Belinda's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held up my hand and said, "Sit." He remained in his chair but at high alert. I looked at him and said, "I wanted to kill you both, but my big sister talked me out of it." I continued, "I'm not going to make a scene. Hell, I didn't even bring a gun."

I looked back at Debbie and asked, "Do I have your attention, Bitch?"

She had that, deer in the headlights look. She nodded her head.

I said, "You need to listen closely. This is what you need to know, and it is very important that you understand. There might be a test later." I paused and made a show of taking a deep breath. I said, "If I ever catch the two of you within a stone's throw of each other again, I will make you very sorry. I will rip those oversized titties of yours, that you are so proud of, right off your chest and throw them out into the street. Then I intend to fuck-up your face so badly that no man like my husband will ever want to look at you again." I took another breath. I continued, "Lastly, I will call your husband and offer him a little bit of pussy on the side. I will have him in bed that same day, and (I paused here and used two fingers on each hand to illustrate quotation marks in the air) after I fuck him, "silly," I will tell him why I did it."

Debbie sat frozen in place. Raw fear was in her face. She had nothing to say.

I said, "This seedy little affair is over. Isn't it?"

She nodded.

I said, "When I snap my fingers, you will snap out of your trance and get your slutty ass out of my sight." I reached across the table and snapped my fingers about an inch in front of her nose.

She knocked her chair over getting out of it and then paused long enough to pick it up. She struggled with the door before she realized that she had to push rather than pull to open it. She was gone.

I looked at Bobby. With a smile and in a sweet conversational tone, I asked, "What did she order?"

He replied, "Chicken enchiladas."

I said sweetly, "Oh that sounds good. We can have lunch together." That's what we did.

While we ate, I let Bobby stew in his own juices, so to speak. I didn't say another word to him. He was afraid to talk to me.

I motioned for Paco to bring me my tacos and told him to put them on Bobby's bill.

Just before I left, I looked at Bobby and said, "This seedy little affair is over. Isn't it?"

He actually chuckled and said, "Yes Ma'am. It damn sure is."

I said, "The kids will be at Jean's house tonight. You will be home after work and in time for supper. We will hash this out." I wanted to let him stew for a few more hours. For him, it would be like anticipating a trip to the dentist's office.

XXXXX

Bobby arrived at our home just before six. I had our dinner on the table except for the steaks and the baked potatoes. The outdoor grill was up to temperature and the potatoes were in the oven and almost finished.

I was squeaky clean, fresh from my shower, and wearing nothing but an oversized T-shirt from Bobby's drawer. It was baggy on me and it covered everything important but just barely. Bobby has always said this was my sexiest look. At the time, I did not intend to fuck him, but I wanted him to see what he was missing.

I heard him park his truck in the garage. He must have just sat there in it for a while. He didn't come into the house for several minutes.

I sat on a stool at the kitchen island. My intent here was to be the first thing he saw when he walked in.

At length, He came through the door. Upon seeing me, he stopped in his tracks as if he was waiting for instructions. In a pleasant voice, I said, "Go up and shower, our dinner will be ready by the time you return."

He said, "Belinda, I am so sorry and ashamed of myself."

I cut him off and said, "We can talk later."

Twenty minutes passed. I was sitting at the table in the dining room when Bobby came down the stairs. I could see at his collar and at his ankles that he was wearing pajamas under his light robe. He never wore pajamas unless there was company in the house.

There was a twenty-ounce USDA Prime porterhouse steak sizzling on an iron plate at bobby's place at the table. It looked to be burnt on the outside, but I knew that it would still be pink, almost to the point of being bloody in the middle. That's how Bobby liked his meat. A smaller one that was cooked a bit more thoroughly rested on my plate.

A garden salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and radishes sat beside each plate next to a large Idaho baked potato on a separate dish. A bottle of Bobby's favorite Cabernet sat open and breathing on the table, but it hadn't been poured. All of Bobby's favorite dressings, condiments, and trimmings were available. I also had a dessert in the refrigerator, but I didn't expect it to be eaten until later, maybe.

