explains the rush of air and the fluttering shower curtain. She was there the entire time!

"Baby! Did you really stick a finger in your ass?" Karen asked.

"Tell the truth, bitch boy!" Becky demanded.

"I did."

"Oh my god! Hit him again!" Fiona squealed.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Then Becky relented and went back to gently massaging my ass cheeks.

"Your ass is so red right now, big guy, it might be redder than your face!" Becky cooed, as she continued to gently rub my cheeks, occasionally running her fingertip across my asshole. Then she started to slip her had lower and rub my balls and cock. My cock was really firming up and the more it pressed against Becky's warm thigh the harder it got.

"Looks like someone is coming back to life!" Liz said.

"Did you think about having something in your ass, big guy?" Becky inquired, her voice dripping with mock innocence.

I wasn't going to try to bullshit anymore. I decided to just tell the truth. Why not?

"Yes."

"Mm, what was it? Something big?" asked innocent Becky.

"I imagined you fucking me."

"What!" Smack! "You were thinking about me fucking you?"

"Yes."

"With what may I ask? You dirty, filthy boy!"

"You had a big cock!"

The room was completely silent. I felt so naked and exposed. Becky's hand was resting on my ass. Her middle finger right against my asshole. After a long pause, "That's so fucking hot!" Karen said, "Wow!" All the girls looked completely stunned, their eyes were wide, and I can still picture Jill, her eyes locked on mine, biting her bottom lip. There was something so hot about the way she looked at me in that moment. I didn't even know Jill, but I felt that she knew me.

Suddenly, there was whispering, and I felt something cold on my asshole and I realized that Karen had given Becky some lube which she was now applying with her middle finger. It felt amazing and I closed my eyes because I wanted to just go with the flow and had lost the will to resist. I heard and drawer open and close. Becky's finger slowly probed my butthole and gently worked in the lube, adding more and more. It felt amazing. Just then Amy crawled around in front of me and when I opened my eyes all I could see was her ass inches from my face. Then she slowly wiggled her butt so that it was pressing against my face. She smelled so good. I immediately kissed and licked her pussy and her asshole, and she ground it into my face.

"Try this one." I heard Karen say.

"Are you sure?" Becky replied.

"Go slow."

The next thing I felt was something significantly bigger than Becky's finger rubbing against my asshole.

"There's no way that will fit!" Fiona, suddenly concerned for my wellbeing.

"He's taking it." Becky said, giggling.

"Are you ready for my big cock baby? You've dreamed about this; a hot girl fucking your ass." Becky said, all sweet and innocent, her warm body and sultry voice causing me to shiver. It was déjà vu. Then I felt it pressing a little harder against my ass. It wasn't at all like my fantasy. This was real. It felt real, and it felt big. As she pushed it gently against my butthole, I felt a burning sensation.

"Breath baby", Karen advised, "Just relax." I was breathing but I was not relaxed.

"It will only hurt for a few seconds until I get it in past the head." As she said this, the burning sensation increased, my ass felt like it would rip open. She pressed the dildo harder and harder as it eased its way in and with every passing second the pain doubled.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I couldn't take anymore. It really hurt! Then, suddenly, the pain subsided. I felt very full, but the burning sensation had eased a bit.

"It's in. The cock head is all the way in. Wow! How's that feel, girlfriend?" Becky asked. Girlfriend!

I was breathing hard. "It hurts." Giggling.

"Not like you imagined it? Let's see if we can go a little deeper." Becky slowing started to push deeper. I was licking at Jill's asshole and pussy as best I could and now there was a hand stroking my cock from underneath. Karen? I was feeling pain and intense pleasure all at once.

As the dildo slowly slid deeper into my asshole that feeling of fullness was becoming overwhelming and the burning sensation had returned. I imagined it was thicker as it approached the base and there would be no relief this time. I was hyperventilating, and Jill seemed to be enjoying how that felt on her ass and pussy. Finally, Becky stopped and reversed direction, slowly pulling the dildo out. I loved the way it felt going the other way. She started to slowly work it back and forth, never completely pulling it out.

