Belinda's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down in my car and the butterflies came back. I was sorely tempted to find a way to go by Kevin's house one evening. I thought, "Girl, you had better not spend any more time with him."

I cranked up the car and started for home, but then I decided to drive by the sex shop just to see if it was still there. It was only fifteen miles away. It was still there. It wasn't the same nasty place that I remembered. It was bigger, brighter, and much cleaner than before. I realized that the building seemed new, or at least totally refurbished. I decided to go in. I left twenty minutes later with an unbelievable lifelike eight-inch dildo, a set of ben wa balls, a vibrating thing called a Rabbit, and a vibrating egg with a wireless control. The dildo was flesh-colored, not black. I couldn't wait to get home.

I laughed when I thought about it. I had been propositioned more at the country club than I had at the sex shop. I only got two offers at the sex shop. Both, of course, were from strangers and both were coarse and offensive. One guy had offered me fifty bucks. That was an insult in itself. I thought, "Surely, I'm worth more than that."

Kevin came back to my mind. I could see his bright hazel eyes and the sexy two-day stubble on his face. I wanted to make myself sore rubbing my pussy in that rough stubble. I wanted to suck his dick into my mouth and then down my throat. I wanted to feel his oversized cock throbbing deep in my pussy. I thought, "What's coming over you girl?" I had no answer for myself. I spoke to myself aloud. I said, "You had better stay away from him. You will get caught."

Life went on and things went downhill from where it was. It seemed that Bobby had less and less interest. We did have the occasional evening when Bobby would come home in the proper mood. We would fuck like bunny rabbits and enjoy each other as we did when we were kids in our little cheap apartment. Those times happened less and less often.

The kids seldom came home and I spent more and more of my time alone. I had no one to talk to. I tried to confide in Jean once, but that turned out badly. I mentioned that I had dreams about cheating with other men. She became extremely angry and informed me that wasn't an option.

She said, "Belinda, cheating on Bobby is something you don't even want to contemplate." She said, "There is a double standard for a reason. Your Bobby is an alpha dog and he will not accept being cuckolded. Your relationship with him would not survive if you got caught." She took a deep breath and continued, "He would be incapable of forgiving you as you did him. Someone would likely be seriously injured or killed. It would most probably be your lover, but it could very well be you." After another deep breath, she went on, "Girl, you had better not cheat on Bobby and if you do, you had better damn well not get caught." Then she calmed herself a bit and asked, "How difficult do you think it would be to keep a secret like that for the rest of your life? Keep in mind that there will be at least one other person that will know of your indiscretion at the outset." We both were quiet for a time. At length and in her normal voice she said, "I don't want to ever hear you mention this again." She said, "If it happens, I don't want to know about it. I don't want to be responsible for keeping that secret for you."

I was successful in staying just out of Kevin's reach. That was a close-run thing some of the time. I couldn't force myself to stay completely away from him, and he continued to tempt me anytime we were together. I dreamed about him at night and fantasized about him while I played with my toys. Through all of that, I came to know what a good man he really was. He never tried to hustle me or talk me into anything. He did make me understand that he was available to me. We became friends and I learned to trust him more and more.

At length, it got to the point where it was too difficult for me to be near him in a friendly sort of way and at the same time be continuously on guard against letting our relationship get completely out of hand. I told him my feelings and he had no trouble understanding. It was hard for him too. Our physical interactions had been limited to having lunch together at the club and he would give me a free tennis lesson occasionally. We gave up those things. We still pass flirts when we see each other, but we never talk. I wanted so much to fuck him.

I never knew if Bobby had known about my lunch dates with Kevin or if he hadn't. Sometimes I felt as though he was watching over my shoulder. He never mentioned it, so I did. Bobby let it go seemingly with no concern.

Bobby continued to find less time for me. My frustrations grew at a proportional rate. I spent a lot of time on computer porn sites. I played with my toys. I played with them a lot. I added to my collection. I finally bought that ten-inch black dildo. It was too big. It didn't bring me pleasure. The toys were only a poor substitute for what I was missing anyway. They couldn't replace Bobby. After a time, they just weren't enough.