The meal had been prepared especially for Bobby. Everything was perfect and the table was set beautifully.

Bobby said, "Let me say the blessing."

Bobby was not particularly religious, and I wasn't either for that matter. We did attend church for the benefit of the children, and it was our habit to say grace at mealtimes for the same reason. I acquiesced with a nod of my head.

Bobby closed his eyes and said, "Lord, thank you for this rich and beautiful meal that you have provided and set before us." He paused and continued, "I sit here in shame before you and the wife that you have given me to love. I know that I deserve some time in hell for the most recent and grievous sin that I have committed. I have broken my vows to her that I once uttered in your presence. I pray that one day you might forgive me." There was another pause here. He said, "I pray too, that you will take Belinda's hand and lead her down a path that will take her to a place where she can forgive me for the indescribable pain that I know I have caused her." Then he said, "My shame is unbearable and my repentance is true and given in faith. Please forgive me. I am a weak and unworthy soul. Amen."

When I opened my eyes and looked across the table at him, he was looking right into my eyes. He didn't get the, "Amen," from me that he was looking for. His prayer hadn't been to God, but to me.

I picked up the wine bottle and poured for him. I sat it back on the table and turned my wine glass upside down. I sliced off a small bite of my steak and put it in my mouth. I chewed and swallowed. It was very good. I changed forks and began to eat my salad. I didn't speak until he did.

Finally, he said, "This is not what I expected to come home to." A moment later, he added, "The food is wonderful and your mode of dress speaks of a happier time."

I replied, "Bobby, this is all Jean's idea. She has been through something similar to this and she has advised me on how I should handle it. The food and the T-shirt that I am wearing are to give you a reminder of what you have put in jeopardy." Then I gave him some of what he wanted. I said, "I wanted to kill you. I wanted to kill you more than I wanted to kill that little bitch that you've been fucking." He flinched at my hard language. I paused and then went on. "Big Sister helped me calm down and then she asked me if we still loved each other. I know you love our babies and me. We all love you too. I will always love you, no matter how this turns out. That statement is unconditional, Bobby. I will always love you."

I let myself go quiet while I ate a bit more of my salad. Bobby sat with his head down, and he was just toying with his food. I finished with the salad. It was small.

At length, I said, "Jean also told me that I would have to forgive you at some point and she reminded me of a time that I had fucked-up royally when we were younger. She reminded me that I had been forgiven by the people that loved me." I said, "I am going to try very hard to find it in my heart to forgive you, Bobby."

He looked up at me and his black eyes brightened almost imperceptibly.

I said, "That's not going to happen today. There is no way I can make you understand the hurt I am feeling inside and trying so hard to conceal." After a slight hesitation, I said, "You...no, we are in deep shit."

I went quiet again and continued to eat small bites of the fine cut of meat that lay before me and the best baked potato I had ever made. Bobby wasn't eating. He just pushed his food around on his plate.

He said, "I do love you, Belinda. I am so sorry for hurting you."

I lost it. I stood and walked to him. I slapped him hard across the face and then I slapped him again. He managed to stand. I balled my hands into fists and pummeled his face and chest as hard as I could. I couldn't see him through the tears in my eyes. My whole body was wracked with heaving sobs.

He stood still and didn't try to defend himself. He absorbed my blows and let me vent my rage until I became too tired to go on. He gathered me into his arms and held me while I cried. He held me for a long time. That's what I needed. I thought, "I'm not going to surrender my husband up to some little blonde trollop." I whispered, "Take me upstairs and fuck me, Bobby." That too was part of the way I had decided to fight."