"I'm fucking your ass," Becky stated, "How do you like having a big cock in your ass?"

"Fuck. It hurts." Giggles all around me but not laughter. The girls we all closer now, massaging me and talking in quieter voices.

"I wonder if we can make him cum like this?" Karen mused.

The hand on my cock was now really stroking me and I realized it was Liz because Karen had taken a position in front of Jill, so she could watch my suffering. She sat down on a pillow and spread her legs. Jill immediately buried her face in Karen's pussy. Karen's was looking at me with half-closed eyes as Jill lapped at her and I did my best to lap at Jill, all the while getting fucked in the ass by a giant dildo wielded by Karen's sadistic neighbour and receiving a wonderful hand job from Karen's roommate. Everyone was moaning, and I was starting to feel lightheaded.

"A lot of pre-cum here!" Liz exclaimed.

"Make him taste it. Rub it on Jill's ass." Becky ordered. Liz rubbed her pre-cum covered hand all over Jill's asshole before sticking two fingers into my mouth to suck on. Without thinking I sucked them clean then went back to work on Jill's asshole, licking up the sticky, salty mess as Liz went back to work on my cock. I was so horny.

"Time to reward our little slut for her honesty," Becky said, sounding sexy and legitimately turned on, "You've been a good girl so it's time for your birthday present. You are going to fuck Karen in the ass in front of all of us. But there's a catch. That dildo stays in your ass. On your knees!"

I got down on my knees and Karen did the same, while facing the other way and arching her back. Her sexy round ass cheeks spread wide so I could see her asshole as she slowly backed towards me until her ass brushed up against my hard cock.

"Lube her up." Becky said, squeezing the tube of K-Y into my hand and while I lubed Karen's asshole, Becky lubed up my dick. It felt so amazing I nearly forgot about the giant dildo still in my ass. The other girls were now gathered around silently as Becky guided my cock to Karen's asshole.

"Karen has never had a cock in her ass. But you have and you know how it feels so be gentle."

I grabbed Karen around the waist and pulled her ass against my cock as Becky guided the head to her tight butthole and worked it around the entrance. The feeling was beyond belief and Karen wiggled her ass against my cock. Slowly the head of my cock eased its way in, and I could feel Karen, now very still, breathing heavily. My cock head popped past her sphincter and it was in. Becky held me in that position for an eternity before whispering in my ear to go slow. I took charge now as Becky slipped away. I went slow and Karen was enjoying herself now, playing with her pussy as I slowly fucked her ass. Her ass gripped my cock like a vice, and it squeezed unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was so tight and warm. I couldn't speed up if I wanted to because I would have blown my load right away. I actually had to stop moving completely just to calm down.

Becky slipped behind me and held my waist. I could feel her pressing against my ass and rubbing herself against the base of the dildo. As she did so it sent tremors through my entire body. The dildo seemed to come alive and suddenly I realized that it had. It was vibrating and pulsing in my ass. I didn't know if it was because of Becky's movement or if it had a vibrating feature but whatever it was it felt incredible.

Karen was getting close to orgasm and she pushed back on my cock, forcing it deeper into her ass as she starting to moan. I knew she was coming. The other girls were quiet but close. Liz and Jill were holding each other and kissing. The fullness of the dildo still deep in my ass and the tightness of Karen's asshole was too much for me and I exploded, pumping my cum deep while pulling Karen's ass tight against me. She arched her back and shook like a rag doll. Becky held me just as tight until our orgasms had subsided. She nibbled my ear and whispered, "I'm so fucking horny right now!" as she slowly withdrew the dildo from my ass, the burning sensation returning as the head slipped past my butthole, then quickly subsided. My cock was now spent, and it slipped out of Karen easily, a mixture of cum and lube dripping out of her ass and running down her thigh.

The girls all took turns kissing me and wishing me a Happy Birthday. Liz gave us both towels and we went to the shower to clean up. When we returned the room, it was dark, Liz was 'sleeping', and the other girls had left. I fell asleep almost instantly with Karen's naked body pressed up against me but not before I felt Liz, naked, crawl under the blanket behind me and press up against me. It was the best birthday ever.