Belated Honeymoon Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Gail regrets her actions then they find true happiness.
8.5k words
2.83
19.1k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the flight home I could feel my tummy growling as I sat slumbering. I thought as to why my tummy was tormenting me and remembered that wonderful cock and what it had done to my body over the last few days. Also because I was at the peak of my monthly fertility cycle, I worried that I could very well be pregnant already. It caused some sadness and a lot of guilt as I looked over to my husband sitting next to me reading a paperback he picked up on the island.

Even still, my body betrayed me again as I remembered how wonderful it was to be made love to by such a handsome well endowed man. My panties, which had been slowly receiving the remnants of my lover, were now getting even wetter as my clit started tingling. I fought with myself trying not to remember what I had done back there and tried to concentrate on repairing what damage I might have caused to my marriage.

"Grey, I'm sorry to have gone overboard back on the island. I hope you can forgive me."

"Oh Gail, it's OK. I guess I should be the one to apologize. It was me who pushed you but you did say some pretty mean things to me."

"I know, and I'll make it up to you. I didn't intend to be mean to you, but it seems you liked it."

"I just wanted for us to have some fun. Being away from home where no one we know would see us, it just felt like the place for us to let loose. You know it's been a fantasy of mine for a long time and I honestly don't blame you."

"Really, you mean that. Oh thank God. So, so we're not getting divorced?"

"Are you kidding? I love you and what you did was out of this world."

I just stared at him and saw him smile that grin I've come to grips with over that last year. "What if I'm pregnant?"

Greg's head flew back and I saw him shiver. He reached over and grabbed my hand and placed it over his groin. He was hard as a rock.

"My goodness. What brought that on?"

Again he just gave me that grin. I squeezed him and felt it throb. Not wanting to make a mess in his underwear I pulled away. "You need to behave. Beside people can see us and probably hear us too."

"I don't care. You just turn me on like crazy."

"Well, to bad. Be good." I said and turned away from him and closed my eyes.

Immediately I could recall that feeling which had over powered me for the last three days. That feeling of Brian's huge cock making me come more times than Grey had over that last year. Well, maybe not, but at least the strongest orgasms I ever had.

After settling in after our vacation it was back to work the next day. All seemed to return to normal except for the fact I still had an uneasy feeling of guilt and more importantly, the stress of waiting for my period to start.

Almost two and a half weeks after we got back it started. I thanked God. Greg who hadn't abstained from wanting to get into my knickers every night, now had no choice. He's never wanted me when I was menstruating. I felt so lucky to know I wasn't going to have my three day lover's baby.

I made a promise to myself to never act like that again. It was just crazy. I would never have thought in my wildest dreams that I would risk my marriage on a fling and then to consider I might have actually had another man's baby was reason enough to cleanse myself of those urges, those nasty thoughts.

A week later I was intent on making my husband happy and we had a wonderful dinner, then I made love to him. I was slow to get heated up but I was on a mission. It was actually fun making him smell my panties and when he put his hardness inside me I actually had a small orgasm. I made sure he was completely satisfied and there was no mention of his fantasy or our vacation.

Over the next few weeks his obsession returned and as much as I tried to steer his pillow talk away from it, he seemed determined to mix it into our sex life again.

"Listen Greg. I almost got pregnant. Don't you understand?"

"I know, boy do I know. It was crazy huh? I'm sorry but it just turns me on, I can't help it."

"What if I had gotten pregnant. You wouldn't of thought it was such a turn on then would you?"

"I'm not sure. I mean I know what you did and just the thought of some guy filling you with his stuff.. it made me cum so easily. I really liked the fact you let him do that."

"I can't believe you would say that after all we just went through. It could have been the end of us."

"Why. I wouldn't leave you just cause you got pregnant. Heck, lot's of kids out there aren't the husband's. At least I'd have known who the father really was."

"You have a screw loose. Don't you have any values? How could you live with it knowing I've cuckolded you and you're raising another man's child? I will never again allow a stranger to possibly impregnate me. "

"Well, first off. I do have values. I work hard and am good at what I do. We are good people. At least I'd like to think so. We might not go to church as often as some couples, but we live by the commandments."