I felt the rigid muscles in Bobby's body relax. He picked me up as if I weighed nothing and carried me up the stairs. He sat me on the bed and pulled the T-shirt off me. I found my way under the covers while he undressed. In a matter of fifteen seconds, he was naked and beside me. He rolled on top of me. He didn't crush me under his weight, but he did pin me to the mattress. Our lips met and I parted mine to let his tongue find access to mine. I spread my legs a bit more too. I surrendered access to my lower body. There was no need for foreplay. My juices were leaking out of me and I could feel them trickling down the crack of my ass.

Bobby's arousal was at least a match for mine. He easily slipped his hard cock inside me. I seemed to fill the terrible emptiness that I had been experiencing for the last two days. He held me and kissed me. He began to fuck me slowly. I wrapped him in my legs and tried to match the rhythm of his thrusts with those of my own. We were so good together. We fucked each other.

I cried while he fucked me. I couldn't help it. He held me tighter and fucked me harder. This was going to be a quickie for both of us. Emotion was driving it. I couldn't hold out and Bobby wouldn't even try. My baby orgasms had started already. One followed the other and electric fire danced up and down my spine.

My orgasm came first. My body froze and then quivered in time with the natural vibration of the universe. Bobby understood my body's language. His sweet cock was at the center of my world. I felt the throb of it as he injected his first jet of cum into my body. We shared our climax and made it last and last.

We went to the peak, hesitated there, and then started down together. Bobby continued to fuck me and his cock remained stiff and up to the challenge. I retook control of my body and began to undulate under him while my Kegel muscles massaged him and sucked the last drops of semen out of him. I wanted it all. I didn't want him to save any for the blonde bitch. Tears welled up in my eyes again. I cried. I had another baby orgasm and then another.

Bobby rolled off me and gathered me into his arms. We spooned together and he held me tightly. Neither of us spoke. I wrapped his right hand around my left breast. He took the hint and massaged it so gently. It felt so good. I lay in his arms and cried.

I thought about his sperm swimming in my belly. They wouldn't find the egg that they were looking for. My tubes had been tied years before. I thought, "These are the very same sperm cells that would have been looking for an egg in Debby's belly if I hadn't been there to take my husband back from her." I thought, "They may have found an egg inside her. Maybe I have cheated them." I cried.

Sleep came for me. I let it take me. It was blissful if only temporary relief from the pain in my heart.

The days passed. I suffered through my torment and Bobby suffered through his. We both became better. I told him about my conversation with Jean before our episode at Paco's. I gave her credit for saving our marriage. I said that I was able to forgive him because my father had forgiven me for being too pregnant at our wedding.

He said, "I think the part about, "Boys will be boys," is what did it."

I made it clear that he shouldn't make light of what happened. If it happened again, we wouldn't get through it as a couple.

The last thing that I shared with him was the feeling that his stepping out of line was partially my fault. I told him that I had allowed him to become bored with our sex life and me. I promised that I wouldn't let that happen again. I promised that I would never tell him, no and I would be up for any nasty or kinky thing that he wanted to do as long as he didn't harm me. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "You can hurt me a little bit if you want to." I enjoy that when I'm in the right mood.

He surprised me. He asked, "What if I want to share you with one or two of my buddies?"

That shocked me and I became speechless for a few seconds. I had no idea that he could conceive of such a thing. I made myself recover and think of a comeback. I threw him a curveball. I said, "Our vows have already been broken and the Bible says that wives should submit to their husbands. I guess you will have to decide whether we should do something like that."

He shut up and changed the subject. We later dabbled in BDSM and shared some of the nastiest sex you can imagine. We even tried anal play. I think that was brought on because of what I had said to Debbie. Nothing like that had ever happened before. It was an enjoyable experience for me. I liked it more than I let on. He never brought up sharing me with anyone again.

I truly did forgive Bobby in time, but I couldn't forget and he knew that too. I pretended to forget. That was the best I could do. Truthfully, our relationship never recovered completely, but we do love each other and my children didn't have to grow up without their father. I thought, "Maybe, I just don't like him as much as I once did."

To be continued...