Belated Honeymoon Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took each shoe off and messaged my feet. I started to relax it felt so good. He'd pulled up my leg which caused them to spread and I watched his face as he kept staring at my panty crotch. I decided to play a game with him.

"See anything you like sweetie?"

"Uh huh. Your panties look so nice on you."

"I'm sorry hun, but I was a good girl tonight. You won't find anything in my pussy but my own juices."

"That's alright baby. I know someday you'll find a boyfriend."

"You really think so, do you?"

"Yes, as long as you keep an open mind, I'm sure of it."

"What if I did, would you like to know?"

"Oh God yes. That's part of our deal remember? I want to help you and be there for you when you've, you know, been naughty."

"I agreed to do that?"

"Come on Gail. Stop playing games, you know we talked about it."

"Ok, but I'm still out on the having sex outside our marriage part. You know I'll be fertile now. We're trying for a baby, right?"

"Yep. A cute little baby."

"So are you going to make me pregnant or do I have to look elsewhere?"

"It doesn't matter to me who gets the job done as long as you get nasty and share all that with me."

"I can't believe you don't want to father your own child."

"Of course I do, but don't you see, it doesn't matter all that much. As long as the biological father has good genes and is healthy like I am then I'm good with it."

"So it's more than paternity, it's about the sex I have then."

"That's what I've been trying to say. I want you to be completely satisfied. I know that because you're such a hot beautiful woman I can't possibly do that for you all by myself."

"I don't know about that. I married you and don't need sex outside our relationship, although that vacation adventure was out of this world. It bothers me that you NEED me to do this."

"Guess everyone has their own kink. Mine is you having a lover and sharing it with me. If a child comes from it then that's great and I know you've wanted one for a long time."

"You can't be that altruistic and only care about me being so satisfied that I won't ever leave you."

"How do you know that?"

"Oh, well I guess.... I just figured that was the reason."

Greg looked at me funny and then down, not saying anything for a minute.

I said, "Listen sweetie, we've gone round and round on me being a slut for you. If I ever decide to do that then I will definitely involve you. In fact you'll be more than involved."

"That's all I ask. One more thing though. I'm sure you know what affect you have on men so the question is, are you able to stop thinking about me, pleasing me, and start thinking about pleasing yourself. Look at them as being available to you and pick one that you really like. I want you to want him, like all the time."

"You shouldn't put those kind of thoughts into my head."

"Baby, I love you and want you to be the happiest woman alive."

"OK, but you might regret this some day."

Over the next couple month or so I dated a half dozen men, but only one date each. It was like I really wasn't that excited about their personality, or they just didn't turn me on and being this was for me, I wanted both. Also considering if I did have sex with a man other than my husband it was likely he would father a child in my body.

My husband and I had sex of course, but me becoming pregnant by him just wasn't happening. I wondered if his desire for me to be bred by another man had something to do with his knowledge of not being able to.

"Greg, I have a question. Are you sterile? Have you ever been tested?"

He looked at me acknowledging my question, but dropped his head. I walked up to him and hugged his head with my hands against my tummy. He kind of uhm'd.

"It's OK you know. You can tell me. I'll still love you no matter what."

"OK, yes. I tested once in college because I got kicked in the nuts playing soccer and they hurt like hell for weeks and weeks."

"Yea, and what did they say."

"I have a very low count and what I do have in my semen aren't very active."

"Oh my goodness. Why haven't you ever told me about this. Don't you think it's something you should share with your WIFE."

"I've wanted to tell you, I did ..... so many times but didn't think you'd still love me."

"Remember the words, 'For better or worse?' that we promised to each other?"

"Oh course, but it makes me less a man and I didn't want to lose your respect."

I had to laugh at that. "RESPECT!"...... "Well my dear, if after finding out you're a sissy and like the thought of licking other guys sperm out of me didn't kill my respect for you, then why would something really important like that make me not respect you?"

"Obviously because you've always told me how much you want children."

"I am so mad at you. Not because you're sterile mind you, but all this bickering about me with other men is all because you want to please me. It all makes so much sense to me now, but you should have told me instead of pushing me to be a unfaithful."