"OK, but.."

"Secondly, it wouldn't be the end of us, or our marriage if you had gotten pregnant. I love you and it would have been your child. So I'd love him or her just like they had my own gene's."

"Really."

"And third, you've already cuckolded me and I'm still here aren't I. Actually I kind of like the fact I'm wearing horns everyday now."

I just looked at him and tried to reason his words out.

"Listen baby. If you really aren't into sharing your body, I won't push you anymore. We can live like most people and just be happy with one another. I do love you, you know."

"I love you too sweetheart."

A couple years later I'm cleaning out the closet and find a box hidden under some of Greg's old shoes. I open it up and find a plastic bag with a pair of my panties in it. Under it is an inch thick manuscript that looks like the start of a book or something.

I study the panties and remember them. Then it hit me. They are the ones I wore on the plane home and were so wet when I took them off, they stuck to me. Brian had fucked me that morning I left him. I went to meet my husband, check out of the hotel and taxi to the airport, and never showered

They had a yellow stain over half of the fabric and I dared not open it. I thought why would Greg want to keep my dirty panties? But then he'd always been in awe of those delicate pieces of soft material that cover my womanhood.

I picked up the papers that were clipped together and started reading. An hour later I was still sitting on the floor of the closet, reading. I couldn't believe what he'd written and couldn't put it down. It was basically a diary written in parts detailing his feeling and all the the things he and I had done over the years.

He said he loved me with all his heart and wanted me to be happy. It explained in so many words his desire for me to be completely satisfied and therefore I would never leave him. His words were very heart felt as he described his anguish over me not wanting to have a well endowed lover who could ring my bell. He felt he wasn't man enough to do that properly.

Then he said that he wished for the day I would cuckold him and subsequently humiliate him by having another man's baby. Lastly, he confessed to having a fetish over my panties which was undeniable and wanted me to feminize him and make him wear girly things as I would openly have sex with my boyfriend and rub it in his face.

A lot of the script was stuff I already knew and I skimmed through it rather quickly. One thing though was I found him to be very sensitive about things that had happened and even to some off handed remarks I'd made over the years. It appeared the more mean I was to him the more he liked it and afterward he'd recluse into his world of cuckold stories to get off and briefly satisfy his anguish.

Finally, I put the panties and manuscript back in the box and back like it was. I was confused over what to do and needed to think about it.

Over the next few days I started looking for clues as to what triggered what in his head. I started trying to be more open about how I dressed and would wear some sexy lingerie to watch TV with him. He liked me being sexy, that was certain, and in bed both nights he couldn't wait to feel me, taste me and basically worship my body.

I came to the conclusion that it wouldn't hurt to delve into his fantasies again and see if he was just blowing hot air in his manuscript. I really didn't have any one thing I was trying to accomplish but rather just see if I could ring his bell for a change.

On Friday when he got home from work, I kissed him and said, "Hun, how would you like to wear a pair of my panties. I've been thinking, you kind of just went off that little quirk of yours for no reason, so what do you say?"

"Really, you don't mind? I'd love to."

"OK. Then I'll find you a nice pair and then we'll go out and eat."

Greg was so excited he sat and watched me sort through my drawer. He already had his pants and underwear off and had a anticipatory hard on. "Here you go sweetie. I think these will feel good on you."

"Wow. They're so feminine."

"Yea, I know. Don't you like them?"

"No, I do, but it makes me want to cum just looking at them. I hope I don't have an accident."

He slid them up his legs and proudly showed me his hard-on pooching out the front.

"You'll be fine. You just need to get used them. It's no big deal really. I think they look cute on you."

"You think so? That's nice, you're so sweet. OK I'm ready."

At the restaurant we ate and talked about our work and I told him I was going to look for another job because I was now experienced and didn't feel like I was getting my due. All the other girls were ahead of me in seniority anyway. He agreed and said we should go out after dinner and celebrate my search and who knows, it could be right under my nose.

Sitting at the bar I sipped my gin and tonic waiting for Greg to come back from the bathroom. A nice looking man I'd seen across the bar asked me if he could sit next to me. I was kind of uncertain what to say, but he looked nice, tall and lean with a cute goatee, so I agreed.