One night after Bobby and I had one of our rare good times together, I tried to talk to him about my feelings. I wanted to make him understand what was happening between us. He didn't want to hear it. I asked if he remembered talking about sharing me with his friends.

He got very serious and said, "Yes I do remember. I was just testing you. You said that our vows had been broken and the Bible said that wives were supposed to submit to their husbands. You said that you would do anything that I wanted you to." He looked hard into my eyes and said, "You belong to me, Belinda, and that will never happen. I could never share you with anyone." Then he asked, "Do you understand?"

I nodded. Bobby rolled over and went to sleep. I felt so alone as I lay there on my side of the bed. I cried.

The months passed. Things didn't improve. Bobby and I lived together and we were pleasant with each other. Bobby's business was still expanding and he was absorbed in making it prosper. He had even less time for me. We only had one little short vacation that year and date nights were only a memory. I would get laid maybe twice a month and those times it was as if Bobby was just getting his oil changed. The love and emotion that once drove our sex life weren't there.

September of the next year rolled around. Sarah was back in the states. I had some time with her, but she had packed up again and went away to school. Her first year of college was underway. Robert had started his junior year. I was alone again.

My relationship with Bobby wasn't any better, but it wasn't any worse either. I was thirty-nine, in the prime of life and in good health. I was always horny, frustrated most of the time, and it seemed that Bobby was never there to help.

Bobby called one evening around six. He said that he wanted to bring three of his friends home for supper and asked if I could throw something together. I grilled hamburgers and they were all happy with that. I do very good hamburgers. Mine are almost as good as Bobby's are. They wanted to talk about an October/November hunting trip. Bobby told me where they were going and what they were going to be hunting, but I wasn't listening. He said that they would be gone for at least ten days and probably twelve. I heard that.

I wasn't invited to go along. It was an all-boy thing. That was no surprise either. It meant that I would be here all by myself for ten or twelve days. This sort of thing had happened before. I didn't like the idea, but I said I would keep the home fires burning and let it go at that. Life went on again and another month passed.

The hunting party showed up again on October 29. They had gathered to load the two vehicles that they were going to use on the trip. They had two truckloads of gear and had to pack carefully to make the room they needed. They checked their loads against their list and made sure that they had everything they would need. I made hamburgers for them again.

They all went home to sleep and Bobby took me to bed. He was more enthusiastic in his effort than he had been in a long time. He helped me share his excitement and I enjoyed his foreplay as he stoked the fire in my belly and teased my arousal to the surface. He pushed all my buttons as only he could. He touched and caressed me everywhere that I needed to be touched and caressed.

He licked my nipples and then blew little puffs of his hot breath on them. They stood to attention for him as if they were little soldiers. He sucked one of them into his mouth and tortured it with his tongue. I had my first baby orgasm and he hadn't even touched my pussy yet. It seemed that every nerve in my body yearned for his attention.

He licked me, kissed me, and nibbled. He started with my lips and then my ear lobes. He licked and kissed my throat and then teased my previously neglected nipple for a minute or so. He was doing everything right. He wasn't in a hurry. He made his way down my body. He made love to my belly button with his tongue and then moved on. He licked my clit and then sucked it into his mouth. A finger went inside me.

Another baby orgasm caused a shiver to move through my body and it sent an electric spark dancing up and down my backbone. Another one followed the same path. Bobby touched and then massaged my G-spot. He knew exactly when to do it. I laced my fingers behind his head and forced him deeper into my pussy. I squeezed his head between my thighs and held him in place. He ate my wet pussy eagerly. I snatched a deep breath out of the air and held it. My first major orgasm washed over me. It was so good. It was what I needed.

I was too occupied to tell when it ended. I was fighting hard to catch my breath and baby orgasms were dancing through me one after the other. I held Bobby in place. I wanted more of what he was giving me. He, of course, knew that. He redoubled his efforts and my second big one rolled over me like a warm ocean wave. I held Bobby tightly and pushed my pussy into his face. I thrust hard into him and my ass came completely off the bed. I screamed for him. He chuckled and sucked my clit at the same time. He had the right to be proud of himself. I was still cumming. I was proud of him.

