Belated Honeymoon Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess I made you happy, huh?"

"You have no idea. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I was hoping you say that. Yes, baby, I will."

"I think you gave me a baby last night. Are you OK with that."

"Yes, and I'll keep getting you pregnant if that's what you want."

"Wooo. One at a time lover boy. I need to tell Greg, and he's going to be so happy."

"How about we seal the deal with one for the road and then I'll bring you home?"

"You don't ever have to ask me that again. I'm a little sore right now but if you're gentle you are welcome to give me some more of your baby batter."

"Greg, I'm home."

"Oh sweetheart, you're finally home."

"Come lie with me. I'm exhausted but you can taste me if you want. I'm full of Don's sperm."

"You weren't suppose to have sex for a week. How come you changed your mind?"

"I didn't, he changed it. I've never had such fabulous sex in my whole life. I'm pretty sure he did the deed, plus he told me he'd be my boyfriend. Isn't that wonderful?"

"So all that work I did looking for a lover for you was for not. He was right under your nose the whole time."

"Yes, right there waiting to be discovered at work no less. He's perfect, in every way. I think we need to talk about our cuckold relationship. I don't want us to do the deed anymore. That's what he's for."

"Oh God, you're not cutting me off are you?"

"Yep, well, from actual intercourse anyway, but you can still use you tongue. You'll just have to find some other ways to masturbate yourself. I'll give you plenty of dirty panties don't worry."

"Baby I love you."

"Get to work Sweetheart, I'm leaking up a storm down there."

"Yum. I guess you are."

After he cleaned up what was all over my thighs and lips I had him masturbate onto my pooched out tummy as I told him my womb was full of Don's fertile sperm. Then he had to lick that up as well. I'd long lost my disgust with him and found fun in pushing his fetishes to our mutual delight.

My lover Don did impregnate me that night and I have a beautiful baby boy whom I named after him. It's been well over a year now and Don, Greg and I are ready to close on a big house with lots of bedrooms. One will be for Greg, and the other smaller ones for the children. Don and I will take the master suite and in there is where we'll be making lots more beautiful babies. I haven't told anyone yet, but another one is already on the way.

I love both my husband and of course my lover. There is no jealousy and we each derive our pleasures differently, but all the elements of a healthy loving caring relationship exist. I wonder if we're the first to actually have a true cuckold arrangement like this. If it works, which I'm sure it will, then why not? Who am I to judge what's right and wrong? All I know is it works for all of us.

The men respect each other and there's hardly ever any disagreements, if there are it's me forgetting to do something for one of them. That usally means I have to make it up to them and I find it's actually a lot of fun. I've even let Greg screw me a few time when I noticed him withdrawing into his cuckold world on the computer. Hell, he's living it, so I let him eat Don's sperm and let him slip it in, but he's not allowed to fuck me, just soak in Don' semen and I massage him with my muscles, taunt him, tease his mind and usually it only takes a couple minutes and he's squirting off.

Love has many avenues and my men love me and I mean love me. I can't get enough of Don's cock and at times I almost feel like it's all too good to be true. I just pinch myself and thank the stars for all the joy these men bring me.

I have to run, Greg and I are going shopping for a new crib.