"I know, I know. Spank me or what ever. I love you. I just want you to have a child."

"So this isn't all about you being kinky and the 'Great Sex for me' you so blatantly professed?"

"Well, it is and it isn't. At first it was about finding a way to make you happy and then after I started looking, I got caught up in cuckold phenom. Kind of like cause and effect, a means to an end."

"And me getting pregnant was that end. I'm not happy about this. I need to think."

For almost a week I stewed over what I'd learned. I had to question my feelings and decide if my love for Greg was strong enough to overcome his deceit. I finally concluded that his motivation was altruistic lust, as all he wanted was to make me happy. So I accepted his desires and started to actually consider a plan.

Being I hadn't much luck with the dating thing so far, it occurred to me that I was going about it the wrong way. Yes, I know men like me and think I'm sexy, why I have no idea, but I needed a different approach.

On a Friday after work I told Greg to meet me in the bedroom.

"Ok, sit down. I've decided that I will go along with this plan of yours and we'll work on making it fruitful for both of us. Since this is all about you trying to make me happy, I'm going to jump on this bandwagon of yours, but I'm at the reigns."

"Oh great baby. I can't wait to see what you'd like to do."

"This is what's going to happen. First, being you're my cuckold, you'll do everything I want. Now I'm not going to be mean or anything, but I don't want you arguing with me."

"OK."

"Secondly, we need to find me a lover, a surrogate father for my child. A man with good genes and is healthy. I've decided to be direct. We will run an add in numerous dating sites and spell it out for them. I think being all men like to sew their oats it shouldn't be a problem especially since they won't need to worry about afterwards, or dealing with a child they father."

"I see."

"You will be responsible for weeding out all the undesirables and present to me a dozen men whom I will then date and ultimately decide which one will be my boyfriend."

"Wow, this going to be fun."

"More like a lot of work, but I hope it will be worth it. Oh, by the way, if you get any responses which show their penises, trash them. Although it might be fun to relive our honeymoon vacation with a whopper, I'm more interested in quality."

"OK. I'll make sure they are tested for STD's as well."

"Good point. So tonight we are going out to celebrate our new relationship. I want you to put on some nice panties and we'll head on out, OK?"

"Greg, I like these three. None of the others have impressed me, so I'm going to start having sex with each one when I know I'm mostly safe, fertility wise."

"Good baby. It's nice you're so picky."

"So here's the deal. Your job is done with the selection process. I appreciate all the hard work you've accomplished, but from now on I'm setting it up and you're here for support functions only. Which means you're going to help me get ready knowing that when I come home I'm going to want you to clean up their messes."

"That's great baby. Just let me know ahead of time."

"Another thing. Donald and I have been going out to lunch most days and he's after me as well. I haven't decided if I want to do the guy in the office thing, but he's definitely a possibility. I've helped him a lot and his practice is really taking off."

"Wow, you've got them all lined up."

"I do and tomorrow I have my first date. I'm past my peak so we needn't worry about that, but I want you home tomorrow after work OK?"

"No problem sweetheart."

"Grey, I'm having a hard time deciding. I like all three. Steve has the hardest cock I've ever felt and has the prettiest eyes. Paul is really smart and has great abilities in the bedroom. George is tall, really good looking, lean, and his willy drives me crazy."

"I thought you didn't care about their penis."

"Well, I don't want to make my decision based solely on that, but yea, it's important because he's going to be keeping me satisfied, right?"

"From what you told me after you had sex with each one, it seems they all do that. They also do a pretty good job of filling you up."

Giggling I said, "Guess you're right. Maybe I'll just pick one name out of a hat."

"I'd give it a little more time baby, you'll know when it's time to decide."

I'm at a restaurant with Don. He talked me into meeting him after work again.

"So how's the boyfriend search going Gail?"

"Oh Don. It not as easy as I thought. I like all three of them. I've been getting to know each one better and they're all good lovers to boot. Grey says I'll know eventually if I just keep dating them."

"So what, you're just going to keep getting laid till one of them gets you pregnant?"