I collapsed and released Bobby from my hold. He was grateful. He could breathe again. He crawled up my body and allowed some of his body weight to press me into the soft bed. He softly massaged my breasts and sucked my nipples. He was keeping me interested while he allowed me time to catch my breath.

He kissed me and I could taste my pussy. I licked my own juices off his lips and tongue. He slipped a very hard cock inside me. I thanked God for this wonderful man that he had given me. Bobby began to move inside me. I felt so full of him. He was fucking me so well. I let him set the pace and then I locked my ankles behind his knees and tried to match his thrusts. We fucked each other slowly and thoroughly for the next fifteen minutes.

Bobby was making love to me. He was demonstrating his stamina and control. The strength in his body has always amazed me. I felt so good. I squeezed him with my Kegel muscles and tried to hold him in place. I was too slippery inside. He continued to fuck me at his leisure and for his own pleasure as well as mine.

In time, I began to feel his pulse in his cock. I knew what was coming. I spread myself a bit wider for him. I wiggled into a better position and ground my clit into the thick base of his cock. I could feel him swelling and getting harder. The first throb of this magnificent cock always thrills me. He began to fill me with his juices. I let myself go and we shared our sweet loving orgasms. I thanked God again. I wished that I could be pregnant again. It would be an honor to carry another of Bobby's children.

After we finished, I held him in place on top of me and let him rest his weight there. I glowed inside. He felt it too. At length, he rolled off me and we found a comfortable position in which to snuggle. We shared our afterglow. He even told me he loved me and kissed me once more before he slept.

I lay there in his arms and cried quietly. I knew that I still loved him. He had just made me remember how much. At the same time, I felt some anger because he failed so often to acknowledge my physical need. He seemed to enjoy being with me like this. I couldn't see why he didn't want me much more often. He hadn't loved me this way in weeks.

I forced myself to quit thinking about it. I gave myself to the warm satisfied feeling he had generated in me. I let myself be thankful for even this brief moment. Sleep finally came.

Morning came seemingly in a heartbeat. I had slept soundly but not nearly long enough. Our alarm went off at straight-up four o'clock. Bobby was out of bed before I came completely to my senses.

I said, "Come back and hold me for a minute."

He replied, "No time, Baby. The boys will be here in half an hour."

I asked, "Do you want me to make breakfast for them?"

He answered, "No. Our plan is to drive for two or three hours and stop somewhere to eat. It helps to break up the trip." He bent and kissed my cheek. He said, "You go on back to sleep. I'll see you when we get back." He went into the bathroom.

I thought, "He could have given me a few minutes." My plan was to follow him when I heard him turn the shower on. I thought, "Maybe I can get a rise out of him if we are naked and wet together." It didn't happen. I think that I decided it just wasn't worth the effort. I let myself drift just beyond the threshold of sleep.

Bobby made enough noise while he was dressing to awaken me. He was sitting on the bed and lacing his boots. I jumped up and went into the bathroom to tinkle. My pussy stank from the night before. I hadn't cleaned myself. I wiped it as deeply as I could with a wet cloth, but I didn't take time to douche.

I washed my face, put a robe on, slipped my feet into slippers, and went downstairs with Bobby to meet the boys. They all arrived in one car, which they planned to leave in our garage for the time they were gone.

They all seemed to be in a hurry. They were anxious to begin their adventure. They were all big strong and successful men. Inside they were boys. I thought of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.

Bobby came to kiss me and say goodbye. I smiled and said, "Have too much fun." I felt as though I was his mother rather than his wife. I tried to prepare myself for his abandonment of me.

Tom Willis was in the group. He and his wife, Becky, had been close to Bobby and me before their divorce two years earlier. When Bobby and I chose sides, we chose Tom over his wife. Tom had caught her in bed with her lover. It had been a traumatic experience for him. He dropped her like the proverbial hot potato. I remembered what my big sister had said about an alpha dog being unable to take being cuckolded.

Tom came to me and gave me a hug, as he always did. He whispered, "If you belonged to me, I wouldn't be going on this trip."