He introduced himself as Bob and we chatted away. When Greg came back I introduced him. Of course he wanted to know if we were married and if we came in often. Over the next half hour he pretty much captivated my attention and then asked me to dance. I looked at Greg and he nodded. I reached over to feel him inconspicuously and he was hard. I laughed to myself.

Bob was a perfect gentleman and on our second song pulled me closer and told me I was beautiful. Later he told me he had an appointment early in the morning and had to leave, but slipped me his card. In the bathroom I see where he'd written a message on it. "I would love to meet you some other time. Please call me. I'll make it worth your while."

It was pretty obvious what that meant and I just threw it in my purse and joined Greg who finally said he'd like to go too.

At home in bed I had him keep his panties on. I was turned on already after feeling somewhat special over my admirer's comments. Greg smelled, licked and chewed on my moist panties as he slowly humped the sheets by my feet.

"You really like panties, don't you Greg?"

"Uh huh. Always have."

"Well, why don't you just start wearing them all the time. I wouldn't mind and heck we could even play some games to make you even more randy."

"I'd really like that. I've missed it for so long."

"I know sweetie, I can tell. But if I let you do that then you have to stop stealing my panties and jacking off on them."

"Oh shit, you know?"

"Yea, I know you're a dirty little bugger and you aren't pulling any wool over my eyes when you head off to the computer either."

"Well, sometimes I just need to be by myself. You know how it is and we don't even talk about IT anymore."

"Talk about it? Oh you mean me being a slut?" I laughed. "Yea, I was that one time wasn't I?"

"It's OK, I love you no matter what."

"You do don't you. What would you say if I told you that man wanted me to go to bed with him tonight?"

"That's a no brainer. Any man would love to get into your pants. You're beautiful."

"He told me that too and he gave me his card."

"See, you are."

"So do you still get excited when you think about me doing stuff like that?"

He hesitated for a bit then said, "Honestly, I dream about it all the time."

"You mean you still like the thought of me spreading my legs for another man? Is that what you think about when you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"You know if I ever did something like that again, then there's a good chance I could get pregnant. Remember how scary that was for me?"

Again Greg didn't say anything but pulled my panty crotch aside and slid his tongue inside me, wiggled it around and then went to my clit. It felt wonderful and I was peaking in no time."

I started remembering how wonderful it felt when I was with Brian and how he screwed the crap out of me, making me cum over and over again on his big hard cock. "

I whispered to Greg, "So you want me to fuck another man huh? Do you want me to let him cum inside me?"

Greg slid two fingers into my vagina and started rubbing my g-spot. I started bucking and he went into over drive on my clit. "Oh shit, you're going to make me cum. Oh God, OK I'll do it. Of fuck, I'm cumming. Ah... baby yes, yes. Ahhhh honey, you do that so good."

I had to push his face away. "Slip down those panties and put it in me if you really want me to be a slut again."

He didn't hesitate and he felt harder than I can ever remember.

"Now fuck me like you mean it." and he did to for a good five minutes bringing me ever closer to another good orgasm. I felt like I wanted him to cum in me so I upped the ante.

"Are you going to lick me when I'm full of his cum? Huh? Will you want to fuck me when I'm all nasty down there? Will you keep fucking me when my belly starts to swell?"

"Oh God, yes, please.... I need it."

I felt his cock spasm then throb as he squirted his hot cum as deep as he could. When I felt the first volley it set me off and I quivered. My legs shook and my pussy started convulsing around his rigid shaft. My mind went blank as I rode the wave of spine tingling pleasure.

We laid there trying to catch our breath looking at each other. He stayed inside me and it felt like he still had an erection. "That was a pretty good performance for you Greg. I can't remember you ever being so hard."

"You did it. You made me so horny tonight. Making me wear panties and then flirting with that man. Then you start asking me if I'd like this and that. You know it drives me crazy."

"Yea, so are you having second thoughts now that you've cum?"
"Does it feel like it?" He said and started to fuck me in his own semen.

"I'm not complaining. Question is are you really serious. Do you really want your wife to date other men and maybe get pregnant by one of them? It could easily happen."