"No, I'm searching for the father of my child and he's going to be my boyfriend for a while I hope. I had a date three days ago and Grey went crazy over my dirty panties when I came home."

"He's a real cuckold isn't he."

"Yea, he's really kinky for cleaning me up. I can't date now for a few days because I'm real close to my ovulation."

Our conversation changed after I said that and he asked me to dance as soon as they started playing. He complemented me on how well I moved and I noticed he smelled so nice. Don also kept my wine glass full and within a few hours my head was spinning. I really hadn't realized how many drinks I'd consumed.

He took me to his condo till my head stopped spinning so I could drive home later. His place wasn't far and he told me he'd drive me back after I sobered up. Once inside he had me lie on his bed after he turned down the covers and I took a nap.

I started dreaming. My body felt wonderful as it seemed I was being messaged all over. The faceless man doing the work was so good at stretching my muscles and his warm hands had me moaning. I felt my clothes being removed and then my breast started tingling which in turn made my pussy moist.

My dream felt so real and my body just responded naturally. I wasn't even sure where I was but the pleasure I was feeling keep me from caring. I felt my hair being combed and my temples being messaged. Then it felt like kisses on my neck, then my breast, and before I knew it, my legs were parting.

I was really turned on now and just wished it wouldn't end. It kept getting better as now my labia were being messaged and I knew I was dripping wet. I felt my clitoris move around and then a couple fingers slipped inside me. It was like I was being teased and whoever it was doing this sure knew what buttons to push. I'm sure I was moaning as my clit started sending spikes of joy throughout my body.

I felt like I was floating in a cloud but it was more like I was ascending and before I knew it my whole body started shaking and I woke up and looked right into Don's smiling eyes.

"Oh my God, Don. Was that you? I had no idea you were such a good lover. You just made me orgasm and you're still dressed."

"You were resting so peacefully and I just thought after about an hour or so you might enjoy getting off."

"An hour or so?"

"Yea, I let you sober up a little. I text your husband on your phone and told him where you were. He was OK with it. I'm sorry for taking your clothes off but I have to say you are one gorgeous woman. Your body is perfect."

After he said that I realized I was naked and pulled the covers up over my breast.

"Hey don't worry about me, I've seen enough women in the office and otherwise, I just thought you'd enjoy it more ."

"Well yea.... I did. A lot."

"Gail, I really like you but I wouldn't make a move on you if you didn't want me."

"I don't know. I mean you're like a friend."

"Well, friends make the best lovers."

I smiled at his cute line. "OK big guy. Put up or shut up. Let's even the score here. Strip."

My pussy was still tingling as I watched him remove every little piece of clothing and when he was down to his boxers I said, "Wait, let me do that."

Don walked over to the side of the bed and I sat up. I could feel the steam coming up from my pussy. Leaning forward I put my feet on the floor and felt his chest, then his arms and then wrapped mine around him. I pulled him in as I rested my head on his hairy muscular chest.

Moving lover I squeezed his firm ass and then grabbed his shorts. He was messaging my scalp and hair again, which drives me crazy. Slowly I lowered them and up sprung the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. He was uncut, long, and swollen really wide at the middle. The crown was just peeking out of his foreskin, but the ridge made a rather nice circular protrusion through his thin skin. I had to touch him.

"Oh Gail. You have no idea how long I've waited for you do that."

"I can't believe you're packing such a beautiful piece of man meat."

"You like it. You can have all of me you want princess."

I fought my desire, but couldn't help myself as he pushed my head down and I opened my mouth to taste him. He was warm and oh so hard. My pussy was now flowing to the thought of how nice it would be to feel such a nice specimen in it.

I used my tongue to feel every inch of his organ and allowed it to go to the back of my throat as I sucked as hard as I could. He moved my head up and down fucking me with his prick. Soon I was cupping his huge balls and heard him moan.

At this point I gave up all pretense and knew I had to have him inside me. I pulled away and scooted back up on the mattress. He followed but went between my legs which somehow spread wide open for him. His previous talents were a distant memory as now his tongue was doing what his fingers had done to me some minutes before.

He seems to know exactly what to do and how to do it. My body had no conscious as he delivered it to the clouds like a thrusting missile. My mind exploded time and again to his ministrations.