I took his comment for the innocent flirt from a friend that it was. I smiled and said, "Have a good time." I realized that even an innocent flirt could bolster a girl's ego. I wondered if he could smell my half-washed pussy when he came so close. I let my body melt a bit closer to him and pressed my pussy harder against his thigh for an extra second before I released him.

They mounted up. Bobby was driving his truck as the lead vehicle. He rolled his window down and waved at me as they drove away.

I thought, "Here I am again, horny, frustrated, and alone." I could see no prospect for relief for the next ten or twelve days. I went upstairs and cleaned myself properly. I washed my face thoroughly and then showered without getting my hair wet. I went back to bed.

I took my favorite artificial cock with me. I let myself begin to daydream. Tom Willis came into my fantasy. I thought, "This will be new." I've never fantasy-fucked Tom before. I lay there naked and uncovered on my bed. It was Bobby's bed too. I toyed with my clit and imagined watching Tom undress in front of me. He was such a beautiful man. His prick came into my view. It was already standing tall and straight with his arousal. It was thick and long. It was exactly what I needed. I watched a drop of precum form at its tip. He came to me and allowed me to take it into my mouth. I sucked him and made him wet.

His cock wasn't real, even in my dream. Its texture was wrong in my mouth and it had a rubbery taste.

I let a finger find its way inside me. I found a pool of my juices there and used it to lubricate my clitoris. Tom fucked my mouth. I had to help him. I tickled my clit and in the next minutes successfully brought my arousal nearer and then very near to the surface. I whispered in Tom's ear, "I'm ready, Tom. Fuck my pussy. Please fuck me. Do it now. Don't leave me as Bobby did."

Tom whispered to me, "I can smell your nasty cunt." He slid his wet rubbery cock right up inside me. I had to help him do that too.

My eight-inch dildo is bigger than what I am used to but only by a little. Tom managed to get it completely inside me after a few slow strokes. It hurt but not much. I begged him to help me cum. I helped him find my G-spot. I helped him fuck me. He used shorter and quicker strokes that didn't quite go all the way to the bottom.

Finally, I came for him. My body froze in place and quivered. He went completely inside me again and paused at the bottom of each stroke just as Bobby does. It hurt. I didn't care. I held my breath and had my orgasm while Tom continued to fuck me.

I let him stay inside me when it was over. I rolled over on my side and squeezed my thighs together. I felt so full. I had cheated on Bobby in his own bed and with one of his friends. Jean said that I would have to keep my encounter with Tom a secret for the rest of my life and I couldn't even tell her about it. Bobby wouldn't tolerate being cuckolded. I was glad that Tom didn't know about it. He couldn't tell on me. I didn't feel guilty. I let myself settle into the afterglow and I slept.

I woke a few minutes after nine. It always seems weird to wake up with a hard cock inside me. It's always disappointing when I realize it isn't real. I was hungry but didn't want to cook. I thought about going to the club for lunch. Bobby and I haven't been going to the club together much lately. I play tennis twice a week with one or the other of my female partners, but that had been my only recent activity since I had quit meeting Kevin for lunch.

I decided to crank up the computer and go to their website. They published their daily dining room fare there each day. Today's special was Chicken Parmesan. I also noticed that tomorrow was Halloween and the club party was scheduled from eight until two AM. Bobby and I usually attend, but that's obviously not going to happen this year.

Chicken Parmesan is one of Jean's favorites. I decided to call Big Sister and see if she could have lunch with me. She said she would pick me up at eleven and we could drive to the club together. That gave me a bit over an hour and a half to get ready.

I kicked back in my chair and thought about what I should wear. I brought up the weather app that I always use. It said partly cloudy, light wind from the southwest, and temperature in the mid-seventies. That, I thought, is nice for a day this late in the fall. I decided on a light sundress and sandals.

My fantasy one-night stand with Tom Willis came to mind. I wished that I could really fuck him. He deserved better than what he got from his wife. Bobby and I see less of him than we did while she was in the picture. I haven't kept up with his love life, but I would bet that it is rich and varied. He is an optometrist with a thriving practice so he has plenty of money. He is a beautiful man, well spoken, and in good shape. He must have women fawning over him everywhere he goes.