"Baby, I do. I want you to let yourself go and be a slut. I don't care how many times you do it, just once would be enough if you'd share that with me. Let me be a part of it, you know?"

"Oh I know alright." I said and felt him pick up his pace.

"I guess I'll not only be looking for a new job but a boyfriend as well. That is after I've gotten you some really nice panties to wear."

"Oh god, panties."

"Yea some really feminine ones, lots of lace, real soft and silky, and even some with satin ruffles. I'll throw away all you man stuff and make you wear them all the time, even to work. You're going to be my sissy. Isn't that wonderful baby?"

"I'll do anything for you if you make me. Just tell me what to do baby. I love you so much."

"Ok, I will from now on." I said and laughed as I thought about a few really nasty things I could make him do. "I really want a baby, so I guess I'll be going off my birth control. It will be so much fun getting pregnant too. I can't wait."

Well that did it and Greg came again but I hardly felt it.


I was lucky enough to land a good job on my third interview. The other two also called later to offer me a position but I'd already accepted the one I really liked anyway. There were three physicians and a male nurse practitioner. I assisted all of them as assigned by the office manager.

It didn't take me long to get the gist of the offices, where everything was and who liked what. After the first week the NP asked me if I'd like to grab a drink after work. I wasn't sure I should because I worked with him.

"Don't worry Gail, it's not like that. It's just I'm single and it's such a drag eating alone. Please."

"OK Donald, but remember I'm married and not even sure if this is proper."

"Ask Susie, she's gone out with me after work before. You could even invite her but I know she has to take her son to soccer practice."

"Where is it, where you want to meet?"

"It's down a block and I'll walk with you when we close up."

So after work we walk down the street and enter this really nice restaurant and bar. We take a seat in the restaurant and I told him I had to text my husband. We sipped our drink sitting next to each other as I texted.

When I was done I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

"What?"

"Oh it's nothing. So you like working there?" he asked.

"I do. It's a challenge for me and I like that. Everyone is friendly and helpful."

"I rent space in the office and feel like the doctors look down on me. It's nice though when they get bombed and I pick up their slack. I'm not trying to steal their patients but they don't seem to mind me treating them. They're all good doctors and have all the bases covered from GYN to GP."

"I haven't seen a lot of patients waiting for you."

"Yea, I know. It's a slow start and if things don't pick up I might have to try a different approach."

"Well if there's anything I can do to help, let me know."

"Actually that's part of why I wanted to talk with you privately . I was wondering if when you answer the phone maybe you could hook me up with a few clients if they don't ask for a particular doctor."

"Oh I don't know. I'm new and don't want to get into trouble."

"I understand, all I ask is for you to keep it in mind."

"OK, I will. Are we going to eat?"

"Sure if you want. You're husband said it was OK right?"

I laughed, "Oh yea, he's OK with it."

"What's that mean?"

"Oh just that he has this thing about me and other men. We went on a belated honeymoon a couple years ago and he wanted me to be a naughty wife, so I was."

"Really, He likes that huh? You're beautiful and if you were my wife I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

I laughed again. "I've been a good girl since then, but lately his fantasies have come into play. I think he wants me to cuckold him again and has even said he'd like it if I had a boyfriend."

"Hey, I'm single."

"Yea, I know, but I work with you."

"I know the saying, don't shit where..."

"Right, well I've also gone off birth control. Actually I've wanted to get pregnant for over two years but with work and all, you know. Don't say anything to Sally, OK?"

"He wants you to date other men and you're not using anything?"

"You got it."

I saw him look at me and he had this gleam in his eyes. I had to look away. After dinner we had another drink and I learned all about where he went to school and stuff. We walked back and I drove home.

When I got in the door Greg was standing there. He took my bag and helped me take off my jacket. Then said, "So how was your date?"

"Greg, it wasn't a date. We just had a few drinks, dinner and talked. I work with him."

"Yea, that's what you said in your text. Does he like you? Did he make a pass?"

I grew angry and walked right past him until I reached the bedroom and just flopped down on the bed. I felt Greg unbuttoning my blouse and helped me take it off. Next he did my skirt and that left me in just my panties, bra and shoes.