Who was this man and why hadn't I know what a great lover he was or even suspected he might be. I couldn't think straight and submitted to the pleasure he was bringing me.

It seemed like forever before I felt him kiss my lips for the first time. I could smell myself on him yet it didn't diminish my desire to be taken by him. I gave him every signal I could before I finally had to tell him to fuck me with his beautiful cock.

He had been rubbing it up and down my slit and because of its hardness I was kept on a sexual high I had only previously enjoyed with my honeymoon lover. I wanted it. I wanted to feel that hardness slip into my mushy mess called a vagina. I had to feel it soon or I was going to go out of my mind.

"Please fuck me Don. I don't think I've ever wanted a man as much as I do you right now. Please, I need to feel you."

"Ok princess. I guess I've teased you enough. I'll take it slow to start even thought I know you've been getting a lot of dick lately. You might be surprised to know I'm a little different though."

"You think. Show me big boy."

He did too. Working the head in was not a problem, but I was delighted to feel his foreskin move against my folds exposing his big knob to tantalize me internally. The middle of his shaft was really wide and I felt it opening me up in a way I've never experienced. My juices lubed him easily and once he got the big part past he slipped in to bottom out and I felt like my whole body was plugged with cock.

With precision I'd been previously unaccustomed to, he worked my pussy like a master. Pulling out and going up to tease my g-spot, then to sink it in all the way over and over gave me an extended level of pleasure. It was heaven to feel him touch a place inside me which screamed ouch then turned to joy.

Then as if I hadn't already decided this was the best fuck I've ever had he started hitting my cervix, taking little jabs into it to give me a sensation I'd rarely experienced. It created a itch which he so gallantly scratched by kneading and rubbing it with his crown ridge till it opened up and was begging for his seed.

I had read where a woman's window for conception was only two hours from when her egg was released and that fertile active sperm had to be waiting for it as it moved into one of her Fallopian tubes. I also knew that tomorrow was the day of my ovulation. I knew just how wet, a thin wet, that I'd been all day and it was going to happen right on time. My body knew it too.

Here was Don my colleague with his big beautiful cock knocking at heaven door. My reasoning was minuscule to my body's desires. I had no choice but to give in to it's demands and submit to my lover. To stimulate him into orgasm, filling my womb with his potent sperm and to allow nature to take it destined course.

As one orgasm turned to three I head him moaning that deep masculine sound. A rumble coming from his lungs expressing the uncontrollable event of ejaculation which was soon to follow. His desire to hold back was lost to his bodies need to sew his seeds into his willing partner's hot fertile womanhood, her baby over, her womb.

My body went from trembling to spasms. The contractions of my vagina began to milk his hard penis and demand his release. Don had no choice but to give it up.

Like a symphony crescendo, my mind went blank and all feelings, centered in my pelvis, sent crashing waves of pleasure through every nerve of my body. His hot wetness felt like a drug as it flowed into my deepest recesses. His orgasm extracted volley after volley of his sperm through his cock right at the opening of my cervix.

The volume alone was enough to give me notice but when I felt it flowing into my womb I swear I was never going to feel anything as wonderful ever again. His huge width must have plugged my vagina because he kept coming and coming inside me like some pump that wouldn't shut off and my tummy swelled. I had no idea a man could produce so much semen.

I was past the point of thinking. Lying there with him inside me was communion, but his weight and the fullness inside me gave me such a glorious feeling of happiness.

I woke to the feeling of his weight shifting. My body had regained it's normal feeling and I felt the need to pee. Opening my eyes I see Don behind me with his cock still inside me with him lying over my one leg, my little ass to him.

Straightening my leg I felt him slip out and I sat up. I had a hard time walking but made it to the bathroom and it seemed to take forever for me to relax enough to pee. When I finally did it felt so good.

Next to the bed I saw his clock, 5:30. Looking at him I could see his beautiful cock. I crawled in to lie next to him and kissed his lips. I felt him respond and kiss me back. He started to say something but I shushed him.

"I don't know what happened last night but whatever it was, I want it again."